Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Adding additional family member to existing family plan

I currently have Spotify family myself the admin plus another member... its been this way for 3+ months.... Today I'd like to add one more member but when I log into my admin account and click on "family plan" I am not given any options to add an add...

• I currently have Spotify family myself the admin plus another member... its been this way for 3+ months....    Today I'd like to add one more member but when I log into my admin account a...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ecards gift

Hi,i purchased an ecard for a friend this afternoon and i have not received a confirmation email of this transaction. Il is ok? This card Will be delivered at the end of the week to my firiend. i Will received it on the same Time?Thanks in advance fo...

• Hi, i purchased an ecard for a friend this afternoon and i have not received a confirmation email of this transaction. Il is ok?  This card Will be delivered at the end of the week to my firien...
  • Adam_B
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

free 30 day trial, still available?

Is the spotify free 30 day trial still available? If so, where can I find it? I have searched everywhere, thanks in advance!

• Is the spotify free 30 day trial still available? If so, where can I find it? I have searched everywhere, thanks in advance!
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cancelled subscription twice and still getting charged

ive tried to cancel my subscription twice it says i cancelled it so i delete it off my phone then i look at my account and i got charged again i havent hit anything to sign me up for premium again i just get premium again seein if i can get a refund ...

• ive tried to cancel my subscription twice it says i cancelled it so i delete it off my phone then i look at my account and i got charged again i havent hit anything to sign me up for premium again i ...
  • Adam_B
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

refund

I canceled my subscrition and have not been refunded for funds taken off my account. Please help

• I canceled my subscrition and have not been refunded for funds taken off my account. Please help
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled membership but still paid

I cancelled my Spotfy membership when the it ran out and I used a prepaid card at the time and there was nothing left on the card but when I added my new bank card onto my paypal I got charged even though I canncelled my payments.

• I cancelled my Spotfy membership when the it ran out and I used a prepaid card at the time and there was nothing left on the card but when I added my new bank card onto my paypal I got charged even t...
  • joesalazar569
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Hhmm

Some odd reason you guys pulled money out of my banking. I did not allow this. I do have perimum but not threw my banking account. I would like this to be corrected and have the 10.99 put back in to my account. A.S.a.p.

• Some odd reason you guys pulled money out of my banking. I did not allow this. I do have perimum but not threw my banking account. I would like this to be corrected and have the 10.99 put back in to ...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family - manage subaccount explicit content

New user to Spotify... With a family account, is there any way to manage subaccounts and the content that can be downloaded? While I get the user age is 13, some content isn't necessarily suitable for that age. It would be great to manage this from t...

• New user to Spotify... With a family account, is there any way to manage subaccounts and the content that can be downloaded?  While I get the user age is 13, some content isn't necessarily suita...
  • Adam_B
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

pease help

So I have a couple premium cards that I entered in to spotify for $30 per card. But for some reason it says that i only have 3 months still even though I entered 12 months worth of money

• So I have a couple premium cards that I entered in to spotify for $30 per card.  But for some reason it says that i only have 3 months still even though I entered 12 months worth of money
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Problems

So i have been premium for a while now and suddenly it has popped up saying that I have issues on payments.. So i have tried for a while and when i tried it said this "Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no mon...

• Regular
  • So i have been premium for a while now and suddenly it has popped up saying that I have issues on payments.. So i have tried for a while and when i tried it said this "Oops, seems your card or paymen...
  • Adam_B
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Three months december offer purchase failed.

Hi Spotify community, Recently I discovered the spotify offer to get three months premium for €9,99. I tried to redeem this offer with a €30 spotify gift card (which should be 5 months in total) but after filling in the code I just got three regular ...

• Hi Spotify community,   Recently I discovered the spotify offer to get three months premium for €9,99. I tried to redeem this offer with a €30 spotify gift card (which should be 5 months in to...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

FAMILY PLAN DOES NOT PERMIT TO PAY

I AM TRYING TO GET THE FAMILY PLAN FOR 3 PERSONS, PAYING THROUGH PAYPAL BUT IT DOES NOT ALLOW ME.I HAVE CONFIRM ALL THE DATA ON PAYPAL AND EVERYTHING IS CORRECWHAT CAN I DO?

• I AM TRYING TO GET THE FAMILY PLAN FOR 3 PERSONS, PAYING THROUGH PAYPAL BUT IT DOES NOT ALLOW ME. I HAVE CONFIRM ALL THE DATA ON PAYPAL AND EVERYTHING IS CORREC WHAT CAN I DO?
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium with ads

Hi, I suscribed for the premium offer to get ridd of ads and I now have ads for premium family. Is it a bad joke ? How do I get rid of this ?I don't have any member to share my account with anyway. Thanks, Arnaud.

•  Hi,   I suscribed for the premium offer to get ridd of ads and I now have ads for premium family.  Is it a bad joke ?  How do I get rid of this ? I don't have any member to ...
  • saintjason33
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cancelled my subscription, but Spotify still took my money

It automatically paid before canceling...when I tried to get that month it says I have to pay.

• It automatically paid before canceling...when I tried to get that month it says I have to pay.
  • Adam_B
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to change my invoice information.

how to change my invoice information (need to add a new VAT)? Does any one know how? thank youBestP.

• how to change my invoice information (need to add a new VAT)?   Does any one know how?   thank you Best P.    
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error log in

Hi For two weeks, I can't connect. This error message is appears : "Oups ! Une erreur s'est produite. Réessayez ou consultez notre rubrique d'aide." My account is an account Facebook. The password is ok. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   For two weeks, I can't connect.   This error message is appears :    "Oups ! Une erreur s'est produite. Réessayez ou consultez notre rubrique d'aide."  ...
  • mrmojales
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I cancelled my premium and I still got charged

Hey. I cancelled my subscriptions a few weeks ago and it still charged money??? I don't understand?I have tried to cancel it a million times but it still says: Your subscription will automatically renew on 2016-01-15 and you'll be charged kr99,00 WHY...

• Hey. I cancelled my subscriptions a few weeks ago and it still charged money??? I don't understand? I have tried to cancel it a million times but it still says:   Your subscription will au...
  • Adam_B
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Removed song by accident

Last weeks discover weekly by spotify had an amazing song in it and i placed it in my playlist called "blandat", as stupid as i am i must have removed it by accident since i can't find the song and i have no idea what the song was called. Is there an...

• Last weeks discover weekly by spotify had an amazing song in it and i placed it in my playlist called "blandat", as stupid as i am i must have removed it by accident since i can't find the song and i...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching main account holder

I just recently got divorced and I am paying for a Spotify family plan. So my problem is I cannot manage anything on my account without his login but yet I am paying for a family plan only I am using. I would like to set up my new partner on it but I...

• I just recently got divorced and I am paying for a Spotify family plan. So my problem is I cannot manage anything on my account without his login but yet I am paying for a family plan only I am using...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncronize two accounts

By a mistake I've created a new Spotify account (forgot I already had one connected to my FB profile) and now I have two accounts:- One connected to my FB, which I'm not using anymore- Another one without FB connection, which I have my new playlists ...

• By a mistake I've created a new Spotify account (forgot I already had one connected to my FB profile) and now I have two accounts: - One connected to my FB, which I'm not using anymore - Another on...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes