Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Delete accounts

Hi there, I am a father of two, and have tried to invite both my daughters to become part of a family subscription from my account (Jesper Holland, jesperhojland@gmail.com). Having now tried for the most of the day to make the accounts work, I'm givi...

• Hi there, I am a father of two, and have tried to invite both my daughters to become part of a family subscription from my account (Jesper Holland, jesperhojland@gmail.com). Having now tried for...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Only got 1 month of premium when I paid for the 3 month deal for $9.99

December 2014 I was offered the $0.99 for 3 months deal and absolutely loved it. This past December (2015) I was surprised but excited when I was offered $9.99 for 3 months! However my subscription canceled today, having lasted only a month. /: why y...

• December 2014 I was offered the $0.99 for 3 months deal and absolutely loved it. This past December (2015) I was surprised but excited when I was offered $9.99 for 3 months! However my subscription c...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem logging in with username, missing playlists, playlists that aren't mine

I opened Spotify this morning to find it was asking me to log in. I always log in with my username though I have it connected to my facebook as well. It claimed my password was incorrect. Did a password reset, got logged in, then noticed that many of...

• Regular
  • I opened Spotify this morning to find it was asking me to log in. I always log in with my username though I have it connected to my facebook as well. It claimed my password was incorrect. Did a passw...
  • Rumielf
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted Facebook, can't access my old account.

I had a spotify account a few years ago, created with my Facebook Account. While i kind of forgot about Spotify, I deleted my Facebook account. Now I'm unable to log into my old account, but neither can I create a new one, using my e-mail adress, bec...

• I had a spotify account a few years ago, created with my Facebook Account. While i kind of forgot about Spotify, I deleted my Facebook account. Now I'm unable to log into my old account, but neither ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't remeber my login, password or email which I used for my premium account.

I logged out on my phone now I can't get back into my premium account. I've tried my login by Facebook and it's not premium. I don't have any other emails I would use. I'm still getting debited money every month from my bank account so I want to get ...

• Casual Listener
  • I logged out on my phone now I can't get back into my premium account. I've tried my login by Facebook and it's not premium. I don't have any other emails I would use. I'm still getting debited money...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't sign in

In my iphone, shows one message like error at my password but i can acess in the site, my acc is UA and my country now is BR, is that the problem ? Please Help

• In my iphone, shows one message like error at my password but i can acess in the site, my acc is UA and my country now is BR, is that the problem ? Please Help
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't log in to Spotify and premium accout has switched to free!

I originally signed up to Spotify with Facebook. I recently removed the Spotify app from Facebook and now everything is wrong! I can't log in to Spotify from my PC or phone. All my playlists look like they have disappeared and my paid premium account...

• Visitor
  • I originally signed up to Spotify with Facebook. I recently removed the Spotify app from Facebook and now everything is wrong! I can't log in to Spotify from my PC or phone. All my playlists look lik...
  • Dirk5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Unlimted on Netbook

Good morning. I have an ancient Acer Aspire 10.1 inch netbook which has died. What can I buy to use for my Spotify Unlimited playlists. It worked for years, I don't need Premium, I don't want adverts, so I am happy to pay a fiver a month for the priv...

• Casual Listener
  •   Good morning. I have an ancient Acer Aspire 10.1 inch netbook which has died. What can I buy to use for my Spotify Unlimited playlists. It worked for years, I don't need Premium, I don't want...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

WTF? Forced to upgrade from unlimited to premium

My credit card expires soon and I need to update the details. But before I can enter new credit card details Spotify forces me to upgrade from Unlimited to Premium. I'm seriously pissed off. I'm using your service from the very beginnings and I was a...

• Casual Listener
  • My credit card expires soon and I need to update the details. But before I can enter new credit card details Spotify forces me to upgrade from Unlimited to Premium.   I'm seriously pissed off....
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Linking an existing Spotify account with Facebook app with two different email addresses.

Hi Spotify, I have an exisiting spotify free account which I wanted to link to my facebook account. My exsisitng spotify account is set up on a yahoo email address and my facebook account is linked to a gmail account. When I intall the facebook app i...

• Hi Spotify,   I have an exisiting spotify free account which I wanted to link to my facebook account. My exsisitng spotify account is set up on a yahoo email address and my facebook account is...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

How old is my account?

I tried mailing support yesterday but never got a reply. Is it possible for a mod to tell me how old my account is?

• I tried mailing support yesterday but never got a reply. Is it possible for a mod to tell me how old my account is?
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Doesn't work suddenly changing country

I'd have listened music by spotify when I was in Czech Rep and now i came back to Korea six months ago. It was not problem during the time, however, When I listened as usual, they said; spotify abroad is only use during 14days. Even i've paid as Prem...

• Casual Listener
  • I'd have listened music by spotify when I was in Czech Rep and now i came back to Korea six months ago. It was not problem during the time, however, When I listened as usual, they said; spotify abroa...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ACCOUNT HACKED

Someone is using my account, I've changed my password but I can't get rid of them. It's really irritating what do I do?

• Someone is using my account, I've changed my password but I can't get rid of them. It's really irritating what do I do?
  • Lil-Wayn3
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

AJUDAAAA

VENHO FALAR COM A COMUNIDADE SPOTIFYQUE ESTOU PASSANDO POR UM TRANSTORNOPAGUEI O SPOTIFY PREMIUM MAS NAO LIBEROU PRA MIM E JA FAZ 3 DIAS UTEISESTAVA GOSTANDO MUITO DO SPOTIFY ESPERO QUE ALGUEM OU A COMUNIDADE DO SPOTIFY ME AJUDEMMMMMMMMMMMM

• Casual Listener
  • VENHO FALAR COM A COMUNIDADE SPOTIFY QUE ESTOU PASSANDO POR UM TRANSTORNO PAGUEI O SPOTIFY PREMIUM MAS NAO LIBEROU PRA MIM E JA FAZ 3 DIAS UTEIS ESTAVA GOSTANDO MUITO DO SPOTIFY ESPERO QUE ALGUEM ...
  • Adam_B
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline playlists get desynchronized for no reason

Hello,Here is my problem : most of the time I use spotify in offline mode on my mobile, and I have a lot of playlists synchronized offline. After a crash of the spotify app, or an update, or after nothing, some of my playlists get desynchronized, par...

• Hello, Here is my problem : most of the time I use spotify in offline mode on my mobile, and I have a lot of playlists synchronized offline. After a crash of the spotify app, or an update, or afte...
  • niki_in_france
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 16 replies
  • 2 likes

Removed Stop Payment but still can't login to account

I don't know if anyone can help me but I have been trying to figure this out for the last few months, Sometime in september, my bank put a stop payment on my accout and I wasn't "allowed" to sign in to my account because it would redirect the site an...

• Casual Listener
  • I don't know if anyone can help me but I have been trying to figure this out for the last few months,   Sometime in september, my bank put a stop payment on my accout and I wasn't "allowed" to...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

My Spotify keeps saying I'm abroad ? I think cause I downloaded it in Amsterdam, now I'm in England and it's not allowing me to login ...the language is in Dutch but I'm here In the uk

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify keeps saying I'm abroad ? I think cause I downloaded it in Amsterdam, now I'm in England and it's not allowing me to login ...the language is in Dutch but I'm here In the uk
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

forgot password, and email

Hi, I have a problem with my login. I have forgotten my password to my spotify and the e-mail I used to register my spotify account does no longer exist. Up until now I have been logging in with my facebook. And since I do not remember the password a...

• Hi,   I have a problem with my login. I have forgotten my password to my spotify and the e-mail I used to register my spotify account does no longer exist. Up until now I have been logging in ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP!!

I tried subscribing for the student membership, everything went fine but I guess spotify can't find me as a student, and now they've taken money out of my account and my account isnt upgradedanyone know what's going on!?!

• I tried subscribing for the student membership, everything went fine but I guess spotify can't find me as a student,  and now they've taken money out of my account and my account isnt upgraded ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes