Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Eligibility for AUD$11.99 for 3 months premium - confused?

Hi - I received an email a few days ago saying 'come back to premium' offering 3 months premium for AUD$11.99. When I clicked on the link in the email, I received a message telling me I was ineligible for this offer but I could still pay for regular ...

• Hi - I received an email a few days ago saying 'come back to premium' offering 3 months premium for AUD$11.99. When I clicked on the link in the email, I received a message telling me I was ineligibl...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

3 months of Premium for 0.99PLN vs Gift Card

Hello!I have never been a Premium user before.There is currently an offert for buying a 3 months of premium for 0.99PLN.The coincidence is that I recently received a 60PLN (equivalent of 3 months of premium) gift card which i did not redeemed yet. Th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I have never been a Premium user before. There is currently an offert for buying a 3 months of premium for 0.99PLN. The coincidence is that I recently received a 60PLN (equivalent of 3 mont...
  • genex95
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to cancel premium

I have been being charged monthly for the premium option although in trying to cancel my subscription says I have the free version therefore I can not cancell and no way to contact this stupid company. Help.

• I have been being charged monthly for the premium option although in trying to cancel my subscription says I have the free version therefore I can not cancell and no way to contact this stupid compan...
  • micavida
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Rogers account was charged 21.98 when it is supposed to be a free 24 months subscription offer

Rogers is offering a 24months subscription of spotify per line of their Share Everything Plan, yet I was charged by Spotify for 21.98. When I spoke to Rogers, they said it is a mistake by Spotify and ask me to contact Spotify's (non-exisitant) custom...

12-17-2015 4-13-34 PM.png
  • Rogers is offering a 24months subscription of spotify per line of their Share Everything Plan, yet I was charged by Spotify for 21.98.  When I spoke to Rogers, they said it is a mistake by Spoti...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I subscribed to the 3 month trial for $0.99 a week ago. Still says I'm a free user and not premium. I've tried logging out and back in again and reinstalling the app. This was a week ago, as soon as I got payed I got charged another $12 for no reason...

• I subscribed to the 3 month trial for $0.99 a week ago. Still says I'm a free user and not premium. I've tried logging out and back in again and reinstalling the app. This was a week ago, as soon as ...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Re: 3 months premium for $0.99

It took my payment and didn't upgrade my account please get back to me as soon as possible thank you

• It took my payment and didn't upgrade my account please get back to me as soon as possible thank you
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Password reset

Hi I've completely forgotten my password for my account, so naturally I've tried to do password reset. I've tried to put in my email address and put in my username separately to get it to send a password reset to my email address. Both have failed on...

• Hi I've completely forgotten my password for my account, so naturally I've tried to do password reset. I've tried to put in my email address and put in my username separately to get it to send a pass...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium discount

I got email telling me that I can buy premium for 3 months with only 0,99€. At spotifys website it says it's only for new accounts but in my mail and in the link I got in there there is nothing about the age of the account. What should I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I got email telling me that I can buy premium for 3 months with only 0,99€. At spotifys website it says it's only for new accounts but in my mail and in the link I got in there there is nothing about...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Argentina - Pago con Galicia no procesa el pago.

Hello,i went premium with my credit card, the first month it went ok, but the following it says that the subscription couldn't go on because Spotify don't process the payment. I call to the bank and they say the card is with no problem, that i have t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i went premium with my credit card, the first month it went ok, but the following it says that the subscription couldn't go on because Spotify don't process the payment. I call to the bank an...
  • NERomanello
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account country is wrong

The country listed in my account is wrong and I need to change it (says I've been abroad too long), and yet it does not give me an option to change - the only country list is USA. Can anything be done about this? Thank you!

• Casual Listener
  • The country listed in my account is wrong and I need to change it (says I've been abroad too long), and yet it does not give me an option to change - the only country list is USA.  Can anything ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

having trouble when paying for spotify premium

so when i go to pay for spotify premium with paypal it doesnt work, it just takes me back to the part where you have to choose how you want to pay.

• Casual Listener
  • so when i go to pay for spotify premium with paypal it doesnt work, it just takes me back to the part where you have to choose how you want to pay.
  • Deeznuts-0127
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Offer help

HelloI'm new on spotify and they told me that i get 3 month s for one.I use my code.I go to my accountAnd i see that my abbonoment stops one month after,Help me please.What can i do?

• Hello I'm new on spotify and they told me that i get 3 month s for one. I use my code. I go to my account And i see that my abbonoment stops one month after, Help me please. What can i do?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift cards - please help!

Hi!I got Spotify gift cards for christmas present, three of them. Two of them for 1 month and 1 for 3 moths. I loaded the first one of 1 month for 1 hour ago, what happens if I load the next one now? Will there be 2 months of premium or 1? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I got Spotify gift cards for christmas present, three of them. Two of them for 1 month and 1 for 3 moths. I loaded the first one of 1 month for 1 hour ago, what happens if I load the next one ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Two accounts??

Hi. i just upgraded my spotify to premium, and to make it easier i logged in via Facebook at spotify.com. when i opened spotify again it wasn't upgraded. i finally figured out that i suddenly have two spotify accounts. and the one upgraded is the one...

• Hi. i just upgraded my spotify to premium, and to make it easier i logged in via Facebook at spotify.com. when i opened spotify again it wasn't upgraded. i finally figured out that i suddenly have tw...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Lost my playlists

Where are my playlists, Spotify? Only a few of them are showing up on all my devices.My Premium lasts until the 27th.

• Where are my playlists, Spotify? 🙂 Only a few of them are showing up on all my devices. My Premium lasts until the 27th.
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why the extra charge for premium service.

I tried paiding for the premium service for 9.99 and was charged .99 cents instead. It is telling me to still pay 9.99. What about the .99 you already charged me (and I'm still didn't get any premium service ) and now if I pay 9.99 the total cost wil...

• I tried paiding for the premium service for 9.99 and was charged .99 cents instead. It is telling me to still pay 9.99. What about the .99 you already charged me (and I'm still didn't get any premium...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotfity Gift Card - Unredeemable?

I bought a gift card for 10$ and I entered the code as it read on the card into the redeem area and I was given this response: "Unfortunately this Premium code does not seem to be valid. Try again or contact customer service." I entered the code in e...

• I bought a gift card for 10$ and I entered the code as it read on the card into the redeem area and I was given this response: "Unfortunately this Premium code does not seem to be valid. Try aga...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't upgrade to Premium

Hi guys,I'm trying to upgrade to premium (thought I would give the service a go given that it's $0.99/month at the moment). When I submitt my CC details it just brings up a message that I have Javascript disabled and takes me back to the CC screen ag...

• Hi guys, I'm trying to upgrade to premium (thought I would give the service a go given that it's $0.99/month at the moment). When I submitt my CC details it just brings up a message that I have Ja...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't buy 0.99 promo.

HelloI've been trying to buy the 0.99 promo on my mobile and computer with a credit card but it said that the credit card or the bank had a trouble but any charge wasn't made, but I received a message from my bank for a charge made by Spotify for 0.9...

• Hello I've been trying to buy the 0.99 promo on my mobile and computer with a credit card but it said that the credit card or the bank had a trouble but any charge wasn't made, but I received a mess...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months premium for $0.99

I went to claim this offer but spotify says"Looks like you've already taken a similar offer"when I have only trialed for 7 days a few months ago. Can I still get this deal? Why won't it let me?

• I went to claim this offer but spotify says "Looks like you've already taken a similar offer" when I have only trialed for 7 days a few months ago. Can I still get this deal? Why won't it let me?
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes