Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • snickerdoc
  • 719 replies
  • 63 likes
  • Account
  • 719 replies
  • 63 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Brimet316
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes

Dumb mistake!

So i have spotify premium through starbucks but i activiated it on the wrong account. is there any way to switch the accounts or delete the one its on and start over?

• So i have spotify premium through starbucks but i activiated it on the wrong account. is there any way to switch the accounts or delete the one its on and start over?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged 3 times in one month

I was charged 3 times in June this year (2015) and after jumping through hoops I have not been refunded. Its now Novemeber i would like some expalnation as to why this is the case? I have to provided everything asked of me from Spotify - I even had t...

• I was charged 3 times in June this year (2015) and after jumping through hoops I have not been refunded. Its now Novemeber i would like some expalnation as to why this is the case? I have to provided...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't buy premium

So i'm trying to buy premium but once i choose the credit card option it takes me to this screen and I can't proceed anymore.http://imgur.com/m1wTrMo

• So i'm trying to buy premium but once i choose the credit card option it takes me to this screen and I can't proceed anymore. http://imgur.com/m1wTrMo
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for premium, but it's not there

I started signing up for student Spotify and it said there was problem with my card and nothing was charged. Well I most definitely was charged for it but I don't have premium. How do I get this fixed?

• Regular
  • I started signing up for student Spotify and it said there was problem with my card and nothing was charged. Well I most definitely was charged for it but I don't have premium. How do I get this fixe...
  • brittniimorgan
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    premium no working
    premium problems
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

@ Spotify directly!

Ich zahle seit 9 Monaten monatlich 9,99€, weil ich eigentlich das Spotify Premium Abo nutzen wollte. Ich habe mich schon die ganze Zeit gefragt, warum ich offline nichts nutzen kann. Jetzte habe ich mich hier auf der webiste eingeloggt und es wurde a...

• Ich zahle seit 9 Monaten monatlich 9,99€, weil ich eigentlich das Spotify Premium Abo nutzen wollte. Ich habe mich schon die ganze Zeit gefragt, warum ich offline nichts nutzen kann. Jetzte habe ich ...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify- can't log in

Spotify does not recognize my username. The username and password I used are correct. When I press log in it will let me log in and then few seconds later it will sign out and go back to the log in page and a red box will appear saying the usernam or...

• Spotify does not recognize my username. The username and password I used are correct. When I press log in it will let me log in and then few seconds later it will sign out and go back to the log in p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Webpage just refreshes when trying to upgrade account to premium

So I have a free Spotify account, and I was trying to upgrade to premium. I go to the upgrade page, enter all the payment info, and then I hit Confirm, and...the page just refreshes. No error message, no nothing. I tried with both credit card and Pay...

• Casual Listener
  • So I have a free Spotify account, and I was trying to upgrade to premium. I go to the upgrade page, enter all the payment info, and then I hit Confirm, and...the page just refreshes. No error message...
  • LyteSpawn
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I've deleted my starred tracks!

HiI've had a nightmare and deleted my 'Starred Tracks' playlist by accident (it showed duplicated on the web player so I deleted one) and now it's nowhere to be seen on the app on my phone! Is there any way this can be reverted pleaseeeee?Thanks in a...

• Hi I've had a nightmare and deleted my 'Starred Tracks' playlist by accident (it showed duplicated on the web player so I deleted one) and now it's nowhere to be seen on the app on my phone! 😞 ...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

STUDENT DISCOUNT HELP !!

im enrolled in San Diego City College but it doesnt my personal details... help me out ?

• im enrolled in San Diego City College but it doesnt my personal details... help me out ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for monthly service and songs disappear

Is this normal? I am paying $9.99 monthly service and I notice songs dissappear daily from my play list. As a paying customer it is not my responsibility to contact the record label as suggested in a previous post.

• Casual Listener
  • Is this normal? I am paying $9.99 monthly service and I notice songs dissappear daily from my play list. As a paying customer it is not my responsibility to contact the record label as suggested in a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Quiero cancelar premium pero el correo que puse no existe, por favor ayudadme

Me he registrado en spotify con un correo falso, o sea puse cualquier cosa y en la contraseña igual y me funcionó, cometí el error de suscribirme a premium con esa cuenta pero quiero cancelarlo y no me se el usuario ni la contraseña

• Me he registrado en spotify con un correo falso, o sea puse cualquier cosa y en la contraseña igual y me funcionó, cometí el error de suscribirme a premium con esa cuenta pero quiero cancelarlo y no ...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

forgot password

i forgot the password for my spotify premium account, and also for the email i used for it. i got a new phone and now i cant log into my account because of this. how can i delete my account on my old phone that im logged in with so i dont get charged...

• Visitor
  • i forgot the password for my spotify premium account, and also for the email i used for it. i got a new phone and now i cant log into my account because of this. how can i delete my account on my old...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account is linked to my facebook account, but reporting zero friends.

I have my accounts linked, and I know it's updating fine because when I update my facebook profile picture my spotify picture updates too. However when I go to find friends it's reporting that I don't have any friends on spotify, when I know that I d...

• Regular
  • I have my accounts linked, and I know it's updating fine because when I update my facebook profile picture my spotify picture updates too. However when I go to find friends it's reporting that I don'...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Facebook friends problem
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I pay student premium with debit card??

It seems like it doens't let me use my debit card to purchase student spotify. But, I used to have my regular premium account by paying with my debit card.

• It seems like it doens't let me use my debit card to purchase student spotify. But, I used to have my regular premium account by paying with my debit  card.   
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Error Message for Facebook Login

hi, every time i try and log on to spotify (facebook) on both my imac and windows i get this message: Sorry, this feature isn't available right now: An error occurred while processing this request. Please try again later. i have tried logging on ever...

• hi, every time i try and log on to spotify (facebook) on both my imac and windows i get this message: Sorry, this feature isn't available right now: An error occurred while processing this reque...
  • weesa
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! I want to try Premium 60 day but account only 30 day? Help~

I want to try Premium 60 day but account only 30 day? Help~I do not know why this is so.......60 day try until 10/5 2015 but I only can try 30 day...... Why?

• Casual Listener
  • I want to try Premium 60 day but account only 30 day? Help~ I do not know why this is so ....... 60 day try until 10/5 2015 but I only can try 30 day...... Why?
  • ougafire
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account got hacked

HiI recently discovered that someone was listeningen on my spotify account although i havn't given the password to anyone. I tried to log into my account at spotify.com with my user name and password, but the password was incorrect. I logged in via f...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I recently discovered that someone was listeningen on my spotify account although i havn't given the password to anyone. I tried to log into my account at spotify.com with my user name and pass...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

¿1 Month Free or 3 Month Free?

Your web pages says 3 months free, then, when you click, it says only 30 days.

Captura de pantalla 2015-10-06 a las 17.41.16.png Captura de pantalla 2015-10-06 a las 17.41.25.png
  • Your web pages says 3 months free, then, when you click, it says only 30 days.    
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cant log in anymore

Hello spotify, I used to log in trough facebook, but last week all sudden i couldnt log in anymore. Not with my email, not with the 'log in via facebook' button, and not even with the ID number i got from the payment email i got from you on the email...

• Hello spotify, I used to log in trough facebook, but last week all sudden i couldnt log in anymore. Not with my email, not with the 'log in via facebook' button, and not even with the ID number i g...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I upgraded to premium but it says I have free and it charged my card 3 times

• I upgraded to premium but it says I have free and it charged my card 3 times
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes