Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Abraham_1104
  • Visitor
  • 920 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 920 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

disabling paypal auto debit but not cancelled subscription

I'm one of the loyal premium subscribers of spotify. I got curious with this scenario.I'm currently paying monthly using my paypal account and it is auto renew every month.what if let's say, I disabled the auto debit settings within my paypal account...

• I'm one of the loyal premium subscribers of spotify.   I got curious with this scenario. I'm currently paying monthly using my paypal account and it is auto renew every month. what if let's ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice - Different days to same account!

I was charged twice, both January 14th and January 15th for same account number. I would like to be reimbursed immediately, and speak with someone about this to make sure something I did won't reoccur. Thank you.

• I was charged twice, both January 14th and January 15th for same account number. I would like to be reimbursed immediately, and speak with someone about this to make sure something I did won't reoccu...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error in subscription

i subscribe with my Iphone in december with the 9.99€ promotion with one month free.- I cant see my account detail on my phone- I have been charged 12.99€ on january - My account on my laptop show a free accountWhat s wrong with my account ?ThxEmmanu...

• i subscribe with my Iphone in december with the 9.99€ promotion with one month free. - I cant see my account detail on my  phone - I have been charged 12.99€ on january  - My account on ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I pay for Premium, but all I am getting is the Free version?

My next billing date is scheduled for 1/26...I've been paying for Premium for years, and now my account is downgraded to the free version...but I still have a payment scheduled. WTF Spotify.

• My next billing date is scheduled for 1/26...I've been paying for Premium for years, and now my account is downgraded to the free version...but I still have a payment scheduled. WTF Spotify.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for no reason?

I was charged $5.40 for no reason. My account is free one still. I need help! :0

• Casual Listener
  • I was charged $5.40 for no reason. My account is free one still. I need help! :0
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Password problems!

Hey Spotify, here's the deal:So I decided to switch my Spotify account back to the one connected to my Facebook after using premium for a few months on a different email of mine. After doing this, I realized I had forgotten the password i used(and wa...

• Hey Spotify, here's the deal: So I decided to switch my Spotify account back to the one connected to my Facebook after using premium for a few months on a different email of mine. After doing this, ...
  • supertilapia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription premiun different country

Hello, I'm trying to get the premiun subscription in Mexico, but my credit cards are from Spain, and it doent's let me get it... as the meessage saids that i have to change the country of residece (to spain and i cant) or just change the credit cards...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I'm trying to get the premiun subscription in Mexico, but my credit cards are from Spain, and it doent's let me get it... as the meessage saids that i have to change the country of re...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Loggin in to my account

I have a spotify premium account that I can't log into. I don't have access to the email address that it's tied to and I can't cancel or log in because I don't remeber the password.

• I have a spotify premium account that I can't log into. I don't have access to the email address that it's tied to and I can't cancel or log in because I don't remeber the password.
  • bursttplaylists
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP PLEASE

I don't usualy post on forums like this, but this problem is honestly killing me. I am so frustrated I could pull my hair out and go into a crying fit. So a couple weeks ago, I heard a song on my "Discover Weekly" Playlist. AND I REMEMBER LOVING IT S...

• Casual Listener
  • I don't usualy post on forums like this, but this problem is honestly killing me. I am so frustrated I could pull my hair out and go into a crying fit.   So a couple weeks ago, I heard a song ...
  • sugaaarkimberly
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • artist
    country
    music
    Other
    Pop
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change mail adress ?

Hican anybody help me to change my email adress in my account, has been using my daughters spotify account for a year.....but it was stopped because she changed ethernet supplyer......so it suddently changed to Spotify freeNow i have paid for premium...

• Hi can anybody help me to change my email adress in my account, has been using my daughters spotify account for a year.....but it was stopped because she changed ethernet supplyer......so it suddent...
  • bursttplaylists
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

GOOD DAY

HELLO, I AM HAVING TROUBLE LWITH THE APP SPOTIFY.THE PROBLEM IN WHICH I AM HAVING TROUBLE IS THAT I PAID FOUR TIMES ALREADY TO GET THE PREMIUM SPOTIFY SO THAT I CAN DOWNLOAD MUSIC AND PLAY IT WITHOUT INTERNET CONNECTION. NOW, EVERY TIME I TRY TO DOWN...

• HELLO, I AM HAVING TROUBLE LWITH THE APP SPOTIFY. THE PROBLEM IN WHICH I AM HAVING TROUBLE IS THAT I PAID FOUR TIMES ALREADY TO GET THE PREMIUM SPOTIFY SO THAT I CAN DOWNLOAD MUSIC AND PLAY IT WITHO...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't remember I used premium service of spotify, but I got charged.

Dear sir, I don't remember I used this service at all, but I got charged from May until Novermber.. I need to talk to your customer service, but I can't find phone number. Please advise. Thanks. // Jack

• Dear sir,   I don't remember I used this service at all, but I got charged from May until Novermber..   I need to talk to your customer service, but I can't find phone number.   ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete accounts

Hi there, I am a father of two, and have tried to invite both my daughters to become part of a family subscription from my account (Jesper Holland, jesperhojland@gmail.com). Having now tried for the most of the day to make the accounts work, I'm givi...

• Hi there, I am a father of two, and have tried to invite both my daughters to become part of a family subscription from my account (Jesper Holland, jesperhojland@gmail.com). Having now tried for...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Only got 1 month of premium when I paid for the 3 month deal for $9.99

December 2014 I was offered the $0.99 for 3 months deal and absolutely loved it. This past December (2015) I was surprised but excited when I was offered $9.99 for 3 months! However my subscription canceled today, having lasted only a month. /: why y...

• December 2014 I was offered the $0.99 for 3 months deal and absolutely loved it. This past December (2015) I was surprised but excited when I was offered $9.99 for 3 months! However my subscription c...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem logging in with username, missing playlists, playlists that aren't mine

I opened Spotify this morning to find it was asking me to log in. I always log in with my username though I have it connected to my facebook as well. It claimed my password was incorrect. Did a password reset, got logged in, then noticed that many of...

• Regular
  • I opened Spotify this morning to find it was asking me to log in. I always log in with my username though I have it connected to my facebook as well. It claimed my password was incorrect. Did a passw...
  • Rumielf
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted Facebook, can't access my old account.

I had a spotify account a few years ago, created with my Facebook Account. While i kind of forgot about Spotify, I deleted my Facebook account. Now I'm unable to log into my old account, but neither can I create a new one, using my e-mail adress, bec...

• I had a spotify account a few years ago, created with my Facebook Account. While i kind of forgot about Spotify, I deleted my Facebook account. Now I'm unable to log into my old account, but neither ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't remeber my login, password or email which I used for my premium account.

I logged out on my phone now I can't get back into my premium account. I've tried my login by Facebook and it's not premium. I don't have any other emails I would use. I'm still getting debited money every month from my bank account so I want to get ...

• Casual Listener
  • I logged out on my phone now I can't get back into my premium account. I've tried my login by Facebook and it's not premium. I don't have any other emails I would use. I'm still getting debited money...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't sign in

In my iphone, shows one message like error at my password but i can acess in the site, my acc is UA and my country now is BR, is that the problem ? Please Help

• In my iphone, shows one message like error at my password but i can acess in the site, my acc is UA and my country now is BR, is that the problem ? Please Help
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't log in to Spotify and premium accout has switched to free!

I originally signed up to Spotify with Facebook. I recently removed the Spotify app from Facebook and now everything is wrong! I can't log in to Spotify from my PC or phone. All my playlists look like they have disappeared and my paid premium account...

• Visitor
  • I originally signed up to Spotify with Facebook. I recently removed the Spotify app from Facebook and now everything is wrong! I can't log in to Spotify from my PC or phone. All my playlists look lik...
  • Dirk5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes