Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

My activity is shared on Facebook although this function is deactivated

Hello everybody, I have the following problem: I have connected Spotify to Facebook and when I did this, I also allowed Spotify to share my activity (when someone visits my Facebook profile, he can see which song I listened to the last time under my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everybody,   I have the following problem: I have connected Spotify to Facebook and when I did this, I also allowed Spotify to share my activity (when someone visits my Facebook profile,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My Account Looks To Have Been Hacked!!

I logged in (with Facebook) and noticed that none of my playlists were there. Just three strange ones, that I hadn't followed. My saved albums and friends and everything else was okay. I went into My Account and immediately noticed a strange address ...

• Roadie
  • I logged in (with Facebook) and noticed that none of my playlists were there. Just three strange ones, that I hadn't followed. My saved albums and friends and everything else was okay.   I wen...
  • PollysMusic
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription

I have a paid subscription (premium for over a year). My account online says I do not and I am spotify free. I cannot acess my payment info to change my paymeny method because it says I do not have a suibscription yet I am being charged 10.00 a month...

• Not applicable
  • I  have a paid subscription (premium for over a year). My account  online says I do not and I am spotify free. I cannot acess my payment info to change my paymeny method because it says &nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing to Student Discounts

I have just finished my three month 99 cent trial spotify period, and I would like to continue with my spotify premium. However, I am now being charged ten dollars per month instead of the student discount price. What can I do to my account settings ...

• I have just finished my three month 99 cent trial spotify period, and I would like to continue with my spotify premium. However, I am now being charged ten dollars per month instead of the student di...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

cancelar suscripcion de una cuenta ligada a facebook bloqueado

hola necesito con urgencia ayuda, tengo una cuenta de facebook ligada a otra cuenta de Spotify ( no es mia) Premium ( correo ) la cual esta ligada a una cuenta de facebook bloqueada. no se tiene acceso a ella y les urge cancelar la suscripcion antes ...

• hola necesito con urgencia ayuda, tengo una cuenta de facebook ligada a otra cuenta de Spotify ( no es mia) Premium ( correo <snip-Rock Star edit>) la cual esta ligada a una cuenta de facebook ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help, just renewed my student card, but now not getting my discount...

Can someone please tell me how to fix this, my NUS Extra student card expired, and has been renewed, however my Spotify subscription has started charging me full price. Please advise how I can apply my new card number to my account. Many thanks, Phil

•  Can someone please tell me how to fix this, my NUS Extra student card expired, and has been renewed, however my Spotify subscription has started charging me full price.   Please advise h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pagamento spotify con postepay

Si è verificato un problema con la tua carta di credito o con il gestore dei pagamenti. Non è stato effettuato alcun addebito. Riprova utilizzando un altro metodo di pagamento.Come risolvo?

• Si è verificato un problema con la tua carta di credito o con il gestore dei pagamenti. Non è stato effettuato alcun addebito. Riprova utilizzando un altro metodo di pagamento. Come risolvo?
  • SamuFrr
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Immediately charged without notification

Why was I not notified that my free trial was over and immediately charged for the premium subscription? I do not want to pay for the subscription and would like my money back.

• Why was I not notified that my free trial was over and immediately charged for the premium subscription? I do not want to pay for the subscription and would like my money back.
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't unsubscribe!

I chose the free trial period, and I don't won't to keep on having premium. Therefore, I would like to unsubscribe but I can't do it. When I open the app and go to subscription it says that I have premium. But when I open up spotify.com in safari it ...

• I chose the free trial period, and I don't won't to keep on having premium. Therefore, I would like to unsubscribe but I can't do it. When I open the app and go to subscription it says that I have pr...
  • victoriaz
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! HUGE privacy issue

So after paying for premium and happily enjoying Spotify and all it's features for the past few years, the new privacy policy Spotify is FORCING me to agree to is outrageous!. Firstly giving me an ultimatium of accepting or cancelling/being billed bu...

• Regular
  • So after paying for premium and happily enjoying Spotify and all it's features for the past few years, the new privacy policy Spotify is FORCING me to agree to is outrageous!.   Firstly giving...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot redeem a premium code

I have a premium code which i won from Facebook but i can't redeem itHow can i solve it?

• I have a premium code which i won from Facebook but i can't redeem it How can i solve it?
  • hromanholo
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

can't get my Premium back

A few months ago I purchased the Premium. Long story short my seasonal job ended and until I found another job I was put back on the free spotify. I'm ready to purchase Premium again but when I go into my account to enter in my credit card info it wo...

• A few months ago I purchased the Premium.  Long story short my seasonal job ended and until I found another job I was put back on the free spotify.  I'm ready to purchase Premium again but ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't play on my PC

Web version of Spotify won't play on my PC, I can only play using My iPad app.It keeps refreshing and the play bar stays white,is there anything I can do? thanks

• Web version of Spotify won't play on my PC, I can only play using My iPad app. It keeps refreshing and the play bar stays white, is there anything I can do?  thanks 
  • joshmc900
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New conditions

When the notifications about new conditions turned up I clicked "not now" by accident, how long until the notification will turn up again?

• When the notifications about new conditions turned up I clicked "not now" by accident, how long until the notification will turn up again?
  • Winster
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change email

Hi, I have a problem. When I log on (through Facebook) the email address listed on my account is not mine, nor has it ever been. I can't change this as I can't remember my password, which Spotify tells me is the same as my Facebook password, but this...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have a problem. When I log on (through Facebook) the email address listed on my account is not mine, nor has it ever been. I can't change this as I can't remember my password, which Sp...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Created an account with facebook, want to disconnect it.

Hi there. I created an account with facebook and went premium. Apparently it's impossible to disconnect it from fb since it was created with it, so I'd like to transfer my subscription to a new account if possible. Thanks in advance.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there. I created an account with facebook and went premium. Apparently it's impossible to disconnect it from fb since it was created with it, so I'd like to transfer my subscription to a new accou...
  • goodfella-
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify overseas

I was a premium Spotify user in New Zealand, however, as I'm no longer with the mobile company my premium was being paid through I'm no longer a premium user. The trouble is I can't even log on! I'd be happy to pay for the premium subscription via my...

• Casual Listener
  • I was a premium Spotify user in New Zealand, however, as I'm no longer with the mobile company my premium was being paid through I'm no longer a premium user. The trouble is I can't even log on! I'd ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Wachtwoord kwijt

Ik ben mijn wachtwoord kwijt en ik kan het nergens herstellen. Wanneer je op de knop drukt:" wachtwoord opvragen" werkt de link niet. Wie o wie kan helpen?

• Ik ben mijn wachtwoord kwijt en ik kan het nergens herstellen. Wanneer je op de knop drukt:" wachtwoord opvragen" werkt de link niet. Wie o wie kan helpen?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatic Renewal?

So I went throught a trial period where it was reduced and didn't realize that it automatically charges after that? Is there anything I can do? I've cancelled but it says my paypal has been charged and I missed it by 2 days.

• So I went throught a trial period where it was reduced and didn't realize that it automatically charges after that? Is there anything I can do? I've cancelled but it says my paypal has been charged a...
  • Ambivalence
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account compromised, but I can still login through Facebook?

So I signed up for spotify with my email back when it was in it's invite only period way back when. Once it release I tied it to my Facebook account. Now at some point, as I went a looooong time without using Spotify, I'm guessing my account got high...

• So I signed up for spotify with my email back when it was in it's invite only period way back when. Once it release I tied it to my Facebook account. Now at some point, as I went a looooong time with...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes