Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ak_7
  • Visitor
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 918 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Promotion price change when I enter to bank gateway

Hi guys,The price changes when I try to get the premium promotion.Starts with $11.499.00 next it changes to $17.921,03 when I enter bank gateway.What can be occurring?Thanks for your support

• Hi guys, The price changes when I try to get the premium promotion. Starts with $11.499.00 next it changes to $17.921,03 when I enter bank gateway. What can be occurring? Thanks for your support
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

7 day free trial

I have recently had the 7 day free trial and it was due to end on Sunday.However, my device has been broke for a week and I haven't been able to cancel it and it has now charged me £9.99. So I was wondering if there is a chance for a refund, seeing a...

• I have recently had the 7 day free trial and it was due to end on Sunday. However, my device has been broke for a week and I haven't been able to cancel it and it has now charged me £9.99. So I was ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No access to account I am being charged for.

Spotify is taking my money but I am not getting premium services. And I cannot find a human to interact with after multiple attempts. What do I do?

• Visitor
  • Spotify is taking my money but I am not getting premium services.  And I cannot find a human to interact with after multiple attempts.  What do I do?
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotidy charging 2x student, not getting premium.

This morning I tried to use the Spotify Student discount, but I didn't know it was for only college students, not high school students. I exited the page, and I didn't think it charged me, although I did put in my debit card information. About 20 min...

• This morning I tried to use the Spotify Student discount, but I didn't know it was for only college students, not high school students. I exited the page, and I didn't think it charged me, although I...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem subscribing to Premium again

Hey, my name is Andres. I have the same problem. With no report, suddenly my premium account was cancelled. I tryed to subscribe again but is rejecting my card. I check with my bank and everything is ok. If theres any solution please let me know. Tha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, my name is Andres.   I have the same problem. With no report, suddenly my premium account was cancelled. I tryed to subscribe again but is rejecting my card. I check with my bank and ever...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong facebook account

Hi, This weekend, I connected my spotify account to my girlfriend's iPad. His brother wanted to share a playlist, so I pressed on "Find Friends", which bring me to the Facebook Connection. I pressed on "Connect to Facebook", and it automatically conn...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   This weekend, I connected my spotify account to my girlfriend's iPad. His brother wanted to share a playlist, so I pressed on "Find Friends", which bring me to the Facebook Connection. I...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 month trial lasted 5 days.

I signed up for the 3 month trial at 0.99$, and after 5 days it stopped working, said my 3 month trial was up, and i now need to pay the 9.99$/month. what a scam.

• I signed up for the 3 month trial at 0.99$, and after 5 days it stopped working, said my 3 month trial was up, and i now need to pay the 9.99$/month. what a scam. 
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Registered for 3 month $0.99 premium trial and being charged full price!

I just went to sign up for the 3 month trial where you pay $0.99/month, and the next thing I know I've got a message saying that the full $9.99 charge starts now! I'm definitely not ready for that - I really am still trying to decide if I want to sub...

• Regular
  • I just went to sign up for the 3 month trial where you pay $0.99/month, and the next thing I know I've got a message saying that the full $9.99 charge starts now! I'm definitely not ready for that - ...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

No Contact Form To Complete to Get My Money Back! Cancelled Subscription & Was Still Charged!!

I canceled my subscription 2 weeks ago and was STILL charged today. When I go to the Help Section it says fill out the contact form but THERE IS NO CONTACT FORM! Does anyone know how to get in touch with these people? This is the 2nd time this has ha...

• I canceled my subscription 2 weeks ago and was STILL charged today. When I go to the Help Section it says fill out the contact form but THERE IS NO CONTACT FORM! Does anyone know how to get in touch ...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription Problem

Last year i decided to switch to premium and a few days ago.. automatically my premium membership has been dropped. When i try to apply again it said that it is from my card or provider. I've used the VISA Electron card to pay for my membership all y...

• Last year i decided to switch to premium and a few days ago.. automatically my premium membership has been dropped. When i try to apply again it said that it is from my card or provider. I've used th...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change of Country

I have moved from GErmany to Portugal and now need to change my country and billing details - the country option in my account is not allowing me to select another country - how can I change?

• I have moved from GErmany to Portugal and now need to change my country and billing details - the country option in my account is not allowing me to select another country - how can I change?
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium debit card

So I punch my debit card numbers in to get premium because I really want to have spotify on my phone and it says,Oops seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day, don't worry no money has been charged, try again or use a different payment...

• Visitor
  • So I punch my debit card numbers in to get premium because I really want to have spotify on my phone and it says, Oops seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day, don't worry no money...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 Months Trial for 0.99 not working

I try to buy the Premium offer for 3 months for 0.99. I want to buy it with PayPal but after i logged in with my email and want to pay it just redirects me to the last site again. I tired contacting Spotify on Twitter and their Customer Service but t...

• Casual Listener
  • I try to buy the Premium offer for 3 months for 0.99. I want to buy it with PayPal but after i logged in with my email and want to pay it just redirects me to the last site again. I tired contacting ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify from Colombia

Hi, I want to upgrade my free account into premium. There seems to be a nice promotion "Obtén tres meses de Premium por tan solo $ 1.000,00 y luego $ 11.499,00 al mes." I have 2 options to pay:Method 1: by credit card. But my Dutch credit card isn't ...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I want to upgrade my free account into premium. There seems to be a nice promotion "Obtén tres meses de Premium por tan solo $ 1.000,00 y luego $ 11.499,00 al mes."    I have...
  • mr1009
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Free trial subscription

Okay, so I got the free trial Premium , and I know it only last for 7-days. Will it automatically stop and go back to the free version with adds, or will I have to stay on Premium and I have to pay until I unsubscribe?

• Okay, so I got the free trial Premium , and I know it only last for 7-days. Will it automatically stop and go back to the free version with adds, or will I have to stay on Premium and I have to pay u...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being Charged too much for premium service

I'm suppose to be charged $9.99 plus tax each month but Spotify has been withdrawing $19.70 now for 2 months in a row. Why is this happening?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm suppose to be charged $9.99 plus tax each month but Spotify has been withdrawing $19.70 now for 2 months in a row.  Why is this happening?  
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problema premium 3 meses por 9 pesos

Hola hace algunos días inicie la prueba de 3 meses por 9 pesos y todo muy bien pero el día de hoy cuando abro la aplicación me vuele a aparecer el mensaje de la promoción y me di cuenta que ya no la tengo, ni premium tengo así que volví a ingresar lo...

• Hola hace algunos días inicie la prueba de 3 meses por 9 pesos y todo muy bien pero el día de hoy cuando abro la aplicación me vuele a aparecer el mensaje de la promoción y me di cuenta que ya no la ...
  • Oreste
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cant get the Premium special offer

There is a offer for Premium given during the past days, were you can get 3 Months Premium for 9.99€, but for some reason can i not afford this offer, while all my friends can get it. Would be great if someone can give me advices.

• Casual Listener
  • There is a offer for Premium given during the past days, were you can get 3 Months Premium for 9.99€, but for some reason can i not afford this offer, while all my friends can get it. Would be great ...
  • hamborino
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable using my Premium account while abroad

I am a frequent traveler and barely go back to the country where I have obtained my Spotify account. At this moment in time I’m abroad and installed Spotify on a new mobile device and unfortunately it doesn't allow me to use my owned Premium account ...

• Casual Listener
  •   I am a frequent traveler and barely go back to the country where I have obtained my Spotify account. At this moment in time I’m abroad and installed Spotify on a new mobile device and unfortu...
  • showan71
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

How do I buy 3 premium subscriptions for my nephews

I consider myselfy pretty good when navigating sites, but I can't figure out how to buy a premium subscription for someone other than myself. How do I buy 3 individual premium subscriptions for my 3 nephews ?

• I consider myselfy pretty good when navigating sites, but I can't figure out how to buy a premium subscription for someone other than myself. How do I buy 3 individual premium subscriptions for my 3 ...
  • sebastiankreuz
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes