Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ironhoodie
  • Visitor
  • 733 replies
  • 70 likes
  • Account
  • 733 replies
  • 70 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes

Vodafone entertainment

Hi I have a new Vodafone contract and want to use the free Spotify premium option but already have an account I have cancelled and logged out but cannot join. Any help welcome

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have a new Vodafone contract and want to use the free Spotify premium option but already have an account I have cancelled and logged out but cannot join. Any help welcome
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is this numerical User ID?

I registered for Spotify using my Facebook account. The Account Overview only displays my email address. There is NO reference anywhere in the app to any numerical ID. Any idea as to where it's buried?Thank you...

• Casual Listener
  • I registered for Spotify using my Facebook account. The Account Overview only displays my email address. There is NO reference anywhere in the app to any numerical ID. Any idea as to where it's burie...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactived old Facebook!

So I created a new Facebook and deactived the old one which was linked to my spotify! I really want to know if there's anyway to switch the facebook account..

• So I created a new Facebook and deactived the old one which was linked to my spotify! I really want to know if there's anyway to switch the facebook account..
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Payment

So I wanted to cancel my Premium payment as i could not afford it. Unluckly i prcrastinated it for a long period of time. i cancelled it . Looking further into my online banking i had seen that Spotify had beaten me to the money and already taken the...

• So I wanted to cancel my Premium payment as i could not afford it.    Unluckly i prcrastinated it for a long period of time. i cancelled it .   Looking further into my online banki...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Payment.
    Premium
    problem
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Idea] Using spotify on two places in the same house

When I sit in my study and am listerning to Spotify and my wife starts listening to music in the livingroom my music stops! I would like to see that I can listen to music at two spots in my house at the same time, you can technically check that we're...

• Casual Listener
  • When I sit in my study and am listerning to Spotify and my wife starts listening to music in the livingroom my music stops! I would like to see that I can listen to music at two spots in my house at ...
  • maunava11
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Problmes with logging in since las phone update

Hi I cannot log in since the las update for iphone.I tried reseting my password but it doesn't workit appears a message that says "Login failed...you can only spotify aborad for 14 days"..Any clue to fix thisp.s. I tried loggin in my computer it work...

• Hi I cannot log in since the las update for iphone. I tried reseting my password but it doesn't work it appears a message that says "Login failed...you can only spotify aborad for 14 days".. Any c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify re authorisation fail on sonos

Just updated Sonos controller and on opening the app it's asked me to reauthorise spotify. I normally login via Facebook but for some reason it's all of a sudden saying there is no spotify account connected to my Facebook. When I enter my spotify nam...

• Just updated Sonos controller and on opening the app it's asked me to reauthorise spotify. I normally login via Facebook but for some reason it's all of a sudden saying there is no spotify account co...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[ERROR] Your country does not match the one set in your profile.

I keep getting this error when I try to login using the Spotify App for Mac. However, I am able to login from the web player, cursiously enough. I have no idea why I keep getting this message since my payment method is an american debit card and "My ...

• I keep getting this error when I try to login using the Spotify App for Mac. However, I am able to login from the web player, cursiously enough. I have no idea why I keep getting this message since m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in two countries

Hi, I live in Sweden where I have Spotify, but I work in Denmark and I want Spotify there too. I don´t want to change my country settings every day. I know that with Premium you can use Spotify while travelling, but I want to listen to music in my co...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I live in Sweden where I have Spotify, but I work in Denmark and I want Spotify there too. I don´t want to change my country settings every day. I know that with Premium you can use Sp...
  • tremblayusa007
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I've lost all my music how do I get it back

I had over 1600 songs. My phone broke..I bought a new one...installed the app...all songs gone...please help

• I had over 1600 songs. My phone broke..I bought a new one...installed the app...all songs gone...please help
  • Karenlynne
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I updated to Spotify Premium yet still can't log in?

I had a Spotify membership previously. How to master reset my phone, now I paid for premium and still cannot get in for 3 days?

• Casual Listener
  • I had a Spotify membership previously. How to master reset my phone, now I paid for premium and still cannot get in for 3 days?
  • Katko
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hacked Account

Woke up this morning to find someone using my account from a PS3, discovered that someone had logged in and changed my email address and password. I'm still able to connect because I'm authenticated via facebook, so I can see that is the email assoc...

• Woke up this morning to find someone using my account from a PS3, discovered that someone had logged in and changed my email address and password. I'm still able to connect because I'm authenticated ...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being overcharged!

I am being charged 3 times a month and I'm only using Spotify on 1 device,I haven't used it on any other for quite some time and I can't remember the login details to remove the old accounts.very frustrating and costly!!! Is there a phone number I ca...

• I am being charged 3 times a month and I'm only using Spotify on 1 device,I haven't used it on any other for quite some time and I can't remember the login details to remove the old accounts.very fru...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I contact customer service?

How do I contact customer service?

•   How do I contact customer service?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

emails

I bought premium and I don't know what the email is for my account, can anyone help

• I bought premium and I don't know what the email is for my account, can anyone help
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Just subscribed 3 month premium but next day accidentally spotify family over it for 2mos

Hi I'm new to spotify from Philippinees ...my account is mitch_angelo_10@yahoo.comI had no credit card to use at first so I did online transfer from BDO to activate 3months premium for PHP397.00 which states that my renewal date is January 14 2016..H...

• Hi I'm new to spotify from Philippinees ...my account is mitch_angelo_10@yahoo.com I had no credit card to use at first so I did online transfer from BDO to activate 3months premium for PHP397.00 wh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change origin of playlist suggestions

Hi, I'm in Portugal and, despite I've defined English (UK) as my language, when I enter Spotify in my PC ("Browse" - "Overview" page), I keep being suggested mainly with Spotify Brasil playlists!Is there any option for me to change this and configure...

• Hi,   I'm in Portugal and, despite I've defined English (UK) as my language, when I enter Spotify in my PC ("Browse" - "Overview" page), I keep being suggested mainly with Spotify Brasil playl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

I recently unsubscribed from my old subscription and resubscribed with the student discount. I didn't get a confirmation email or anything and I was charged the $4.99 but my account still says I am using Spotify free. I've tried logging out many time...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently unsubscribed from my old subscription and resubscribed with the student discount. I didn't get a confirmation email or anything and I was charged the $4.99 but my account still says I am u...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Making new account and take playlists with you

Hi all, I was wondering, We have a spotify account with a whole bunch of playlists.Now I want to get my own premium account - without my ex gf - and i'd like to take my playlist with me.My ex gf wants to have our old account but with her own e-mailad...

• Visitor
  • Hi all,   I was wondering,   We have a spotify account with a whole bunch of playlists. Now I want to get my own premium account - without my ex gf -  and i'd like to ta...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I believe I have two accounts

I have been getting charged on an account for premium but the account I use says free. I do not know the username or email for the premium account. I would either like to get that info or have the closed so I can switch my active account to premium. ...

• I have been getting charged on an account for premium but the account I use says free. I do not know the username or email for the premium account. I would either like to get that info or have the cl...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes