Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • gabeebaros
  • Casual Listener
  • 926 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 926 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Subscription payment

Please extend your service to Vietnam because I'd really really really like to pay for Premium subscription but of course I couldn't because my card was rejected. Thank you.

• Please extend your service to Vietnam because I'd really really really like to pay for Premium subscription but of course I couldn't because my card was rejected. Thank you.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscprition

I was charged twice

• Casual Listener
  • I was charged twice
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

new account

i deactivate my facebook account and made a new account and would like to move my playlist over to it .what should i do

• i deactivate my facebook account and made a new account and would like to move my playlist over to it .what should i do
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount being changed to full price

This is the second time this has happened. I will sign up for Spotify using my student discount which allows me to pay $4.99 instead of $9.99 and i checked my reciepts today and spotify is now charging me $9.99 for some reason with no notice or email...

• Casual Listener
  • This is the second time this has happened. I will sign up for Spotify using my student discount which allows me to pay $4.99 instead of $9.99 and i checked my reciepts today and spotify is now chargi...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't delete my account!

I have clicked on every link to the 'contact form' that I can find, so I can contact spotify to delete my account but it just keeps sending me back to the beginning, and I am going round in circles. If anyone can help me please I would really appreci...

• I have clicked on every link to the 'contact form' that I can find, so I can contact spotify to delete my account but it just keeps sending me back to the beginning, and I am going round in circles.&...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Turns out my payment of 0.99 to get the 3 month trial did not go through via Paypal

Shortly after Christmas, I registered for the .99 3 month trial on this account for my mom. I payed via paypal and the transaction went pretty seemlessly. Apperently something went wrong and I dont have the 3 month trial My account is still "free" an...

• Shortly after Christmas, I registered for the .99 3 month trial on this account for my mom.  I payed via paypal and the transaction went pretty seemlessly.  Apperently something went wr...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account be deleted !! | Mi cuenta fue eliminada !!

Hola a todos, soy nueva por acá así que sin dar tanto rollo, desearía de su ayuda o aclaraciones. Llevo al rededor de 4 o 6 meses con cuenta en Spotify, no es mucho, lo sé. Pero en el trascurso de esos meses me presento varios problemas, y era que si...

• Hola a todos, soy nueva por acá así que sin dar tanto rollo, desearía de su ayuda o aclaraciones.  Llevo al rededor de 4 o 6 meses con cuenta en Spotify, no es mucho, lo sé. Pero en el trascurs...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount does not work!

I was tempted by the deal to get three months for 9 SEK and payed for that. However, when the payment had gone through was told that I would receive a receipt that never arrived. Reregistering was not possible as i had "already used the offer". Has a...

• Visitor
  • I was tempted by the deal to get three months for 9 SEK and payed for that. However, when the payment had gone through was told that I would receive a receipt that never arrived. Reregistering was no...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Me han vuelto a cobrar la suscripción cuando la he cancelado.

Me han vuelto ha cobrar la sucripción cuando ya la había cancelado, exijo un reintegro del mismo, tengo pruebas, el mail de desuscripción, seguido del cobro del siguiente...

• Casual Listener
  • Me han vuelto ha cobrar la sucripción cuando ya la había cancelado, exijo un reintegro del mismo, tengo pruebas, el mail de desuscripción, seguido del cobro del siguiente...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund for unexpected payment

I recently entered my card details for the '£0.99 for 3 months' offer, however, I was ineligible for the offer and charged £9.99 instead. I'm very upset by this and would like to receive a refund for this payment.Also my email has changed on Facebook...

• I recently entered my card details for the '£0.99 for 3 months' offer, however, I was ineligible for the offer and charged £9.99 instead. I'm very upset by this and would like to receive a refund for...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

E-card delivered?

On 23rd december i bought an E-card which was set to be delivered at christmas. My question is, is everything ok with my order? I never received the mail confirm. I only have the gift number and the mail address of The friend to whom i bought the gif...

• Casual Listener
  • On 23rd december i bought an E-card which was set to be delivered at christmas. My question is, is everything ok with my order? I never received the mail confirm. I only have the gift number and the ...
  • dutchkris
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium issues

Hello, I recently went to purchase the student spotify. I entered all of my information and was informed by the system that is could not be processed. I went to Facebook and fixed my birthday, as I figured that was what stopped me from getting the pr...

• Hello, I recently went to purchase the student spotify. I entered all of my information and was informed by the system that is could not be processed. I went to Facebook and fixed my birthday, as I f...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I have paid Premium on 12.31.15 and still have Free AND Spotify charge me 3 Three times!!!

Hello I already paid Spotify Premium on 12.21.15 and my service still Free. I must 3 Monts per $99.05 MXN become.I have received therefore three charges with the Case numbers: 1° 205746282081 Auto. 8493962° 205746872081 Auto. 6551213° 205747462088 Au...

• Hello I already paid Spotify Premium on 12.21.15 and my service still Free. I must 3 Monts per $99.05 MXN become. I have received therefore three charges with the Case numbers:     1° &n...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Signed up through Facebook but email address is incorrect (old)

Hi, I just signed up through Facebook but the email address on my spotify account is incorrect. It is showing my old Facebook email address which I have deleted and changed to my new email address. It wont let me change the email address in my Spotif...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I just signed up through Facebook but the email address on my spotify account is incorrect. It is showing my old Facebook email address which I have deleted and changed to my new em...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong username

Hola, Tengo un problema. Resulta que compre una subscripción premium spotify. El problema es que en spotify web estaba abierta otra cuenta que no es la mia, y la compré para esa cuenta... Ahora quiero cancelar la suscripción però me pide la contrasen...

• Hola,   Tengo un problema. Resulta que compre una subscripción premium spotify. El problema es que en spotify web estaba abierta otra cuenta que no es la mia, y la compré para esa cuenta... Ah...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant remember username and charged Premium

Hi Guys!I've got a big problem, long ago I had a Spotify account which I cant remember the username and I paid for premium, i wouldlike to cancel this as Im not getting the service and each month I get the money charged on my card!NEED HELP ASAP Than...

• Hi Guys! I've got a big problem, long ago I had a Spotify account which I cant remember the username and I paid for premium, i wouldlike to cancel this as Im not getting the service and each month I...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to disconnect from FB

HELLO!i would like to disconnect definitively from Facebook. Unfortunately my Spotify Premium is linked to my FB account. How can I deactivate my FB without losing all my Spotify infos and data? Thank you very muchNoemi

• Visitor
  • HELLO! i would like to disconnect definitively from Facebook. Unfortunately my Spotify Premium is linked to my FB account. How can I deactivate my FB without losing all my Spotify infos and data? Th...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Support quit on me. Spotify is charging me full price for Premium student when I'm verified.

Hello, I want to be as nice about this as possible, because this is making me quite angry, hence the username. I purchased Spotify Premium (Student discount) and had my information verified. After my account is upgraded, I notice that I do not have P...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I want to be as nice about this as possible, because this is making me quite angry, hence the username.   I purchased Spotify Premium (Student discount) and had my informat...
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months for .99 cents offer

Just yesterday i upgraded to premium with the special .99 cents for 3 months offer. The payment did go through and Spotify is working. However, when i checked my bank account summary it shows that Spotify has charged me .99 cents 6 times! That is $5 ...

• Casual Listener
  • Just yesterday i upgraded to premium with the special .99 cents for 3 months offer. The payment did go through and Spotify is working. However, when i checked my bank account summary it shows that Sp...
  • PureAvenging
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Need help with premium subscription

HelloI recently tried to get Premium using the 0.99 for three months promotion. I ordered it but noticed I was charged $10.69 for it. I read somewhere that people who previously had a spotify trial were charged full price. I have not previously had a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I recently tried to get Premium using the 0.99 for three months promotion. I ordered it but noticed I was charged $10.69 for it. I read somewhere that people who previously had a spotify...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes