Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ShaunDave
  • Casual Listener
  • 722 replies
  • 66 likes
  • Account
  • 722 replies
  • 66 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes

Telecom Contract cancelled - go back to Spotify

Hello, I've a Spotify Premium Abo included in my Germany Telekom Contract. I cancelled my Telekom Contract to End of this year. What is the right procedure to go back with my Abo directly to Spotify (not anymore via Telekom), to keep all my current p...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I've a Spotify Premium Abo included in my Germany Telekom Contract. I cancelled my Telekom Contract to End of this year. What is the right procedure to go back with my Abo directly to...
  • Ambivalence
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid for the spotify £1 trial and was charged £10

I immediately cancelled my subscription when I realised I was charged for it, is there anyway I can get my money back?

• Visitor
  • I immediately cancelled my subscription when I realised I was charged for it, is there anyway I can get my money back?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Will Not Upgrade.

I have attempted to purchase premium several times and it never goes through. This is very annoying and they will probably cancel the special before I get it.

• I have attempted to purchase premium several times and it never goes through. This is very annoying and they will probably cancel the special before I get it.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Billing Problems!!!!

I have been getting billed for twice a month for the last 5 months, and for some reason the current account I have is now on the free trial. I have tried to communicate using the contact form on 3 different occasions all over the course of last month...

• Regular
  • I have been getting billed for twice a month for the last 5 months,  and for some reason the current account I have is now on the free trial.  I have tried to communicate using the contact ...
  • ronlovesjen
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Money taken from my account and then bumped to free account

I got an email the other day saying there was a problem taking money from my card and that my premium account was paused. According to my bank statement 12.99 was taken from my account, why is my account now a free account?

• I got an email the other day saying there was a problem taking money from my card and that my premium account was paused. According to my bank statement 12.99 was taken from my account, why is my acc...
  • Roxas123
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

cant recover phone login for premium

I upgraded to premium through a text message offer ages ago. I recently cleared all data on my phone and cant recover the login for spotify. Only my old email login works but that is on free. Yet im still paying for premium through phone bill. Can an...

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded to premium through a text message offer ages ago. I recently cleared all data on my phone and cant recover the login for spotify. Only my old email login works but that is on free. Yet im ...
  • soozgl
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Initial set up

Hi. Have set up new account for mother, she has reset password twice on iPhone, now trying to access Spotify iMac app, still wont let her log in with her new password even though it's been verified. Pls help.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. Have set up new account for mother, she has reset password twice on iPhone, now trying to access Spotify iMac app, still wont let her log in with her new password even though it's been verified. ...
  • marymortimer
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Limit reached in error

Spotify says I've reached the limit for offline songs and I need to delete some in order to add songs but I'm no where near the 3,333 limit (not even 1000). Tried deleting cache data. Please help.

• Spotify says I've reached the limit for offline songs and I need to delete some in order to add songs but I'm no where near the 3,333 limit (not even 1000).  Tried deleting cache data.  Ple...
  • BenjaCasta
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I get Premium, but I thought that it cost only 0,99

Hello, I just get premium, but I thought that it cost only 0,99€, but it takes from my account 7,3€.. So is any change that you will give me my money back, please? Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I just get premium, but I thought that it cost only 0,99 € , but it takes from my account 7,3 € .. So is any change that you will give me my money back, please? Thank you.
  • foolisheye
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login with Spotify Free on Onkyo

Hi, I was glad to see that Spotify Free is now available on mobile devices in Germany, but my Onkyo Receiver won't accept the username and password (ok, the receiver is not mobile, but shouldn't it be the same?). On my mobile it's working, but I want...

• Hi,   I was glad to see that Spotify Free is now available on mobile devices in Germany, but my Onkyo Receiver won't accept the username and password (ok, the receiver is not mobile, but sho...
  • jonathansegel
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved albums not snychronizing

I am a premium user and use spotifiy on 2 laptops and 1 mobile device. My saved albums are synchronized on one laptop and mobile device, but my second laptop does not show all saved albums and is not fully synchronized. I tried to turn off the applic...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a premium user and use spotifiy on 2 laptops and 1 mobile device. My saved albums are synchronized on one laptop and mobile device, but my second laptop does not show all saved albums and is not...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Vodafone Ireland account switchover

Hello! I want to start availing of Vodafone Irelands 5 euro offer for Spotify Premium, only one problem, I would have to make a new account!I have so many playlists in my orginial Premium account and I like having history and stats at the end of the ...

• Hello!   I want to start availing of Vodafone Irelands 5 euro offer for Spotify Premium, only one problem, I would have to make a new account! I have so many playlists in my orginial Premium ...
  • dsa_7
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Thought I had signed for free trial?

So about a month ago, I was under the assumption that I was signing up for the free trial. I had to give credit card information, and the first month's fee was deducted - so I thought the free month came at the end of the first paid month. Then my Pr...

• So about a month ago, I was under the assumption that I was signing up for the free trial.  I had to give credit card information, and the first month's fee was deducted - so I thought the free ...
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

premium family account payment fails

After several months of automatic payments via Visa credit card going through fine, today the payment failed. I've tried another card, paying through a different family member etc but with no luck.

• Regular
  • After several months of automatic payments via Visa credit card going through fine, today the payment failed. I've tried another card, paying through a different family member etc but with no luck.&n...
  • bluemack57
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! trying to sign up for premium srvce

Good day, my account notifies me i am eligible for premium for .99 a month for three months. when i click on this in my account, the system just contniues to buffer, never allowing me to put my info in to get the three month special. any help on why ...

• Casual Listener
  • Good day, my account notifies me i am eligible for premium for .99 a month for three months. when i click on this in my account, the system just contniues to buffer, never allowing me to put my info ...
  • frankiebill
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound quality /booster

I have a Samsung...and used several Bluetooth ear buds and still unsatisfied with volume level and quality. I've tried Spotify's equalizer...to no avail...any suggestions?Thanks

• I have a Samsung...and used several Bluetooth ear buds and still unsatisfied with volume level and quality. I've tried Spotify's equalizer...to no avail...any suggestions? Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms] Absolutely Horrible Customer Service Techniques

So about a month ago, I signed up for a FREE TRIAL of Spotify premium. This month, I'm hit with a $10 bill which I was not aware that would be taken out of my account. I have absolutely no recollection of agreeing to such a rediculous price for barel...

• So about a month ago, I signed up for a FREE TRIAL of Spotify premium. This month, I'm hit with a $10 bill which I was not aware that would be taken out of my account. I have absolutely no recollecti...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund

I have been charge two times for something I don't have anymore on my credit card . Please I would like my money back . How do I go about doing that

• I have been charge two times for something I don't have anymore on my credit card . Please I would like my money back . How do I go about doing that
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium abo will automatically be set to free ?

Hi, please give me a confirmation, that my premium abo which i purchased yesterday will automatically be set to free after 30days. Thanks in advance,Jörn

• Hi,   please give me a confirmation, that my premium abo which i purchased yesterday will automatically be set to free after 30days.   Thanks in advance, Jörn
  • Monty_Pylon
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with AirPlay

HiI can't play Spotify with AirPlay (appleTV) succesfully. After some seconds of doing well, it stops. Only happens with Spotify.I tried reinstall Spotify and reboot router, but continuous the problem.Version software appletv 7.2., and the iPad mini ...

• Hi I can't play Spotify with AirPlay (appleTV) succesfully. After some seconds of doing well, it stops. Only happens with Spotify. I tried reinstall Spotify and reboot router, but continuous the pr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes