Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Not getting premium

My last payment failed as I got a new bank card, the payment then went through a few days later and was paid. I still can't get premium and am still on spotify free. What's the problem?

• Casual Listener
  • My last payment failed as I got a new bank card, the payment then went through a few days later and was paid. I still can't get premium and am still on spotify free. What's the problem?
  • kudagaci
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook name and picture still linked

So I'm guessing my account was hacked because when I opened Spotify on my phone it showed another device available that was a PC I've never heard of. I went to my account and it was linked with some random persons Facebook. I then clicked sign out ev...

• Casual Listener
  • So I'm guessing my account was hacked because when I opened Spotify on my phone it showed another device available that was a PC I've never heard of. I went to my account and it was linked with some ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium does't works

I paid premium to try 30 days but doesn't works and nobody's spotify solve my problem.I tried to restart and uninstall but nothing solves.

• I paid premium to try 30 days but doesn't works and nobody's spotify solve my problem. I tried to restart and uninstall but nothing solves.
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why should I continue paying for premium when?

I've been paying for Spotify Premium for over 2 years now and in that 2 years I have had nothing but problems. For starters, my name on the top right hand side of the page always appears with my spotify number, never my actual name. You may think thi...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been paying for Spotify Premium for over 2 years now and in that 2 years I have had nothing but problems.    For starters, my name on the top right hand side of the page always appea...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Installed in France now blocked from logging in from UK

Installed Spotify while on holiday in France, back in UK now and can't log in. Get the message "yiu are only allowed to use Spotify abroad for 14 days". I understand that I need to change my home country in my profile settings but can't do that unles...

• Casual Listener
  • Installed Spotify while on holiday in France, back in UK now and can't log in. Get the message "yiu are only allowed to use Spotify abroad for 14 days". I understand that I need to change my home cou...
  • Jon_UK
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account

Is it possible to share my play list with my daughter. I'm logged in through Spotify and my daughter use Facebook as Spotify loginFredrik

• Casual Listener
  • Is it possible to share my play list with my daughter. I'm logged in through Spotify and my daughter use Facebook as Spotify login Fredrik
  • Jon_UK
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Failed subscription still charged x2

I cancelled my premium account because I am a student and wanted to apply for the student account. However I was denied because of failure to verify that I was a student. I tried again and got the same result. However I received two charges of 5$ for...

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled my premium account because I am a student and wanted to apply for the student account. However I was denied because of failure to verify that I was a student. I tried again and got the sa...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Login Failed - Integra Remote for Android

Hi guys, I've been using the Integra Remote for a few weeks now (Downloading via the Android Store, on my Samsung Galaxy Note4 phone) The Integra receiver model is DTR 30.6 (connected to home WiFi) All of a sudden, trying to login to Spotify today,vi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys,   I've been using the Integra Remote for a few weeks now (Downloading via the Android Store, on my Samsung Galaxy Note4 phone)   The Integra receiver model is DTR 30.6 (connect...
  • ellhatto
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Use Spotify for Commercial use

Hello Spotify Is it possible to get a special licens, so i can use Spotify in my bar? - I would like to make a queue solution so people can select tracks to play in the bar, and for this i would like to use Spotify. Is it possible, please say yes!

• Music Fan
  • Hello Spotify   Is it possible to get a special licens, so i can use Spotify in my bar? - I would like to make a queue solution so people can select tracks to play in the bar, and for this...
  • nonodus
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Bar
    licens
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Unlink Facebook

I'd like to unlink my email from my Facebook account. I've contacted them through the form since three days ago, and I've also been trying to contact Spotify Support on Twitter, @SpotifyCares since yesterday. They've replied to almost a dozen tweets ...

• Visitor
  • I'd like to unlink my email from my Facebook account. I've contacted them through the form since three days ago, and I've also been trying to contact Spotify Support on Twitter, @SpotifyCares since y...
  • Jon_UK
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment

I got charged twice November and December, it was $19.70 exact month instead of the normal $10.38. I've had premium since February of 2015 so I'm really confused why it's just now charged me twice and I really can't afford that because I'm a poor col...

• Casual Listener
  • I got charged twice November and December, it was $19.70 exact month instead of the normal $10.38. I've had premium since February of 2015 so I'm really confused why it's just now charged me twice an...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not allowed to cancel???

Ive tried for 4 months to cancel my subscription... only today I realized i had to click "CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION" FOUR goddamn times! Thanks for that.....

• Ive tried for 4 months to cancel my subscription... only today I realized i had to click "CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION"  FOUR goddamn times! Thanks for that.....
  • nick_dimes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Downgrade?

I want to cancel my Family plan and go back to a single plan. How do I do this???

• Casual Listener
  • I want to cancel my Family plan and go back to a single plan.  How do I do this???
  • Docdre1950
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to change from Premium to student account but studying abroad so don't have NUS card

Hello, I have a Spotofy Premium account and have recently started studying again and would like to take advantage of the student discount. However I am studying aborad in Europe and not in the UK so I don'thave an NUS number. What should I do?

• Hello,   I have a Spotofy Premium account and have recently started studying again and would like to take advantage of the student discount. However I am studying aborad in Europe and not in t...
  • Jon_UK
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downgrading from Family Plan to regular

Can someone show me how to downgrade from a "family plan" to just a regular plan?

• Can someone show me how to downgrade from a "family plan" to just a regular plan? 
  • jfrye77
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

the prepaid code is not valid for this country

Hello, I got a code for 3 months and when I introduce it I get the next message: the prepaid code is not valid for this countryI got the code in Mexico with a purchase and I am trying to use it in an account from Mexico. Regards,Juan

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I got a code for 3 months and when I introduce it I get the next message: the prepaid code is not valid for this country I got the code in Mexico with a purchase and I am trying...
  • chuiberto
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account login failure and non support

HiFor some reason I have two accounts - Facebook based Free account and a user name / password premium. I have lost the ability to log in to my premium account and when I try and reset the password I'm told to use Facebook.I tried to contact support ...

• Hi For some reason I have two accounts - Facebook based Free account and a user name / password premium. I have lost the ability to log in to my premium account and when I try and reset the password...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount & wrong facebook information

Hey,I'm having two weird things:1) My account was created thru facebook (I now know what a HUGE mistake this was). Everything matches EXCEPT my birthday. It's correct on Facebook but incorrect on Spotify and there is no way to edit my spotify informa...

• Hey, I'm having two weird things: 1) My account was created thru facebook (I now know what a HUGE mistake this was). Everything matches EXCEPT my birthday. It's correct on Facebook but incorrect on...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted my account, still getting charged

I deleted my account 5 months ago, and I'm still getting charged. I'd like a refund considering I don't use Spotify anymore. Someone help?

• Casual Listener
  • I deleted my account 5 months ago, and I'm still getting charged. I'd like a refund considering I don't use Spotify anymore. Someone help?
  • Cassan63085
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes