Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Cambio de correo / Cuenta premium

Tenía contratada la cuenta Premium, un día apareció como Gratis, pero sí me cobraron el mes. Cerré y abrí la sesión, borré y descargué la aplicación y continúa como Gratis.Ahora quiero dar de baja la cuenta pero olvidé mi contraseña del correo que te...

• Tenía contratada la cuenta Premium, un día apareció como Gratis, pero sí me cobraron el mes. Cerré y abrí la sesión, borré y descargué la aplicación y continúa como Gratis. Ahora quiero dar de baj...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan music

I recently added someone under the family plan. And now he has access to my playlist… I don't understand how this works, how does he get his music on his phone, And be separate from mine?

• I recently added someone under the family plan. And now he has access to my playlist… I don't understand how this works, how does he get his music on his phone, And be separate from mine?
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Warning: Spotify's gift card may trick you

Hi all, I am very disapointed by Spotify and their lack of customer orientation. I would like to post that here to prevent you also being trapped! Read below, Spotify's trick to fool me is fairly straight-forward. Unfortunately, Spotify's support is ...

• Hi all,   I am very disapointed by Spotify and their lack of customer orientation. I would like to post that here to prevent you also being trapped!   Read below, Spotify's trick to foo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Deleted my Music

I signed up for a premium trial last September on my 'o2 money card' Between registering for the trial and the trial expiary. o2 went into liquidation and is now owed by '3 network' This ment that all 'o2 money cards' were cancelled. After the trial ...

• I signed up for a premium trial last September on my 'o2 money card'   Between registering for the trial and the trial expiary. o2 went into liquidation and is now owed by '3 network'   ...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify off line fraud

Come on! Today i pay for the premium version and go offline and didn't work, i just find out that doesn't work if you don't downloaded the songs you want to hear. Aren you kidding me?! Why you don't give that kind of information!!!?? That's important...

• Come on! Today i pay for the premium version and go offline and didn't work, i just find out that doesn't work if you don't downloaded the songs you want to hear. Aren you kidding me?! Why you don't ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't charge my debit card

Hey!I recently moved from Finland to Germany, and my 3 month free Premium just ended. I tried paying with my Finnish master card, as my German one doesn't have any money on it yet. But it tells me that I have to change my country again to Finland. An...

• Hey! I recently moved from Finland to Germany, and my 3 month free Premium just ended. I tried paying with my Finnish master card, as my German one doesn't have any money on it yet. But it tells m...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to talk to customer care

Need to talk to someone please

• Need to talk to someone please
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family UK. Free and $9.99 afterwards. Is that right?

Today at https://www.spotify.com/uk/ There's a promo which says----------------------------------Let's take this relationship to the next level.Free Premium for your family.Only $9.99/month afterwards. Cancel anytime. START PREMIUMTerms and condition...

Spotify2.png
  • Music Fan
  • Today at https://www.spotify.com/uk/   There's a promo which says ---------------------------------- Let's take this relationship to the next level. Free Premium for your family. Only...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment for Premium with Amex of Paypal from Chile. When???

Hello, I have a 0% fee Amex card that I cannot use because Spotify Chile only accepts MC/Visa. I see that from other countries it accepts Paypal and Amex. Why, if you guys charge in USD, not local currency, I cannot use even Paypal to pay. Thanks,

• Hello,   I have a 0% fee Amex card that I cannot use because Spotify Chile only accepts MC/Visa. I see that from other countries it accepts Paypal and Amex.   Why, if you guys charge in...
  • hmollercl
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes

Spotify with Maxis

Hi, i'm currently enjoying Free Spotify Premium from Malaysia's Mobile Courier which is Maxis few months back. Recently Maxis has withdrawn free subscription from my plan , therefore i'm trying to use my account name which is "havitoc" to tie with my...

• Hi,   i'm currently enjoying Free Spotify Premium from Malaysia's Mobile Courier which is Maxis few months back.   Recently Maxis has withdrawn free subscription from my plan 😞 , there...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Prevent Offline Syncing To 4th Device

This happens at least once a month - one of my 3 offline devices gets wiped clean because of an imaginary 4th device attempting to sync music offline. Since I have a ton of my own mp3 mixes - resycning my devices takes about 1.5 - 2 days each time wh...

• Casual Listener
  • This happens at least once a month - one of my 3 offline devices gets wiped clean because of an imaginary 4th device attempting to sync music offline. Since I have a ton of my own mp3 mixes - resycni...
  • Vik23
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

account hacked...

I noticed my Spotify account getting logged outI cannot login. the only way i can verify that i am the user of the account is by VISA number.because i cannot login with the email adres, and i cannot get into my email adres ( think its hacked to ) ple...

• I noticed my Spotify account getting logged out I cannot login. the only way i can verify that i am the user of the account is by VISA number. because i cannot login with the email adres, and i can...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium account

I need help! I buy 12 months Premium Account but I don't know if one starts counting the time from which purchases or Since you enter the code . When start?

• Casual Listener
  • I need help! I buy 12 months Premium Account but I don't know if one starts counting the time from which purchases or Since you enter the code . When start?
  • Gonzmedi
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium gekauft

Hallo zusammen,ich habe mir heute (30.12.2015) eine Guthabenkarte (10Eur) gekauft und habe die eingelöst. Habe zuvor aber auf die SpotifyWerbung mit dem "0.99€ für 3Monate danach 9.99€" geklickt.Nur komischerweise habe ich nun premium nur für 1MONAT ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo zusammen, ich habe mir heute (30.12.2015) eine Guthabenkarte (10Eur) gekauft und habe die eingelöst. Habe zuvor aber auf die SpotifyWerbung mit dem "0.99€ für 3Monate danach 9.99€" geklickt. ...
  • ToXiiDo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Using as student after being premium customer who uses paypal

I have PayPal to pay for my premium account. Just found out about the student discount. How do I switch over and still use my PayPal?

• Casual Listener
  • I have PayPal to pay for my premium account. Just found out about the student discount. How do I switch over and still use my PayPal?
  • Itsneydebitch
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged me even though I unsubscribed

I unsubscribed but Spotify still charged me how do I get my money back 

• I unsubscribed but Spotify still charged me how do I get my money back  
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Upgrade

I entered my credit card information for the student discount and then the page froze when asked for which university I attend. I closed the page and saw that I was charged..but not getting any of the benefits.. What do I do???

• I entered my credit card information for the student discount and then the page froze when asked for which university I attend.  I closed the page and saw that I was charged..but not getting an...
  • markd239
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify 3month for RM 2 offer

I have been charged normal amount instead of promotion amount and its just for 1 month instead of 3 month! Help!

• Casual Listener
  • I have been charged normal amount instead of promotion amount and its just for 1 month instead of 3 month! Help!
  • Ruz4696
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Change country as signedup on holiday

We areon vacation at the moment and signed up for Spotify. Have linked with my facebook profile as well but it will not let me change the country to my country. Want to sign up for the offer but not under the UK instead of Australia where I live. Tha...

• We areon vacation at the moment and signed up for Spotify.  Have linked with my facebook profile as well but it will not let me change the country to my country.  Want to sign up for the of...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3 month offer: doenst work with gift card

I wanted to use the 3 months premium offer for $9.99.I payed with a $10 gift card, but i only got 1 month free. This doesn't seem fair.Can someone tell me how i get de other 2 months free also?

• I wanted to use the 3 months premium offer for $9.99. I payed with a $10 gift card, but i only got 1 month free.  This doesn't seem fair. Can someone tell me how i get de other 2 months free a...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes