Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • DRAG0N
  • Casual Listener
  • 785 replies
  • 81 likes
  • Account
  • 785 replies
  • 81 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • G_Loc
  • Gig Goer
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 63 replies
  • 8 likes

Change name

I thought there was a way to change your account name? i know you can't change your username but i couldnt find any option to change my account name on the settings in chrome. thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I thought there was a way to change your account name? i know you can't change your username but i couldnt find any option to change my account name on the settings in chrome. thanks
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I have been having many problems.

I deleted my old account and started a new one just because I couldnt change my username. Now it glitched and I have random numbers and letters for my username. It happened after I have already subscribed to premium. I dont want to make another accou...

• Visitor
  • I deleted my old account and started a new one just because I couldnt change my username. Now it glitched and I have random numbers and letters for my username. It happened after I have already subsc...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Change e-mail in Account

Hi Plan Free Country Australia Device Desl Top PC Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue When I try to edit the e-mail address or my date of birth in my accout profile, it does not let me. Please see attached. The account is not liked to fa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Plan Free Country Australia Device Desl Top PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue When I try to edit the e-mail address or my date of birth in my accout ...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Name/Image not updating after linking to Facebook.

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFacebook attempted to close my account, leading to Spotify changing my name to its username (bunch of numbers). I since recovered my Facebook account and re-l...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Facebook attempted to close my account, leading to Spotify changing my name to its...
  • Pure3
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing my username

PlanFree (About 7 years) Premium (3 years)CountryUnited Kingdom DeviceHuawei P20 ProOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI've been using Spotify for the past 9 years and have built up quite a collection of playlists and music. I am more tha...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free (About 7 years) Premium (3 years) Country United Kingdom   Device Huawei P20 Pro Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I've been using Spotify for the past...
  • ardacebi
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account Login Problem

Dear Spotify Community, when I want to use my Spotify suddenly it needs me to login again. And I can't access my account. When I'm trying to reset the password, the link doesn't come to my email until now. I forgot also what email I registered with. ...

• Visitor
  • Dear Spotify Community, when I want to use my Spotify suddenly it needs me to login again. And I can't access my account. When I'm trying to reset the password, the link doesn't come to my email unti...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify unable to use my paypal balance or debit card linked to paypall

PlanPremiumCountryBelgium My Question or IssueHey everyone,I have been paying with paypall for premium since the day i subscribed. it always uses my paypal so i dont have to link a creditcard. last week i got a message that something went wrong with ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Belgium   My Question or Issue Hey everyone, I have been paying with paypall for premium since the day i subscribed. it always uses my paypal so i dont have to link...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Me descarga con red del celular y tengo desactivada la opción

PlanPremiumCountryChileDevice(Samsung a8+)Operating System(Android) My Question or IssueCómo puedo arreglar que no descargue usando mis datos móviles, siendo que tengo desactivada la opción y al agregar música nueva se descarga automaticamente lo cua...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Chile Device (Samsung a8+) Operating System (Android)   My Question or Issue Cómo puedo arreglar que no descargue usando mis datos móviles, siendo que tengo desact...
  • Juan102
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[Android][Your Music] Album Organization in "Liked Songs"

For most of the songs I had in my saved songs, they have been added in the correct order to my new "Liked Songs"; this not the case for full albums I've added. Now in my "Liked Songs", these albums are in some random order, which is very frustrating....

• For most of the songs I had in my saved songs, they have been added in the correct order to my new "Liked Songs"; this not the case for full albums I've added. Now in my "Liked Songs", these albums a...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Your Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account lost

Hello , I tried opening my Spotify today and it didn’t take my user name and password (saying they were wrong when they weren’t) there was no option of resetting my password. There was an option to have a link sent , I clicked it , but nothing was se...

• Visitor
  • Hello , I tried opening my Spotify today and it didn’t take my user name and password (saying they were wrong when they weren’t) there was no option of resetting my password. There was an option to h...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Community Avatars

How do I change my Spotify community avatar to a picture from my computer? When I go to settings/avatars, there is not an option to upload a photo, rather, I only have the option to choose from avatars "from the community" but I have seen other users...

• Visitor
  • How do I change my Spotify community avatar to a picture from my computer? When I go to settings/avatars, there is not an option to upload a photo, rather, I only have the option to choose from avata...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Song list is a mess

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceLG G7Operating SystemAndroid Pie (9)? I guess my issue is mostly on my phone, in the app on my laptop and my desktop everything looks normal. On my phone, my first album is broken up by song individually with a thumbnail of th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country USA Device LG G7 Operating System Android Pie (9)?   I guess my issue is mostly on my phone, in the app on my laptop and my desktop everything looks normal. On my phon...
  • tindog13
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

My account is all messed up.

I have a premium plan all linked to my email, and I just updated my phone and now my phone says I am on a free membership.I have my facebook photo there and my playlists. I logged online to change my username none of my profile information loaded. WH...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium plan all linked to my email, and I just updated my phone and now my phone says I am on a free membership. I have my facebook photo there and my playlists.   I logged online t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't change countries in account settings

For some odd reason, i can not change my country in my account settings. I am currently living in Canada but it won't allow me to change from the US to canada. May i get some help?

• Casual Listener
  • For some odd reason, i can not change my country in my account settings. I am currently living in Canada but it won't allow me to change from the US to canada. May i get some help?
  • Saraparsons1224
  • 18 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Songs not syncing from phone to computer

When I save a song on Spotify on my phone, it doesn't save itself to Spotify on my computer (i.e. It doesn't get listed in my Library) . On the other hand, if I save a song on my computer, it shows up on my phone as saved. Is that an intentional thin...

• When I save a song on Spotify on my phone, it doesn't save itself to Spotify on my computer (i.e. It doesn't get listed in my Library) . On the other hand, if I save a song on my computer, it shows u...
  • zitroffel
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Eliminar cuenta de Spotify

Hola quiero eliminar la cuenta de spotify es una verguenza que no pueda hacerlo. Estuve leyendo bastante sobre el tema y desde el 2012 con el mismo problema de no poder eliminar. Por favor.. Una verguenza la verdad. Ya envie mail para eliminar la cue...

• Visitor
  • Hola quiero eliminar la cuenta de spotify es una verguenza que no pueda hacerlo. Estuve leyendo bastante sobre el tema y desde el 2012 con el mismo problema de no poder eliminar. Por favor.. Una verg...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't log into Spotify through my Android phone app

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceMoto X4Operating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssueI can log in through the website, but not the app on my Android phone. It tells me my username and password combo is invalid, but they work on the website. I have already tr...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free Country USA Device Moto X4 Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue I can log in through the website, but not the app on my Android phone. It tells me my use...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I can't play certain songs!

PlanPremiumCountry FranceDeviceASUS Only one song playable on that public playlistHere my Daily Mix, with very little song playableOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue Hi,I have been premium for a few months now, everything worked just fin...

2019-02-02_15h33_55.png 2019-02-02_15h37_21.png
  • Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country  France Device ASUS  Only one song playable on that public playlist Here my Daily Mix, with very little song playable Operating System Windows 10 &nbs...
  • klinkhamerjoop
  • Regular
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes

My account just disappeared

So, i don't understand how why and what exactly happened to my prev account where i have A LOT of music which i can die for, but it just logged off from every gadget i had it logged on.. my login mail was: [snip - Community Moderator edit] (tried to ...

• Casual Listener
  • So, i don't understand how why and what exactly happened to my prev account where i have A LOT of music which i can die for, but it just logged off from every gadget i had it logged on.. my login m...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't sign into the Spotify app

Everytime I try to sign in it says the combination of email and passwords wrong even though I've changed the password 2 times within the 2 days it's been happening that's including today I've tried everything I can think I can sign into the page but ...

• Casual Listener
  • Everytime I try to sign in it says the combination of email and passwords wrong even though I've changed the password 2 times within the 2 days it's been happening that's including today I've tried e...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes