Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium Paused and shouldn't be - Spotify must be having billing issues

Yesterday my premium subscription got "paused" as it's saying my billing payment method won't go through. It processed last month with no problem. and when i contacted my credit card they said they never received a payment request from spotify. My cr...

• Casual Listener
  • Yesterday my premium subscription got "paused" as it's saying my billing payment method won't go through.  It processed last month with no problem.  and when i contacted my credit card they...
  • diva4u932
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My account is hacked!

Im logged in through my facebook account which is linked to my normal spotify account. altough some1 has hacked my normal account and changed the email and password. Im from sweden and someone changed the email to a hotmail.co.uk mail... I cant do an...

• Casual Listener
  • Im logged in through my facebook account which is linked to my normal spotify account. altough some1 has hacked my normal account and changed the email and password. Im from sweden and someone change...
  • lonewilf
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot login - need to change country - I am in Ireland - account will not change from USA

As title says. Unable to login It suggests to change the country in my account. Under "edit profile" i am unable to change from USA thats populated. I didn't fill USA in when starting my profile.Laptop has been in Ireland since starting the account.W...

• Casual Listener
  • As title says.   Unable to login   It suggests to change the country in my account. Under "edit profile" i am unable to change from USA thats populated.   I didn't fill USA in wh...
  • tom1362
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

two accounts and I wanna be charged for one

Yes. I just started the spotify premium on my old email address. Someone hacked into it. Before I realized what I did I forgot to sign up with my new email address with the spotify premium and I am going to pay for the service on my new email. What c...

• Yes. I just started the spotify premium on my old email address. Someone hacked into it. Before I realized what I did I forgot to sign up with my new email address with the spotify premium and I am g...
  • DrRazo
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Spotify premium

I've had Spotify premium for about a year now and I just realized I could get Spotify premium for $4.99 for 12 months because I am a student, how would I change my plan to allow me to switch my payment to that? At least for the 12 months because it w...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had Spotify premium for about a year now and I just realized I could get Spotify premium for $4.99 for 12 months because I am a student, how would I change my plan to allow me to switch my payme...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete account

Hi, I'd like to have my account deleted. I've seen here many messages from CM asking other people wanting to have their accounts deleted to get in touch using the contact form, which I did, and I got a message asking me to go to the forum.What should...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I'd like to have my account deleted. I've seen here many messages from CM asking  other people wanting to have their accounts deleted to get in touch using the contact form, which I...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect Facebook to my spotfiy account - help!

I've had a spotify account for a while and have just tried to connect it to my facebook account. Have clicked on 'connect to facebook' and nothing really happens. A box pops up looking like one you'd expect to put in your facebook log in details, but...

• Visitor
  • I've had a spotify account for a while and have just tried to connect it to my facebook account. Have clicked on 'connect to facebook' and nothing really happens. A box pops up looking like one you'd...
  • javvnlock
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes

Facebook Account Deactivated by FB and I pay for Premium

Hello, I signed up for a premium account using a Facebook account that FB deactivated and I no longer have access to. However, I am still being charged for the premium service and yet cannot log in to Spotify because of the deactivated FB account. Pl...

• Hello, I signed up for a premium account using a Facebook account that FB deactivated and I no longer have access to. However, I am still being charged for the premium service and yet cannot log in t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Postponing/pausing subscription

Hey I am a Premium user, and I mainly use Spotify on my Android device when I'm at school (no connection), and because of the current bug that makes playlists unsync (which happens 95% of the time now), I wonder if there is a way to pause or postpone...

• Hey I am a Premium user, and I mainly use Spotify on my Android device when I'm at school (no connection), and because of the current bug that makes playlists unsync (which  happens 95% of the...
  • doktorbliss
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

cancel account that i cant access due to FB. spotify not helpful so very poor

So my spotify was linked to my facebook which as i stated above can no longer access which is also to do with their poor customer services (very similar to this), the problem has been ongoing and i tried to find a solution without having to use the '...

• So my spotify was linked to my facebook which as i stated above can no longer access which is also to do with their poor customer services (very similar to this), the problem has been ongoing and i t...
  • Tejero86
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP Someone has taken over my account. And I can't post in the official force log out thread

Someone has changed my password AND email address. So I can't reset my account. Also the last payment was taken less than a month ago and my premum has expired. This is how I found about the the compromise. How can I sort this out?

• Someone has changed my password AND email address. So I can't reset my account.   Also the last payment was taken less than a month ago and my premum has expired. This is how I found about the...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting of old accounts.

Hi Spotify How do i delete old accounts if i cant even remember my username but know my email address? I set up a new spotify premium but typed in a incorrect email address, then when i tried to edit it to be correct it says that email is already in ...

• Hi Spotify   How do i delete old accounts if i cant even remember my username but know my email address?  I set up a new spotify premium but typed in a incorrect email address, then when ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family account, no invite button!

I currently have a Spotify family account. I am the administrator and my wife has an additional account with the 50% discount. I would like to add a 3rd account. When I go to the manage page of the family account it says the following:"Click "invite"...

• Regular
  • I currently have a Spotify family account. I am the administrator and my wife has an additional account with the 50% discount. I would like to add a 3rd account.   When I go to the manage page...
  • hannah_adriana
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists

I won’t sign Spotify’s new EULA. Because of this, I can’t access my playlists that I spent years creating. Is there a way around this?

• Casual Listener
  • I won’t sign Spotify’s new EULA. Because of this, I can’t access my playlists that I spent years creating. Is there a way around this?
  • fcukspotify
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

E-card not delivered to recipient

I was wondering how long it usually takes for an e-card to get delivered to recipients e-mail? I got my confirmation about the purchase instantly, but the recipient hasn't gotten anything yet. Is there a problem or is it usually like this? Delivery d...

• I was wondering how long it usually takes for an e-card to get delivered to recipients e-mail? I got my confirmation about the purchase instantly, but the recipient hasn't gotten anything yet. Is the...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Buying through itunes

Am i able to buy premium through itunes but still get the college student discount?

• Casual Listener
  • Am i able to buy premium through itunes but still get the college student discount?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Contact me Immeditely!! <---Not a happy customer

I am unable to remove my card from your subscription proccess; the password box is not displayed and i'm extremely agitated and it is really messing with me that you guys won't let me leave and keep sending me on a merry go round chase to i tried con...

• Casual Listener
  • I am unable to remove my card from your subscription proccess; the password box is not displayed and i'm extremely agitated and it is really messing with me that you guys won't let me leave and keep ...
  • Dukeofmanor
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete my account

Hi Spotify team,I would like to delete this account "gerxon.rivera" because i have another premium account "yardawgz" so that i can connect it to my facebook account can you help me please? Love your app btw.Thanks.

• Hi Spotify team, I would like to delete this account "gerxon.rivera" because i have another premium account "yardawgz" so that i can connect it to my facebook account can you help me please? Lov...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! how to create an account without being connected via Facebook ?

Hello, I recently upgrade my accoun to a Premium account. when I tried to create my account, he told me that my e-mail adress was already used.Of course it is used because my e-mail is use for facebook. I'd like to be connected to spotify but without...

• Hello,   I recently upgrade my accoun to a Premium account. when I tried to create my account, he told me that my e-mail adress was already used. Of course it is used because my e-mail is use...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium accoubt

I just paid my sisters premium account of 3 months for $1.000 cop with my credit card, she got the mail saying it was paid fine and I got the message from the bank saying that the payment was done properly.After I did that, I created my own spotify a...

• Casual Listener
  • I just paid my sisters premium account of 3 months for $1.000 cop with my credit card, she got the mail saying it was paid fine and I got the message from the bank saying that the payment was done pr...
  • JAANEB
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes