Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • ku001i
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 959 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 113 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Spotify debited my account even if the subscription did not push through

I tried to avail the promo of 9 pesos of three months of Premium for my sister from my debit card, but it turned out she has already availed of the free trial before, so she's not eligible for this promo. However, my account was still debited. It's o...

• I tried to avail the promo of 9 pesos of three months of Premium for my sister from my debit card, but it turned out she has already availed of the free trial before, so she's not eligible for this p...
  • sebastiankreuz
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Playlist and Shuffle Play

I am a subscriber with payments having been made. (not premium yet) and when I log in on either my android phone or pc the playlists available are filed in Windows Media Player and not catergorised. I was having issues with stuttering and followedthe...

• I am a subscriber with payments having been made. (not premium yet) and when I log in on either my android phone or pc the playlists available are filed in Windows Media Player and not catergori...
  • sebastiankreuz
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! problems logging on

Hi all, when try and log onto my account using ipad app, I get the message "you've already created an account with this e-mail address" (I know, I am trying to log into it!) - when try and log using the PC app, I get the message ""the username or pas...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, when try and log onto my account using ipad app, I get the message "you've already created an account with this e-mail address" (I know, I am trying to log into it!) - when try and log u...
  • david_lewis_sa
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Your premium payment failed - HELP

For about 3 or 4 months I´m receiving this message ''Your premium payment failed, please update your credit card information''.Every time I update with the same credit card, because I only have 1 and minutes later receive an e-mail telling that the p...

• For about 3 or 4 months I´m receiving this message ''Your premium payment failed, please update your credit card information''. Every time I update with the same credit card, because I only hav...
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login failed

I got a new phone and can't log into the app. It gives me and error message saying I already have an account under that email. Well duh I know and I'm trying to log in and it won't let me. And I did make sure I was in the log in screen and not the su...

• Casual Listener
  • I got a new phone and can't log into the app. It gives me and error message saying I already have an account under that email. Well duh I know and I'm trying to log in and it won't let me. And I did ...
  • Shenalee
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium issue

I paid for spotify premium and they didnt activate my account, I want my money back or my account to be premium. How can I doi that?

• Casual Listener
  • I paid for spotify premium and they didnt activate my account, I want my money back or my account to be premium.   How can I doi that?
  • radarge
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Overlapping payment

My last one month subscription is about to finish in a week so i decided to buy another immediately, what will happen?

• Casual Listener
  • My last one month subscription is about to finish in a week so i decided to buy another immediately, what will happen?
  • Banana27393938
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not unlimited

I had premium at one time. But the issue I had/have is that the numbers of music that I have is limited. I guess I went over my limit. I thought premium mentioned just that, unlimited music. I was wrong.

• Regular
  • I had premium at one time. But the issue I had/have is that the numbers of music that I have is limited. I guess I went over my limit. I thought premium mentioned just that, unlimited music. I was wr...
  • Johnbecerra00
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Unlimited
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't vinculate my spotify account with my PS4 account

I downloaded the spotify app for ps4, but when I try to vinculate my spotify premium account to my PS4 account. I says that my spotify account is vinculated to another psn account and I have to close session in that other PSN account!! I create my sp...

• Casual Listener
  • I downloaded the spotify app for ps4, but when I try to vinculate my spotify premium account to my PS4 account. I says that my spotify account is vinculated to another psn account and I have to close...
  • Dan_lanora
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trying to pay through PayPal

I'm trying to link this account with the 3 months of premium for .99c, but everytime I finish going through the process with PayPal and it says authorizing, the browser returns to the page asking which payment method I would like to use. I don't rece...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to link this account with the 3 months of premium for .99c, but everytime I finish going through the process with PayPal and it says authorizing, the browser returns to the page asking whi...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify family

hi, i have a problem! mi mom had been paying the sporify family and also they are charging another account, how can i change that!? so we can only pay the family thing

• hi, i have a problem! mi mom had been paying the sporify family and also they are charging another account, how can i change that!? so we can only pay the family thing 
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Completely DONE with Spotify

Went aheand and CANCELLED my spotify subscription about a week ago, as nothing seems to work right with it anymore on iOS or mac or android.... but yet they tried to charge me just yesterday for another month worth of music. This is a complete pissan...

• Visitor
  • Went aheand and CANCELLED my spotify subscription about a week ago, as nothing seems to work right with it anymore on iOS or mac or android....  but yet they tried to charge me just yesterday fo...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to change country setting

I am a free user, and recently I moved form one country to another. I try to change my conunty setting, but it is hard.is any one can help me?thanks a lot.

• Casual Listener
  • I am a free user, and recently I moved form one country to another. I try to change my conunty setting, but it is hard. is any one can help me? thanks a lot.  
  • jonasherdegen
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Please help! All my music gone and replaced!

Since yesterday, I can see ANY of my playlists, songs, nothing, followed songs. Instead, I have totally different songs and albums saved to my phone, that i never played and never listened to such music. I have remium account.When I went to "restore ...

• Casual Listener
  • Since yesterday, I can see ANY of my playlists, songs, nothing, followed songs. Instead, I have totally different songs and albums saved to my phone, that i never played and never listened to su...
  • kat_pol
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Three premium into one family account?

Hi, We have three premium accounts in the family today and I pay for all of them. How do I convert this into a family account instead, so I can enjoy a lower total cost per month? Thx!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, We have three premium accounts in the family today and I pay for all of them. How do I convert this into a family account instead, so I can enjoy a lower total cost per month? Thx!
  • perjgfriberg
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't login since moving

So in April I moved from UK to Indonesia. Once I tried to login it told me that I have to pay for premium or change my countries. Since I was going to stay here more long term, I wanted to do latter. Issue I have encountered is that only selection in...

• Casual Listener
  • So in April I moved from UK to Indonesia. Once I tried to login it told me that I have to pay for premium or change my countries. Since I was going to stay here more long term, I wanted to do latter....
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium to family upgrade

Hi all, Unfortunately, I'm unable to upgrade my premium account to a family account. On the support page I read that it is possible, and the additional costs will be written off on the next payment. If I go to the family page, I'm only able to choose...

• Regular
  • Hi all,   Unfortunately, I'm unable to upgrade my premium account to a family account. On the support page I read that it is possible, and the additional costs will be written of...
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsubscribing

I have the premium subscription, but I want to unsubscribe. When I try to follow the instructions to do so and go to the subscription page, it shows that I'm on a free subscription, there's no other options on the page, and I'm still getting charged ...

• I have the premium subscription, but I want to unsubscribe. When I try to follow the instructions to do so and go to the subscription page, it shows that I'm on a free subscription, there's no other ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Old email - Password Issue

I really need some help. I just made this account as I have a problem with my other one. I registered it with an old email that is not in use anymore and that I have in fact deleted. Like an idiot, I did not change the registered email on Spotify and...

• I really need some help.    I just made this account as I have a problem with my other one.    I registered it with an old email that is not in use anymore and that I have in ...
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Other
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes