Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Vasil
  • 949 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 949 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Can't pay .99 3months premium

I was going to try the .99 premium deal and was going to pay with paypal (and I have enough to pay it) and I press continue and it only redirects me back to the same page with the offer and nothing happens

• Casual Listener
  • I was going to try the .99 premium deal and was going to pay with paypal (and I have enough to pay it) and I press continue and it only redirects me back to the same page with the offer and noth...
  • marianalmtz
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads

Still getting adverts however paying for premium

• Still getting adverts however paying for premium
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I use my premium device Account on my multiroom

Hey Guys I have a Problem. I have a Family Account with 2 Users.In our Multiroom i can adapt one device Account. When im now in the car and listen music, my wife doesnt can listen music at home. Same issue, when im at home and we would like tolisten ...

• Visitor
  • Hey Guys   I have a Problem. I have a Family Account with 2 Users. In our Multiroom i can adapt one device Account.   When im now in the car and listen music, my wife doesnt can listen...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription price has been raised.

I am a Spotify Premium user and recently have noticed that my monthly subscription price has been changed to 12$ instead of the 5$ that it was before with my university student discount. Is the student discount no longer being offered or is this a pr...

• I am a Spotify Premium user and recently have noticed that my monthly subscription price has been changed to 12$ instead of the 5$ that it was before with my university student discount.  Is the...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid 3 times my .99 3 months subscription

Hi,When i was paying my 3 months trying for .99 I was charged 3 times since the spotify site showed there was an error with my credit card but actually i received a notification and an email from my bank I was charged the amount. Then I tried with pa...

• Hi, When i was paying my 3 months trying for .99 I was charged 3 times since the spotify site showed there was an error with my credit card but actually i received a notification and an email from...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't disconnect form Speaker with Connect

When I try to play a song on my phone it automatically says that the song is getting played on my friends speaker, and the message pops up every 2 seconds or so. It's not only impossible for me to remove my friends speaker from my Spotify Connect, bu...

• When I try to play a song on my phone it automatically says that the song is getting played on my friends speaker, and the message pops up every 2 seconds or so. It's not only impossible for me to re...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! 0 99 premium pay problem

hello, i've paid the new offer 3 months 0.99 with my new account but there's a problem. on my account say free but i've paid 0.99 the premium how can i resolve this?

• Casual Listener
  • hello, i've paid the new offer 3 months 0.99 with my new account but there's a problem. on my account say free but i've paid 0.99 the premium how can i resolve this?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My service has not worked

I have been attempting to communicate with you for about six months. I have been unsuccessful in my attempt to find a way to talk to or write to a human. I took advantage of your .99 monthly 3month trial that automatically switches to monthly $9.99 ....

• I have been attempting to communicate with you for about six months. I have been unsuccessful in my attempt to find a way to talk to or write to a human. I took advantage of your .99 monthly 3month...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Redeemed a gift card but still wanted 3 month 99cent promotion

Hi,I recently recieved a $13 (1 month) gift card, which I redeemed, but I still wanted to pay 99cents for the 3 month free Premium promotion. However, my reciept has only given me one month. Is there any way I can somehow recieve 4 months of Spotify?...

• Hi, I recently recieved a $13 (1 month) gift card, which I redeemed, but I still wanted to pay 99cents for the 3 month free Premium promotion. However, my reciept has only given me one month. Is the...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for 0,99 euro

Hi everybody, I wanted to upgrade my Unlimited abo to a Premium 3 month for 0,99 euro but my account details state that it will cost me 9,99 next month. How do I get back to my unlimited abo? Greetz,Sara (netherlands)

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everybody,   I wanted to upgrade my Unlimited abo to a Premium 3 month for 0,99 euro but my account details state that it will cost me 9,99 next month. How do I get back to my unlimited abo...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change profile settings

Every time I try to change my profile settings. Spotify comes back with an error that states my email is already associated with another account. I do not own more than one Spotify account and there should only be one account for my email.

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I try to change my profile settings. Spotify comes back with an error that states my email is already associated with another account. I do not own more than one Spotify account and there ...
  • hbarisdisli
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

No notifications

Hello, Im using Spotify since a long time but since a couple of months I'm not getting notifications.But I need them to check updated subscriped playlists. I have updated the app 3-4 times an reinstalled it a coupleAll my notifications are enabled on...

• Regular
  • Hello,   Im using Spotify since a long time but since a couple of months I'm not getting notifications. But I need them to check updated subscriped playlists. I have updated the app 3-4 ...
  • Dragonfall
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Account - no invite option

Hi All, I just upgraded my premium account the family account (just the +1) for now. Having done this I don't see any opton for inviting family members to join my account? I've looked all over my account overview page but there is no option - does it...

• Hi All,   I just upgraded my premium account the family account (just the +1) for now. Having done this I don't see any opton for inviting family members to join my account?   I've ...
  • pasbris
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Do not false advertise

Signed up for 3 months for .99 today to extend premium from a add that came on spotify , I purchased the .99 and then spotify put a charge on my account for 9.99 without authorization and not able to contact support to cancel the charge.....false add...

• Casual Listener
  • Signed up for 3 months for .99 today to extend premium from a add that came on spotify , I purchased the .99 and then spotify put a charge on my account for 9.99 without authorization and not able to...
  • wdshepard69
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to restore my original account

Can someone from Spotify contact me about restoring my account, I have had to use a different e-mail address and become a new user to try to get help!

• Can someone from Spotify contact me about restoring my account, I have had to use a different e-mail address and become a new user to try to get help! 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium payment fault

Hi I am paying for Spotify Premium and have been for around 12 months now. However my account keeps wiping all my songs and asks me if I would like to upgrade to Premium? The last payment I made for premium was on the 4th of december. This is very fr...

• Hi I am paying for Spotify Premium and have been for around 12 months now. However my account keeps wiping all my songs and asks me if I would like to upgrade to Premium?   The last payment I ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

gift card

I recieved a gift card, and when i put it in, it automatically set me up for the 6 months, because it was worth $60. I thought when i entered it, it would go in as credit, but automatically bought the premium. I want premium, but with the deal going ...

• I recieved a gift card, and when i put it in, it automatically set me up for the 6 months, because it was worth $60. I thought when i entered it, it would go in as credit, but automatically bought th...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Subscription

I recently got spotify premium, and i dont want spotify to automatically renew my subscription. If i cancel the subscription, will that take away premium now or will it stop the automatic renewal?

• I recently got spotify premium, and i dont want spotify to automatically renew my subscription.   If i cancel the subscription, will that take away premium now or will it stop the automatic re...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

registered premium via itunes and not informed of price difference

While listening to my spotify free version I heard an advertisement for registering for premium by 31 december 2015 and receiving the first three months for 0.99 and every month thereafter for 9.99. I went to take advantage of this but my laptop was ...

• While listening to my spotify free version I heard an advertisement for registering for premium by 31 december 2015 and receiving the first three months for 0.99 and every month thereafter for 9.99. ...
  • Gablephillip
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Blocking songs and/or artists

You have the subscribe / unsubscribe button but if i want to listen to top 100 list and can't stand the voice of some artists why cant i Block them. So i dont have to listen to what i Think is **bleep**. And they will get my stream and will stay on t...

• You have the subscribe / unsubscribe button but if i want to listen to top 100 list and can't stand the voice of some artists why cant i Block them. So i dont have to listen to what i Think is **blee...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes