Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • itsdanriley
  • Gig Goer
  • 783 replies
  • 81 likes
  • Account
  • 783 replies
  • 81 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • G_Loc
  • Gig Goer
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes

starred songs

I just updated the app on my phone and lost over 500 songs in my starred playlist. can you help me get them back?

• I just updated the app on my phone and lost over 500 songs in my starred playlist. can you help me get them back?
  • sebastiankreuz
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Way to know in which playlist/s is any given song at once

Hello. I need help. I miss too songs. First song kiss from prince. and the other song is Ich liebe dich from Clowns und Helden. There is the proplem, that you have the live version and not the normal version, which is the best.

• Hello. I need help. I miss too songs. First song kiss from prince. and the other song is Ich liebe dich from Clowns und Helden. There is the proplem, that you have the live version and not the normal...
  • sebastiankreuz
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete account

I tried to delete my account and it keeps sending me back to the same page. Which is very frustrating. Also spotify preauthoeized a payment of 5.09 somethin on my account after tell me that I was not eligible for the student offer. I want my account ...

• Visitor
  • I tried to delete my account and it keeps sending me back to the same page. Which is very frustrating. Also spotify preauthoeized a payment of 5.09 somethin on my account after tell me that I was not...
  • sebastiankreuz
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Unlink of Facebook account

As unlink my Spotify Account of My Facebook Account?

•  As unlink my Spotify Account of My Facebook Account?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Free trial premium

I was sent an email from Spotify about being able to receive 30 days of free premium Spotify but was never given these 30 days.

• Casual Listener
  • I was sent an email from Spotify about being able to receive 30 days of free premium Spotify but was never given these 30 days.
  • Quinonesedwin5
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

free trial premium

I tried the one month free premium trial, but barely used spotify during that time and then I deleted my premium subscription a few days ago. Then today on the 9th of december they took 10 euros off my account.. Went back to the spotify website, sudd...

•  I tried the one month free premium trial, but barely used spotify during that time and then I deleted my premium subscription a few days ago. Then today on the 9th of december they took 10 euro...
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a premium account but get a 14 day abroad limit

Hi. I have a premium account and i travel a lot. i have been out of my country for couple of months and i am still abroad. tried to login and get an error saying i can only use spotify 14 days abroad. i thought that limit was for Free accounts not Pr...

• Hi. I have a premium account and i travel a lot. i have been out of my country for couple of months and i am still abroad. tried to login and get an error saying i can only use spotify 14 days abroad...
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

somebody spent my money?

I haven't an account premium but in my postepay card results 2 payments in 2 different days of 2 different months. I know what I'm paying spotify premium account and I can claim compensation?

• I haven't an account premium but in my postepay card results 2 payments in 2 different days of 2 different months. I know what I'm paying spotify premium account and I can claim compensation?
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot login to the app on Windows or iPhone, but I can login to the website

Hi all, I've tried using a different browser, logging out of facebook and logging in again, reseting my password (from the app), re-installing and re-starting spotify. I've also looked in the board and found someone with a very similar problem as me ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I've tried using a different browser, logging out of facebook and logging in again, reseting my password (from the app), re-installing and re-starting spotify.   I've also loo...
  • chaos_generator
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete Family Member

Hi There I have a family account with 4 members. But I don't use 2 members anymore. So I've deleted two of them. But how can I delete the 2 subscriptions? I don't want to pay 4 accounts when I just need 2... Best Regards

• Casual Listener
  • Hi There   I have a family account with 4 members. But I don't use 2 members anymore. So I've deleted two of them. But how can I delete the 2 subscriptions? I don't want to pay ...
  • cmcmcm-ch
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

.99 cent promotion with student discount?

I'm interested in upgrading to spotify premium and it seems like a great time to join because of the first 3 months for .99 cents. I was wondering, since I'm a student will i get the student discount after my three .99 cent months?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm interested in upgrading to spotify premium and it seems like a great time to join because of the first 3 months for .99 cents. I was wondering, since I'm a student will i get the student discount...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Yearinmusic

Hey, Me and my gf are both using the same spotify. This results in one of us being offline alot. We were wondering - does the offline hours etc count in the registerd hours you have on spotify? https://yearinmusic.spotify.com/ Thanks

• Hey,   Me and my gf are both using the same spotify.  This results in one of us being offline alot.   We were wondering - does the offline hours etc count in the registerd hours y...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I signed up for the 7 day premium but can't use any premium features

I signed up for the 7 day premium but can't use any premium features I can't play anything on demand and quite frankly it's posing me off

• I signed up for the 7 day premium but can't use any premium features I can't play anything on demand and quite frankly it's posing me off
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsubscribing free trial

I accidentally subscribe to the premium 7-day free trial. But don't have any card/PayPal information. When the trial is over will my account go back to being a free account. Or do I have to unsubscribe a day earlier.

• I accidentally subscribe to the premium 7-day free trial. But don't have any card/PayPal information. When the trial is over will my account go back to being a free account. Or do I have to unsubscri...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Promotion price change when I enter to bank gateway

Hi guys,The price changes when I try to get the premium promotion.Starts with $11.499.00 next it changes to $17.921,03 when I enter bank gateway.What can be occurring?Thanks for your support

• Hi guys, The price changes when I try to get the premium promotion. Starts with $11.499.00 next it changes to $17.921,03 when I enter bank gateway. What can be occurring? Thanks for your support
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

7 day free trial

I have recently had the 7 day free trial and it was due to end on Sunday.However, my device has been broke for a week and I haven't been able to cancel it and it has now charged me £9.99. So I was wondering if there is a chance for a refund, seeing a...

• I have recently had the 7 day free trial and it was due to end on Sunday. However, my device has been broke for a week and I haven't been able to cancel it and it has now charged me £9.99. So I was ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No access to account I am being charged for.

Spotify is taking my money but I am not getting premium services. And I cannot find a human to interact with after multiple attempts. What do I do?

• Visitor
  • Spotify is taking my money but I am not getting premium services.  And I cannot find a human to interact with after multiple attempts.  What do I do?
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotidy charging 2x student, not getting premium.

This morning I tried to use the Spotify Student discount, but I didn't know it was for only college students, not high school students. I exited the page, and I didn't think it charged me, although I did put in my debit card information. About 20 min...

• This morning I tried to use the Spotify Student discount, but I didn't know it was for only college students, not high school students. I exited the page, and I didn't think it charged me, although I...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem subscribing to Premium again

Hey, my name is Andres. I have the same problem. With no report, suddenly my premium account was cancelled. I tryed to subscribe again but is rejecting my card. I check with my bank and everything is ok. If theres any solution please let me know. Tha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, my name is Andres.   I have the same problem. With no report, suddenly my premium account was cancelled. I tryed to subscribe again but is rejecting my card. I check with my bank and ever...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong facebook account

Hi, This weekend, I connected my spotify account to my girlfriend's iPad. His brother wanted to share a playlist, so I pressed on "Find Friends", which bring me to the Facebook Connection. I pressed on "Connect to Facebook", and it automatically conn...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   This weekend, I connected my spotify account to my girlfriend's iPad. His brother wanted to share a playlist, so I pressed on "Find Friends", which bring me to the Facebook Connection. I...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes