Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Hacked, again.

Hey hey! 2 years ago I got my spotify hacked and had to come here to get my account back! I would like to get in touch with support again to get my account back in the right hands since it seems that it once again has been hacked, OLD TICKET

• Casual Listener
  • Hey hey!   2 years ago I got my spotify hacked and had to come here to get my account back!   I would like to get in touch with support again to get my account back in the right hands s...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email adress

I wanted to update my Spotify account email address, but I was unable to due to it said this email is already taken. I think that someone used my email address or I made an account a while ago with my address. If anyone knows how to fix this please h...

• I wanted to update my Spotify account email address, but I was unable to due to it said this email is already taken. I think that someone used my email address or I made an account a while ago with m...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I was trying to get the student discount last night and I'm still in high school so it needed a verification that I attend college but I'm still in high school. My mom put her card number in and it made the payment but I can't access it because I did...

• I was trying to get the student discount last night and I'm still in high school so it needed a verification that I attend college but I'm still in high school. My mom put her card number in and it m...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ACCOUNT DISABLED - HOW DO I GET IT BACK?

Hey Spotify community, So, I had to create a new account through my facebook. But, my main account (username: kkouzine) seems to have been disabled and I can't login, reset my password, or anything. I've been trying to reach out to customer support, ...

• Hey Spotify community,   So, I had to create a new account through my facebook.  But, my main account (username: kkouzine) seems to have been disabled and I can't login, reset my password...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium on Raumfeld

Hello,I wanna use Spotify Premium on my new Raumfeld Connector, but it doesn´t show me the "speaker" icon for playing the song on the raumfeld connecter.I have a premium account and both are in the same WLAN Network, so I am surprised why the icon do...

• Hello, I wanna use Spotify Premium on my new Raumfeld Connector, but it doesn´t show me the "speaker" icon for playing the song on the raumfeld connecter. I have a premium account and both are in t...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Bought premium, it charged, doesn't show me as premium account

I bought the premium service, was charged, and I am told to buy premium.

• Casual Listener
  • I bought the premium service, was charged, and I am told to buy premium.
  • Ecasas
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I purchase premium in Japan if I am using an American account? If yes, how?

I recently moved to Japan and would like to upgrade to premium. I know Spotify isn't supported in Japan, but I also know that when you have premium you can use it anyhwere (including, of course, Japan!). I have a friend who had premium in the States ...

• I recently moved to Japan and would like to upgrade to premium. I know Spotify isn't supported in Japan, but I also know that when you have premium you can use it anyhwere (including, of course, Japa...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recommended Stations broken?

I've been using Spotify for a few years and I still don't understand how "recommended" stations work, if they even work at all...All songs in my music and history are heavy metal and psy trance, yet Justin Bieber, Coldplay, Drake, Adele and the likes...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been using Spotify for a few years and I still don't understand how "recommended" stations work, if they even work at all... All songs in my music and history are heavy metal and psy trance, ...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Family plan - Can't connect accounts

Hi there, as we wanted to listen to Spotify on our Sonos and on a PC / Smartphone at the same time, I've registered a second free account and tried to connect it via the Family plan. For that reason I've subscribe to the Family plan on the main accou...

• Hi there,   as we wanted to listen to Spotify on our Sonos and on a PC / Smartphone at the same time, I've registered a second free account and tried to connect it via the Family plan. For tha...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Cambio de correo / Cuenta premium

Tenía contratada la cuenta Premium, un día apareció como Gratis, pero sí me cobraron el mes. Cerré y abrí la sesión, borré y descargué la aplicación y continúa como Gratis.Ahora quiero dar de baja la cuenta pero olvidé mi contraseña del correo que te...

• Tenía contratada la cuenta Premium, un día apareció como Gratis, pero sí me cobraron el mes. Cerré y abrí la sesión, borré y descargué la aplicación y continúa como Gratis. Ahora quiero dar de baj...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan music

I recently added someone under the family plan. And now he has access to my playlist… I don't understand how this works, how does he get his music on his phone, And be separate from mine?

• I recently added someone under the family plan. And now he has access to my playlist… I don't understand how this works, how does he get his music on his phone, And be separate from mine?
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Warning: Spotify's gift card may trick you

Hi all, I am very disapointed by Spotify and their lack of customer orientation. I would like to post that here to prevent you also being trapped! Read below, Spotify's trick to fool me is fairly straight-forward. Unfortunately, Spotify's support is ...

• Hi all,   I am very disapointed by Spotify and their lack of customer orientation. I would like to post that here to prevent you also being trapped!   Read below, Spotify's trick to foo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Deleted my Music

I signed up for a premium trial last September on my 'o2 money card' Between registering for the trial and the trial expiary. o2 went into liquidation and is now owed by '3 network' This ment that all 'o2 money cards' were cancelled. After the trial ...

• I signed up for a premium trial last September on my 'o2 money card'   Between registering for the trial and the trial expiary. o2 went into liquidation and is now owed by '3 network'   ...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify off line fraud

Come on! Today i pay for the premium version and go offline and didn't work, i just find out that doesn't work if you don't downloaded the songs you want to hear. Aren you kidding me?! Why you don't give that kind of information!!!?? That's important...

• Come on! Today i pay for the premium version and go offline and didn't work, i just find out that doesn't work if you don't downloaded the songs you want to hear. Aren you kidding me?! Why you don't ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't charge my debit card

Hey!I recently moved from Finland to Germany, and my 3 month free Premium just ended. I tried paying with my Finnish master card, as my German one doesn't have any money on it yet. But it tells me that I have to change my country again to Finland. An...

• Hey! I recently moved from Finland to Germany, and my 3 month free Premium just ended. I tried paying with my Finnish master card, as my German one doesn't have any money on it yet. But it tells m...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to talk to customer care

Need to talk to someone please

• Need to talk to someone please
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family UK. Free and $9.99 afterwards. Is that right?

Today at https://www.spotify.com/uk/ There's a promo which says----------------------------------Let's take this relationship to the next level.Free Premium for your family.Only $9.99/month afterwards. Cancel anytime. START PREMIUMTerms and condition...

Spotify2.png
  • Music Fan
  • Today at https://www.spotify.com/uk/   There's a promo which says ---------------------------------- Let's take this relationship to the next level. Free Premium for your family. Only...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment for Premium with Amex of Paypal from Chile. When???

Hello, I have a 0% fee Amex card that I cannot use because Spotify Chile only accepts MC/Visa. I see that from other countries it accepts Paypal and Amex. Why, if you guys charge in USD, not local currency, I cannot use even Paypal to pay. Thanks,

• Hello,   I have a 0% fee Amex card that I cannot use because Spotify Chile only accepts MC/Visa. I see that from other countries it accepts Paypal and Amex.   Why, if you guys charge in...
  • hmollercl
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes

Spotify with Maxis

Hi, i'm currently enjoying Free Spotify Premium from Malaysia's Mobile Courier which is Maxis few months back. Recently Maxis has withdrawn free subscription from my plan , therefore i'm trying to use my account name which is "havitoc" to tie with my...

• Hi,   i'm currently enjoying Free Spotify Premium from Malaysia's Mobile Courier which is Maxis few months back.   Recently Maxis has withdrawn free subscription from my plan 😞 , there...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Prevent Offline Syncing To 4th Device

This happens at least once a month - one of my 3 offline devices gets wiped clean because of an imaginary 4th device attempting to sync music offline. Since I have a ton of my own mp3 mixes - resycning my devices takes about 1.5 - 2 days each time wh...

• Casual Listener
  • This happens at least once a month - one of my 3 offline devices gets wiped clean because of an imaginary 4th device attempting to sync music offline. Since I have a ton of my own mp3 mixes - resycni...
  • Vik23
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes