Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • alberez57
  • Visitor
  • 695 replies
  • 57 likes
  • Account
  • 695 replies
  • 57 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Brimet316
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes

Help me

I am trying to delete the 30 day trial and it's not letting me I don't wanna get charged

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to delete the 30 day trial and it's not letting me I don't wanna get charged
  • Laurenthorne
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium not working

Hello, I've used the family plan for premium, paid for an entire year and it's not working anymore, last night was working perfectly, what happened?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I've used the family plan for premium, paid for an entire year and it's not working anymore, last night was working perfectly, what happened?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Won't Accept Credit Card

I'm a premium subscriber, and my CC expired, so I needed to enter a new one. I tried entering the new card but it gives me a generic error "Oops! Something went wrong..." So I tried entering 2 different cards from different banks (debit and credit va...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a premium subscriber, and my CC expired, so I needed to enter a new one. I tried entering the new card but it gives me a generic error " Oops! Something went wrong..." So I tried entering 2 ...
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone used my email to create account, now I'm having issue changing the country on my account!

Hello.Hoping someone can help.I join sportify 3 weeks ago and came to realize that someone was using my email account.That person is from Spain. Now that my password has been reset so my account wont be used, I can't change the country in my personal...

• Hello. Hoping someone can help. I join sportify 3 weeks ago and came to realize that someone was using my email account. That person is from Spain. Now that my password has been reset so my accoun...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I am a student and was charged $4.99 for the month but I was also charge $9.99 for the month. My card was charged both these amount in the same week.

• I am a student and was charged $4.99 for the month but I was also charge $9.99 for the month. My card was charged both these amount in the same week.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account stolen

Today i noticed that the mail associated with my account was not the one thtat i subscribed with (mine is lucario94@hotmail.com and in my profile it appears to be kazzazmoney@gmail.com) and since i always login with facebook i didn't notice till toda...

• Today i noticed that the mail associated with my account was not the one thtat i subscribed with (mine is lucario94@hotmail.com and in my profile it appears to be kazzazmoney@gmail.com) and since i a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Save my user name and password

Can you tell me how to save my user name and password so I don't have to re enter it every time I open Spotify?Also my user name is is my name, and I accidentally typed it incorrectly, is there a way yet to change?

• Can you tell me how to save my user name and password so I don't have to re enter it every time I open Spotify? Also my user name is is my name, and I accidentally typed it incorrectly, is there a w...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Getting charged twice

I attempted to sign up for student discount but the third party group could not find me. I attempt this two times and it failed, spotify also charged me 5.99 two times because of this and I still don't have the student discount/premium. If anyone cou...

• I attempted to sign up for student discount but the third party group could not find me. I attempt this two times and it failed, spotify also charged me 5.99 two times because of this and I still don...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred list gone from Android app

Hello, I've recently I realized that my starred playlist got duplicated. On the mac app I deleted the one that looked like a copy of the playlist (it had the note icon not the star) and after doing this my starred playlist is gone from the Android ap...

• Hello,   I've recently I realized that my starred playlist got duplicated. On the mac app I deleted the one that looked like a copy of the playlist (it had the note icon not the star) and...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling query

Hello, I am having problems unsubscibing and would like done help please

• Hello, I am having problems unsubscibing and would like done help please
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why cant nobody answer who should i contact ?

I made various topics about this but noone answers can somone tell me where can i get help, i wanted to ask before i start using spotify is it LEGAL to use a VPN to change country since spotify ITS NOT available in my country ? THANK YOU !

• Regular
  • I made various topics about this but noone answers can somone tell me where can i get help, i wanted to ask before i start using spotify is it LEGAL to use a VPN to change country since spotify ITS N...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i have been hacked

can someone help me?last night i saw some playlist on my spotify premium account that i have not added there, and i changed my password in fear of beeing hacked.and now i can't access my account. i get the message that my username/ email doesn't exit...

• Casual Listener
  • can someone help me? last night i saw some playlist on my spotify premium account that i have not added there, and i changed my password in fear of beeing hacked. and now i can't access my accoun...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why do my songs undownload for offline every month?

I get my Spotify through Vodafone, as they do a deal with them for €5.99 a month and I pay for it from my credit. For the last three months in a row, all my 3,000+ songs have been undownloaded on the day I'm due to pay my subscription fee, even thoug...

• Casual Listener
  • I get my Spotify through Vodafone, as they do a deal with them for €5.99 a month and I pay for it from my credit. For the last three months in a row, all my 3,000+ songs have been undownloaded on the...
  • gracehorgan
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I have two accounts and need one deleted

I have two spotify accounts. I need my old account removed please. The old account is a free one. This one with the username lzande86 is the paid one I would like to keep. The old account was made with a facebook account, If a support team member cou...

• Casual Listener
  • I have two spotify accounts. I need my old account removed please. The old account is a free one. This one with the username lzande86 is the paid one I would like to keep. The old account was made wi...
  • arranstobbs
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account "hacked"...

So it would seem someone has gotten access to my account.I can still use it through logging in with facebook, but the email and password has been changed and as such I cannot change either as far as I can see. My cellphone provider adds Spotify Premi...

• Casual Listener
  • So it would seem someone has gotten access to my account. I can still use it through logging in with facebook, but the email and password has been changed and as such I cannot change either as far a...
  • ericpretz
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked spotify account

Hello My account was hacked. I can log in with my fb-account, but i can't change the password because someone have changed the email-adress and password. I live in Norway, the hacker is located in Israel according to his email-adress... I have sent a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   My account was hacked. I can log in with my fb-account, but i can't change the password because someone have changed the email-adress and password. I live in Norway, the hacker ...
  • grahamhann
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify, you just lost another paying customer.

I just want to listen to music but I must accept to give Spotify access to my contacts, photos, location, speaker/microphone etc if I want to use the service. If I cancel my subscription Spotify will continue to draw money, I must contact Spotify sup...

•   I just want to listen to music but I must accept to give Spotify access to my contacts, photos, location, speaker/microphone etc if I want to use the service. If I cancel my subscription Spot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

VPN ?

I made various topics about this but noone answers can somone tell me where can i get help, i wanted to ask before i start using spotify is it LEGAL to use a VPN to change country since spotify ITS NOT available in my country ? THANK YOU !

• Regular
  • I made various topics about this but noone answers can somone tell me where can i get help, i wanted to ask before i start using spotify is it LEGAL to use a VPN to change country since spotify ITS N...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Acceso a la cuenta

Tengo una cuenta Premium en spotify ( SOLO SE MI NOMBRE DE USUARIO), esta cuenta fue activada hace unos meses atrás, pensando que el servicio lo tomaría de manera pasajera y para no recibir tantos correos lo contraté usando mi correo del trabajo, que...

• Visitor
  • Tengo una cuenta Premium en spotify ( SOLO SE MI NOMBRE DE USUARIO), esta cuenta fue activada hace unos meses atrás, pensando que el servicio lo tomaría de manera pasajera y para no recibir tantos co...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Browse is Not Available Offline when I'm actually Online!

I recently arrived in South Africa on business and am a Premium account holder. Spotify worked for one day, and the second day this happened. My spotify on MAC and iPhone 6 says that I'm offline when I'm Online. It says I can not browse as I'm offlin...

• Roadie
  • I recently arrived in South Africa on business and am a Premium account holder. Spotify worked for one day, and the second day this happened.  My spotify on MAC and iPhone 6 says that I'm off...
  • Musicologist
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod