Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

I can't log in in app mobile

Say always that my pass is incorrect, I change then I try to log with new pass and it's the same always. Say that my pass or uses is incorrect. I need to reset my account please and sign up again please help me

• Say always that my pass is incorrect, I change then I try to log with new pass and it's the same always. Say that my pass or uses is incorrect. I need to reset my account please and sign up again ple...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

premium

Already premium customer but when searching music massage says I need to uppgrade, Why? Paying 99 kr per month. Any ideas? Best regards Anita

• Already premium customer but when searching music massage says I need to uppgrade, Why? Paying 99 kr per month. Any ideas? Best regards Anita
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium with a gift card

I was trying to get the 3 months of Premium for $9.99 with a gift card, but when I entered my gift card number, it charged me but I only have one month of Premium. Is there a way to fix that? Thank you

• I was trying to get the 3 months of Premium for $9.99 with a gift card, but when I entered my gift card number, it charged me but I only have one month of Premium. Is there a way to fix that? Thank y...
  • sebastiankreuz
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing account being charged

I acidentally put the subscription on the wrong card due to having two cards synced to my device. I would like to put the payment on another card starting now

• I acidentally put the subscription on the wrong card due to having two cards synced to my device. I would like to put the payment on another card starting now
  • sebastiankreuz
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium only 1 month?!

Hi there. Ive just subscribed to spotify premium today because they had an ad in the spotify app that if you upgrade until december 31st, instead of a one month subsciption, you'll get three months. But after I subscribed, they only gave me one month...

• Hi there. Ive just subscribed to spotify premium today because they had an ad in the spotify app that if you upgrade until december 31st, instead of a one month subsciption, you'll get three months. ...
  • sebastiankreuz
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged Multiple Times

Last week I updated my home address with my bank. That triggerd several errors with services registered with my bank card. Spotify categorized is as an error with my bank account and tried to make the charge go through 4 times, each time charging my ...

• Last week I updated my home address with my bank. That triggerd several errors with services registered with my bank card. Spotify categorized is as an error with my bank account and tried to make th...
  • sebastiankreuz
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is doesnt working?

I was using Spotify by Premium for 3 months. This month, there was no money on my credit card so spotify didnt take the pay and my premium service is end. Now, im trying to be premium but it doesnt work. Help me please.

• I was using Spotify by Premium for 3 months. This month, there was no money on my credit card so spotify didnt take the pay and my premium service is end. Now, im trying to be premium but it doesnt w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Voucher not working with family subscription how do i contact spotify

I have £60 Spotify vouchers bought by friends and family and I cant redeem them as I have my dads spotify added to mine on the family plan. I googled this and found a solution which require Spotify to implement. How can I contact them and sort this? ...

• I have £60 Spotify vouchers bought by friends and family and I cant redeem them as I have my dads spotify added to mine on the family plan.  I googled this and found a solution which require Spo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

can't log in to the app - only to the website

Hi guys, I've cancelled my account a year ago, re-joined 4 days ago to a premium account but can't log in to the app on my iphone or my mac. I'm travelling tomorrow and am desperate to get my account working befoe I go - can someone help me?Thanks! a...

• Hi guys,  I've cancelled my account a year ago, re-joined 4 days ago to a premium account but can't log in to the app on my iphone or my mac. I'm travelling tomorrow and am desperate to get my ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with Spotify Family

I've been a paying Spotify user for over 4 years and in the spirit of Christmas thought I'd share the Spotify love with my family... Oh how I regret this! My family is visiting Portugal for the moment, and the accounts that my family are creating are...

• I've been a paying Spotify user for over 4 years and in the spirit of Christmas thought I'd share the Spotify love with my family... Oh how I regret this! My family is visiting Portugal for the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3 Monate 99ct Gutscheincode

Hallo,Ich habe mich neu angemeldet und wollte gerne das Angebot für 3 Monate a 99ct nutzen. Als ich Zahlungsinformationen angeben sollte, habe ich einen Gutscheincode a 30 Euro verwendet. Allerdings scheine ich jetzt den vollen Preis für 3 Monate bez...

• Hallo, Ich habe mich neu angemeldet und wollte gerne das Angebot für 3 Monate a 99ct nutzen. Als ich Zahlungsinformationen angeben sollte, habe ich einen Gutscheincode a 30 Euro verwendet. Allerdi...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify did not register my payment

Hello,yesterday I registered a new credit card number for my account and my card was already charged from spotify but I can't get access because when I try to enter spotify I keep receiving a message saying that I have to register new credit card inf...

• Hello, yesterday I registered a new credit card number for my account and my card was already charged from spotify but I can't get access because when I try to enter spotify I keep receiving a messa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan and 3 month gift card

Hello. My daugther just redeemed gift cards and got 6 months of subscription left on her account.I saw this family plan offer, and i wonder how this works when she got 6 months left?1. Do I still have to pay full price for both me and her when she go...

• Hello.   My daugther just redeemed gift cards and got 6 months of subscription left on her account. I saw this family plan offer, and i wonder how this works when she got 6 months left? 1. D...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3 Monate für 99 cent (ios)

Kann ich dieses Angebot nicht über die app entgegennehmen also über den iTunes-Store zahlen?Denn wenn ich auf premium abonnieren drücke, steht bei mir der volle Preis von 12,99€ pro Monat Danke schon im Vorraus

• Kann ich dieses Angebot nicht über die app entgegennehmen also über den iTunes-Store zahlen? Denn wenn ich auf premium abonnieren drücke, steht bei mir der volle Preis von 12,99€ pro Monat 😞 Danke...
  • lorenabruyninck
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

3 Monate für 99ct über PayPal bezahlen geht nicht

Ich komme immer auf die PayPal Seite, aber wenn ich auf bezahlen klicke, werde ich immer wieder auf die Angebotsseite von Spotify geleitet auf der man die Bezahloption angeben muss. Habe es mit Lastschrift und Kreditkarte über PayPal probiert, aber b...

• Ich komme immer auf die PayPal Seite, aber wenn ich auf bezahlen klicke, werde ich immer wieder auf die Angebotsseite von Spotify geleitet auf der man die Bezahloption angeben muss. Habe es mit Lasts...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Problema con la reproducción de canciones

Buenos noches Tengo un problemsa licencia premium por mi operador de red ETB. No puedo acceder a mi cuenta de Spotlight con mi cuenta en premium. Pueden ayudarme con este problema ya que ETB no se hace responsable de eso?

• Buenos noches   Tengo un problemsa licencia premium por mi operador de red ETB. No puedo acceder a mi cuenta de Spotlight con mi cuenta en premium. Pueden ayudarme con este problema ya que ETB...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PayPal

HellOI pay with PayPal but i dont have premium for 3 mouth

• HellO I pay with PayPal but i dont have premium for 3 mouth
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Account Details

I received an email from Spotify about how the MasterCard used for my account is about to expire, which it is, but when I clicked the link "Update Details" it had problems loading in my browser. When it finally did load it had boxes for my card numbe...

• I received an email from Spotify about how the MasterCard used for my account is about to expire, which it is, but when I clicked the link "Update Details" it had problems loading in my browser. When...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Extra Vouchers on top of existing vouchers

I've been given 2 one month Spotify gift cards, if I upload both at the same time will this give me two months worth or only one month as I entered them on the same day. (Stupid question I know but I just want to be sure).

• I've been given 2 one month Spotify gift cards, if I upload both at the same time will this give me two months worth or only one month as I entered them on the same day. (Stupid question I know but I...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes