Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify 12 months thanks to Vodafone

Hello, I've just activated a new number with Vodafone Italy that allows me to take advantage of 12 months spotify premium. My problem is that the vodafone promotion ends on January 15 while my subscription to spotify premium expires on 26. How can I ...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I've just activated a new number with Vodafone Italy that allows me to take advantage of 12 months spotify premium.   My problem is that the vodafone promotion ends on January ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Was charged $4.99 for student discount but I am still on FREE

I was charged $4.00 but I am still on FREE on my subscription. I hope I can get this issue resolved , and if not I would like a refund . I expect to enjoy what I have payed for . And yes I am currently Inrolled in college as a student .

• I was charged $4.00 but I am still on FREE on my subscription. I hope I can get this issue resolved , and if not I would like a refund . I expect to enjoy what I have payed for . And yes I am current...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Premium

I have logged in through facebook, where my student email is not visible. However, I am a student and would like the student premium discount. How can I switch from my facebook to putting in my own email (without going to facebook and changing my ema...

• I have logged in through facebook, where my student email is not visible. However, I am a student and would like the student premium discount. How can I switch from my facebook to putting in my own e...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium subscription

Hi I recently changed my card for payment and it's been changed for awhile I thought my payment went through because the red warning wasn't popping up anymore. Now it says I have to update my payment online and won't let me do anything. This can't be...

• Hi I recently changed my card for payment and it's been changed for awhile I thought my payment went through because the red warning wasn't popping up anymore. Now it says I have to update my payment...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivated my facebook account but when i use spotify it reactivates my Facebook

Hello there, So ive been meaning to deactivate my Facebook in order to focus on revision and eliminate distractions this year. After doing so i kept realising that my Facebok wasnt actually deactivating and if it was it had kept reactivating. I learn...

• Hello there,   So ive been meaning to deactivate my Facebook in order to focus on revision and eliminate distractions this year. After doing so i kept realising that my Facebok wasnt actually ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Rogers/spotify premium

I have a rogers account with 24 months of premium. Im still getting Basic. I did have a subscripton on my own which i cancelled. but linked rogers and my account. but im still getting basic

• I have a rogers account with 24 months of premium. Im still getting Basic. I did have a subscripton on my own which i cancelled. but linked rogers and my account. but im still getting basic
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I just moved to Korea from USA.Can I use spofity in Korea or Germnay?

• I just moved to Korea from USA. Can I use spofity in Korea or Germnay?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Promotion payment

Hello, I want to ask why my suscripction is just for a month ( I will lose the premium suscription on january 24) if I have paid in december for get the promo 3x1 of premium suscription. Fecha24 de diciembre de 2015 Número de orden 101513763479078 Fo...

• Casual Listener
  •  Hello, I want to ask why my suscripction is just for a month ( I will lose the premium suscription on january 24) if I have paid in december for get the promo 3x1 of premium suscription. &nbsp...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment..

I have Spotify premium and my account says my payment went through on my bank, and then when I go to the app it says my payment didn't go through even though I have proof of the payment. I have contacted Apple.. They told me to contact you guys.

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify premium and my account says my payment went through on my bank, and then when I go to the app it says my payment didn't go through even though I have proof of the payment. I have conta...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

STOP BEING CHARGED $$

I got the spotify trial many months ago and used it twice. What I didnt realise is that I have been charged $11.99 every single month for the last 8 months!! I don't use spotify, I don't even have the app! So today I downloaded the app and signed in ...

• I got the spotify trial many months ago and used it twice. What I didnt realise is that I have been charged $11.99 every single month for the last 8 months!! I don't use spotify, I don't even have th...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

fido and spotify

I have spent hours on the phone with fido because they offer the two year premium offer with new activation.. I've yet to actually be able to get any premium features even after having three codes sent to me by fido. I was hoping someone could help m...

• I have spent hours on the phone with fido because they offer the two year premium offer with new activation.. I've yet to actually be able to get any premium features even after having three codes se...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

Please advisewhy I am being charged $12 monthly fee when I joined on a special offer of $9.00 for 3 months.

• Casual Listener
  • Please advise why I am being charged $12 monthly fee when I joined on a special offer of $9.00 for 3 months.
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable To Delete Account

All links to the contact form are unable to properly redirect me, so I'm posting here. I'd like to delete my current account and make a new one that isn't linked to Facebook. Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • All links to the contact form are unable to properly redirect me, so I'm posting here. I'd like to delete my current account and make a new one that isn't linked to Facebook.   Thank you
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs missing from playlist

Opened Spotify on my iPhone and it asked me to login. I did. I then went to my playlist and it was missing over 100 songs. I tried to recover it but as i did not delete the playlist this was not an option.

• Casual Listener
  • Opened Spotify on my iPhone and it asked me to login. I did. I then went to my playlist and it was missing over 100 songs. I tried to recover it but as i did not delete the playlist this was not an o...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Got two accounts

I thought my Facebook was connected to spotify! Now I have two accounts. I want my Facebook account connected to my spotify which I use but it doesn't let me! Help!!

• Visitor
  • I thought my Facebook was connected to spotify! Now I have two accounts. I want my Facebook account connected to my spotify which I use but it doesn't let me! Help!!
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! changing standard spotify account to student account

I've been using spotify for a while now and I recently became a student at a university, how do I change my profile to be charged at student prices without having to delete my original account.

• Casual Listener
  • I've been using spotify for a while now and I recently became a student at a university, how do I change my profile to be charged at student prices without having to delete my original account.
  • swag0d98
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Update

Hi,Spotity is updating every several hours.Thanks for help.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Spotity is updating every several hours. Thanks for help.
  • dna1978
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about 'aftermath' Spotify hack

Hi, Recently I got my account hacked by someone. It started while I was driving and playing spotify on my phone, when all of the sudden I saw a message displaying 'playing on Sony Xperia Z3'. I thought this is either some sort of mistake or someone h...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Recently I got my account hacked by someone. It started while I was driving and playing spotify on my phone, when all of the sudden I saw a message displaying 'playing on Sony Xperia Z3'...
  • dfrcll85
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

First Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass ... now Bob James???

The entire catalog of Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass disappeared. I posted something about it in this forum, and they suddenly re-appeared. Perhaps I'll have the same luck here with the multiple albums from Bob James that have suddenly disappeared...

• Music Fan
  • The entire catalog of Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass disappeared. I posted something about it in this forum, and they suddenly re-appeared. Perhaps I'll have the same luck here with the multiple a...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Intenté pagar con PayPal pero no funcionaba

Hola: El pasado día 31 quise aprovechar la oferta de tres meses Premium por 0.99€ para mis dos hijas pagando a través de PayPal, pero a la hora de hacer ambos pagos, PayPal no funcionaba, daba error 502. Lo intenté en varias ocasiones con el mismo re...

• Hola:   El pasado día 31 quise aprovechar la oferta de tres meses Premium por 0.99€ para mis dos hijas pagando a través de PayPal, pero a la hora de hacer ambos pagos, PayPal no funcionab...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes