Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Set a downloaded song as my ringtone

This used to be possible, I can't seem to do it anymore

• This used to be possible, I can't seem to do it anymore
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to verify school for student discount

I tried to maully verify through sheerid since my school wa not on the drop down menu. I uploaded my recent preogress repot witch show my full name, school name, last date of attendance and it even says that I am an active student. im really confused...

• I tried to maully verify through sheerid since my school wa not on the drop down menu. I uploaded my recent preogress repot witch show my full name, school name, last date of attendance and it even s...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown payment

I was charged 4 times for a student offer but i didnt select that.. Can i get a refund

• I was charged 4 times for a student offer but i didnt select that.. Can i get a refund
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost all playlists +++

Hey, so this seems sort of weird. On saturday I got the same problem as a lot of others, all my playlists disapeared and I was downgraded to spotify free. I immediatly sent custommer service an e-mail, but they just gave me a BS answer and told me to...

• Hey, so this seems sort of weird. On saturday I got the same problem as a lot of others, all my playlists disapeared and I was downgraded to spotify free. I immediatly sent custommer service an e...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Impossible to log in with facebook

Hi, I try to log me in with facebook. When I click, this message in Safari appears : « Logging in with facebook ». After few seconds, the window disappears and nothing happens on my spotify. I uninstalled spotify. I desactivated the app in my faceboo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I try to log me in with facebook. When I click, this message in Safari appears : « Logging in with facebook ». After few seconds, the window disappears and nothing happens on my spotify....
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

SUBSCRIPTION APPLIED TO WRONG ACCOUNT

I saw the student premiums subscription discount so I went to go sign up for it and (logged into the account i normally use) spotify automatically filled in some details, such as first and last name, and my birthdate. I saw the charge on my bank acco...

• I saw the student premiums subscription discount so I went to go sign up for it and (logged into the account i normally use) spotify automatically filled in some details, such as first and last name,...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Odd problem with Sharing

I have a friend who is trying to share music with me through Spotify, but my account isn't getting any messages from them. I have tried logging out and back in, and connecting to facebook, but nothing has worked. It does work when I share music to my...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a friend who is trying to share music with me through Spotify, but my account isn't getting any messages from them. I have tried logging out and back in, and connecting to facebook, but nothin...
  • helgahizer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

3 month premium upgrade

During the Holidays while using Spotify I kept hearing commercials saying "Renew before January 1st for 3 months of premium". I was charged for a renewal a month later. Was that just a joke commercial?

• During the Holidays while using Spotify I kept hearing commercials saying "Renew before January 1st for 3 months of premium". I was charged for a renewal a month later. Was that just a joke commercia...
  • Sotoha
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I have been charged for the subscription but I received a message saying that I was downgraded

Hi, Today I receveived a message saying that the payment didn't work and that I was downgraded to the Free membership... But I checked again and I have been actually charged for the month on my credit card. Please help!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Today I receveived a message saying that the payment didn't work and that I was downgraded to the Free membership... But I checked again and I have been actually charged for the month on...
  • strategio
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

student account issues

i'm currently trying to switch to a student accout and when i get to the part about having to put my university it doesn't show up. i attend saint leo university, but when i type it in college comes up and not showing that i'm a student there. thanks...

• i'm currently trying to switch to a student accout and when i get to the part about having to put my university it doesn't show up.    i attend saint leo university, but when i type it in...
  • Adrian12234-us
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

im getting charged and still saying no subscription

the money came out of my account but stilling saying i need to upgrade ..unstalled the app and reinstalled but still not working also logged out and back it help please!!!

• the money came out of my account but stilling saying i need to upgrade ..unstalled the app and reinstalled but still not working also logged out and back it help please!!!
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How can I permantantley delete my account? The 'contact form' DOESN'T WORK or seem to exist!

I am fed up of trying to delete my account! Every single time I try to use the 'contact form' like it says to, it re directs me back to the page before it and it DOES NOT WORK and it doesn't even seem to exist! I've tried emailing, tweeting and nobod...

• Visitor
  • I am fed up of trying to delete my account! Every single time I try to use the 'contact form' like it says to, it re directs me back to the page before it and it DOES NOT WORK and it doesn't even see...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Wrong facebook user linked to my account

My girlfriend has her facebook account linked to my account. How do i take her off and link it back to my facebook? Help please!!!

• Casual Listener
  • My girlfriend has her facebook account linked to my account. How do i take her off and link it back to my facebook? Help please!!!  
  • jbird1061
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

problems with vodafone partnership

Hi, I have activated a vodafone offer that includes 6 months of free spotify premium, but when I go in my personal page voda.it/entertainment to activate spotify offer there is only an offer for one months of free spotify. Vodafone help desk said to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have activated a vodafone offer that includes 6 months of free spotify premium, but when  I go in my personal page voda.it/entertainment to activate spotify offer there is on...
  • ene_ire
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown Payment Method?

Hello, I have just subcribed to spotify premium, it is finally successful. However, I do not know what was my payment method. Earlier today, i tried using my credit card multiple times as the screen did not respond and it just refresh onto the same p...

• Hello,    I have just subcribed to spotify premium, it is finally successful. However, I do not know what was my payment method.    Earlier today, i tried using my credit card...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Problem (Turkey)

Hello there; It's been almost 5 months that i have premium account but since last week, i keep getting e-mails that my payment wasn't a success and i have to update my payment info. BUT whenever i try to update it, it says i have a problem with my ba...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there;   It's been almost 5 months that i have premium account but since last week, i keep getting e-mails that my payment wasn't a success and i have to update my payment info...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Applying uni days

I can't apply my uni days code to my new spotify accout because it says the the code is already being used by another account. Need to find out the account details of the account it is being used by so I can change this. Any suggestions?

• I can't apply my uni days code to my new spotify accout because it says the the code is already being used by another account. Need to find out the account details of the account it is being used by ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! HELP ME!!

I am paying for an account i cannot access. I try to write to the help forum, but it says it will answer to an email account that i cannot access, and when i try to change the email, i have to write the password i dont rememeber. when i try to change...

• Casual Listener
  • I am paying for an account i cannot access. I try to write to the help forum, but it says it will answer to an email account that i cannot access, and when i try to change the email, i have to write ...
  • sarah-donkybutt
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to delete my account

Hi,I tried to delete my Spotify account a few days ago which didn't succeed.I asked for more help on the Spotify page, still haven't had any news...Please delete my Spotify account, I don't want my private information to be stored without me using th...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I tried to delete my Spotify account a few days ago which didn't succeed. I asked for more help on the Spotify page, still haven't had any news... Please delete my Spotify account, I don't...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Having problems with my emailadress!

Hello I'm trying to start using a own spotify but the problem is that my email is already in use so I can't make an account. I have an account thats registered on facebook but i don't whant it to be so connected with facebook. So I would like to dele...

• Visitor
  • Hello I'm trying to start using a own spotify but the problem is that my email is already in use so I can't make an account. I have an account thats registered on facebook but i don't whant it to be ...
  • philicious27
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes