Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Vasil
  • 949 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 949 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

[All Platforms][Subscription] Spotify should communicate in the language of the subscriber

Here is an idea. Why not have Spotify communicate in the language of the subscriber!!!! Here is a recent issue (and NO support method for getting fixed - thanks for looking after your customers SPOTIFY!!!!) My account is in English.Spotify sends me a...

• Casual Listener
  • Here is an idea.  Why not have Spotify communicate in the language of the subscriber!!!!     Here is a recent issue (and NO support method for getting fixed - thanks for looking aft...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 Months for 9.99 only available to certain people?

My friend who has not upgraded to premium since it ran out a few months ago got an offer for 3 months for 9.99. I payed full price for one month last week and I am not seeing this offer anywhere. Where can I take advantage of this? Can I just make it...

• My friend who has not upgraded to premium since it ran out a few months ago got an offer for 3 months for 9.99. I payed full price for one month last week and I am not seeing this offer anywhere. Whe...
  • emjskye
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Was charged twice

I have the college discount currently and was charged 5.40 twice on 12-23. It shows on my bank account account and Spotify receipts. I would like to know if I could get a refund or just not charge me for the next month.

• I have the college discount currently and was charged 5.40 twice on 12-23. It shows on my bank account account and Spotify receipts. I would like to know if I could get a refund or just not charge me...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't subscribe the Family Plan promotion

I am not able to subscribe the Family Plan promotion with any of my credit cards - a pop up box appears telling me that my credit card institution may be having a problem but I called them and they tell me everything is ok and that they do not even s...

• I am not able to subscribe the Family Plan promotion with any of my credit cards - a pop up box appears telling me that my credit card institution may be having a problem but I called them and they t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I ask for a refund

I wanted to subscribe to the 3 months Spotify premium for GBP 0.99 offer. However, I mistakenly subscribed to the GBP 9.99/month Spotify premium. how do I request a refund for it? Thanks.

• I wanted to subscribe to the 3 months Spotify premium for GBP 0.99 offer. However, I mistakenly subscribed to the GBP 9.99/month Spotify premium. how do I request a refund for it? Thanks.
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete my account plz !!!

Hello, I can't access to the form to ask for account deletion, my account is linked to facebook and lock my email adress, i have tried to change my email in facebook (since spotify tells me that the informations are linked to facebook) but it doesn't...

• Visitor
  • Hello,  I can't access to the form to ask for account deletion, my account is linked to facebook and lock my email adress, i have tried to change my email in facebook (since spotify tells me th...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play my playlist

Hello I need help because when i try to play my songs threw my phone, It doesn't work and when I play them threw my ps4 I can access all of my song on my playlist and I want to listen to them in my phone.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I need help because when i try to play my songs threw my phone, It doesn't work and when I play them threw my ps4 I can access all of my song on my playlist and I want to listen to them in my p...
  • Anthony2001
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant get spotify premium with my phone contract

Have phone contract that gives me spotify premium. I can only get spotify free. Think i may have 2 accounts how do i solve this problem.

• Casual Listener
  • Have phone contract that gives me spotify premium. I can only get spotify free. Think i may have 2 accounts how do i solve this problem.
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I WANT MY MONEY BACK

I WANT MY MONEY BACK COS I HAVE NOT BOUGHT SPOTIFY AND MY CREDIT CARD HAS A OLD DEBT THAT I DIDNT KNOW.

• Casual Listener
  • I WANT MY MONEY BACK COS I HAVE NOT BOUGHT SPOTIFY AND MY CREDIT CARD HAS A OLD DEBT THAT I DIDNT KNOW.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify should really improve their customer service

1st contact:Me: Hi, is there a way to automatically skip tracks marked 'explicit' when listening Spotify with kids around?Spotify: We don't censor music.Me: Erh, I don't want you to censor but rather offer a feature that would make Spotify even bette...

• Regular
  • 1st contact: Me: Hi, is there a way to automatically skip tracks marked 'explicit' when listening Spotify with kids around? Spotify: We don't censor music. Me: Erh, I don't want you to censor...
  • villeekman
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Business Account with Multiple Users

I'd like to use a single credit card to buy Premium for 11 employees.Each employee has a personal spotify account, which we would upgrade.If an employee leaves the company, I need authorization to deactivate them from the Premium service.What is the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'd like to use a single credit card to buy Premium for 11 employees. Each employee has a personal spotify account, which we would upgrade. If an employee leaves the company, I need authorization t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Email not working but still listed + wrong username on ACTIVE ACCOUNT

Ok my spotify is all kinds of messed up I've been using Spotify since way back in the day before it was even in talks with facebook.... I have a horrible problem!!! I went to log into spotify and my email was not valid however my email is listed on t...

• Visitor
  • Ok my spotify is all kinds of messed up    I've been using Spotify since way back in the day before it was even in talks with facebook....   I have a horrible problem!!! &nbsp...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify 412 error

I recently deactivated my facebook, not realizing I could no longer use spotify. I reactivated my facebook and then spotify logged me in offline. I logged off, and tried to log back on and it said my firewall won't allow me to log in because of a 412...

• Regular
  • I recently deactivated my facebook, not realizing I could no longer use spotify. I reactivated my facebook and then spotify logged me in  offline. I logged off, and tried to log back on and it s...
  • puppylover10162
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months for one?

Hi, I found an article from 18. desember that mention an offer. - 3 months for 9 NOK ($1) for new Premium-users. - 3 months for the price of 1 month for existing Premium-users. How do I get the 3 months for the price of 1 - offer? Thanks in advance.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  I found an article from 18. desember that mention an offer.  - 3 months for 9 NOK ($1) for new Premium-users.  - 3 months for the price of 1 month for existing Premium-users.&n...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

First time subscribing

Hi i just bought the spotify premium and it said the first month would be free but it still took 99 swedish crowns for the first month

• Hi i just bought the spotify premium and it said the first month would be free but it still took 99 swedish crowns for the first month
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fraud urgent

My Spotify account looks like it's a free for all that wants to use it. Whenever I log in someone else is using it. Spotify controls are non existent. Please close my account down and contact me once done so I can consider opening a fresh account. I ...

• My Spotify account looks like it's a free for all that wants to use it. Whenever I log in someone else is using it. Spotify controls are non existent. Please close my account down and contact me once...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Al contratar la promoción me cobraron de mas

Al contratar la promoción de tres meses me hicieron cargos a mi tarjeta y no me activaron Premium me aparecía un error con mi tarjeta lo volví a intentar y me apareció lo mismo lo deje por un rato y al día siguiente me llegaron 4 cargos por el valor ...

• Casual Listener
  • Al contratar la promoción de tres meses me hicieron cargos a mi tarjeta y no me activaron Premium me aparecía un error con mi tarjeta lo volví a intentar y me apareció lo mismo lo deje por un rato y ...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

Ola tengo premiun y me sale ke no puedo usar por 14 dias en el extranjero como puedo arreglarlo no puedo entrar alas paginas que ustedes me indicane dice ke mi correo no es valido nada que puedo hacer

• Casual Listener
  • Ola tengo premiun y me sale ke no puedo usar por 14 dias en el extranjero como puedo arreglarlo no puedo entrar alas paginas que ustedes me indicane dice ke mi correo no es valido nada que puedo hacer
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My sister is using my account

My sister is using my account please log out of all devices

• My sister is using my account please log out of all devices
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

$30 Gift Card

I received a $30 gift card for christmas, but it's only giving me 3 months, not 6 (I'm a college student). Any solutions?

• I received a $30 gift card for christmas, but it's only giving me 3 months, not 6 (I'm a college student). Any solutions?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes