Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Different Computers- Account Sync

I have Spotify on different computers, I've seen this type of question asked on the forums, but mostly around Playlists. Are queued lists supposed to transfer between devices? Main example of devices not syncing: On the year end emails, it will only ...

• I have Spotify on different computers, I've seen this type of question asked on the forums, but mostly around Playlists.   Are queued lists supposed to transfer between devices?   Main ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Signed up for Premium

I tried signing up for premium and did sign up and I am not getting premium it's still saying I am using the free version. The account I am trying to use is linked with my Facebook please help.

• Visitor
  • I tried signing up for premium and did sign up and I am not getting premium it's still saying I am using the free version. The account I am trying to use is linked with my Facebook please help.
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

need passwrod

I have tried to get my password to my login on your webside. But everytime i press the butten "Send to password to email" I dont get the email, so i cant login in to other devices

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried to get my password to my login on your webside. But everytime i press the butten "Send to password to email" I dont get the email, so i cant login in to other devices
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Being Bombarded By Spam Bot in My Messages Inbox

For the past several weeks, I've been bombarded by some spambot that sends me their playlist. It's always the same playlist ("New Playlist 5"), but it's a different user every time. The usernames are always a string of pseudo-random characters (e.g."...

• For the past several weeks, I've been bombarded by some spambot that sends me their playlist. It's always the same playlist ("New Playlist 5"), but it's a different user every time.  The usernam...
  • Hyfo
  • Regular
  • 40 replies
  • 15 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 40 replies
  • 15 likes

Premium not on phone

Have had to change password on my account but premium has been lost on iphone. iPad still ok. Any ideas please?

• Visitor
  • Have had to change password on my account but premium has been lost on iphone. iPad still ok. Any ideas please?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

bought premium twice

hi! im just wondering if im paying twice. because i tried the 30 days free trial and then i checked it on my phone but it says im not premium yet. and then after that i bought the 1 year subscription. and i checked my acc on my phone and realized it ...

• Casual Listener
  • hi! im just wondering if im paying twice. because i tried the 30 days free trial and then i checked it on my phone but it says im not premium yet. and then after that i bought the 1 year subscription...
  • lawvillaloboss
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login with my facebook account

Hi. When I registered my Spotify Account I used the Register With Facebook option, so everytime I logged in I used the Login with facebook option, everything was fine.I use spotify on my iPhone and the desktop client for Mac, but today for some reaso...

• Hi.  When I registered my Spotify Account I used the Register With Facebook option, so everytime I logged in I used the Login with facebook option, everything was fine. I use spotif...
  • metalzeroone
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

HELP !!

so i understand you can listen you your music offline when you have premium , which I do , however I cannot listen to my music when i turn my cellular data for Spotify off ... why ??? it says I can only listen to downloaded songs o something like tha...

• Casual Listener
  • so i understand you can listen you your music offline when you have premium , which I do , however I cannot listen to my music when i turn my cellular data for Spotify off ... why ??? it says I can o...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Im not able to change the password

I tried to change the password several times but every time the website.said das formular ist abgelaufen what can i do

• I tried to change the password several times but every time the website.said    das formular ist abgelaufen   what can i do
  • smidny
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i want to delete one of my two accounts

I accidentally created two Spotify accounts, it seems. I am a Premium user, and both of these accounts show Premium, which seems odd. Is there a way to merge these accounts? Thanks for any help

• Roadie
  • I accidentally created two Spotify accounts, it seems. I am a Premium user, and both of these accounts show Premium, which seems odd. Is there a way to merge these accounts?   Thanks for any h...
  • smidny
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Insult to Injury: Premium remains 'free' version -- but more ads than ever

Finally decided to take the plunge and go premium this afternoon. And so the nightmare begins. After setting up payment via PayPal I:Logged out of Spotify and then back in. But still in free mode. Logged out universally of all Spotify apps between de...

• Visitor
  • Finally decided to take the plunge and go premium this afternoon.    And so the nightmare begins.  After setting up payment via PayPal I: Logged out of Spotify and then back in...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Your country does not match the one set in your profile

Device: OSX, Windows Phone Operating System Version: El Capitan, Windows Phone 8.1 Spotify Version: I dont know Description:When I try to login on OSX and Windows Phone I receive the message: Your country does not match the one set in your profile. I...

• Device: OSX, Windows Phone   Operating System Version: El Capitan, Windows Phone 8.1   Spotify Version: I dont know   Description: When I try to login on OSX and Windows Phone I...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Windows Phone
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Account has been hacked

Hi Spofity Support, My account has been hacked, my email address says it is no longer recognised when i try to reset the password, can you please help? Kind regards, Andrew Watkin

• Regular
  • Hi Spofity Support,   My account has been hacked, my email address says it is no longer recognised when i try to reset the password, can you please help?   Kind regards,   Andrew...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I was a premium, now I have a free Rogers account.

I was a premium member, now I have a free Rogers account. I cancelled the paid account and then setup the Rogers account as Rogers instructed me. When I setup the new Rogers account, I was issued the same login name as I'd had with the paid account. ...

• Casual Listener
  • I was a premium member, now I have a free Rogers account. I cancelled the paid account and then setup the Rogers account as Rogers instructed me.   When I  setup the new Rogers account, I...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

id like my account cancelled

I haven't been upgraded to premium I've followed all the steps and nothing ..it tells me to cancel go to subscription and cancel from there ..but I don't have this option

• I haven't been upgraded to premium I've followed all the steps and nothing ..it tells me to cancel go to subscription and cancel from there ..but I don't have this option
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suspended premium

I paid for my subscription and I can see it on my receipt page and they have still suspended me? Why? I want it fixed!!!!'

• I paid for my subscription and I can see it on my receipt page and they have still suspended me? Why? I want it fixed!!!!'
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

I was charged twice for this month of Spotify premium. How can I get my money back?

• I was charged twice for this month of Spotify premium. How can I get my money back?
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Troubles to update my payment data

As much as I try to update my payment terms several times still can't manage to do it, even trying three different browsers, still can not get past the update phase of my personal data. Does anyone know how to help me?

• As much as I try to update my payment terms several times still can't manage to do it, even trying three different browsers, still can not get past the update phase of my personal data. Does anyone k...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes