Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yaghmour
  • Visitor
  • 960 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 960 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 114 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 114 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Change from Partner Account to normal account

Hello Everyone, When I signed up for a new mobile subscription with the mobile operator Salt in Switzerland, a Spotify Premium account was included with it.Now that I have left Salt, I want to change my payment method, but the web page tells me "Your...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Everyone,   When I signed up for a new mobile subscription with the mobile operator Salt in Switzerland, a Spotify Premium account was included with it. Now that I have left Salt, I wan...
  • Sandyyy
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled subscription and being charged

I cancelled my subscription aND got charged twice for 9.99 I want a refund please email me at .

• Casual Listener
  • I cancelled my subscription aND got charged twice for 9.99 I want a refund please email me at <moderator edit>.
  • Ashlynn1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Reset

I would love to reset my Spotify account as I have updated and somehow my account got messed up with my songs so I just want to reset all my songs and get a clean slate I was wondering if there was a way for a user to do this as well

• I would love to reset my Spotify account as I have updated and somehow my account got messed up with my songs so I just want to reset all my songs and get a clean slate I was wondering if there was a...
  • Jon_UK
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount not available

Hi, looks like I can't book a subscription with a student discount. Why is that? I had it before and it was cancelled because my prepaid credit card was not charged. This happened a few times and it was always possible to continue the subscription. W...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   looks like I can't book a subscription with a student discount. Why is that? I had it before and it was cancelled because my prepaid credit card was not charged. This happened a few time...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login

Can't remember the email address to password

• Can't remember the email address to password
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why was my card charged twice?

My card was charged yesterday and today as well. Why has this happened? Im not a new member or anything

• My card was charged yesterday and today as well. Why has this happened? Im not a new member or anything
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problème de connexion

Bonjour, donc voila, j'ecris ce message via un autre compte car je ne peux plus me connecter au compte premium avec lequel je paye. Je n'ai pas acces a l'adresse utilisee pour l'inscription, et j'ai essaye tout les mot de passe. J'aurai besoin de cha...

• Bonjour, donc voila, j'ecris ce message via un autre compte car je ne peux plus me connecter au compte premium avec lequel je paye.   Je n'ai pas acces a l'adresse utilisee pour l'inscription,...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Heeeeeeeelp

hi, i try to use spotify premium but it doenst work since 6 days. The Costumer Support don't answer me since 4 days. I try to contact you via facebook & twitter - nobody answer! WTF?! To the problems. I use spotify premium and i pay for it (last paym...

• Casual Listener
  • hi,   i try to use spotify premium but it doenst work since 6 days. The Costumer Support don't answer me since 4 days. I try to contact you via facebook & twitter - nobody answer! WTF?! &...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Vodafone Spotify premium offer - cancelling current account to re-subscribe

Hi I have just purchased a new phone with Vodafone and I have the option of free Spotify premium. I currently pay for a premium account so tried to follow the advice here: https://support.spotify.com/uk/learn-more/faq/#!/article/vodafone-deal/?in=sea...

• Hi   I have just purchased a new phone with Vodafone and I have the option of free Spotify premium.   I currently pay for a premium account so tried to follow the advice here:  &n...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidently upgraded to trial version on iPhone

Hi, I wanted to try the new premium offer for 9 DKK/3 months, and haven't had a trial version before. I tried to upgrade to premium on my iPhone but that upgraded me to 7 days free trial version instead of the currently running offer. Now I cannot ac...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I wanted to try the new premium offer for 9 DKK/3 months, and haven't had a trial version before. I tried to upgrade to premium on my iPhone but that upgraded me to 7 days free tria...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought Premium through PayPal but never received it.

Hello, I purchased Premium using PayPal and the money has been taken from my account but I have not received the upgrade or any email from Spotify to say it has gone through. Please help ASAP!

• Hello,   I purchased Premium using PayPal and the money has been taken from my account but I have not received the upgrade or any email from Spotify to say it has gone through.    ...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting charged twice. one from account I don't remember

I just checked my bank account and I was charged twice. It was for two different spotify accounts, but I only use one. What I think happened was that after not using Spotify for so long, I forgot my original account information and signed up for a ne...

• I just checked my bank account and I was charged twice. It was for two different spotify accounts, but I only use one. What I think happened was that after not using Spotify for so long, I forgot my ...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

double charged.

I have 2 accounts and one of them was double charged for one month of premium service. How can I get that corrected?

• I have 2 accounts and one of them was double charged for one month of premium service. How can I get that corrected?
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canel but still got charged

I cancelled my subscription and then checked my account and saw i got charged again which i shpuld not have and i would like a refund i am trying to safe money that is all

• I cancelled my subscription and then checked my account and saw i got charged again which i shpuld not have and i would like a refund i am trying to safe money that is all
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium

Hi,Few days ago i subscribed to spotify premium , it works perfectly until yesterday .Yesterday my app show me im free, in the web it says im fee but i have the receipt confirming im premium . PLease i request a refund or my premium account comeback ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Few days ago i subscribed to spotify premium , it works perfectly until yesterday .Yesterday my app show me im free, in the web it says im fee but i have the receipt confirming im premium . PLea...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

Hello everyone.I live in Germany and before week or so came to visit my family. Today tried to log in on spotify and got messages: you can use only spotify aboard for 14 days. Any help please?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone. I live in Germany and before week or so came to visit my family. Today tried to log in on spotify and got messages: you can use only spotify aboard for 14 days. Any help please?
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I've had premium for almost a year and now customer service told me to resubscribe

The sotify customer service told me I need to resubscribe but I've already paid. Is it going to cost me more money to cancel my subscription and resubscribe like they said? The Email just said to cancel my subscription and resubscribe and didn't ment...

• The sotify customer service told me I need to resubscribe but I've already paid. Is it going to cost me more money to cancel my subscription and resubscribe like they said? The Email just said to can...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I think Spotify is trying to scam me, should I contact police?

Hello! I just registered to Spotify and I didn't like the free version of Spotify so I decided to try and use the discount I was being offered, 3 months for 0.99€. When I tried to use the discount, there was a pop-up window and with a small text and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   I just registered to Spotify and I didn't like the free version of Spotify so I decided to try and use the discount I was being offered, 3 months for 0.99€.   When I tried to u...
  • Jon_UK
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Two Spotify accounts

Here's what we got from you:I have two accounts, my Facebook account is my premium one but all my playlists are on the other one, I want to merge them together on my premium account, I have discount on my premium so I don't want to have to cancel and...

• Here's what we got from you: I have two accounts, my Facebook account is my premium one but all my playlists are on the other one, I want to merge them together on my premium account, I have discoun...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Removed songs from my playlists

Hello. When you removed content from your library in the past, the removed content used to stayed greyed out in our playlists. This was extemely handy as it allowed me to keep track of what music I really liked that I no longer have access to via Spo...

• Regular
  • Hello. When you removed content from your library in the past, the removed content used to stayed greyed out in our playlists.   This was extemely handy as it allowed me to keep track of what ...
  • driveflanger
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes