Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 115 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Subscription

I have accidently bought subrscription for the wrong account. How do i go about fixing this so i can get it for the one that i use daily?

• I have accidently bought subrscription for the wrong account. How do i go about fixing this so i can get it for the one that i use daily?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ecard

Hallo ich habe eine Ecard gekauft für meine Freundin es wurde das Geld auch mit Sofortüberweisung bezahlt aber weder bei ihr noch bei mir ist eine Email eingegangen...

• Hallo ich habe eine Ecard gekauft für meine Freundin es wurde das Geld auch mit Sofortüberweisung bezahlt aber weder bei ihr noch bei mir ist eine Email eingegangen...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled Sub

Hi, so I was offered a 99cent subscription and when I put in my details it took 9.99 out of my account instead of 99cent. I cancelled immediately but didn't get refunded. There doesn't seem to be any online helping people that work for Spotify that c...

• Hi, so I was offered a 99cent subscription and when I put in my details it took 9.99 out of my account instead of 99cent. I cancelled immediately but didn't get refunded. There doesn't seem to be any...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WB CREED Fight For Playlist 1-month Subscription winner

Hi all, I recently entered a song into the Creed movie playlist to win 1 month of spotify premium, so i go to enter the code, right? As any bloke would, to only find it's INVALID. I thought this was supposed to work? Ripoff???

• Gig Goer
  • Hi all,   I recently entered a song into the Creed movie playlist to win 1 month of spotify premium, so i go to enter the code, right? As any bloke would, to only find it's INVALID. I thought ...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't change email address due to inactive Facebook account

My Spotify account is connected to an email address that I no longer have. The only email address that I have (which is the one I can access) is connected to a Facebook account that has been deleted permanently. Because of this situation I cannot cha...

• Casual Listener
  • My Spotify account is connected to an email address that I no longer have. The only email address that I have (which is the one I can access) is connected to a Facebook account that has been del...
  • superborkado
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login. Three months premium biggest mistake ever...

Hi. So I live in Serbia, and Spotify isn't supported here yet for some reason. I bought 3 months premium for $0.99 per month, and then canceled. Now I can't even login to my account because I'm not in USA, and I could until I bought premium account.....

• Music Fan
  • Hi. So I live in Serbia, and Spotify isn't supported here yet for some reason. I bought 3 months premium for $0.99 per month, and then canceled. Now I can't even login to my account because I'm not i...
  • NemanjaV95
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Took out money for trying to subscribe to student discount

I'm a new student I just enrolled for school two days ago. I tried to enroll in the student discount. I put my credit card information it took out 5.00 and I was trying to put my school and was having a hard time. So I gave up. I still have the free ...

• I'm a new student I just enrolled for school two days ago. I tried to enroll in the student discount. I put my credit card information it took out 5.00 and I was trying to put my school and was havin...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant locate my email or my password " sorry your email address was not available ..."

Hi there, so im trying to change password of my account but its not allowing me. From the first place it doesnt allow me to put my e-mail also.Im subscribed through facebeook and if i want to sign in through ps4 it doesnt allow me because it doesnt h...

• Hi there, so im trying to change password of my account but its not allowing me. From the first place it doesnt allow me to put my e-mail also. Im subscribed through facebeook and if i want to sign ...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Many tracks suddenly not-available

Hello there, I know thtat sometimes tracks that first were available could turn in not-avaliable because of copyrights. But now suddenly more than half of the tracks in my playlists turned into not-available (mainly soundtracks). What happened? I wou...

• Regular
  • Hello there,   I know thtat sometimes tracks that first were available could turn in not-avaliable because of copyrights. But now suddenly more than half of the tracks in my playlists turned i...
  • jfkessels
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook connect

Hi, I've conncted my existing Premium Spotify account to Facebook. Now when I log in using Facebook, everything is gone (playlists/music) and I'm using a "Free" Spotify account. When I log back in using my old credentials, everything is back to norma...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I've conncted my existing Premium Spotify account to Facebook. Now when I log in using Facebook, everything is gone (playlists/music) and I'm using a "Free" Spotify account. When I log b...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium account for 1week

I add a try out premium account, does it include any costs fot one week? Should I end it myself or is this automaticIsabelle

• Casual Listener
  • I add a try out premium account, does it include any costs fot one week? Should I end it myself or is this automatic Isabelle
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Subscription

Hello I have added the premium subscription on my iphone via itunes yet it doesn't appear on my desktop (web) versoin of Spotify. Anyone know how I can get the premium sub to come across and register on the desktop version? Thanks

• Hello   I have added the premium subscription on my iphone via itunes yet it doesn't appear on my desktop (web) versoin of Spotify.   Anyone know how I can get the premium sub to come a...
  • Isabellevw
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

deleted my Facebook, need to remove spotify

Am leaving for military duty, no use to have it. Want to get rid of it. No phone number. Confusing as to whom I am supposed to be emailing.

• Am leaving for military duty, no use to have it. Want to get rid of it. No phone number. Confusing as to whom I am supposed to be emailing.
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked

It seems like my original account got hacked. I tried to log-in one day and I am unable to do so. I tried to recover my password but the email was not sent to my account e-mail. I thought I could recover the account through my facebook account which ...

• Visitor
  • It seems like my original account got hacked.    I tried to log-in one day and I am unable to do so.  I tried to recover my password but the email was not sent to my account e-mail.&...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Access Account

I set my account up years ago using my Facebook profile and have been paying for premium for years. I recently had a problem logging in and attempted to do a password recovery, the recovery page did not recognize my email address and when I tried set...

• I set my account up years ago using my Facebook profile and have been paying for premium for years. I recently had a problem logging in and attempted to do a password recovery, the recovery page did ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Misleading

New Premium user for 13 something a month even though they advertise 3 months for .99, turns out only if you sign up through the website not app. REALLY? Now try to find someone to correct this- good luck! As a consumer, I have never been so pissed a...

• New Premium user for 13 something a month even though they advertise 3 months for .99, turns out only if you sign up through the website not app. REALLY? Now try to find someone to correct this- good...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan

My code from email isn't bring redeem, it keeps saying please fill out required fields before submitting and I have

• My code from email isn't bring redeem, it keeps saying please fill out required fields before submitting and I have
  • Mateosutrera
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Support

I am very annoyed with support, all these issues and I can't talk to someone or get help promptly. I loved spotify until this issues happened. I was charged but my spotify does not work. This is bull**bleep**

• I am very annoyed with support, all these issues and I can't talk to someone or get help promptly. I loved spotify until this issues happened. I was charged but my spotify does not work. This is bull...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

All my saved songs from "Your Music" are gone!!!

Hi, so i opened today Spotify to listen to some music while I work and saw that out of nowhere all my songs that I have been saving for more than 3 years are gone. Would please help me with this? Can I get my songs back? There were I think around 300...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, so i opened today Spotify to listen to some music while I work and saw that out of nowhere all my songs that I have been saving for more than 3 years are gone. Would please help me with this? Can...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I pay for premium and can not get into my account

I logged out on my phone and when I tried to sign back in, I was told my password was wrong. No problem, I went to forgot password. I go to forgot password and it tells me there is no account under that email address. I sign into my email and find my...

• I logged out on my phone and when I tried to sign back in, I was told my password was wrong. No problem, I went to forgot password. I go to forgot password and it tells me there is no account under t...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes