Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify Subscription

Hello,I am a bit confused while setting up spotify account. I had it set up on my tablet, and put a code in from a gift card but it hasn't upgraded me to premium. I also purchased the 3 month free subsrciption for $0.99 with paypal and still no upgra...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I am a bit confused while setting up spotify account. I had it set up on my tablet, and put a code in from a gift card but it hasn't upgraded me to premium. I also purchased the 3 month free ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Offline Mode - How does it work?

Does 'offline mode' mean I can listen to music offline without the usage of data or WiFi?

• Casual Listener
  • Does 'offline mode' mean I can listen to music offline without the usage of data or WiFi? 
  • kdagogo
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium/next bill in 2months instead of 3?

I signed up and added 1 more person besides me on the account. where i see the next bill it tells me payment is 2/23/16 for $14.99 which makes it only 2months free. It should say 3/25/15. Am I notunderstanding something? how do I contact the customer...

Untitled.png
  • I signed up and added 1 more person besides me on the account. where i see the next bill it tells me payment is 2/23/16  for $14.99 which makes it only 2months free. It should say 3/25/15. &nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount for High school students

Earlier today I purchased student premium however it still says free. My bank statement says the right amount was deduced but I do not have a receipt. If the money is still pending to be deduced from my bank account is this why I have not switched fr...

• Earlier today I purchased student premium however it still says free. My bank statement says the right amount was deduced but I do not have a receipt. If the money is still pending to be deduced from...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[SOLVED] E-CARD WRONG RECIPIENT E-MAIL

Hello all, I just purchased a e-card about an hour ago and I have just found out I inserted the wrong recipient e-mail (it's missing one letter). I have already sent an email to the Spotify support but it says if I need immediate help I should check ...

• Hello all,    I just purchased a e-card about an hour ago and I have just found out I inserted the wrong recipient e-mail (it's missing one letter). I have already sent an email to t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account deleted

Hello. I tried to use Spotify account today (tynmishoe22) and it said auto login failed at which point I tried to manually login and it said my account doesn't exist. I did not try logging in through Facebook as I don't want to and furthermore, I cou...

• Hello. I tried to use Spotify account today (tynmishoe22) and it said auto login failed at which point I tried to manually login and it said my account doesn't exist. I did not try logging in through...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

redemption did not upgrade

Used spotify card. Entered code but did not upgrade to premium. Have log out and have uninstalled and reinstalled. Still not worked.

• Casual Listener
  • Used spotify card. Entered code but did not upgrade to premium. Have log out and have uninstalled and reinstalled. Still not worked.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

redemption did not upgrade

Used spotify card. Entered code but did not upgrade to premium. Have log out and have uninstalled and reinstalled. Still not worked.

• Casual Listener
  • Used spotify card. Entered code but did not upgrade to premium. Have log out and have uninstalled and reinstalled. Still not worked.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel without password

Hi, A while ago I gifted a spotify subscription to my father in law. After a little over two years he decided that he no longer uses spotify often enough to warrant the subscription price. Unfortunately he doesn't remember his credentials and when he...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   A while ago I gifted a spotify subscription to my father in law. After a little over two years he decided that he no longer uses spotify often enough to warrant the subscription price. U...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Android notification spam

I've opted out of all marketing communications, and you're now using the android notification system to push out your bollocks. Please stop.

• Music Fan
  • I've opted out of all marketing communications, and you're now using the android notification system to push out your bollocks. Please stop.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

iTunes credit for a special offer for premium

So I have about $72.00 on iTunes, and Spotify has an awesome offer for premium that's 99 cents for 3 months and then only 9.99 afterwards, and I want to use my iTunes credit to get it but when I try to do so on the app, it only allows me to use it on...

• So I have about $72.00 on iTunes, and Spotify has an awesome offer for premium that's 99 cents for 3 months and then only 9.99 afterwards, and I want to use my iTunes credit to get it but when I try ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Charged for a Subscription I did not intend to purchase;

So, I have looked at the offer for the 3 months of Spotify for 0.99p. I went to purchase this offer and it has charged my bank account £9.99. How can I be refunded as this is not the right thing I purchased, and Spotify should not be offering a 99p d...

• So, I have looked at the offer for the 3 months of Spotify for 0.99p. I went to purchase this offer and it has charged my bank account £9.99. How can I be refunded as this is not the right thing...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charted in Euros?

I switched to spotify Canada from the US using the change country optiom and suddenly I am being charged in EUROs. Also can't seem to sign up for the family plan? What gives, in Chrome and Firefox it complains I need to have Javascript enabled, which...

• I switched to spotify Canada from the US using the change country optiom and suddenly I am being charged in EUROs. Also can't seem to sign up for the family plan? What gives, in Chrome and Firefox it...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Online Gift Card Purchase

Help! I'm trying to buy a gift card online for e-mail delivery and it won't accpet the delivery date I'm putting in, saying "Invalid Format" I've tried putting the date in many ways, including 12/24/2015, but nothing is working and so it won't let me...

• Help! I'm trying to buy a gift card online for e-mail delivery and it won't accpet the delivery date I'm putting in, saying "Invalid Format" I've tried putting the date in many ways, including 12/24/...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid Premium five times and I'm free user spotify please give me my money back

I paid the amount and an error pop out stating that spotify didn't charge the money but my credit card says that the money has been taken... please help, there is no place to talk to spotify directly this is a big problem they have taken the amount o...

• I paid the amount and an error pop out stating that spotify didn't charge the money but my credit card says that the money has been taken... please help, there is no place to talk to spotify directly...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid but im still having spotify Free!!!

Recently, i paid to get the promo of 3 months for $99 pesos, but when i login in the app of my smartphone and in the computer, the account still say: Spotify Free. I already done the process of close my session and login again in both, the computer a...

• Recently, i paid to get the promo of 3 months for $99 pesos, but when i login in the app of my smartphone and in the computer, the account still  say: Spotify Free. I already done the process of...
  • goodrichn6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Log everyone out

Can you please log everyone out of my Spotify too.

• Casual Listener
  • Can you please log everyone out of my Spotify too.
  • rwelch88
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a java problem when trying to upgrade

I tried to upgrade from free to premium and it said that I needed to enable javascript to continue with credit card payment.My javascript IS enabled.What do I do?

• I tried to upgrade from free to premium and it said that I needed to enable javascript to continue with credit card payment. My javascript IS enabled. What do I do?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

CONTACT FORM REDIRECT LOOP

I am trying to permanently delete my spotify account. HOWEVER, the contact form - which I know about, I have read previous posts about account deletion - is in a redirect loop!! From the "choose topics" help-page, I select the "account" page. Here, I...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to permanently delete my spotify account. HOWEVER, the contact form - which I know about, I have read previous posts about account deletion - is in a redirect loop!!   From the "ch...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I registered for the student premium account but no feedback yet from Spotify

I registered for the student premium account. Its been 4/5 days but still no response from the spotify. How long does it take to activate student account?

• I registered for the student premium account. Its been 4/5 days but still no response from the spotify.  How long does it take to activate student account?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes