Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! cancel account and changing payment

Hi, I have a problem: I was living in Ireland when I subscribed for a premium account, however, i moved back to Brazil and fogot to cancel my account. They debit directly from my bank account, which I don't have anymore. I want to know if there's any...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have a problem: I was living in Ireland when I subscribed for a premium account, however, i moved back to Brazil and fogot to cancel my account. They debit directly from my bank accoun...
  • kstorres83
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding a family member to my premium account

HelloI have Spotify Premium, and have added my daughter as an additional member. My husband now wants to be added but I can't seem to upgrade. I get a message to say contact customer services (which I have, no reply yet). Is this just a temporary fau...

• Hello I have Spotify Premium, and have added my daughter as an additional member. My husband now wants to be added but I can't seem to upgrade. I get a message to say contact customer services (whic...
  • Adam_B
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch from premium to student?

I've got a spotify uk premium account (£9.99 a month) and would like to switch to the student (£4.99 a month) account because I have a nus extra card...is this possible without first cancelling the subscription and setting it back up again?

• Casual Listener
  • I've got a spotify uk premium account (£9.99 a month) and would like to switch to the student (£4.99 a month) account because I have a nus extra card...is this possible without first cancelling the s...
  • CameronKalic
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

No offline switch

I'm new to spotify pans decided to try the free premium but I went to one of my friends account to listen to her playlist but there is no offline switch to hers or anyone's playlists.

• Casual Listener
  • I'm new to spotify pans decided to try the free premium but I went to one of my friends account to listen to her playlist but there is no offline switch to hers or anyone's playlists.
  • Adam_B
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Never receive e-mail to set a device password.

I use facebook login and I would like to set a device password for my account, however when I use the "Send E-mail to set device password" I never receive the email. I have tried at least 10 times in the past 3 days and never get the e-mail in my gma...

• Casual Listener
  • I use facebook login and I would like to set a device password for my account, however when I use the "Send E-mail to set device password" I never receive the email. I have tried at least 10 times in...
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change account

Hi I want to change my user name and, as I can't change it by it's own, open a new account with the user name I want. The question is: How could I export all my data (playlists, payment method, etc) to the new account? Thank you P.S. Sorry for my eng...

• Regular
  • Hi   I want to change my user name and, as I can't change it by it's own, open a new account with the user name I want.   The question is: How could I export all my data (playlists, pay...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

cant use the same mastercard of another account

i just made an account for my brother with the 1$ a month plan with my mastercard and when i tride to make an account for my self the site told me i already made a primium account and cannot use the1$ for one month planwhat can i do??

• i just made an account for my brother with the 1$ a month plan with my mastercard and when i tride to make an account for my self the site told me i already made a primium account and cannot use the1...
  • Adam_B
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paypal

hello, recently I upgraded my spotify to a premium. I forgot what Paypal account I used to pay. Where can I see the email adress I used for Paypal? thank you!

• hello, recently I upgraded my spotify to a premium. I forgot what Paypal account I used to pay. Where can I see the email adress I used for Paypal?   thank you!
  • Adam_B
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music from songs deleted

Hi, all my music from folder songs are gone. How can I get it back? Tnx, D

• Hi,   all my music from folder songs are gone. How can I get it back?   Tnx, D
  • boracetin
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Claudia

No puedo ingresar a mi cuenta ni puedo cambiar mi contraseña por q m aparece otro nombre en la cuenta y no es la mia ... Eso yo no lo cambie ni lo ingrese .. Entonces necesito ayuda urgente

• Casual Listener
  • No puedo ingresar a mi cuenta ni puedo cambiar mi con traseña por q m aparece otro nombre en la cuenta y no es la mia ... Eso yo no lo cambie ni lo ingrese .. Entonces necesito ayuda urgente
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Abroad problem

Hi I have a problem, I study in UK but live in Hong Kong and I can't access spotify as I have exceeded "14 days". Please help!!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have a problem, I study in UK but live in Hong Kong and I can't access spotify as I have exceeded "14 days". Please help!!
  • Bertiebateman
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! charged twice as a student but coming up as free trial

I recently changed banks so my spotify subscribtion was canceled. When I went to enter my new info I tried to get the student discount as I am now in college, it said they could not confirm me as a student. So instead I registered as a normal premium...

Screen Shot 2015-08-13 at 10.43.53 PM.png Screen Shot 2015-08-13 at 10.45.33 PM.png
  • I recently changed banks so my spotify subscribtion was canceled.   When I went to enter my new info I tried to get the student discount as I am now in college, it said they could not confirm ...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No more 3 months for $0.99?

I came here to sign up for the 3 months of premium for $0.99 but when I try to sign up it will only offer 30 days free. The official help page still shows 3 months for $0.99 at the time of this writing, but when I click on the link to "take advantage...

• Regular
  • I came here to sign up for the 3 months of premium for $0.99 but when I try to sign up it will only offer 30 days free. The official help page still shows 3 months for $0.99 at the time of this ...
  • robert810c
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

ARRRRGGGGH... All Playlists GONE!!! WTF?

I am VERY VERY frustrated and ready to cancel my Spotify account. Today I fire up Spotify on my Android phonea after a week and ALL my 20+ playlists are COMPLETELY GONE... WTF? I've now logged on via web and no difference. This really pisses me off. ...

• I am VERY VERY frustrated and ready to cancel my Spotify account.  Today I fire up Spotify on my Android phonea after a week and ALL my 20+ playlists are COMPLETELY GONE... WTF?   &nbs...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist lost!! help!!

hi! las week there was a new playlist on spotify that suggest me 30 sogns recomended for me, based on my search profile.by accident y lost it......do you know how i can get it back?

• hi!    las week there was a new playlist on spotify that suggest me 30 sogns recomended for me, based on my search profile. by accident y lost it......do you know how i can get it back?&...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am dutch and living in spain and have a dutch spotify account/subscribtion

The problem i have that i cant listen because spotify says i am in a wrong country. I want to read everyting in my own language and not in spanish (my spanish is very very bad) how can i set spotify so i can read in dutch and listen and not being in ...

• Casual Listener
  • The problem i have that i cant listen because spotify says i am in a wrong country. I want to read everyting in my own language and not in spanish (my spanish is very very bad) how can i set spotify ...
  • yuri62
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problème d'activation Spotify premuim

Bonjours j ai acheter aujourd'hui Spotify premuim mais mon compte n'a pas bouger et est toujours sur free comment puis-je faire ?

• Bonjours j ai acheter aujourd'hui Spotify premuim mais mon compte n'a pas bouger et est toujours sur free comment puis-je faire ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not logging in from iPad/Windows Phone but logging in from pc browser

Hi all, I just signed up for a premium account and I'm being able to log in by the web browser in my computer but not on my iPad or Windows Phone. Through the browser it works fine, but on the iPad or Windows Phone it always gives me 'login failed me...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I just signed up for a premium account and I'm being able to log in by the web browser in my computer but not on my iPad or Windows Phone. Through the browser it works fine, but...
  • vitorisaia
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! full price for half month left?

Hello there, do I have to pay the full price for a premium subscription, even if there are only 21 days left this month? couldnt find anything in the FAQ. Would apreciate a fast answer so I can finally hear my songs on my mobile again

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there,   do I have to pay the full price for a premium subscription, even if there are only 21 days left this month?   couldnt find anything in the FAQ. Would apreciate a fast ans...
  • bestdancer2k
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes