Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • GollyGoshGale
  • Casual Listener
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 948 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Disabled Account

Hello everyone! My account (jcamp1032) was disabled. I sent a message via the Spotify contact form yesterday, with no response, except for the auto-reply (which I already replied to, in hopes of getting their attention). My case number is: 03305320 ....

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone! My account (jcamp1032) was disabled. I sent a message via the Spotify contact form yesterday, with no response, except for the auto-reply (which I already replied to, in hopes of gett...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No receipt

Hi all,I have just bought premium with a NUS student discount. I have had no receipt sent through to my email and therefore can not claim the premium. Do these emails take a while to come through or do I need to contact customer services?Thanks

• Hi all, I have just bought premium with a NUS student discount. I have had no receipt sent through to my email and therefore can not claim the premium. Do these emails take a while to come through...
  • Mattosaurus
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium problems renewing

Hello from a while ago, I bought a subscription to Premium, I've been renewed month after month without any problems, until one day I received an email stating that Spotify was not able to renew that subscription. Renewed attempt from subscriptions f...

• Regular
  • Hello from a while ago, I bought a subscription to Premium, I've been renewed month after month without any problems, until one day I received an email stating that Spotify was not able to renew that...
  • C-macdo
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't reset password

Hey, I am currently trying to reset my password, since i have forgottenI went through all the steps a few times to try change reset my password and all the times it sent an email which i clicked on link and set up my new password and confirmed my new...

• Hey, I am currently trying to reset my password, since i have forgotten I went through all the steps a few times to try change reset my password and all the times it sent an email which i clicked ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems Connecting Spotify to Facebook (Details inside)

I had an old Facebook which I connected Spotify too. I deleted that Facebook and made a new one. I disconnected my old Facebook from my Spotify and tried to connect it to my new Facebook. It does not work. My old Facebook e-mail and my new Facebook e...

• Casual Listener
  • I had an old Facebook which I connected Spotify too. I deleted that Facebook and made a new one. I disconnected my old Facebook from my Spotify and tried to connect it to my new Facebook. It does not...
  • DixieFlatline15
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Saved music gone

I had quite a few albums saved, and all of them disappeared when I updated to the latest version. Playlists are still here, it's only saved music that's gone. Is there a way to recover it?

• Casual Listener
  • I had quite a few albums saved, and all of them disappeared when I updated to the latest version. Playlists are still here, it's only saved music that's gone. Is there a way to recover it?
  • shadowwind182
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My facebook is frozen. I have no access to my spotify premium. Id like to keep my music. Thoughts?

My facebook was frozen recently and I've lost access to my spotify premium. I'm probably not getting my fb back but Id like to not have to start a new account and have to rediscover all of my music from the last two years... theres no way I could rem...

• My facebook was frozen recently and I've lost access to my spotify premium. I'm probably not getting my fb back but Id like to not have to start a new account and have to rediscover all of my music f...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How make Spotify stop to take money from me?

Hi, on the 6th of july i have canceled the monthly subscription of Spotify, but the 10th july Spotify take others 9.99 euros for the subscription,additionally the subscription doesn't work, so I have paid for a service that I don't want anymore, and ...

• Hi, on the 6th of july i have canceled the monthly subscription of Spotify, but the 10th july Spotify take others 9.99 euros for the subscription, additionally the subscription doesn't work, so I ha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

charged me twice and did not give me nothing

I'd tried to get the premium for 3 months and it said I already took the offer when I didnt. And when I checked my card it charged me. How can I get the premium or how do I get my money back

• Casual Listener
  • I'd tried to get the premium for 3 months and it said I already took the offer when I didnt. And when I checked my card it charged me. How can I get the premium or how do I get my money back
  • dcuellar210
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student plan

I have tried getting student spotify twice now and have been charged already without getting the service I paid for. I need to get reimbursed for one of them an need my college to be clickable to obtain my sevice can someone help me by telling how to...

• I have tried getting student spotify twice now and have been charged already without getting the service I paid for. I need to get reimbursed for one of them an need my college to be clickable to obt...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

previous subscription stopping 6 months free with phone contraxt

Hello I have signed a new contract with Vodafone where I get 6months free spotify. I had spotify premium on my old phone which was linked to my phone Bill. Although spotify says I'm on free, not premium , when Vodafone try to set me up it says I have...

• Hello I have signed a new contract with Vodafone where I get 6months free spotify. I had spotify premium on my old phone which was linked to my phone Bill. Although spotify says I'm on free, not prem...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Free trial

I signed up for the free 7 day trial, then 1 day after I signed up up for the 30 day free trial with the details etc but in account settings it says I'm only signed up for the 7 day trial and I can't change it? How do I access the 30 day trial I sign...

• I signed up for the free 7 day trial, then 1 day after I signed up up for the 30 day free trial with the details etc but in account settings it says I'm only signed up for the 7 day trial and I can't...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium through sprint but a student

So i am signed up for premium through my sprint account since it gave me 6 months free, but now that the trial is over i want to sign up as a student since im a college student, but when i go to subscriptions it only says to go to sprint for details.

• So i am signed up for premium through my sprint account since it gave me 6 months free, but now that the trial is over i want to sign up as a student since im a college student, but when i go to subs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

payments

I have been chaeged twice for spotify in the same month who do contact to resolve this

• Casual Listener
  • I have been chaeged twice for spotify in the same month who do contact to resolve this
  • Vicentbosch2208
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded the wrong account

So, i accidently upgraded to premium while my brother's account was logged in on my phone. I never noticed because i never logged out of spotify on my phone, but i recently got a new phone. Now i cant log in. I don't have the account name/email/passw...

• So, i accidently upgraded to premium while my brother's account was logged in on my phone. I never noticed because i never logged out of spotify on my phone, but i recently got a new phone. Now i can...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice with no subscription????

I tried to apply for a student spotify subscription yesterday and today. I'm a new student at a university and have a student ID, but they could not recognize me as a student for whatever reason. Regardless, I was then charged 4.99 (the cost of this ...

• I tried to apply for a student spotify subscription yesterday and today. I'm a new student at a university and have a student ID, but they could not recognize me as a student for whatever reason. Reg...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

premium subscriptions

Hello! Alright I have a question about the premium subscriptions thingy, I just bought premium for 30 days and I wonder if I can cancel it now and still have the premium for the rest of the 30 days so I dont forget to cancel the subscription when it'...

• Hello!   Alright I have a question about the premium subscriptions thingy, I just bought premium for 30 days and I wonder if I can cancel it now and still have the premium for the rest of...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where did my gift money go?

I received a gift card and activated to buy that .99 cents for three months deal. It worked but now that the 3 months ended I am wondering where did the rest of the gift card money go? There's no wallet status in Spotify so I feel robbed.

• I received a gift card and activated to buy that .99 cents for three months deal. It worked but now that the 3 months ended I am wondering where did the rest of the gift card money go? There's no wal...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Change Password

Hi I am currently trying to reset my password as I have forgotten what i had set this up as. I went through the steps twice to try change reset my password both times it sent an email which i clicked on link and set up my new password and confirmed m...

• Hi I am currently trying to reset my password as I have forgotten what i had set this up as.   I went through the steps twice to try change reset my password both times it sent an email which ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

noe

Won't let me log in after I bought premium

• Won't let me log in after I bought premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies