Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Logging in

I tried to log in not sign up and it's saying that I have used that email address to sign up before, but I'm only trying to log in, it's on my app not my safari, I've tried deleting all and re-downloading it???? Please can anyone help

• I tried to log in not sign up and it's saying that I have used that email address to sign up before, but I'm only trying to log in, it's on my app not my safari, I've tried deleting all and re-downlo...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Email used, forgot Password

I made my other account last night and used the wrong email and forgot what I used as a password(Beer)I signed up for premium now I cant log into the account or even reset my password. I can provide Billing Info as proof of ownership

• Casual Listener
  • I made my other account last night and used the wrong email and forgot what I used as a password(Beer) I signed up for premium now I cant log into the account or even reset my password. I can prov...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Language problems

hi, i have my language setting on my iphone and tablet on english, yet somehow spotify ads are in french. sometimes also the main language is french. What to do... how do i get rid of the french stuff.

• hi, i have my language setting on my iphone and tablet on english, yet somehow spotify ads are in french. sometimes also the main language is french. What to do... how do i get rid of the french stuf...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Play Downloaded Songs Offline

A friend of mine logged onto Facebook on my phone. Since Spotify uses my Facebook account to sign me in, all of my downloaded songs were "deleted" (message saying his account had exceeded 3 devices ). After I logged him out I was able to start redown...

• A friend of mine logged onto Facebook on my phone. Since Spotify uses my Facebook account to sign me in, all of my downloaded songs were "deleted" (message saying his account had exceeded 3 devices )...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect with IFTTT

Spotify enabled connection with the IFTTT channel but I'm trying to add the Spotify channel via the IFTTT web and everytime they tell me it doesn't connect. Any ideas? It's maybe the browser? Thanks in advance,

• Visitor
  • Spotify enabled connection with the IFTTT channel but I'm trying to add the Spotify channel via the IFTTT web and everytime they tell me it doesn't connect. Any ideas? It's maybe the browser?  ...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How delete my facebook account and log me in woth my emailadres?

Hi, I tried to log myself in. But they said I am registrated on facebook so I cannot seem to log in on my emailadress. Whats really annoying because I dont wanna use my facebook account anymore :). Hope someone can help me.thxx

• Hi, I tried to log myself in. But they said I am registrated on facebook so I cannot seem to log in on my emailadress. Whats really annoying because I dont wanna use my facebook account anymore :). H...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify won't let me log in

So recently I had deleted Spotify off my iPhone because my storage was full so I downloaded the app again and tried to log in on my iPhone via Facebook but it said "can't connect error" but I can log in using my Spotify web player on my laptop and ta...

• Casual Listener
  • So recently I had deleted Spotify off my iPhone because my storage was full so I downloaded the app again and tried to log in on my iPhone via Facebook but it said "can't connect error" but I can log...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching from Spotify Trial to Student

Hi, currently I am in a 3 month trial that is 0,99 €/p.M. and it says in my Account Details that it will get prolonged for the regular price of 9,99 in 2/28/16. I am studying at University so I could apply for the 4,99/p.M. Fee. Now I would like to k...

• Hi, currently I am in a 3 month trial that is 0,99 €/p.M. and it says in my Account Details that it will get prolonged for the regular price of 9,99 in 2/28/16. I am studying at University so I could...
  • Jon_UK
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downgraded again!!

Due to a bank card change Spotify was unable to take payment and automatically downgraded me. Fair enough. I then signed back up with the new details about a month ago and have just received an email saying I am to be downgraded again due to no payme...

• Casual Listener
  • Due to a bank card change Spotify was unable to take payment and automatically downgraded me. Fair enough. I then signed back up with the new details about a month ago and have just received an email...
  • joesargeant-gb
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm desperate. Notifications.

Hi to all. A few months ago that I don't receive any kind of notification. I've searched in the old threads but I can't solve this problem. I'm desperate. Please if someone could help me I'll be very greatful. Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi to all.   A few months ago that I don't receive any kind of notification. I've searched in the old threads but I can't solve this problem. I'm desperate.    Please if ...
  • Edward_goo
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Gift Card not Received

I went on Spotify.come and sent a friend a 6 month subscription as a gift but I have yet to receive a confirmation email and they haven't received an email from Spotify either.I purchised the Spotify gift card on 1/25/2016 and set the Spotify gift ca...

• Casual Listener
  • I went on Spotify.come and sent a friend a 6 month subscription as a gift but I have yet to receive a confirmation email and they haven't received an email from Spotify either. I purchised the Spo...
  • seis_llc
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Failed with Paypal - NEED HELP

We have acouple accounts in this house and one of them was using a Paypal account that is no longer available.Today we got a payment failed message and when you log into the account it. We reedemed a 12 month gift card today and it shows in the recie...

payment failed.PNG
  • ...potify when you can't actually get ahold of someone regarding payment stuff and really wouldn't think alot of people would be comfortable talking to people on a public forum about Payment stuff. &n...
  • bursttplaylists
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Student Discount

So I am a university student and I have been trying to get the student discount. The problem is that it says it cannot validate my student details. So I sent in a picture of my ID card and the email came back saying that they were unable to complete ...

• So I am a university student and I have been trying to get the student discount. The problem is that it says it cannot validate my student details. So I sent in a picture of my ID card and the email ...
  • niva87
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify For Student...

I paid for my Spotify Premium (Student). I only needed to confirm my school. I end up finding out my school isn't listed. So I exit out. Then I get an email saying my card had been charged. I don't know why it did this. It pissed me off. I have about...

• Casual Listener
  • I paid for my Spotify Premium (Student). I only needed to confirm my school. I end up finding out my school isn't listed. So I exit out. Then I get an email saying my card had been charged. I don't k...
  • bursttplaylists
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No premium!!!

Hello! My name is Damon Simms Jr. and I am trying to find out why I don't have my premium subscription! I tried logging out, and then back in. But, that didn't work! I was charged on my card today unexpectedly and even though I canceled my subscripti...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! My name is Damon Simms Jr. and I am trying to find out why I don't have my premium subscription! I tried logging out, and then back in. But, that didn't work! I was charged on my card today un...
  • bursttplaylists
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Discounts for Students

I subscribed to Spotify Premium with a student discount last year, however, now i am being charged for full premium, ( 9.99 +tax), instead of the 4.99. Is this because the student discount only lasts so long? is it possible to resubscribe to student ...

• I subscribed to Spotify Premium with a student discount last year, however, now i am being charged for full premium, ( 9.99 +tax), instead of the 4.99. Is this because the student discount only lasts...
  • bursttplaylists
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I Want to cancel Spotify

Hey, Even though I pay $10 every month, I appear to be on free trial. I wantto cancel the acoount. Help

• Hey,   Even though I pay $10 every month, I appear to be on free trial. I wantto cancel the acoount. Help
  • bursttplaylists
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Somewone is using my account.

Can somewone tell me how to log out the other?

• Casual Listener
  • Can somewone tell me how to log out the other?
  • bursttplaylists
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Me he dado cuenta de que tengo dos cuentas de Spotify. Sin querer he renovado mi premium en la cuenta que no uso. Lo he cancelado pero no se me ha devuelto el dinero con lo que no puedo actualizar los datos de la otra cuenta y me he quedado sin premi...

• Casual Listener
  • Me he dado cuenta de que tengo dos cuentas de Spotify. Sin querer he renovado mi premium en la cuenta que no uso. Lo he cancelado pero no se me ha devuelto el dinero con lo que no puedo actualizar lo...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am totally blocked out of the app on each device, can't even get to change my pasword

I've been travelling recently and my Premium account worked perfectly until last week there was a problem with the payment, I revoked it unintentionally from my internet banking. The app on my iPhone and on my PC started showing "As a free user you c...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been travelling recently and my Premium account worked perfectly until last week there was a problem with the payment, I revoked it unintentionally from my internet banking. The app on my iPhone...
  • NikolPopova
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes