Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

New email address and can't remember my password

Hi! What should I do?I have a new email address, I can't use the old one anymore.Now I don't remember my password to Spotify anymore so I can't change tha email address in my account. When I tried to ask help from Spotify, they sent the help to my ol...

• Hi!   What should I do? I have a new email address, I can't use the old one anymore. Now I don't remember my password to Spotify anymore so I can't change tha email address in my account. Wh...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Old Facebook Email still taken

So first off I wanted to disconnect my spotify account from my facebook account but I signed up with facebook so I accepted that I had to make a new account and switch my playlists over so I tried to make a new account however it said the email was t...

• Visitor
  • So first off I wanted to disconnect my spotify account from my facebook account but I signed up with facebook so I accepted that I had to make a new account and switch my playlists over   so I...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my account doesn't exsist

a few times ago I've made my spotify account logging in with facebook, in June 2015 my facebook account has been blocked but spotify has still working until now...I don't know how to change my spotify password. I need help

• a few times ago I've made my spotify account logging in with facebook, in June 2015 my facebook account has been blocked but spotify has still working until now...I don't know how to change my spotif...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Facebook account

I purchase Spotify tru the wrong favebook account how do I fix this? All my playlists are gone I been emailing them but they haven't reply

• I purchase Spotify tru the wrong favebook account how do I fix this? All my playlists are gone I been emailing them but they haven't reply
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to delete my account

I'm wanting to delete my account but whenever I try to access the contact form nothing happens, and when I email I just get sent back the same useless suggestions over and over. What am I supposed to do???

• Visitor
  • I'm wanting to delete my account but whenever I try to access the contact form nothing happens, and when I email I just get sent back the same useless suggestions over and over. What am I supposed to...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Vodafone 6 months free not working...very annoyed

I've been using Spotify premium for quite some time now...just got a new phone and it came with 6 months free. I was instructed to cancel my current premium which I did and then clicked the link through Vodafone....but my account is now still set to ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been using Spotify premium for quite some time now...just got a new phone and it came with 6 months free.    I was instructed to cancel my current premium which I did and then clicke...
  • BrizzB
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Vodafone premiums

I have just got a new contract with Vodafone and Spotify premium came with it. So I got the text from Vodafone and activated my account for Spotify premium. About an hour later I attempted to log into the new account that I made but it does not say I...

• I have just got a new contract with Vodafone and Spotify premium came with it. So I got the text from Vodafone and activated my account for Spotify premium. About an hour later I attempted to log int...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

transaction problem

newish user in UK. i'm trying to pay for pRemium but the site won't let me. Checked with my bank about any possible issues but they say there isn't any problem with account, funds or card. i had a previous account but can't remember the details so st...

• newish user in UK. i'm trying to pay for pRemium but the site won't let me. Checked with my bank about any possible issues but they say there isn't any problem with account, funds or card.   i...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with account merge

Hi all.Well the other day, I emailed Spotify to see if they could merge my account, which they emailed and claimed they did. My followers was transfered but my playlists wasn't and those are the main thing I needed as it took me ages to build up my o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all. Well the other day, I emailed Spotify to see if they could merge my account, which they emailed and claimed they did. My followers was transfered but my playlists wasn't and those are the ma...
  • gazwhitehouse
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't login

=== START OF TEMPLATE ===Brief description of the issue: Every time I try to login I get logged outSteps to reproduce the issue:I tried logining on windows. It allowed me to login briefly then it logged me out and said The username or password is inc...

• Casual Listener
  • === START OF TEMPLATE === Brief description of the issue: Every time I try to login I get logged out Steps to reproduce the issue: I tried logining on windows. It allowed me to login briefly then...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

advertised 3months for the price of one wasn't delivered. did I get scammed by Spotify?

Spotify popped up an advertisement on my phone. "Get 3 months, pay 1 month". I chose to hit the button to get that promotion, added my payment info. Spotify upgraded to Premium, but the next charge will be on 25th of Jan. What went wrong? And where t...

• Spotify popped up an advertisement on my phone. "Get 3 months, pay 1 month".   I chose to hit the button to get that promotion, added my payment info. Spotify upgraded to Premium, but the next...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Charged 3 times?!

I tried to use the spotify discount once, and it said the document would not load so I switched browsers. On chrome, I submitted my info again, but my college acceptance letter was rejected for the discount. I was charged 5$ for each instance, so $10...

• I tried to use the spotify discount once, and it said the document would not load so I switched browsers. On chrome, I submitted my info again, but my college acceptance letter was rejected for the d...
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Eliminar una, de dos cuentas premium

Por favor, quiero eliminar una de dos cuentas premium que he creado. Quiero conservar la actual de fecha 25/12/2915. Gracias. No me acuerdo de la contraseña y no me la dan. Ambas cuentas están asociadas al correo, .

• Por favor, quiero eliminar una de dos cuentas premium que he creado. Quiero conservar la actual de fecha 25/12/2915. Gracias. No me acuerdo de la contraseña y no me la dan. Ambas cuentas están asocia...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cargo a mi tarjeta

Hola, actualicé a Spotify Premium en un plan familiar por $149.00, al pagar con la tarjeta de crédito me salió un aviso de que había habido problemas con el banco & que no se había realizado ningún cargo; pero al mismo tiempo me llegó un mensaje del ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, actualicé a Spotify Premium en un plan familiar por $149.00, al pagar con la tarjeta de crédito me salió un aviso de que había habido problemas con el banco & que no se había realizado ning...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

new subscription problems

I purchased premium and logged into spotify using facebook credentials. I have tried signing out and signing back in without using FB to do it but Im still not showing my subscription as active

• I purchased premium and logged into spotify using facebook credentials. I have tried signing out and signing back in without using FB to do it but Im still not showing my subscription as active
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Double Charged

Hello! I attempted to alter my Spotify subscription to the "student" price of $4.99 a month. At the time, it would not process. However, my account was just charged $4.99. I just paid $9.99 on 12/17/15 for my subscription, so I believe it is now doub...

• Hello!   I attempted to alter my Spotify subscription to the "student" price of $4.99 a month. At the time, it would not process. However, my account was just charged $4.99. I just paid $9.99 ...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student Discounts

Hey! So i am trying to get the student discount but it will not recognize my enrollment. I have tried to contact spotify multiple times but they just send back a link to their FAQs page, that i've already visited. My roommate said they asked for her ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey!   So i am trying to get the student discount but it will not recognize my enrollment.  I have tried to contact spotify multiple times but they just send back a link to their FAQs pag...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

borrar mi cuenta

probe con todos los navegadores, telefono y todo y siempre que quiero borrar mi cuenta me lleva a la misma página. ¿por que no dicen a todos que la opción esta deshabilitada?

• Visitor
  • probe con todos los navegadores, telefono y todo y siempre que quiero borrar mi cuenta me lleva a la misma página.   ¿por que no dicen a todos que la opción esta deshabilitada?
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Student Eligibility

When does one become eligible for Spotify Student? I am a senior in high school, but I have been accepted to an accredited university and sent in my tuition deposit. I even have an @pitt.edu email address.

• When does one become eligible for Spotify Student? I am a senior in high school, but I have been accepted to an accredited university and sent in my tuition deposit. I even have an @pitt.edu email ad...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

$.99 deal and I'm charged $9.99?

I attempted to sign up for the 3 months for .99 deal and was told I wasn't eligible. Okay, fine. But never did I sign up for a monthly membership. So why am I being charged $9.99? I would cancel asap if the charge can be reimbursed, but if it can't, ...

• I attempted to sign up for the 3 months for .99 deal and was told I wasn't eligible. Okay, fine. But never did I sign up for a monthly membership. So why am I being charged $9.99? I would cancel asap...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes