Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution can’t get back into my account

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanFreeCountryUKOperatingSystemiOS 10 on iPhone 7 and Windows 10 on PC My Question or Issuei got logged out of my spotify account o...

• Visitor
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Free Country UK Operating System iOS 10 on iPhone 7 and Windows 10 ...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Convert a regular account to a kids account

PlanFamilyCountrySwedenMy Question or IssueI have a family plan and some time ago I added an account for my kids to share on their Ipad. I recently found out that you have a Kids app and account type, can I convert the account to a kids account?

• Visitor
  • Plan Family Country Sweden My Question or Issue I have a family plan and some time ago I added an account for my kids to share on their Ipad. I recently found out that you have a Kids app and ac...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you install your playlists on your new phone

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • XLoldude
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Mi cuenta aparece con números y letras.

Tengo un problema y es que ya llevo varios días que mi cuenta aparece con solo números y letras. Estoy registrada con facebook y he probado a cerrar sesión y a volver a entrar pero nada se soluciona y ya he mirada todo lo referido a datos y todo pero...

Anotación 2020-07-25 202200.png Anotación 2020-07-25 202436.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Tengo un problema y es que ya llevo varios días que mi cuenta aparece con solo números y letras. Estoy registrada con facebook y he probado a cerrar sesión y a volver a entrar pero nada se soluciona ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Multiple Fake Accounts on my Email Domain

I have a personal email domain, e.g. @domain.com, so email sent to (anything)@domain.com gets delivered to me. Over the last 3 days I've had more than 50 emails sent to (random number)@domain.com from Spotify asking me to authenticate my email addres...

• Visitor
  • I have a personal email domain, e.g. @domain.com, so email sent to (anything)@domain.com gets delivered to me.  Over the last 3 days I've had more than 50 emails sent to (random number)@domain.c...
  • alsohackedoff
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Merging 2 premium accounts to premium duo while keeping playlists and recommendations

Hi, My partner and I live in the same household and are wanting to merge our 2 premium accounts into one premium duo account, but we want to make sure that we both keep all our playlists and recommendations from our individual accounts. Is it possibl...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   My partner and I live in the same household and are wanting to merge our 2 premium accounts into one premium duo account, but we want to make sure that we both keep all our playlists and...
  • mmccluskey
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to keep same billing date?

My billing date is 1st every mth. I would like to change to premium duo but how should I keep the same billing date? Any tips or recommendations to start my new plan?

• Regular
  • My billing date is 1st every mth. I would like to change to premium duo but how should I keep the same billing date? Any tips or recommendations to start my new plan? 
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to Change Country

I have registered my count couple days ago in Japan. When I try to upgrade to premium, they wont let me due to my country setting is different from my bank info (US). I try to change my location to USA, but they never give me that option. Please advi...

• Visitor
  • I have registered my count couple days ago in Japan. When I try to upgrade to premium, they wont let me due to my country setting is different from my bank info (US). I try to change my location to U...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Changing subscription issues

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 11Operating System My Question or IssueI'm an incoming freshman in college and would like to switch my plan to the student premium one. I believe it isn't matching me with my school due to my birth date being off by ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 11 Operating System   My Question or Issue I'm an incoming freshman in college and would like to switch my plan to the student premium one. I beli...
  • Xenia
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account

Device(iPhone 8 plus)Operating System(iOS 10) Im having trouble remembering my other account that has Premium in it I’ve tried login in but can’t remember none of the info. This happened when my phone broke but before that I had my premium account on...

•     Device (iPhone 8 plus) Operating System (iOS 10)   Im having trouble remembering my other account that has Premium in it I’ve tried login in but can’t remember none of the i...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! account overview

i access my account via safari because there’s no option inside the spotify app about the payments and subscriptions. i want to check my receipts but the account overview settings is nowhere to be found. everytime i click the arrow to show the option...

• Casual Listener
  • i access my account via safari because there’s no option inside the spotify app about the payments and subscriptions. i want to check my receipts but the account overview settings is nowhere to be fo...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't log in on my account

I can't login with my account on the Spotify app (android) and that with just my account, it always says something like "you're offline, check your connection".I have tried with another account and it works, it's just mine that has this problem.I als...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't login with my account on the Spotify app (android) and that with just my account, it always says something like "you're offline, check your connection". I have tried with another account and...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant Access Account

I accessed my account this morning and the message popped up that I had to sign out of everywhere. I clicked the button and it logged me out. I signed back in and the same thing happens.I logged out of my phone app and now it will not let me log back...

• Visitor
  •   I accessed my account this morning and the message popped up that I had to sign out of everywhere. I clicked the button and it logged me out. I signed back in and the same thing happens. I l...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify country problem

PlanFree CountryRussia My Question or IssueI signed up today from Russia for the first time but for some reason Spotify thinks I'm in UK and hence; I can't upgrade to premium becuase my credit cards are issued in Russia. I'm not using any kind of VPN...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free   Country Russia   My Question or Issue I signed up today from Russia for the first time but for some reason Spotify thinks I'm in UK and hence; I can't upgrade to premium ...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to login - No Internet Connection (Android)

PlanFreeCountryUkraine DeviceSamsung S10 Plus Operating SystemAndroid 10My Question or IssueUnable to login in my account.I receive a "No Internet Connection" message when trying to login with my email and password.Also I can't login by the link from...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Ukraine  Device Samsung S10 Plus  Operating System Android 10 My Question or Issue Unable to login in my account. I receive a "No Internet Connection" message w...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Deleted playlists not showing from a few months back.

Hello, I saw on a post that playlists from 2018 are supposed to show, I have deleted playlists from just a few months back, in January, and they aren’t showing. I was wondering if there is anything that can be done?

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I saw on a post that playlists from 2018 are supposed to show, I have deleted playlists from just a few months back, in January, and they aren’t showing. I was wondering if there is a...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant log in to my premium account !!

Hi I cant log in to my account in the application Knowing that I can log in to my account in Spotify's site But I can't do that in Spotify's app Sorry for my bad English My premium account's email *snip*

• Regular
  • Hi 😢 I cant log in to my account in the application  Knowing that I can log in to my account in Spotify's site  But I can't do that in Spotify's app 😔 Sorry for my bad English  ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trying to reset my password but Spotify doesn't recognize my email

I have two Spotify accounts, one associated with Facebook and one I set up using an email address. I want to delete the Facebook account and solely use the other account. When I try to use the Forgot Password function, it says that my email is not as...

• Visitor
  • I have two Spotify accounts, one associated with Facebook and one I set up using an email address. I want to delete the Facebook account and solely use the other account. When I try to use the Forgot...
  • DJIceman
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What happened to Spotify.me?

Hmm what happened to Spotify.me? Was this feature / functionality removed as of late?

• Casual Listener
  • Hmm what happened to Spotify.me? Was this feature / functionality removed as of late? 
  • Dloom13
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution I Accidently removed my profile picture and now i dont see a button to add it back

My Question or Issuei accidently clicked on remove the picture and now i cant add it back.the picture above does not show my cursor because its a screenshot but i aimed it over my empty profile picture and no buttons to "add picture" appeared it just...

ss.png
  • Casual Listener
  •   My Question or Issue i accidently clicked on remove the picture and now i cant add it back. the picture above does not show my cursor because its a screenshot but i aimed it over my empty p...
  • Xenia
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes