Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Advertising with Spotify

I'd like to advertise with Spotify - I've left my details on the correct page many times, but nobody has contacted me back - I've waited weeks for a reply but nothing. Are you able to tell me who to contact regarding advertising please?Many thanks

• I'd like to advertise with Spotify - I've left my details on the correct page many times, but nobody has contacted me back - I've waited weeks for a reply but nothing. Are you able to tell me who to ...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

premium account login problem

i wanna shutdown my facebook profile,i had an premium account spotify with this facebook account.and because of this situation i couldn't get my profile of spotify,is there any chance of to sign in with another way,with my email or etc.?

• i wanna shutdown my facebook profile,i had an premium  account spotify with this facebook account.and because of this situation i couldn't get my profile of spotify,is there any chance of to sig...
  • oliver4755
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium in not supported country

Hello Spotify team, everyone who see itfirst, i know that i cant do it because my country is not from the supported countriesbut i really want to make a premium...I live in israeland i want to make a premiumi know that i cant because i am from israel...

• Visitor
  • Hello Spotify team, everyone who see it first, i know that i cant do it because my country is not from the supported countries but i really want to make a premium... I live in israel and i want t...
  • Ptomalley35
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account, Facebook and new Mobile contact...

Hey all I'm currently subscribed to premium Spotify and have my Facebook linked to this account. I'm looking at taking out a new Mobile contract, and with this they offering 24 months free Spotify... I spoke to them and they told me they would provid...

• Hey all   I'm currently subscribed to premium Spotify and have my Facebook linked to this account.   I'm looking at taking out a new Mobile contract, and with this they offering 24 mont...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Removed songs!

Please help me quick!! So I hade my playlist on collaborative, so anyone could add good songs. But now someone removed every single track and added like two thousand tracks of the same song. I had some really good music on that playlist, I want it ba...

• Please help me quick!! So I hade my playlist on collaborative, so anyone could add good songs. But now someone removed every single track and added like two thousand tracks of the same song. I had so...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to contact support for a refund?

HiI got a Philips 9109/12 TV with support for spotify connect. To use it I need a premium account, so I buy it. But I cannot locate the connect button in spotify... So I do some search and apparently connect is NOT SUPPORTED on a windows phone. The l...

• Hi I got a Philips 9109/12 TV with support for spotify connect. To use it I need a premium account, so I buy it. But I cannot locate the connect button in spotify...  So I do some search and ap...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged early...

My last payment was made on the 16th of June as I was late updating my bank details. I planned to cancel before the July payment, but have been charged today, the 10th! Surely the recurring payment date changes if a payment is late; I (obviously) did...

• My last payment was made on the 16th of June as I was late updating my bank details. I planned to cancel before the July payment, but have been charged today, the 10th! Surely the recurring payment d...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Renew Family Subscription

Hi, A few days ago I've cancelled my 1 + 1 family subcription service (14.99) it will cease on the 20th July. However I decieded to stay with this plan but whenever I want to resubscribe I am automatically resubscribed to the standard premium of 9.99...

• Hi,   A few days ago I've cancelled my 1 + 1 family subcription service (14.99) it will cease on the 20th July. However I decieded to stay with this plan but whenever I want to resub...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

International Student Discount (via ISIC)

hi,I want to change my free account to a student account for 4,99€. I registred in the UNIDAYs account.But after having enter the paying informations, I can´t continue with paying.What can I do? is there a general problem with the student accounts cu...

• hi, I want to change my free account to a student account for 4,99€. I registred in the UNIDAYs account. But after having enter the paying informations, I can´t continue with paying. What can I do...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ads despite premium account/ general displeasure

I am getting ads on the top of my spotify desktop app. I have a premium account. They are muted first, but when i accidently move my mouse over it, the sound goes on - at full volume. Seriously, spotify begins to get really annoying. There are so man...

• Regular
  • I am getting ads on the top of my spotify desktop app. I have a premium account. They are muted first, but when i accidently move my mouse over it, the sound goes on - at full volume. Seriously, spot...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Student discount has stopped

I've always paid for Premium with a student discount £4.99 a month. Last month (June) I was charged £9.99 with no notification and I can't find anyway to chane this and re-establish my student discount anywhere on my profile. Without my student disco...

• Casual Listener
  • I've always paid for Premium with a student discount £4.99 a month. Last month (June) I was charged £9.99 with no notification and I can't find anyway to chane this and re-establish my student discou...
  • fluorscentneon
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Students

Yesterday I tried to verify my student mail to get the 5€ discount on premium, but i still did not recieved any email to verify

• Yesterday I tried to verify my student mail to get the 5€ discount on premium, but i still did not recieved any email to verify
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

60 days premium for free, still charged thanks Spotify

I upgraded to premium because of the 60 days trial offer for free, but i was still charged the amount it costs for one month. The only reason I wanted to try premium was because it was a free trial, is there any way to cancel the premium and get the ...

• I upgraded to premium because of the 60 days trial offer for free, but i was still charged the amount it costs for one month. The only reason I wanted to try premium was because it was a free trial, ...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaming problem

How do I stream music straight to my TV? I am a premium user and it's not giving me the option.

• How do I stream music straight to my TV? I am a premium user and it's not giving me the option.
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment issues

I recently receive an email saying that the subscription wasn't charged of my credit card.i logged in into spotify to verify and i tried to put my creditcard again. i get then the error message that my bank or card didn't work.now i checked my balanc...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently receive an email saying that the subscription wasn't charged of my credit card. i logged in into spotify to verify and i tried to put my creditcard again.   i get then the error me...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I was charged twice and never recived premium??????????

I got charged 2 times and never recieved premium, yet the charges stayed on my credit card, what the heck

• I got charged 2 times and never recieved premium, yet the charges stayed on my credit card, what the heck
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing Family Accounts

I have the family plan with three users. Is there a way that we can sync our playlists, so that we can see each other playlists etc.?

• I have the family plan with three users. Is there a way that we can sync our playlists, so that we can see each other playlists etc.?
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting Help

I need to make a new account and I can't because you guys won't delete after 4 times of asking. Is there a another way? I'm tired of getting told the same thing and then nothing is getting done.

• Visitor
  • I need to make a new account and I can't because you guys won't delete after 4 times of asking. Is there a another way? I'm tired of getting told the same thing and then nothing is getting done.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium but not getting it

I upgraded to premium via my I pad but am only getting free services. I have tried logging out and in again but it's still not working. I can't find any contact details for spotify

• I upgraded to premium via my I pad but am only getting free services. I have tried logging out and in again but it's still not working. I can't find any contact details for spotify
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account blocked "under investigation"

The other day I was using my Spotify Account, when i noticed all my playlists had been replaced with other playlists of music I do not listen to, this seemed strange, but I simply went to the playlist recovery and brought them all back. However on th...

• The other day I was using my Spotify Account, when i noticed all my playlists had been replaced with other playlists of music I do not listen to, this seemed strange, but I simply went to the playlis...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes