Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Remove Facebook picture

How can i remove my facebook picture from Spotify? I never connected to it, and going under my options just asks me if i want to connect to facebook (I don't) somehow, it has managed to pick up my picture changes recently, I just want this removed, I...

• How can i remove my facebook picture from Spotify? I never connected to it, and going under my options just asks me if i want to connect to facebook (I don't)   somehow, it has managed to pick...
  • sebastiankreuz
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family error

So, I followed the like provided in my email inviting to join a family account. Once I click this an error message comes up saying something about it not wotking because we have to be in the same country. WTF? My and my wife's settings are for the US...

• So, I followed the like provided in my email inviting to join a family account. Once I click this an error message comes up saying something about it not wotking because we have to be in the same cou...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Information (playlists, followers etc.) gone after update to premium

Hello everybody, I just did the update to Premium yesterday and today after logging in again, everything (playlists, following, saved songs) was gone. I tried to log in with facebook and the "normal" way. Well it's not that big deal it's just a bit a...

• Hello everybody,   I just did the update to Premium yesterday and today after logging in again, everything (playlists, following, saved songs) was gone. I tried to log in with facebook and the...
  • sebastiankreuz
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No me dio premium

el día 22/12/15 trate de volver a ser premium pero no me aceptó la tarjeta que iba a usar al verificar mi saldo me dice que tengo retenido $99 el banco cuando spotify me mando el aviso que no se había hecho ningún cargo

• el día 22/12/15 trate de volver a ser premium pero no me aceptó la tarjeta que iba a usar al verificar mi saldo me dice que tengo retenido $99 el banco cuando spotify me mando el aviso que no se habí...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Korea is now 'non-spotify' country?

So I've been back and forth between uk, singapore and koreaI was using spotify in korea last year til yesterday just fine.However, today spotify has notified me that it is no longer available because my coutry doesn't match my profileI tried to chang...

Screen Shot 2015-12-22 at 12.03.43 pm.png
  • Regular
  • So I've been back and forth between uk, singapore and korea I was using spotify in korea last year til yesterday just fine. However, today spotify has notified me that it is no longer available bec...
  • sebastiankreuz
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged too much

They are charging Mr 10.69 twice a month .. Why???

• Casual Listener
  • They are charging Mr 10.69 twice a month .. Why???
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged Twice but no Premium.

Hi,I recently purchased a Spotify 3 month subscription for $0.99, and payed using credit card, but it didn't accept it, so I did it again, and got charged twice! No premium. So I contacted support and they told me I had used my card for another accou...

• Hi, I recently purchased a Spotify 3 month subscription for $0.99, and payed using credit card, but it didn't accept it, so I did it again, and got charged twice! No premium. So I contacted support ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

So as of today, December 22,2015 I paid for a one month premium outside without a credit card. (Philippines) I arrived home and thought of getting the family plan for my girlfriend too, so I subscribe to it with another country credit card because th...

• So as of today, December 22,2015 I paid for a one month premium outside without a credit card. (Philippines) I arrived home and thought of getting the family plan for my girlfriend too, so I subscrib...
  • sebastiankreuz
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Redeem of multiple gift cards failed

I redeemed two 30€cards, one after the other but, after Spotify accepted both cards, the subscription duration is only three months?? Please don't tell me that it is not possible to Redeem multiple cards at the same time... If this is the case, they ...

• I redeemed two 30€cards, one after the other but, after Spotify accepted both cards, the subscription duration is only three months?? Please don't tell me that it is not possible to Redeem multiple c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

FAMILY SUBSCRIPTION

Hi, I live in Spain but have my account associated in the US.I subsribed to a family subscription offer and tried to invite my son who has the account in Spain.When I sent him the voucher, it did not go thorugh since both accounts are in different co...

• Hi, I live in Spain but have my account associated in the US. I subsribed to a family subscription offer and tried to invite my son who has the account in Spain. When I sent him the voucher, it did...
  • sebastiankreuz
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED

My account was hacked today, and the person who did it changed my password and email to my account. So I can't access it. Please someone help!

• My account was hacked today, and the person who did it changed my password and email to my account. So I can't access it. Please someone help!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help - Stolen Device

Someone stole my iPad 6 months ago, and they just 'took over' my spotify listening as another device. The device shows up as 'Pauly's iPad' so i know it's mine. Unfortunately nothing is showing up in iCloud->Find My Phone. I'm hoping I can at least g...

• Regular
  • Someone stole my iPad 6 months ago, and they just 'took over' my spotify listening as another device.   The device shows up as 'Pauly's iPad' so i know it's mine. Unfortunately nothing is show...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Ending auto subscription

Alright so I do NOT want Spotify to auto charge my paypal... Basically if I hit the end subscription button and fill out that forum will I still have premium until it runs out?? I'm using the $0.99 for 3 month deal and after the 3 months it's $9.99 s...

• Casual Listener
  • Alright so I do NOT want Spotify to auto charge my paypal... Basically if I hit the end subscription button and fill out that forum will I still have premium until it runs out??    I'm us...
  • Reileyh8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Necesito eliminar unas cuentas que tengo asociadas.

Hola, mi problema es el siguiente:Tengo mi cuenta spotify, en eso no hay problema, el problema es que quiero eliminar dos cuentas que tengo asociadas a mi tarjeta de crédito a demás de mi cuenta, las dos restantes quiero eliminar la suscripción pero ...

• Hola, mi problema es el siguiente: Tengo mi cuenta spotify, en eso no hay problema, el problema es que quiero eliminar dos cuentas que tengo asociadas a mi tarjeta de crédito a demás de mi cuenta, l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help My account was Hacked!

I woke up this morning and my spofity app on my phone logged me out. I tried to login but I couldn't. I hopped onto my computer to see if I could login there but alsa i could not. I tried resetting my password but when i went to my email i get the li...

• I woke up this morning and my spofity app on my phone logged me out. I tried to login but I couldn't. I hopped onto my computer to see if I could login there but alsa i could not. I tried resetting m...
  • sebastiankreuz
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

promocion 3 meses x 1

Hola.Me aparece la opción de una oferta que se llama "vuelve a premium" de 3 meses por 1 pero no me puedo suscribir. Hago click en el anuncio de Spotify pero no hay ningun link como para comprar. He intentado desde donde dice Obtener premium pero me ...

• Hola. Me aparece la opción de una oferta que se llama "vuelve a premium" de 3 meses por 1 pero no me puedo suscribir. Hago click en el anuncio de Spotify pero no hay ningun link como para comprar. H...
  • anacoretark
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My card was charged but do not have account created

Yesterday I tried to create a student premium account. I just got accepted to a graduate program. While signing up, the system told me my student status could not be verified. I am trying to get documentation from my university. In the meantime, my c...

• Casual Listener
  • Yesterday I tried to create a student premium account. I just got accepted to a graduate program.   While signing up, the system told me my student status could not be verified. I am trying to...
  • sebastiankreuz
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Issues with contact forms & deactivating account.

Hi, I need the person in-charge to delete my account immediately! I tried going to the contact form but it keeps shutting! Its getting on my nerves so do not ask me to try via the contact form again!It's ridiculous that we can't change our profile us...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I need the person in-charge to delete my account immediately! I tried going to the contact form but it keeps shutting! Its getting on my nerves so do not ask me to try via the contact form again!...
  • fulgymongoose
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

[TR][EN]Spotify yapmama rağmen free account olarak gösteriyor

0.99 tl olan premium account üyeliği satın aldım ve hesabımdan bu ücret kesildi.Hala free account olarak gözüküyorum.Nasıl bunu çözebilirim?I bought premium(0.99 Turks Liras in Turkiye).But i can't use premium version.My account seens free. How i fix...

• 0.99 tl olan premium account üyeliği satın aldım ve hesabımdan bu ücret kesildi.Hala free account olarak gözüküyorum.Nasıl bunu çözebilirim? I bought premium(0.99 Turks Liras in Turkiye).But i can...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

From Family member back to premium member

Hello,I was a premium member and I just got a family membership (1+5) and set the payment plan for it.My purpose for joining the family plan was only to be able to sync and play all my play lists offline (under one same account) in my 5 devices (Win7...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I was a premium member and I just got a family membership (1+5) and set the payment plan for it. My purpose for joining the family plan was only to be able to sync and play all my play lis...
  • DJaySin
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Electronic
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes