Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Recently Played not updating

PlanFreeCountryPortugalDeviceSpotify desktop onlyOperating SystemWindows My Question or IssueMy recently played playlists do not update. I've tried to reinstall, tried to log off and log in and tried to listen to playlists on Spotify web and mobile a...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Portugal Device Spotify desktop only Operating System Windows   My Question or Issue My recently played playlists do not update. I've tried to reinstall, tried to log...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Free
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

hacking issue

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue An unknown person logs into my account. I changed my password, my email. I disconnected all ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   ...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change "Country" to "Country or Region"

My Question or IssueI found that on the page for filling in the profile, there is an item of "country", which cannot resolve some "regions" with territorial disputes in the world. I suggest developers change this item from "country" to "country or re...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue I found that on the page for filling in the profile, there is an item of "country", which cannot resolve some "regions" with territorial disputes in the world. I suggest develop...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to login with Facebook account

PlanPremiumCountryColombiaDevice(Windows 10 app, web player, Samsung Galaxy S9)Operating System(Android 10, Windows 10) My Question or IssueFirst things first, I used to have a Spotify account linked to Facebook, I deleted the account or I thought I ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Colombia Device (Windows 10 app, web player, Samsung Galaxy S9) Operating System (Android 10, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue First things first, I used to have...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can’t login to my account, I don’t know the email I used and my password isn’t working

My account was working just fine yesterday but today when I tried to listen to my music I found that I was logged out on every device. I was able to login for a couple seconds but then I was logged out again when I tried to go online, so I know that ...

• Visitor
  • My account was working just fine yesterday but today when I tried to listen to my music I found that I was logged out on every device. I was able to login for a couple seconds but then I was logged o...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Account taken over

Student PlanPremiumCanadaiphone My account has been taken over. I have received emails that it was accessed from various different countries and when I received those I changed my password (multiple times). I have also clicked sign out from everywher...

• Visitor
  • Student Plan Premium Canada iphone   My account has been taken over. I have received emails that it was accessed from various different countries and when I received those I changed my pass...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account keeps being hacked

My Question or IssueMy account has been getting hacked constantly over the last couple months after changing my password and signing out everywhere every single time it seems like I can not fix the most recent hack. This person took my account and mo...

• Visitor
  •   My Question or Issue My account has been getting hacked constantly over the last couple months after changing my password and signing out everywhere every single time it seems like I can not...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changing email after an old account was closed

PlanPremiumCountrySouth Africa My Question or IssueHi there. Today I became aware of the fact that I could change the email associated with my account, so I went back to delete my older account so that I could free up my primary email and make my lif...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country South Africa   My Question or Issue Hi there. Today I became aware of the fact that I could change the email associated with my account, so I went back to delete my ol...
  • SoundShots
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlinked my facebook account and lost all music

Hello I was using an account that was made with my Facebook account, It didnt had an email account or a password, the only way to log in was with Facebook. Today I made a new account using an email and then connected my facebook with that Spotify acc...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   I was using an account that was made with my Facebook account, It didnt had an email account or a password, the only way to log in was with Facebook. Today I made a new account using a...
  • thebewstrogonov
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Do Songs Chosen By Others In Group Session Affect Your Listening History/Suggestions?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy wife an I have a Spotify family plan (still waiting on duos in the U.S.!). We also have a ...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue My wife...
  • Xenia
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Made a new account just to log in to my other

My Question or IssueSo, I just made this account just to get assistance and to access my other account under the username Cheetah8895. However, I forgot my password and I'm not receiving any emails (even in spam or deleted), although I'm not sure whi...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue So, I just made this account just to get assistance and to access my other account under the username Cheetah8895. However, I forgot my password and I'm not receiving any emails...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists etc. from a Member of an account - new iPhone

Hi there! I have a Family Premium Spotify Account.My wife is Member of this account. All is perfect - she use her own Playlists etc. Now she got a new iPhone. After installing there are my Playlists etc. How can she 'switch' to her own account? Thank...

• Visitor
  • Hi there!   I have a Family Premium Spotify Account. My wife is Member of this account. All is perfect - she use her own Playlists etc.   Now she got a new iPhone. After installing the...
  • benja-granados
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't log in to iMac app even after resetting password - HELP!

PremiumUK DeviceiMc Operating SystemiOS 10 I've installed the Spotify app on to an iMac but my username (email address) and password wont work. So, I rest my password and went straight back to login with the new password only for it to not work. I've...

• Visitor
  • Premium UK   Device iMc   Operating System iOS 10   I've installed the Spotify app on to an iMac but my username (email address) and password wont work. So, I rest my password...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete an account with a lost password and person no longer works for my company

PremiumCountry- USDevice- Macbook air My Question or Issue I need to log into an account (to delete and cancel the premium plan) that was created and used by a previous employee. I have the email credentials, but I don't know the password. And I'm un...

• Premium Country- US Device- Macbook air     My Question or Issue   I need to log into an account (to delete and cancel the premium plan) that was created and used by a previous ...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no puedo ver a los integrantes de mi premium family

hoy sume dos integrantes a mi family plan. no tenian usuario en el momento de l a invitación. una vez aceptaron crearon el usaurio y no los puedo ver en mi lista de integrantes. como hago? a ellos le figura una cuenta free.espero la respuesta

• Visitor
  • hoy sume dos integrantes a mi family plan. no tenian usuario en el momento de l a invitación. una vez aceptaron crearon el usaurio y no los puedo ver en mi lista de integrantes. como hago? a ellos le...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked

PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyDeviceWindows PC, Android Operating System(Windows 10, Android) My Question or IssueThis is my second account. I used to have a premium account under a different mail. I've been using premium for a lot of time now. Please help...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Turkey Device Windows PC, Android  Operating System (Windows 10, Android)   My Question or Issue This is my second account. I used to have a premium account u...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playing on different device

Somebody is using my spotify for his/her own device.In the menu connecting with a device, I see my phone, my laptop, and sometimes an other phone.My music is being skipped and paused and this person is constantly trying to listen music through my aco...

• Casual Listener
  • Somebody is using my spotify for his/her own device. In the menu connecting with a device, I see my phone, my laptop, and sometimes an other phone. My music is being skipped and paused and this per...
  • charlesderek
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to join Premium Duo

Hi there,I have just started Premium duo (I think). My girlfriend and I live together in Dublin, Ireland but she is in Poland at the moment because she went for holidays and is not able to return yet due to pandemic and closing of the borders. The pr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I have just started Premium duo (I think).  My girlfriend and I live together in Dublin, Ireland but she is in Poland at the moment because she went for holidays and i...
  • iB79
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charge back Account Troubles

PlanFree, was premium (see below)CountryUSADevicePC, iPhone XOperating SystemWindows 10, iOS 13.X My Question or IssueAt the beginning of this month, I issued a support ticket to cancel a premium subscription on an account I did not have access to, b...

• ...his account as there was private, and public playlists that the owner would want back.   <community rock star edit - removed personal info> 
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't log into spotify from my new device

I recently upgraded my iPhone from a 5 to an 11. I can't log into spotify from my new phone. It says "something went wrong. please try again later." Well...what's going wrong and how can I fix it?? I think I did forget my password a couple times on m...

• Casual Listener
  •   I recently upgraded my iPhone from a 5 to an 11.  I can't log into spotify from my new phone.  It says "something went wrong. please try again later."  Well...what's going wron...
  • Elena
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes