Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Changed password. Username no longer registered to an active Spotify account.

A few days ago, I noticed that my account was in use by someone else when I was trying to use it so I changed my password.Since then, I've been unable to access my account. When I try to change my password via username it says 'my username is no long...

• Visitor
  • A few days ago, I noticed that my account was in use by someone else when I was trying to use it so I changed my password. Since then, I've been unable to access my account. When I try to change my ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family

Does anyone think this advert is a bit misleading?Especially when you get to the point asking you which package you would like? I don't think there's anything that mentions that you only pay £9.99?

• Regular
  • Does anyone think this advert is a bit misleading? Especially when you get to the point asking you which package you would like?   I don't think there's anything that mentions that you only...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Start Fresh

Is there a way to start fresh? Like, I have quite a lot of songs on my Spotify account because I ended up getting my husband use it for a month, and I just wanna delete all my music at once and start over. it's a lot to go through...

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a way to start fresh? Like, I have quite a lot of songs on my Spotify account because I ended up getting my husband use it for a month, and I just wanna delete all my music at once and start...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I only want to be signed in on one device

So awhile ago I used my Spotify on a friends phone to play music. I signed in and now I don't know how to sign him off. He plays music from time to time off of my account and I just want to sign him off my account so he can't use it anymore. How do i...

• So awhile ago I used my Spotify on a friends phone to play music. I signed in and now I don't know how to sign him off. He plays music from time to time off of my account and I just want to sign him ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment (Visa)

Help! Spotify takes two times the amount from our account (Visa).We can not find a telephone number to reach them to solve this problem (Belgium).

• Help! Spotify takes two times the amount from our account (Visa). We can not find a telephone number to reach them to solve this problem (Belgium).  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled auto renew iTunes, still says I paid!!

I cancelled my itunes auto renew subscription last week. My Novemeber payment took me up to the 12/12/2015, however i look on Spotiy account reciepts and it says I made a payment of £12.99 on the 12/12/2015 "Your subscription will automatically renew...

• I cancelled my itunes auto renew subscription last week.  My Novemeber payment took me up to the 12/12/2015, however i look on Spotiy account reciepts and it says I made a payment of £12.99 on t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

From Premium to family account.

Hi, Currently I've got a premium account. But since recently I want to upgrade to a family account. Is that possible? And is it possible to save my playlists I have on my premium account as well? If so, how can I arrange this upgrade? Thank you for h...

• Hi,    Currently I've got a premium account. But since recently I want to upgrade to a family account.  Is that possible? And is it possible to save my playlists I have on my premiu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with "friends" (they don't show up)

I have some strange issues with my Spotify account regarding "friends". When I go to "Follow" and "Find friends", I get the message "There are no more friends to show at this time". This is strange, because I added some friends via Facebook integrati...

• Regular
  • I have some strange issues with my Spotify account regarding "friends".   When I go to "Follow" and "Find friends", I get the message "There are no more friends to show at this time". This is ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Direct debit

I use a direct debit to pay for my Spotify. But yesterday I noticed that I had "iTunes loembourg/Bill" taking 129 SEK from my account. This month the same "name" was about to take 18 SEK, so I got suspicious. Another reason I got suspicious was that ...

• I use a direct debit to pay for my Spotify. But yesterday I noticed that I had "iTunes loembourg/Bill" taking 129 SEK from my account. This month the same "name" was about to take 18 SEK, so I got su...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account not used

Hey there can sombody help me? I am in a real problem ... Because my father was created a count and I put my card number of bank and he didnt remembre the pasword of the count and every month the bank descount me a $100 pesos But the count cant used ...

• Hey there can sombody help me? I am in a real problem ... Because my father was created a count and I put my card number of bank and he didnt remembre the pasword of the count and every month the ban...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed but cant use premium

This appears to be a common problem that thousands of posts have spoken about yet nothing gets done and Spotify dont reply to your emails with any useful help

• This appears to be a common problem that thousands of posts have spoken about yet nothing gets done and Spotify dont reply to your emails with any useful help
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Subscription canceled but "failed payment"

Hello Community,I just recently canceled my premium subscription twice (didnt work the first time) and deleted all my paying informations from my account. Then I got 2 emails from spotify with them saying that my subscription couldnt be renewed due t...

• Hello Community, I just recently canceled my premium subscription twice (didnt work the first time) and deleted all my paying informations from my account. Then I got 2 emails from spotify with them...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Me siguen cobrando sin ser Premium y no recuerdo la cuenta

Me he dado de baja de Premium de la cuenta que utilizo habitualmente pero me siguen cobrando 9,99€. Me di de baja porque llevaba pagando dos veces 9,99€ cada mes sin saber porque. Ahora que me he dado de baja, veo que me siguen cobrando 9,99€ pero po...

• Visitor
  • Me he dado de baja de Premium de la cuenta que utilizo habitualmente pero me siguen cobrando 9,99€. Me di de baja porque llevaba pagando dos veces 9,99€ cada mes sin saber porque. Ahora que me he dad...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Password recovery

Hello! i have a huge problem, i have a premium account, the thing is I belive to have opened it with a typo error on the password or something because i cant use it anymore. my prolem is that i have been tryng to get my Password recovery email for se...

• Hello! i have a huge problem, i have a premium account, the thing is I belive to have opened it with a typo error on the password or something because i cant use it anymore. my prolem is that i have ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months of Premium for 99 cents

I want to get the 3 months of Premium for 99 cents. I tried to buy it through the app using my iTunes account. The pop up for the offer was everywhere and I clicked on it but it wouldn't let me. I found that they were trying to charge me the normal p...

• I want to get the 3 months of Premium for 99 cents. I tried to buy it through the app using my iTunes account. The pop up for the offer was everywhere and I clicked on it but it wouldn't let me. I fo...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

99¢ premium deal on the app

Hi I was wondering if you can get the 99¢ for 3 months deal via the Spotify app using iTunes payment. Cuz that would be really convenient lol

• Hi I was wondering if you can get the 99¢ for 3 months deal via the Spotify app using iTunes payment. Cuz that would be really convenient lol
  • Sum1Rndm
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

i have spotify premium but it wont work on my phone

My phone doesn't register that I have premium. On Spotify on my laptop it says that I have premium, but my phone doesn't get it .. I've tried to log on and off several times in different ways (switched between email and username). What should I do? U...

• My phone doesn't register that I have premium. On Spotify on my laptop it says that I have premium, but my phone doesn't get it ..    I've tried to log on and off several times in diffe...
  • chrissy0595
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment made got reciept.

I made a payment via spotify gift card. I got a reciept in my email. Now it says my account is paused til payment is made. What's the deal

• I made a payment via spotify gift card. I got a reciept in my email. Now it says my account is paused til payment is made. What's the deal
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

payed but no premium

rogers pays for my spotify( spotify is free with my phone plan) i got emails saying that payment cant be made, i called rogers and they say that the paymet is made, it shows "listen" on rogers.com.. on rogers.com it shows its payed for, on my iphone ...

• Casual Listener
  • rogers pays for my spotify( spotify is free with my phone plan)  i got emails saying that payment cant be made, i called rogers and they say that the paymet is made,   it shows "listen" on ...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I dont receive the email

Hi everubody, I paid for premium but I don't receive anything email or something, just my bank send me a notice of withdrawal of money and end.

• Hi everubody, I paid for premium but I don't receive anything email or something, just my bank send me a notice of withdrawal of money and end.
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes