Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Solved!! My account was charged three times for premium

I signed up for the student premium account recently, and had to put in my credit card information in three times because my student information wasn't going through. It was the only way to get through to the next page, and I figured since it wasn't ...

• I signed up for the student premium account recently, and had to put in my credit card information in three times because my student information wasn't going through. It was the only way to get throu...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some songs are greyed out, but available on Apple Music

On Spotify there are many songs greyed out for me and it says I have to replace them with my own file -- although I am a Premium Member. Some threads in the forum say they would not be available in my country, but I found them on Apple Music and coul...

• Not applicable
  • On Spotify there are many songs greyed out for me and it says I have to replace them with my own file -- although I am a Premium Member.   Some threads in the forum say they would not be avail...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved Music not synchronized across different platforms

I have a premium account and am logged in (with the same account) on the Spotify Desktop App, the Spotify iPhone and the Spotify iPad App. When I save songs to "My Music" on my computer, they do not show up under "My Music" either on the iPhone's or ...

• Not applicable
  • I have a premium account and am logged in (with the same account) on the Spotify Desktop App, the Spotify iPhone and the Spotify iPad App.   When I save songs to "My Music" on my computer...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

cant log in with facebook

yesturday my facebook account was accessed from somewhere overseas so i had to reset my password, which i did. then when i went to use my spotify account on my phone, it automatically logged out, and so i went to log in through facebook, and so i put...

• yesturday my facebook account was accessed from somewhere overseas so i had to reset my password, which i did. then when i went to use my spotify account on my phone, it automatically logged out, and...
  • spyfarid
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I'm still charged after i joined the family subscription

Hi, Another member of my family started a family subsciption and invited me, but I don't think Spotify updated to that yet and I didn't received an email or anything asked to confirm my membership. It still says on my account on spotify.com that I wi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    Another member of my family started a family subsciption and invited me, but I don't think Spotify updated to that yet and I didn't received an email or anything asked to confirm m...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! UNSUBSCRIBE from spotify premium

I'm using spotify premium but I want to unsubscribe from the service, the situation here is that i can´t to see the option to unsubscribe if i go to account - subscription.I appreciate any help!

spotify.png
  •         I 'm using spotify premium but I want to unsubscribe from the service, the situation here is that i can´t to see the option to unsubscribe if i go to accoun...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change Payment Methods in Greece

How to change my payment method from VISA to a payment only available in Greece ?The payment method that i want to change to is via mobile phone, with Cosmote.

• Regular
  • How to change my payment method from VISA to a payment only available in Greece ? The payment method that i want to change to is via mobile phone, with Cosmote.
  • keybraker
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

I logged out and cant get back in!!

I just switched to another iphone and couldnt use my same spotify account. Once it had logged me out it wouldnt allow me to log in again and said you have the wrong password or username so i tried to reset it 15 times with no luck. So i created a new...

• I just switched to another iphone and couldnt use my same spotify account. Once it had logged me out it wouldnt allow me to log in again and said you have the wrong password or username so i tried to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Just got a Password Reset E-mail that I didn't request. Common?

Hello everyone, hopefully you're all doing well. A few hours ago, I suddenly got an E-mail from Spotify roughly just saying:Hello. No need to worry, you can reset your Spotify password by clicking the link below:It had a link and mentioned my usernam...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone, hopefully you're all doing well. A few hours ago, I suddenly got an E-mail from Spotify roughly just saying: Hello.    No need to worry, you can reset your Spotify p...
  • WakkaWakka
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Refund or not?

I put my card in applying for the student discount but my browser crashed after pressing continue. I checked my bank account and it has pending will I get my money back since I don't have premium?

• I put my card in applying for the student discount but my browser crashed after pressing continue. I checked my bank account and it has pending will I get my money back since I don't have premium?
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist name change

Hi all, My account is verified and i have my profile page linked to artist page ect. Recently i have gone through the task of changing my name, How do i change the name of my verified profile and link it back to my new artist name? is this possible? ...

• Hi all,   My account is verified and i have my profile page linked to artist page ect. Recently i have gone through the task of changing my name, How do i change the name of my verified profil...
  • Lo151
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
  • 9 replies
  • 8 likes

Forgotten password

Have premium subscription. Had an iPhone 4s, just bought an iPhone 6. Uploaded Spotify app but could not open because I forgot my password, tried to change it on the forgotten password email. It tells me that my form has expired and will not let me c...

• Not applicable
  • Have premium subscription. Had an iPhone 4s, just bought an iPhone 6. Uploaded Spotify app but could not open because I forgot my password, tried to change it on the forgotten password email. It tell...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to log in on devices that were removed

Hi, I have a premium acct. and I have 3 devices I removed and am trying to re-add . Android phone, Ipad and Iphone. I have uninstalled spotify on all 3 and reinstalled as the onlne instructions said to do. When trying to log in to devices I get the f...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have a premium acct. and I have 3 devices I removed  and am trying to re-add .  Android phone, Ipad and Iphone.  I have uninstalled spotify on all 3 and reinstalled as the o...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown device in offline devices - all playlists gone

So I just found out there was a new device in my offline devices, which makes no sense since that has to happen on the same WiFi which I'm 100% sure did not happen. This person deleted all my playlists. I logged everything out and changed passwords b...

• Gig Goer
  • So I just found out there was a new device in my offline devices, which makes no sense since that has to happen on the same WiFi which I'm 100% sure did not happen. This person deleted all my playlis...
  • Lexieeuh
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use my premium service

I upgraded to premium last week. I have done both suggestions on the SPotify Help feature but still can't go premium. What can I do? I havr re installed the app on my Iphone and have loged out and in again but still can't go premium.

• I upgraded to premium last week. I have done both suggestions on the SPotify Help feature but still can't go premium. What can I do? I havr re installed the app on my Iphone and have loged out and in...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivated Facebook, can't log in now.

I deactivated my Facebook & didn't sign up with Spotify using a username. I don't want to lose all my music especially since I'm paying for the app. Please help!

• I deactivated my Facebook & didn't sign up with Spotify using a username. I don't want to lose all my music especially since I'm paying for the app. Please help!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can we change our ID

Is it possible if we can change our ıd ?

• Not applicable
  • Is it possible if we can change our ıd ?
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Did not receive notification of auto renewal - charged £9.99. Student discount

Hi, I did not receive an email notification to inform me that my student subscription was coming to an end so have been charged £9.99 twice for July and August and have just seen this on my bank statement. I was hoping it may be possible to receive t...

• Hi,   I did not receive an email notification to inform me that my student subscription was coming to an end so have been charged £9.99 twice for July and August and have just seen this on my ...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Signing up for premium via Rogers wireless

Trying to get my Spotify upgraded to premium through my Rogers share everything plan, but is not letting me finish registration. I need to save my phone number, and when I try to add a provider. Nothing comes up

• Trying to get my Spotify upgraded to premium through my Rogers share everything plan, but is not letting me finish registration. I need to save my phone number, and when I try to add a provider. Noth...
  • Terra312
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnecting from Facebook didn't remove my name and picture

I unlinked my Facebook and Spotify accounts about a week ago and have since logged in only by using my username on all my machines. I thought it would take a while for the personal information to disappear but it's been a week already and they're sti...

• Regular
  • I unlinked my Facebook and Spotify accounts about a week ago and have since logged in only by using my username on all my machines. I thought it would take a while for the personal information to dis...
  • lozlrold
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes