Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • alliev1
  • Casual Listener
  • 694 replies
  • 57 likes
  • Account
  • 694 replies
  • 57 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED!!

I have attempted to log into my account antasarcha763 without sucess. When i tried to change the password but i never recived the email, so i think the password and email have been changed. I created a new account (antasarcha) and looked up my old ac...

• Visitor
  • I have attempted to log into my account antasarcha763 without sucess. When i tried to change the password but i never recived the email, so i think the password and email have been changed. I created...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account stolen

I had to create a new account to get in to post this, but it appears my account has been hijacked. I can't access Spotify from any of my devices, my sign-in doesn't work with username OR Facebook, and requests to reset my password go unanswered in my...

• I had to create a new account to get in to post this, but it appears my account has been hijacked. I can't access Spotify from any of my devices, my sign-in doesn't work with username OR Facebook, an...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm abroad?

I've been in the same country for 2 months and out of nowhere it says you can only use spotify for 14 days abroad? I first purchased spotify premium in France but I was only there for a few days... It's been almost 3 months since and I live in Istanb...

• I've been in the same country for 2 months and out of nowhere it says you can only use spotify for 14 days abroad? I first purchased spotify premium in France but I was only there for a few days... I...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete my account !

Hello, I want to delete my account, and the info on the website sends me to loop around topics in the forum on how to close my account. Are you serious ? What do i have to do to close my account ? I dont have time to read forums, or the disponibility...

• Hello,   I want to delete my account, and the info on the website sends me to loop around topics in the forum on how to close my account. Are you serious ? What do i have to do to close my acc...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not being able to sign in

I have a premium account and recently downloaded the Spotify app, when I try to log in it gives me a message that I already have an account with my email.

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account and recently downloaded the Spotify app, when I try to log in it gives me a message that I already have an account with my email.
  • jonasherdegen
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I need help

I got Spotify premium on my computer. I signed in to the same account on my Android and it says I to upgrade to premium.

• Regular
  • I got Spotify premium on my computer. I signed in to the same account on my Android and it says I to upgrade to premium.
  • doney
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Switching from premium to student discount premium

Hi, anyone know how to switch my account to utilize the student discount? I just found out as a college student I get premium for $5 / month and I've been paying the typical $10 this whole time. I was considering canceling my subscription and registe...

• Hi,    anyone know how to switch my account to utilize the student discount? I just found out as a college student I get premium for $5 / month and I've been paying the typical $10 this w...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Discounts for Students

Hey i was wondering if as a highschool student I could also recive a student discount.

• Hey i was wondering if as a highschool student I could also recive a student discount.
  • Lucdedj
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Updating my subscription but my student rate is no longer available

My account needs to be updated with a new credit card to keep my premium account. I went to do that so I don't loose it... but now it's going to charge me $9.99 instead of the $4.99 student rate. How can I get this fixed before I update and/or loose ...

• My account needs to be updated with a new credit card to keep my premium account. I went to do that so I don't loose it... but now it's going to charge me $9.99 instead of the $4.99 student rate. How...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify mit Playstation entkoppeln

Hey wie ist das in der Überschrift genannte Problem zu lösen weiß das jemand? ☺ hab eine neue Playstation mit einem neuen account und dort ist es nicht möglich sich in spotify einzuloggen, da ich scheinbar auf einem anderen account eingeloggt bin Lg ...

• Visitor
  • Hey wie ist das in der Überschrift genannte Problem zu lösen weiß das jemand? ☺ hab eine neue Playstation mit einem neuen account und dort ist es nicht möglich sich in spotify einzuloggen, da ich sch...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium? What?

I do not want premium. I would like the charges reversed on my account. I never wanted premium and don't know how it happened.

• Visitor
  • I do not want premium. I would like the charges reversed on my account. I never wanted premium and don't know how it happened.
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

play fi and left right stereo

2 definitive w9 wireless speakers using play fi. Has Spotify updated software to allow left right stereo separation using 2 speakers with the aforementioned streaming technology? Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • 2 definitive w9 wireless speakers using play fi. Has Spotify updated software to allow left right stereo separation using 2 speakers with the aforementioned streaming technology? Thank you.
  • Marcc1
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I have just been billed 10.89

Being billed is not the problem the problem is they just charged me today which has caused me to have a 34.00 overdraft I asked to be billed on the 4th of every month can my billing date be changed to the fourth of every month?

• Being billed is not the problem the problem is they just charged me today which has caused me to have a 34.00 overdraft I asked to be billed on the 4th of every month can my billing date be changed t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium, Spotify Connect

I looked up Spotify Connect. I don't undestand it.1) If, under a single premium membership, I have AlbumX playing on mydesktop.2) And I go somewhere and start playing Spotify on my tablet will Iautomatically hear AlbumX?3) If I want to change what I ...

• Regular
  •    I looked up Spotify Connect. I don't undestand it. 1) If, under a single premium membership, I have AlbumX playing on my desktop. 2) And I go somewhere and start playin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsubscribed but still charged for premium

I unsubscribed from the premium service weeks ago -or at least I thought I had. I went to the accounts page, clicked to unsubscribe, answered why, gave my password, and saw the goodbye message. Everything appeared to go through correctly and I haven'...

• I unsubscribed from the premium service weeks ago -or at least I thought I had. I went to the accounts page, clicked to unsubscribe, answered why, gave my password, and saw the goodbye message. Every...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Switched payment details to go through Spotify but nothing changed

Where exactly am I saving 30%? It was $11.29 on iTunes and I just got charged the exact same amount after switching my payment to go through Spotify?

• Casual Listener
  • Where exactly am I saving 30%? It was $11.29 on iTunes and I just got charged the exact same amount after switching my payment to go through Spotify?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Question

I'm from Mexico but I'm staying in the US for couple of months. Recently I changed the country on my account, in order to be abel to use it; but now I want to purchase the Premium account but the system won't let me do it since I'm trying to pay with...

• I'm from Mexico but I'm staying in the US for couple of months. Recently I changed the country on my account, in order to be abel to use it; but now I want to purchase the Premium account but the sys...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I am getting fustrated with the lack of customer service. I signed up for Spotify Premium Student and it is not working when I log in. It still says free account. I normally log in with my facebook. I uninstalled the app on my phone but it stil will ...

• Regular
  • I am getting fustrated with the lack of customer service. I signed up for Spotify Premium Student and it is not working when I log in.  It still says free account.  I normally log in with m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

They will eventually charge you $9.99 per month.

This is my Email to Spotify, I will update how the matter is handeled. I am not pissed off that $9.99 is too much, I am pissed off how they worded their whole service and ended up charging 9x what everybody thinks they will be charged per month. They...

• This is my Email to Spotify, I will update how the matter is handeled.  I am not pissed off that $9.99 is too much, I am pissed off how they worded their whole service and ended up charging 9x ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I just signed up for student premium and it still says free account on my iPhone. How do I get to premium?

• Regular
  • I just signed up for student premium and it still says free account on my iPhone. How do I get to premium?
  • Sjs136
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod