Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Purchased Student Premium Discount and I was charged for it but I still have the Free subscripton

Hi. I recently just purchased the Student Premium Discount. I logged in and started picking music for a playlist and once I started to saved offline it told me I didn't have the premium options but I have the free subscription. I went to my bank acco...

• Hi.   I recently just purchased the Student Premium Discount. I logged in and started picking music for a playlist and once I started to saved offline it told me I didn't have the premium opti...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Accidental Cacellation

this is stupid but I have been using the 7 day trial and decided to sign up for the 30 day trial as well. I didn't want it to automatically renew afterwards so I stupidly cancelled my 30 day trial thinking I was already using it and I simply cancelle...

• this is stupid but I have been using the 7 day trial and decided to sign up for the 30 day trial as well. I didn't want it to automatically renew afterwards so I stupidly cancelled my 30 day trial th...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! All my playlists have gone and been replaced with one strange playlist

Help please all of my playlists have vanished includeing my old starred playlist with lots of my fav songs saved (300ish) in.there is now only one playlist appearing composed by someone called knutmarak??? which i did not follow. this is strange I ha...

• Casual Listener
  • Help please all of my playlists have vanished includeing my old starred playlist with lots of my fav songs  saved (300ish) in.there is now only one playlist appearing composed by someone ca...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged but not working!!

I was charged for student Spotify but when I log on it isn't stating that I have premium HELP

• I was charged for student Spotify but when I log on it isn't stating that I have premium HELP
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Still withdrawing money for a long time ago cancelled subscription.

Hello.I'd like to be contacted on my email.I cancelled my subscription A LONG TIME AGO !!!And you're still withdrawing money from my account. And in my account it also says i am free user (I don't even use your services anymore). In the account manag...

• Hello. I'd like to be contacted on my email. I cancelled my subscription A LONG TIME AGO !!! And you're still withdrawing money from my account.  And in my account it also says i am free use...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium paused but have been charged.

My premium accound has been paused, but when I check my bank account information, the payment came out last week. How can I contact Spotify to solve this problem? I am a student and really cannot afford to be paying for something I'm unable to use.

• My premium accound has been paused, but when I check my bank account information, the payment came out last week.   How can I contact Spotify to solve this problem? I am a student and really c...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discounts for Students

I previously was paying for the student subscription which is £4.99 untill I recieved an email saying that I would need to renew it, unfortuanely I cannot find the email to take me through how to renew it and now I am paying for premium.How do I rene...

• I previously was paying for the student subscription which is £4.99 untill I recieved an email saying that I would need to renew it, unfortuanely I cannot find the email to take me through how to ren...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify with Vodafone Ireland

I have been a long term user of spotify premium and I love the service. Back in November 2015 I changed mobile carriers to Vodafone Ireland and took up a plan with them that provided me with a "free" spotify account. Before I signed up I had a second...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been a long term user of spotify premium and I love the service. Back in November 2015 I changed mobile carriers to Vodafone Ireland and took up a plan with them that provided me with a "free"...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't turn off shuffle

Hi, I can't turn off shuffle even tho I click on now playing and turn the twisty arrows to white... I REALLY need to turn off shuffle for a party urgently, please can someone help!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I can't turn off shuffle even tho I click on now playing and turn the twisty arrows to white... I REALLY need to turn off shuffle for a party urgently, please can someone help!
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unwanted Premium Upgrade

I tried to upgrade to Premim, but I had changed my mind before completing the transaction. I was still charged and wanted to know if anyone else had something like this. I would like to get the tranaction voided.

• I tried to upgrade to Premim, but I had changed my mind before completing the transaction. I was still charged and wanted to know if anyone else had something like this. I would like to get the trana...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Started Graduate school. Can I switch to student pricing?

I was not a student when I first started the premium account for spotify. Now I am a student and want to pay the $5 instead of the $10. Is that an option to switch? Thanks!

• I was not  a student when I first started the premium account for spotify. Now I am a student and want to pay the $5 instead of the $10. Is that an option to switch?  Thanks!  
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student

I gave my student name & school but it said I wasn't a student. It charged my cc & still don't have premium

• I gave my student name & school but it said I wasn't a student. It charged my cc & still don't have premium
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account made with a student email charged regular price?

I recently resubscribed to Spotofy Premium and was charged ~$10 even though the account is clearly listed as having qui****@live.unc.edu as the email address. Can I get any assistance, please?

• I recently resubscribed to Spotofy Premium and was charged ~$10 even though the account is clearly listed as having qui****@live.unc.edu as the email address. Can I get any assistance, please?
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add 3 person to family package

I was trying to add a third person to the family package and it kept telling me that unfortunately there is no support at the moment and to make this type of change I needed to contact customer service team who can help me further. And then I went ba...

• I was trying to add a third person to the family package and it kept telling me that unfortunately there is no support at the moment and to make this type of change I needed to contact customer servi...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying £9.99 month and account is still showing free and now no access to sonos!

Please can anyone help. I am now on the 3rd month of paying 9.99 and still can't connect to sonos as my Spotify account still shows as free subscription. What do I do? I've deleted and added the app. I've raised 3 case ids with no responses. I've che...

• Please can anyone help.  I am now on the 3rd month of paying 9.99 and still can't connect to sonos as my Spotify account still shows as free subscription.  What do I do? I've deleted and ...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not invite more then 2 People to Family Abo

Hi,as I know it should be possible to have more then 2 members of your family using your family abo.But if I try to add the 3 member I can not see the "Invite button".Can someone let me know what its wrong?Where should be this Invite link? Thanks so ...

• Hi, as I know it should be possible to have more then 2 members of your family using your family abo. But if I try to add the 3 member I can not see the "Invite button". Can someone let me know ...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Purchased Premium PlaySation offer but still says I'm free on android

Hello there I purcahsed the PlayStaion music premium offer for £1.99 for 2 months however it says I'm still free on my android and my computer does this offer only work on my PlayStation? if so why will charge me full premium price after the 2 months...

• Hello there I purcahsed the PlayStaion music premium offer for £1.99 for 2 months however it says I'm still free on my android and my computer does this offer only work on my PlayStation? if so why w...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can t pay to renew my spotify family subscription

Hello, My spotify family subscription will end the 14/01/2016 and i can t renew my subscription on the paiement page.It keeps me saying that my bank has some trouble... I've tried with Paypal and my credit card. What's the problem ? My credit card is...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   My spotify family subscription will end the 14/01/2016 and i can t renew my subscription on the paiement page. It keeps me saying that my bank has some trouble... I've tried with Pay...
  • ordeith444
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium isn't working

I have premium and my account overview saywhen but when I try and play a song it says only premium users can play songs. Please fix!

• I have premium and my account overview saywhen but when  I try and play a song it says only premium users can play songs. Please fix! 
  • Kyepug77
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account change

I have a Premium account through Telefonica Movistar in Spain. Is it possible to have the same service through Orange in Spain?Thank you

• I have a Premium account through Telefonica Movistar in Spain. Is it possible to have the same service through Orange in Spain? Thank you
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes