Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • snickerdoc
  • 719 replies
  • 63 likes
  • Account
  • 719 replies
  • 63 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Brimet316
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes

Spotify premium account has been hacked help please!

Hello. My spotify premium account has been hacked. And so has the mail that was used for that spotify account.I cant logg in on my account since the password has been changed. And when i try to recover my password it say that no spotify account is co...

• Hello. My spotify premium account has been hacked. And so has the mail that was used for that spotify account. I cant logg in on my account since the password has been changed. And when i try t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED!!

I have attempted to log into my account antasarcha763 without sucess. When i tried to change the password but i never recived the email, so i think the password and email have been changed. I created a new account (antasarcha) and looked up my old ac...

• Visitor
  • I have attempted to log into my account antasarcha763 without sucess. When i tried to change the password but i never recived the email, so i think the password and email have been changed. I created...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account stolen

I had to create a new account to get in to post this, but it appears my account has been hijacked. I can't access Spotify from any of my devices, my sign-in doesn't work with username OR Facebook, and requests to reset my password go unanswered in my...

• I had to create a new account to get in to post this, but it appears my account has been hijacked. I can't access Spotify from any of my devices, my sign-in doesn't work with username OR Facebook, an...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm abroad?

I've been in the same country for 2 months and out of nowhere it says you can only use spotify for 14 days abroad? I first purchased spotify premium in France but I was only there for a few days... It's been almost 3 months since and I live in Istanb...

• I've been in the same country for 2 months and out of nowhere it says you can only use spotify for 14 days abroad? I first purchased spotify premium in France but I was only there for a few days... I...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete my account !

Hello, I want to delete my account, and the info on the website sends me to loop around topics in the forum on how to close my account. Are you serious ? What do i have to do to close my account ? I dont have time to read forums, or the disponibility...

• Hello,   I want to delete my account, and the info on the website sends me to loop around topics in the forum on how to close my account. Are you serious ? What do i have to do to close my acc...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not being able to sign in

I have a premium account and recently downloaded the Spotify app, when I try to log in it gives me a message that I already have an account with my email.

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account and recently downloaded the Spotify app, when I try to log in it gives me a message that I already have an account with my email.
  • jonasherdegen
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I need help

I got Spotify premium on my computer. I signed in to the same account on my Android and it says I to upgrade to premium.

• Regular
  • I got Spotify premium on my computer. I signed in to the same account on my Android and it says I to upgrade to premium.
  • doney
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Switching from premium to student discount premium

Hi, anyone know how to switch my account to utilize the student discount? I just found out as a college student I get premium for $5 / month and I've been paying the typical $10 this whole time. I was considering canceling my subscription and registe...

• Hi,    anyone know how to switch my account to utilize the student discount? I just found out as a college student I get premium for $5 / month and I've been paying the typical $10 this w...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Discounts for Students

Hey i was wondering if as a highschool student I could also recive a student discount.

• Hey i was wondering if as a highschool student I could also recive a student discount.
  • Lucdedj
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Updating my subscription but my student rate is no longer available

My account needs to be updated with a new credit card to keep my premium account. I went to do that so I don't loose it... but now it's going to charge me $9.99 instead of the $4.99 student rate. How can I get this fixed before I update and/or loose ...

• My account needs to be updated with a new credit card to keep my premium account. I went to do that so I don't loose it... but now it's going to charge me $9.99 instead of the $4.99 student rate. How...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify mit Playstation entkoppeln

Hey wie ist das in der Überschrift genannte Problem zu lösen weiß das jemand? ☺ hab eine neue Playstation mit einem neuen account und dort ist es nicht möglich sich in spotify einzuloggen, da ich scheinbar auf einem anderen account eingeloggt bin Lg ...

• Visitor
  • Hey wie ist das in der Überschrift genannte Problem zu lösen weiß das jemand? ☺ hab eine neue Playstation mit einem neuen account und dort ist es nicht möglich sich in spotify einzuloggen, da ich sch...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium? What?

I do not want premium. I would like the charges reversed on my account. I never wanted premium and don't know how it happened.

• Visitor
  • I do not want premium. I would like the charges reversed on my account. I never wanted premium and don't know how it happened.
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

play fi and left right stereo

2 definitive w9 wireless speakers using play fi. Has Spotify updated software to allow left right stereo separation using 2 speakers with the aforementioned streaming technology? Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • 2 definitive w9 wireless speakers using play fi. Has Spotify updated software to allow left right stereo separation using 2 speakers with the aforementioned streaming technology? Thank you.
  • Marcc1
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I have just been billed 10.89

Being billed is not the problem the problem is they just charged me today which has caused me to have a 34.00 overdraft I asked to be billed on the 4th of every month can my billing date be changed to the fourth of every month?

• Being billed is not the problem the problem is they just charged me today which has caused me to have a 34.00 overdraft I asked to be billed on the 4th of every month can my billing date be changed t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium, Spotify Connect

I looked up Spotify Connect. I don't undestand it.1) If, under a single premium membership, I have AlbumX playing on mydesktop.2) And I go somewhere and start playing Spotify on my tablet will Iautomatically hear AlbumX?3) If I want to change what I ...

• Regular
  •    I looked up Spotify Connect. I don't undestand it. 1) If, under a single premium membership, I have AlbumX playing on my desktop. 2) And I go somewhere and start playin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsubscribed but still charged for premium

I unsubscribed from the premium service weeks ago -or at least I thought I had. I went to the accounts page, clicked to unsubscribe, answered why, gave my password, and saw the goodbye message. Everything appeared to go through correctly and I haven'...

• I unsubscribed from the premium service weeks ago -or at least I thought I had. I went to the accounts page, clicked to unsubscribe, answered why, gave my password, and saw the goodbye message. Every...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Switched payment details to go through Spotify but nothing changed

Where exactly am I saving 30%? It was $11.29 on iTunes and I just got charged the exact same amount after switching my payment to go through Spotify?

• Casual Listener
  • Where exactly am I saving 30%? It was $11.29 on iTunes and I just got charged the exact same amount after switching my payment to go through Spotify?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Question

I'm from Mexico but I'm staying in the US for couple of months. Recently I changed the country on my account, in order to be abel to use it; but now I want to purchase the Premium account but the system won't let me do it since I'm trying to pay with...

• I'm from Mexico but I'm staying in the US for couple of months. Recently I changed the country on my account, in order to be abel to use it; but now I want to purchase the Premium account but the sys...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I am getting fustrated with the lack of customer service. I signed up for Spotify Premium Student and it is not working when I log in. It still says free account. I normally log in with my facebook. I uninstalled the app on my phone but it stil will ...

• Regular
  • I am getting fustrated with the lack of customer service. I signed up for Spotify Premium Student and it is not working when I log in.  It still says free account.  I normally log in with m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

They will eventually charge you $9.99 per month.

This is my Email to Spotify, I will update how the matter is handeled. I am not pissed off that $9.99 is too much, I am pissed off how they worded their whole service and ended up charging 9x what everybody thinks they will be charged per month. They...

• This is my Email to Spotify, I will update how the matter is handeled.  I am not pissed off that $9.99 is too much, I am pissed off how they worded their whole service and ended up charging 9x ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes