Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ironhoodie
  • Visitor
  • 733 replies
  • 71 likes
  • Account
  • 733 replies
  • 71 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes

It's all about the content!

I wasn't sure where to put this, so I'm just putting it here. The following text was posted by greg777 on www.spotify-forum.com, but it hadn't gotten any answers, and probably not many views. And I'm in the exact same situation. I've been a premium u...

• Music Fan
  • I wasn't sure where to put this, so I'm just putting it here.   The following text was posted by greg777 on www.spotify-forum.com, but it hadn't gotten any answers, and probably not many views...
  • guse
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

spotify still charging me

I only had spotify for 1 week and I cancelled. It's been 8 months and their still charging my credit card.

• Visitor
  • I only had spotify for 1 week and I cancelled. It's been 8 months and their still charging my credit card.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Lumia 920 Windows Phone not working with Spotify App??????

The app on my Windows phone is always crashing, freezing, plays 2 songs and then says it is loading... loading.... and loading. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled tons of times doesn't fix anything. I have the new update on my phone just a few mon...

• Casual Listener
  • The app on my Windows phone is always crashing, freezing, plays 2 songs and then says it is loading... loading.... and loading. I have uninstalled it and reinstalled tons of times doesn't fix anythin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why do I get ads while playing local files?

I've been getting ads between each of my songs for the last day or so, even when they are local files being played. I'm hoping this is a bug, because it has me looking for a new player. I'll deal with ads to listen to streaming content, but not the s...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been getting ads between each of my songs for the last day or so, even when they are local files being played.  I'm hoping this is a bug, because it has me looking for a new player.  I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change method of payment

Hello, I would like to change my payment method (i.e. change the credit card number), but everytime I click on "Updata data" it goes on error ("502 Bad Gateway").It's almost I week that I try, at any time during day and night.The only option I have s...

• Regular
  • Hello, I would like to change my payment method (i.e. change the credit card number), but everytime I click on "Updata data" it goes on error ("502 Bad Gateway"). It's almost I week that I try, at a...
  • neurophobia
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 13 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! I am not able to log in with Facebook

I am not able to log in with Facebook on Spotify. I can click on the button, and it opens a browser, but it doesn't log me in. So far I have tried;Restarting SpotifyReinstalling SpotifyRestarting my Computer. None of these work yet I am still able to...

•     I am not able to log in with Facebook on Spotify. I can click on the button, and it opens a browser, but it doesn't log me in.  So far I have tried; Restarting Spotify Reins...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

breaking contact with facebook total

I want to keep my Spotify account but delete my facebook account. how do I do that? I know that they are interlinked. just find information about how to link them together .

• I want to keep my Spotify account but delete my facebook account. how do I do that? I know that they are interlinked. just find information about how to link them together .  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Default the site to English

Hi there, I'm a Dutch user of spotify. Wel soon to be, I apparently got a premium account with my provider and seeing I travel with public transit more nowadays it's probably time to use it. But I'm quite frustrated the site defaults to Dutch, this i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I'm a Dutch user of spotify. Wel soon to be, I apparently got a premium account with my provider and seeing I travel with public transit more nowadays it's probably time to use it....
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade to Family isn't working

Hi, I currently have a premium account and my girlfriend has a free account. I want to upgrade my account to family so I can add her and she can have premium too But when I go to the "Start Spotify family" page, I put in my CC details and click the "...

• Hi,   I currently have a premium account and my girlfriend has a free account. I want to upgrade my account to family so I can add her and she can have premium too 🙂   But when I go ...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else using my spotify & i cannot listen music

Someone else using my spotify & i cannot listen music .. I have changed my password twice for now .. Can you help me

• Someone else using my spotify & i cannot listen music .. I have changed my password twice for now .. Can you help me
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Addinv my nus card

I cant add my nus card to my current spotify account, the link i was sent just takes me to the login page! Doh!

• Casual Listener
  • I cant add my nus card to my current spotify account, the link i was sent just takes me to the login page! Doh!
  • miguedrive
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Solved] I am not able to log into spotify

I'm not able to log in using the spotify appwhen i press log in using facebook. By this, I don't mean that it says my password or username is wrong, it simply does not allow my to click on 'log in with facebook', the button doesn't highlight when I s...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm not able to log in using the spotify appwhen i press log in using facebook. By this, I don't mean that it says my password or username is wrong, it simply does not allow my to click on 'log in wi...
  • ethan_lewis
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

starred tracks have disappeared and are not under songs!

Hello, my starred tracks have disappeared and are not under songs! My starred tracks contained more than 1000 songs, my 'songs' contains 4! Spotify Belgium wasn't able to help me either, they created a new account for me that didn't solve the problem...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, my starred tracks have disappeared and are not under songs! My starred tracks contained more than 1000 songs, my 'songs' contains 4! Spotify Belgium wasn't able to help me either, they created...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Find songs i've listened to.

So basically i want to know if there is a possiblity to either find last weeks tips from spotify or be able to find songs i've listened to for example yesterday. Because the weekly spotify tip that changes accordingly to what you listened to changed ...

• Casual Listener
  • So basically i want to know if there is a possiblity to either find last weeks tips from spotify or be able to find songs i've listened to for example yesterday. Because the weekly spotify tip that c...
  • NightScape
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Change of Credit Card

Hi!I have changed my credit card on my account, but Spotify is constantly telling me that they will close down my account. Now I only have one day left. Credit card is valid. On my payment settings I am being informed that the card will be charged on...

• Hi! I have changed my credit card on my account, but Spotify is constantly telling me that they will close down my account. Now I only have one day left.  Credit card is valid. On my paym...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is switching from my playlist to other playlist I'm not following

Trying to listen to my music, and after every song, Spotify switches to a TV theme song playlist that I don't even follow. It's almost like some kind of virus. I've tried logging out and back in. I'll start my playlist and then the next song will be ...

• Casual Listener
  • Trying to listen to my music, and after every song, Spotify switches to a TV theme song playlist that I don't even follow. It's almost like some kind of virus. I've tried logging out and back in. I'l...
  • brans
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suddenly my account doesn't exist

It has started to happen yesterday. I cannot use my account (jeantozzi) anymore. When I try to enter through facebook, it says the e-mail is already used (?). So I try to log in with my "Spotify account" with my usual username and password and get an...

• Casual Listener
  • It has started to happen yesterday.  I cannot use my account (jeantozzi) anymore. When I try to enter through facebook, it says the e-mail is already used (?). So I try to log in with my "Spoti...
  • mkcower
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

Hola, tengo Spotify premium pero cuando abro desde el celular o desde la computadora me aparece Spotify free, y sin ninguna de mis listas guardadas que tenía, ni las personas que seguía, desapareció todo, por favor ayuda

• Hola, tengo Spotify premium pero cuando abro desde el celular o desde la computadora me aparece Spotify free, y sin ninguna de mis listas guardadas que tenía, ni las personas que seguía, desapareció ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I accidentally deleted all my songs

Hello, I am really new to spotify and started playing with it just today, though, accidentally some minutes ago I deleted all my songs from my saved ones (I thought I was at the queued songs, was trying to work around the shuffle bug). I saw in anoth...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I am really new to spotify and started playing with it just today, though, accidentally some minutes ago I deleted all my songs from my saved ones (I thought I was at the queued songs, was try...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes