Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify spam mail??

Hi. I get theese Spotify mails from Spotify sweden that says " we can not charge your account ". Still your charging My account. Is IT spam? Also, the Spotify logo is in black/white?? Emil

• Hi. I get theese Spotify mails from Spotify sweden that says " we can not charge your account ". Still your charging My account. Is IT spam? Also, the Spotify logo is in black/white?? Emil
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete

Just delete not going to waste my time. The fact that you have to go to Twitter for proper support and can't send an email is simply asinine.

• Just delete not going to waste my time. The fact that you have to go to Twitter for proper support and can't send an email is simply asinine. 
  • Tploughgaard
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

How can I set up a username and password? I've been using the login to Facebook feature and I'd like to have it set up the other way.

• Casual Listener
  • How can I set up a username and password? I've been using the login to Facebook feature and I'd like to have it set up the other way.
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login fail on mobile, computer ok.

Hi! Im helping a friend with Spotify, some days ago, login to mobile stopped working, says "wrong password or username" when we try, it works juast fine in computer, i have logged off and logged in on computer and its no problem, so i know that usern...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   Im helping a friend with Spotify, some days ago, login to mobile stopped working, says "wrong password or username" when we try, it works juast fine in computer, i have logged off and lo...
  • wolfhoffmann
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

deleted my facebook

I deleted my Facebook account and now I can't access my premium spotify account. I sent spotify an email asking if I could get everything tranferred to this new account and they sent me one right back telling me to come here.

• Casual Listener
  • I deleted my Facebook account and now I can't access my premium spotify account. I sent spotify an email asking if I could get everything tranferred to this new account and they sent me one right bac...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium, don't have premium

So I recently purchased the 3 months for $1 today, the transaction showed up on my bank statement, but I did not receive a receipt via email that I purchased, nor is it workin on my account. I did a clean reinstall and log out as well. What's going o...

• Visitor
  • So I recently purchased the 3 months for $1 today, the transaction showed up on my bank statement, but I did not receive a receipt via email that I purchased, nor is it workin on my account. I did a ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

I have premium and I'm trying to switch to the family plan. Do I have to wait for the subscription to expire before I can switch? I've been trying to switch all night but I can't figure it out.

• Casual Listener
  • I have premium and I'm trying to switch to the family plan. Do I have to wait for the subscription to expire before I can switch? I've been trying to switch all night but I can't figure it out.
  • Rocksvolcom
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify not showing my Premium subscription

I am currently paying for a Spotify premium subscription that I've had for about a year, but suddenly today both the PC and mobile apps are asking me to upgrade to premium and are playing ads. My account info via the website shows my subscription, an...

• Casual Listener
  • I am currently paying for a Spotify premium subscription that I've had for about a year, but suddenly today both the PC and mobile apps are asking me to upgrade to premium and are playing ads. My acc...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for student account - still no premium

Hi. I've followed all the steps to try to fix my issue, even filled out a contact form, but it just sent me back here stating that it was sure to fix my issue.Basically I tried purchasing a student account, and it couldn't verify my status as a stude...

• Hi. I've followed all the steps to try to fix my issue, even filled out a contact form, but it just sent me back here stating that it was sure to fix my issue. Basically I tried purchasing a stude...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify student question

Hi all,I want to upgrade to premium but want to take advantage of the $.99 for the first three months offer.......however, I am a student and want to use the $4.99 student offer after those first three months. The deal for $.99 for three months says ...

• Hi all, I want to upgrade to premium but want to take advantage of the $.99 for the first three months offer.......however, I am a student and want to use the $4.99 student offer after those first...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not get premium!!

Ok I payed for the premium but not getting it. PayPal send recite but when I go to my account it's still free I try all the things on here first but still no luck.

• Ok I payed for the premium but not getting it. PayPal send recite but when I go to my account it's still free I try all the things on here first but still no luck.
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

When using Spotify Account Login, it switches to Facebook

Dear all, I have sincerely read all relevant topics on this subject, but I have not found anything like my problem.When I login to Spotify (on any device, so tablet/mobile/computer) using my Spotify account credentials (so a dedicated username and pa...

• Visitor
  • Dear all,   I have sincerely read all relevant topics on this subject, but I have not found anything like my problem. When I login to Spotify (on any device, so tablet/mobile/computer) using ...
  • Janssendaalen
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I subscribed my son to premium, but got charged too much.

My son has an iPhone and his email is jez.russ@gmail.com, I wanted the offer of 3 months for 99 cents. He was charged 10+ dollars. Can you rectify this and refund my credit card the remainder? Thank you.

• My son has an iPhone and his email is jez.russ@gmail.com, I wanted the offer of 3 months for 99 cents. He was charged 10+ dollars. Can you rectify this and refund my credit card the remainder? Thank ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I pay for Spotify Premium (Student) but I only get Spotify Free ?!

I pay for Spotify Premium (Student) but since my monthly account payment yesterday i only have Spotify Free now. When I check my account settings online, it tells me i should have Premium (what i dont) and that my next payment will happen next month ...

• Casual Listener
  • I pay for Spotify Premium (Student) but since my monthly account payment yesterday i only have Spotify Free now. When I check my account settings online, it tells me i should have Premium (what i don...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Able to stop paying for the following month after an offer?

I am about to take an offer that says "3 Month premium for 1,21 Euro", and then 13,40euro casual the following months... But am i able to cancel that? and only pay 1,21 euro for the 3 month, and then not have to pay afterwards for the following month...

• I am about to take an offer that says "3 Month premium for 1,21 Euro", and then 13,40euro casual the following months... But am i able to cancel that? and only pay 1,21 euro for the 3 month, and then...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Deleting my account

So before I get the same tired old answer that I've been reading about deleting the account through some darn form. I want to know where is this form. I have clicked on the links provided head down to accoount find the link to some kind of form and i...

• So before I get the same tired old answer that I've been reading about deleting the account through some darn form. I want to know where is this form. I have clicked on the links provided head down t...
  • mistytur
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

cliente de movistar en promocion para pasar a family

Buenas tardes, soy cliente de movistar y tengo contratado con ellos su servicio premium. quisiera saber si con la promoción que tengo en movistar pueden ustedes pasarme a la opción family sin perder la promocion. encuentro que es una buena opción, la...

• Buenas tardes,   soy cliente de movistar y tengo contratado con ellos su servicio premium. quisiera saber si con la promoción que tengo en movistar pueden ustedes pasarme a la opción family si...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card checkout

The process has problems: 1. Date entry field is cryptic. If you are going to ask for date in the Swedish YYYY - MM - DD format you should include a tip or form field suggestion pointing that out as it's a non-standard in the US and most of Europe. I...

• Casual Listener
  • The process has problems:   1. Date entry field is cryptic. If you are going to ask for date in the Swedish YYYY - MM - DD format you should include a tip or form field suggestion pointing tha...
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two Charge

I have two Charges in my credit card and i have not the Premium service, what can to do?

• I have two Charges in my credit card and i have not the Premium service, what can to do?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes