Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Account disabled

I received an email stating that spotify received a chargeback form my payment provider and that they credited me back to my payment account. This is a mistake I paid on November 14 and have not been credited any money. I've sent four emails to spoti...

• I received an email stating that spotify received a chargeback form my payment provider and that they credited me back to my payment account.  This is a mistake I paid on November...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding addtional person to Spotify Family

Hi! Is there anyway to add a 3rd person the my Spotify Family account. Currently I have myself and my father added. When I try to manage my account no invite button is shown to add additional people.

• Hi! Is there anyway to add a 3rd person the my Spotify Family account.  Currently I have myself and my father added.  When I try to manage my account no invite button is shown to add additi...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I signed up for Spotify Premium last week not knowing about the 99 cent 3 month trial...

I went to my account page and it says I do not qualify. I have had Premium for a week and would like the 99 cent trial rate. I have never been a Premium user. Someone help!

• Casual Listener
  • I went to my account page and it says I do not qualify.  I have had Premium for a week and would like the 99 cent trial rate.  I have never been a Premium user.  Someone help!
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free trial

I downloaded a free trial of spotify and it says my autorenewal date is jan 2 2016....i was unfer the impression that this was a 30 day trial but January would be a 60 day....just wanna make sure i won't be charged cause this is kinda confusing. ...p...

• I downloaded a free trial of spotify and it says my autorenewal date is jan 2 2016....i was unfer the impression that this was a 30 day trial but January would be a 60 day....just wanna make sure i w...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

LOST SPOTIFY INFORMATION

I lost my Spotify information due to resetting my phone completely my card has been charged 2 times due to my stupidity and I don't remember my username except that it had a bunch if random letters and maybe one number.I forgot my password and email ...

• I lost my Spotify information due to resetting my phone completely my card has been charged 2 times due to my stupidity and I don't remember my username except that it had a bunch if random letters a...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to delete my account

I dont listen to the same music anymore and it will be easier to delete and start over with a new account, But the contact form WILL NOT come up

• Visitor
  • I dont listen to the same music anymore and it will be easier to delete and start over with a new account, But the contact form WILL NOT come up
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade was rejected, but credit card was charged

Hi, today without knowing it was not permitted, I tried to upgrade a friend's account with a credit card I'm already using with my own account. The system automatically rejected the upgrade, but the credit card was charged still. I already contacted ...

• Hi, today without knowing it was not permitted, I tried to upgrade a friend's account with a credit card I'm already using with my own account. The system automatically rejected the upgrade...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family subscription paid, but my sons are still arguing about paused music?!

My sons have been fighting over one subscription as when one is listening and the other signs on to listen, the first one's music is paused. I therefore have upgrade to a family subscription, and have sent an invitation to my 2 teenaged sons. But the...

• My sons have been fighting over one subscription as when one is listening and the other signs on to listen, the first one's music is paused. I therefore have upgrade to a family subscription, and hav...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change inactive email

Hello, The email active in my spotify acc is not active and invaded by Spam. I cannot log in any longer.I want to use my new email account, but cannot change this because i cannot select a country in a dropdown box.What can i do? Kind regards,

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   The email active in my spotify acc is not active and invaded by Spam. I cannot log in any longer. I want to use my new email account, but cannot change this because i cannot select a...
  • achlos
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The username or email you provided is not associated with an active Spotify account.

Hi there, really frustrating. I've had a premium account since 2009. Last night while I was listening to some sweet sweet Type O Negative my account just logged out and I simply couldn't log back in again. I was presented with a message in the app sa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   really frustrating. I've had a premium account since 2009. Last night while I was listening to some sweet sweet Type O Negative my account just logged out and I simply couldn't log...
  • simontache2
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Premium but can't play music

I have had premium for months now and deleted Facebook and had to resign up and now my premium account won't play music. Highly frustrating and what's worse is the support system for spotify isn't any support at all.

• Casual Listener
  • I have had premium for months now and deleted Facebook and had to resign up and now my premium account won't play music. Highly frustrating and what's worse is the support system for spotify isn't an...
  • Waynen1989
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Congratulations! You have a new rank in the Spotify Community

Congratulations! You have a new rank in the Spotify Community As a result of your clicking this link you have earned a new rank. Your new rank is Venue Enterer. Congratulations! You have a new rank in the Spotify Community As a result of your reading...

• Gig Goer
  • Congratulations! You have a new rank in the Spotify Community As a result of your clicking this link you have earned a new rank. Your new rank is Venue Enterer.   Congratulations! You ha...
  • jporter2021sgis
  • Gig Goer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

LOGGING IN WITHOUT FACEBOOK

I've registered in Spotify through my facebook account and got Spotify Premium. I need tot know how to creat a user name and a password for logging in directly through Spotify without the need of Facebook and without loosing my Premium suscription. T...

• I've registered in Spotify through my facebook account and got Spotify Premium.   I need tot know how to creat a user name and a password for logging in directly through Spotify  without th...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfering the saved songs

I've crated a new accout I'd like to transfer the saved songs from that account to new one. Can anybody help me?

• I've crated a new accout I'd like to transfer the saved songs from that account to new one. Can anybody help me?
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card question

I accidentally clicked redeem in the corner of the dashboard instead of the ad for the .99 premium for 3 months, do I still get the deal or did I waste the whole 30$ on just three months of premium? If so, is there a spotify support email I can have ...

• I accidentally clicked redeem in the corner of the dashboard instead of the ad for the .99 premium for 3 months, do I still get the deal or did I waste the whole 30$ on just three months of premium? ...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant change country

•   <script>// if (typeof(lpcurruser) == 'undefined') lpcurruser = ''; if (document.getElementById('lpcurruserelt') && document.getElementById('lpcurruserelt').value != '') { lpcurru...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reserved money??

Hi! When checked my credit card statemant I saw I have 230 SEK as reserved. Is there any possibility to get answer if it was Spotify who reserved those money?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   When checked my credit card statemant I saw I have 230 SEK as reserved. Is there any possibility to get answer if it was Spotify who reserved those money?
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charges are not the same from month to month.

In the last 3 months, my charges have changed. It's really small but I'm just curious as to why it isn't the same from month to month. This past month it was $10.66 after tax and the month before that it was $10.81 after tax. Is this happening to any...

• In the last 3 months, my charges have changed. It's really small but I'm just curious as to why it isn't the same from month to month. This past month it was $10.66 after tax and the month before tha...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot my password and registerd email address does not exist

HiI forgot the password to my account and the email address that registerd when i made the account does not exist any more. Is it possible to get the new password sent to my current email address?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I forgot the password to my account and the email address that registerd when i made the account does not exist any more. Is it possible to get the new password sent to my current email address? ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paysafe card option no longer available?

I used a paysafe card to buy a month's subscription and that was about two months ago. Today I went to buy premium again and I saw the paysafe option is no longer available, only credit cards, paypal and gift cards. My location is Greece. Is there an...

• Casual Listener
  • I used a paysafe card to buy a month's subscription and that was about two months ago. Today I went to buy premium again and I saw the paysafe option is no longer available, only credit cards, paypal...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes