Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Cannot get rid of Facebook and cannot delete my account

I have an old account I hoped to reopen again. The old account was connected to Facebook and I wanted to get rid of that. Here is what I tried: Searched to find a receipt to disconnect from Facebook. Found a receipt that involved changing the Device ...

• Visitor
  • I have an old account I hoped to reopen again. The old account was connected to Facebook and I wanted to get rid of that. Here is what I tried:   Searched to find a receipt to disconnect from ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

help with Premium

help! I have my spotify premium on my iphone. When i try to login with the same email on my computer, it says I'm using the free version. Can you please tell me what my problem is?

• Visitor
  • help! I have my spotify premium on my iphone. When i try to login with the same email on my computer, it says I'm using the free version. Can you please tell me what my problem is?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I purchased Spotify premium plan as a gift & the recipient never received the email. Can I resend?

I purchased a Spotify premium plan as a gift & the recipient never received the email. Can I resend the email?I know that the email was correct, but the recipient can't find it in her inbox or spam box.

• Visitor
  • I purchased a Spotify premium plan as a gift & the recipient never received the email.  Can I resend the email? I know that the email was correct, but the recipient can't find it in her inb...
  • rebeccaraye
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sharing spotify

I love using Spotify and recently got my gf into it and she loves it too. But we don't live together and I know you can only have one account on at a time, so when I'm relaxing at home and she puts it on it cuts mine off. I seen you do a family plan ...

• Casual Listener
  • I love using Spotify and recently got my gf into it and she loves it too. But we don't live together and I know you can only have one account on at a time, so when I'm relaxing at home and she puts i...
  • Suppressorj
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

E-mail registered, but no confirmation?

I'm trying to log into spotify desktop with my e-mail, but it's telling me "The email adress you entered has already been registered, but your account hasn't been confirmed yet. You'll get an email soon with details on how to confirm your account." I...

• I'm trying to log into spotify desktop with my e-mail, but it's telling me "The email adress you entered has already been registered, but your account hasn't been confirmed yet. You'll get an email s...
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting out the Subcription.

I WOULD like to UNSUBSCRIBE from anything about Spotify all together, and requesting a refund.

• I WOULD like to UNSUBSCRIBE from anything about Spotify all together, and requesting a refund.
  • monicaloli
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit card payment problem

Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment method. My card is Visa. All clear. What is the solution ?

• Casual Listener
  • Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment method.  My card is Visa. All clear. What is the solution...
  • secloer
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Already created an account with this email..........

I'm trying to log in and it won't allow me. I have an account through Rogers and it won't log in. I've contacted Rogers and they helped me as much as they could and the directed me to contact Spotify directly. Im not sure how useful this method of co...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to log in and it won't allow me. I have an account through Rogers and it won't log in. I've contacted Rogers and they helped me as much as they could and the directed me to contact Spotify...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premiumtest

Hallo, ich wollte die 3 Monate zu je 0,99€ buchen. Die Buchung hat geklappt, allerdings wurde nunein Zeitraum bis "2016-03-09" gebucht. Eine Kündigung ist nicht möglich, obwohl diese Möglichkeit mit angegeben wurde...Weiß da wer mehr?

• Hallo,   ich wollte die 3 Monate zu je 0,99€ buchen. Die Buchung hat geklappt, allerdings wurde nun ein Zeitraum bis "2016-03-09" gebucht.  Eine Kündigung ist nicht möglich, obwohl...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cancelled my account but am still being charged monthly

I'm a college student and I was subscribed to the student premium deal for quite a while. A few days ago I cancelled my subscription (because I'm flat broke) but I was still charged today for the next month! Now my bank account is in the negative and...

• I'm a college student and I was subscribed to the student premium deal for quite a while. A few days ago I cancelled my subscription (because I'm flat broke) but I was still charged today for the nex...
  • sebastiankreuz
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm being charged for premium and It says I'm nit?

So, I have the subscription but I can't unsubscribe

• So, I have the subscription but I can't unsubscribe
  • sebastiankreuz
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login via FB but wrong (free) account connected

Hi all Probably the answer is already somewhere written and this question will for sure not be new to some of you...So, I have a paid account (for already several years) linked to my FB page that I do not longer use - I do have another one that I use...

• Hi all   Probably the answer is already somewhere written and this question will for sure not be new to some of you... So, I have a paid account (for already several years) linked to my FB pa...
  • sebastiankreuz
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium switch

HiUnfortunately there were difficulties with my account and I have had to create a new one. I currently have premium but for the old account - how can I transfer because I don't want to be paying for a subscription I can't access.Thank you

• Hi Unfortunately there were difficulties with my account and I have had to create a new one. I currently have premium but for the old account - how can I transfer because I don't want to be paying...
  • sebastiankreuz
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card not working

I just bought a gift card with one year subscription. PayPal shows the payment went through but Spotify website says it did not. The recipient has not recieved a gift card with a valid code. How do I either get my money back or, which is what I want,...

• Casual Listener
  • I just bought a gift card with one year subscription. PayPal shows the payment went through but Spotify website says it did not. The recipient has not recieved a gift card with a valid code.   ...
  • sebastiankreuz
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get into my spotify premium account

When I go to my fidohub.CA link and am asked to enter my phone number to verify account it does not recognize my phone number why ? I phoned fido but they can't fix it .

• When I go to my fidohub.CA link and am asked to enter my phone number to verify account it does not recognize my phone number why ? I phoned fido but they can't fix it .
  • sebastiankreuz
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

De-activated Facebook mucked up my Spotify!!!

So I deactivated my Facebook, which logged me out of my Spotify. I can't remember the password or the username of the account I want to use. I had an old account which was the open version. But I recieved a code and was upgraded to the FREE spotify, ...

• Visitor
  • So I deactivated my Facebook, which logged me out of my Spotify. I can't remember the password or the username of the account I want to use.   I had an old account which was the open version. ...
  • t225
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

rogers spotify

ok so i have the neccesary rogers plan, i enabled it on my phone number, i linked rogers to my spotify, did sign in thru facebook, and my spotify premium still says ending december 17, 2015 instead of 2017.... what do......

• ok so i have the neccesary rogers plan, i enabled it on my phone number, i linked rogers to my spotify, did sign in thru facebook, and my spotify premium still says ending december 17, 2015 instead o...
  • sebastiankreuz
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to change device password

I have gotten the email to change device password so my boyfriend can log into the account without having to use my facebook.I recieve the email but when I click the link and enter a new password it just says there was a problem setting your password...

• Casual Listener
  • I have gotten the email to change device password so my boyfriend can log into the account without having to use my facebook. I recieve the email but when I click the link and enter a new password i...
  • sebastiankreuz
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Enable promotion of three months/0.99$ from application on an IPhone.

Hey guys!Anyone knows how to activate the promotion of three months from the application on the iPhone and if you can.The thing is that the app store credit deal and not enter a card as requested on the main page.Thanks for the reply.

• Hey guys! Anyone knows how to activate the promotion of three months from the application on the iPhone and if you can. The thing is that the app store credit deal and not enter a card as requested...
  • sebastiankreuz
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Closes instantly

I tap the spotify app on my phone, it begins to load up showing a grey screen, then it just closes instantly. It doesn't even give me the option to sign in. I have spotify premium as well so this is very frustrating.I have already tried 're-installin...

• Casual Listener
  • I tap the spotify app on my phone, it begins to load up showing a grey screen, then it just closes instantly. It doesn't even give me the option to sign in. I have spotify premium as well so this is ...
  • pluT0NYum
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes