Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Solved!! charged twice as a student but coming up as free trial

I recently changed banks so my spotify subscribtion was canceled. When I went to enter my new info I tried to get the student discount as I am now in college, it said they could not confirm me as a student. So instead I registered as a normal premium...

Screen Shot 2015-08-13 at 10.43.53 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-08-13 at 10.45.33 PM.png
  • I recently changed banks so my spotify subscribtion was canceled.   When I went to enter my new info I tried to get the student discount as I am now in college, it said they could not confirm ...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No more 3 months for $0.99?

I came here to sign up for the 3 months of premium for $0.99 but when I try to sign up it will only offer 30 days free. The official help page still shows 3 months for $0.99 at the time of this writing, but when I click on the link to "take advantage...

• Regular
  • I came here to sign up for the 3 months of premium for $0.99 but when I try to sign up it will only offer 30 days free. The official help page still shows 3 months for $0.99 at the time of this ...
  • robert810c
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Store off line music on one device but not another?

I have an android phone and tablet. Is there any way to not have my offline music automatically saved to both devices? One's 32gb and the other is 64gb. The 32gb tablet is running out of space because every time I save music to my 64gb phone somehow ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an android phone and tablet. Is there any way to not have my offline music automatically saved to both devices? One's 32gb and the other is 64gb. The 32gb tablet is running out of space becaus...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ARRRRGGGGH... All Playlists GONE!!! WTF?

I am VERY VERY frustrated and ready to cancel my Spotify account. Today I fire up Spotify on my Android phonea after a week and ALL my 20+ playlists are COMPLETELY GONE... WTF? I've now logged on via web and no difference. This really pisses me off. ...

• I am VERY VERY frustrated and ready to cancel my Spotify account.  Today I fire up Spotify on my Android phonea after a week and ALL my 20+ playlists are COMPLETELY GONE... WTF?   &nbs...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist lost!! help!!

hi! las week there was a new playlist on spotify that suggest me 30 sogns recomended for me, based on my search profile.by accident y lost it......do you know how i can get it back?

• hi!    las week there was a new playlist on spotify that suggest me 30 sogns recomended for me, based on my search profile. by accident y lost it......do you know how i can get it back?&...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Purchasing gift cards not working

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up that purchasing a gift-card for Spotify using PayPal in the Netherlands doesn't work at the moment. Translated error message: 'Oops. Something went wrong. Try again later or visit our support-department'. EDIT:...

• Not applicable
  • Just wanted to give you guys a heads up that purchasing a gift-card for Spotify using PayPal in the Netherlands doesn't work at the moment.   Translated error message: 'Oops. Something went wr...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problème d'activation Spotify premuim

Bonjours j ai acheter aujourd'hui Spotify premuim mais mon compte n'a pas bouger et est toujours sur free comment puis-je faire ?

• Bonjours j ai acheter aujourd'hui Spotify premuim mais mon compte n'a pas bouger et est toujours sur free comment puis-je faire ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! full price for half month left?

Hello there, do I have to pay the full price for a premium subscription, even if there are only 21 days left this month? couldnt find anything in the FAQ. Would apreciate a fast answer so I can finally hear my songs on my mobile again

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there,   do I have to pay the full price for a premium subscription, even if there are only 21 days left this month?   couldnt find anything in the FAQ. Would apreciate a fast ans...
  • bestdancer2k
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Facebook Name Removal

Hey guys, so I am new user to spotify, In general spotify awesome and works flawlessly. but when i was on my iPhone i connected my Facebook profile with my spotify. I managed to remove and disconnect Facebook connection with spotify in the settings. ...

• Community Legend
  • Hey guys, so I am new user to spotify, In general spotify awesome and works flawlessly.  but when i was on my iPhone i connected my Facebook profile with my spotify.  I managed to ...
  • M0HX
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I have student: why am I getting charged full price?

I originally subscribed for a deal of $4.99 for 3 months premium, which would expire and change to standard and bill on 9/9/15 for 9.99, then I switched to spotfy student and got charged 9.99 the next day instead of 4.99 on the 9th of September. Why ...

• I originally subscribed for a deal of $4.99 for 3 months premium, which would expire and change to standard and bill on 9/9/15 for 9.99, then I switched to spotfy student and got charged 9.99 the nex...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to change country

I need to change my Spotify country from Australia to Sweden since I now live in Sweden. Sweden does not show up in the drop-down list and I don't get why. Surely my IP-address would reveal that I am in fact in Sweden? Also want to change payment met...

• Casual Listener
  • I need to change my Spotify country from Australia to Sweden since I now live in Sweden. Sweden does not show up in the drop-down list and I don't get why. Surely my IP-address would reveal that I am...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Still being charged on an account that I 'deleted'

Hey all, So a while back I wanted to de-connect my Spotify account from my Facebook account. I proceeded to do so but in the process I could no longer access this account. I had always logged in using my FB details. I contacted support about this iss...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey all,   So a while back I wanted to de-connect my Spotify account from my Facebook account. I proceeded to do so but in the process I could no longer access this account. I had always logge...
  • DiederickSC
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

Spotify started charging me $9.99 after a year of Student Discount Subscription, which is $4.99 a month. I was charged $25 since the year started on April. I would like to change my plan to Student Discount once again and maybe get the $25 dolars I w...

• Spotify started charging me $9.99 after a year of Student Discount Subscription, which is $4.99 a month. I was charged $25 since the year started on April. I would like to change my plan to Student D...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! cancel account and changing payment

Hi, I have a problem: I was living in Ireland when I subscribed for a premium account, however, i moved back to Brazil and fogot to cancel my account. They debit directly from my bank account, which I don't have anymore. I want to know if there's any...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have a problem: I was living in Ireland when I subscribed for a premium account, however, i moved back to Brazil and fogot to cancel my account. They debit directly from my bank accoun...
  • kstorres83
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

WHY DOES SPOTIFY COMMIT FRAUD.....?

I loved spotify free so much that decided to upgrade to premium when you offered the holiday discount of three months for $0.99 each. I signed up, enjoyed the premium app for 4 or 5 months, but then three months ago, I SUCCESSFULLY cancelled my accou...

• I loved spotify free so much that decided to upgrade to premium when you offered the holiday discount of three months for $0.99 each. I signed up, enjoyed the premium app for 4 or 5 months, but then ...
  • M0HX
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I was charged twice for a .99¢ subscription but I never ordered anything, can I get a refund?

Yesterday, I was going through my credit card history and I noticed I was charged TWO TIMES for a .99¢ subscription. Back in June I purchased the 3 month for .99¢ premium, but after that, I never subscribed for anything else. Is there any way I can g...

• Casual Listener
  • Yesterday, I was going through my credit card history and I noticed I was charged TWO TIMES for a .99¢ subscription. Back in June I purchased the 3 month for .99¢ premium, but after that, I never sub...
  • Lexibeeotchh
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount- university not found

I wanted to sign up with the student discount, but cant find the University I'm currently attending on the list. Anyone know what to do?

• I wanted to sign up with the student discount, but cant find the University I'm currently attending on the list. Anyone know what to do?
  • seannoran
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes