Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • saarth
  • 790 replies
  • 81 likes
  • Account
  • 790 replies
  • 81 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • G_Loc
  • Gig Goer
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes

Canadian student discount link not working

When I use the link to access the student discount (spotify.com/ca-en/student and spotify.com/student), it redirects me to the main spotify page. I've tried it while logged in, logged out and tried it again, cancelled my premium, and it still kept re...

• When I use the link to access the student discount ( spotify.com/ca-en/student and spotify.com/student), it redirects me to the main spotify page. I've tried it while logged in, logged out and tried...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Perry Como

I am looking for Perry Como in Dublin Christmas album

• Casual Listener
  • I am looking for Perry Como in Dublin Christmas album
  • rlkahney
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double charge for 17 months!

HI,It’s clearly a fault of your charging system allowing to charge twice on the same Paypal account and the same email. Re: Subscription - Charged twice [ ref:_00DD0pxIW._5005713s3Co:ref ]Please close Facebook account and refund all money charged, £1...

• Visitor
  • HI, It’s clearly a fault of your charging system allowing to charge twice on the same Paypal account and the same email.   Re: Subscription - Charged twice    [ ref:_00DD0pxI...
  • Teresa
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobro de Premium tras cancelarlo

Hola, estaba con la prueba gratuita de 30 dias y hace unos 3 o 4 dias me dio un aviso diciendo que se terminaba asi que cancele el premium, sin embargo hoy, me han cobrado en paypal y sigo con el premium, lo he vuelto a cancelar, espero que ahora hay...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, estaba con la prueba gratuita de 30 dias y hace unos 3 o 4 dias me dio un aviso diciendo que se terminaba asi que cancele el premium, sin embargo hoy, me han cobrado en paypal y sigo con el pre...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade to NUS Student account from existing Premium account

I am trying to upgrade to an NUS Student account from my current Premium account but when entering card details keep getting generic error messages - usually: 'Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has b...

• I am trying to upgrade to an NUS Student account from my current Premium account but when entering card details keep getting generic error messages - usually:    'Oops, seems your card or...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium account

I went on spotify on my phone this morning and everything was fine, my phone then turned itself off. I turned it back on and reloaded spotify, it asked me to log in so i put in my details and now its saying i need to upgrade to premium. Ive had premi...

• Regular
  • I went on spotify on my phone this morning and everything was fine, my phone then turned itself off. I turned it back on and reloaded spotify, it asked me to log in so i put in my details and now its...
  • Gg27
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Paypal keeps asking confirmation

Hi.I'm trying to use paypal to pay for my Premium account, but every time I put my credentials in and accept Paypyal payment, I am being redirected to the Spotify Premium starting page, just to start the process all over again. How can I solve this i...

• Hi. I'm trying to use paypal to pay for my Premium account, but every time I put my credentials in and accept Paypyal payment, I am being redirected to the Spotify Premium starting page, just to s...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Monthly option

Hi I'm looking to go premium but only option in getting is a yearly subscription which I don't want to do. How can I change or find this option

• Hi I'm looking to go premium but only option in getting is a yearly subscription which I don't want to do. How can I change or find this option
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot log in to Premium account. Support ignoring me.

Hi all, I haven't been able to log in to my premium account for a few days now. If I try to log in with Facebook it says "wrong username/password. If I try to log in with a username or password it says the same. If I try to reset my password it says ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I haven't been able to log in to my premium account for a few days now. If I try to log in with Facebook it says "wrong username/password. If I try to log in with a username or passw...
  • Teresa
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged 4 times in a week

I've been charged 4 times £9.99 in the space of a week despite no longer using spotify. DATE ORDER ID PRICE 2015-11-06804948607010£9.99 2015-10-29796624159011£9.99 2015-10-29796623665018£9.99 2015-10-29707326608015£9.99 Help! I simply can't afford th...

• I've been charged 4 times £9.99 in the space of a week despite no longer using spotify.   DATE ORDER ID PRICE   2015-11-06 804948607010 £9.99   2015-10-29 796624159011 £9...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change country after 14 days is up

Hello,I have moved to New Zealand need to change my account.But it won't let me log in to do so as the 14 days are up, any ideas?

• Hello, I have moved to New Zealand need to change my account. But it won't let me log in to do so as the 14 days are up, any ideas?
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify overcharging me?

I'm supposed to get the student discount and have been for a while but today I suddenly got charged £9.99 instead of the usual £5 or so. I only did the whole student thing at some point near the end of the summer thus it has not been 12 months yet no...

• I'm supposed to get the student discount and have been for a while but today I suddenly got charged £9.99 instead of the usual £5 or so. I only did the whole student thing at some point near the end ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

You stole my money give it back to me i need it

i believe my free trial ran out on my android spotify app, i was unaware and spotify proceeded to charge me twice for 2 months. I didnt notice the first payment but the second payment has put me in debt to paypal and my bank, my banking funds have be...

• i believe my free trial ran out on my android spotify app, i was unaware and spotify proceeded to charge me twice for 2 months. I didnt notice the first payment but the second payment has put me in d...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My 7 day trial will expire tomorrow.How to stop the 7 day trial to make my account premium for 1 mon

Im afraid if my account iis reverted back to free my downloaded playlist will be needed to be download again. How can i stop my 7 trial to make my account premium.

• Casual Listener
  • Im afraid if my account iis reverted back to free my downloaded playlist will be needed to be download again. How can i stop my 7 trial to make my account premium.
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not able to invite people to my family plan

Hi guys, I've just updated my account for a family plan (me + 2 members) but, afterwards, I'm not able to invite them to my account. When I insert the email, it says "whoops"Any help?

• Hi guys,   I've just updated my account for a family plan (me + 2 members) but, afterwards, I'm not able to invite them to my account. When I insert the email, it says "whoops" Any help?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

saved songs keep being deleted!

HiI have been a Premium account holder for 16 months or so. For the second time in as many weeks all my saved songs have disappeared!Worked fine yesterday, but today I have nothing saved.All the 'followed' artists are there but zero songs. (I havent ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have been a Premium account holder for 16 months or so. For the second time in as many weeks all my saved songs have disappeared! Worked fine yesterday, but today I have nothing saved. All ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops playing when my father logs in

Hey! From the subject you're probably guessing that we might be using the same account and therefore the other one respectively is interrupted when the other one starts using Spotify. Well, it's not that easy unfortunately... So my father and me both...

• Hey! From the subject you're probably guessing that we might be using the same account and therefore the other one respectively is interrupted when the other one starts using Spotify. Well, it's not ...
  • Teresa
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Over Paying for Subscription

Device: Iphone 5C Sprint Operating System Version: IOS 9.1 Spotify Version: 4.0.0.800 Description: I am a sprint customer and when i got my phone there was a special that came with it for spotify premium for a discounted monthly price. I already had ...

• Device: Iphone 5C Sprint   Operating System Version: IOS 9.1   Spotify Version: 4.0.0.800   Description: I am a sprint customer and when i got my phone there was a special that c...
  • Teresa
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Over Paying For Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No tengo Spotify Premium

Ya hice mi pago de suscripción y aún no tengo mi cuenta premium activa.¿Qué pasa?

• Ya hice mi pago de suscripción y aún no tengo mi cuenta premium activa. ¿Qué pasa?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account keeps being hacked

I use facebook to login to my spotify. For awhile it would play music at random.. I would change my password and deal with it, but this past week I noticed all of my playlists had been deleted and a new one had been added.. not by me. I can't reset m...

• Visitor
  • I use facebook to login to my spotify. For awhile it would play music at random.. I would change my password and deal with it, but this past week I noticed all of my playlists had been deleted&n...
  • Teresa
  • Roadie
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes