Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Can't get student discount

So my 12 month period apparently ended (i thought i had another month so kinda freaked me out seeing I was charged full price). And I tried reactivating the student discount for future months but i keep getting this message that says: "It appears tha...

• So my 12 month period apparently ended (i thought i had another month so kinda freaked me out seeing I was charged full price). And I tried reactivating the student discount for future months but i k...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! downloads

How do I stop downloading songs to my phone? I did it accidentally and it's using up the memory on my phone!!! HELP PLEASE.... QUICKLY!!?

• How do I stop downloading songs to my phone? I did it accidentally and it's using up the memory on my phone!!! HELP PLEASE.... QUICKLY!!?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I bought the $0.99 for 3 months but it took $9.99

I bought the $0.99 for 3 months but it took $9.99. I made sure before I payed many times that I had selected the right one, but once I payed, I had payed 9.99. Can anyone help me get the $0.99 instead of $9.99

• Visitor
  • I bought the $0.99 for 3 months but it took $9.99. I made sure before I payed many times that I had selected the right one, but once I payed, I had payed 9.99. Can anyone help me get the $0.99 instea...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

reset password to new email account

Hi. Months ago we signed up to spotify premium and are being charged every month. We have lost our password, however, and don't have access to the email that our account was set up with, so we are stuck! Any suggestions would be really appreciated. T...

• Visitor
  • Hi. Months ago we signed up to spotify premium and are being charged every month. We have lost our password, however, and don't have access to the email that our account was set up with, so we are st...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help

I think i tappes wrong and now i have 7days fred premium! But do i have to pay anything if i dont sant premium after that??

• I think i tappes wrong and now i have 7days fred premium! But do i have to pay anything if i dont sant premium after that??
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Detach Facebook account

Hi, Is it possible to detach the facebook account to spotify ? Thanks !

• Visitor
  • Hi,   Is it possible to detach the facebook account to spotify ?   Thanks !
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Rename Spotify Account

Hi Spotify-Team, I am using Teufel Streaming System that uses Spotify Connect. I had an issue the system (sound was playing on multiple speakers with Spotify) and they told me that it is an requirement from your side to have a username without specia...

• Hi Spotify-Team,   I am using Teufel Streaming System that uses Spotify Connect. I had an issue the system (sound was playing on multiple speakers with Spotify) and they told me that it is an ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Service options

Are the service options other than just premium and free? That is it?

• Casual Listener
  • Are the service options other than just premium and free? That is it?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I get a refund?

I clicked on free trial on the spotify application, and was taken to a page where I was told to enter my card details. I assumed this was so after my trial had finished they could then charge me, however I was immediately charged £9.99. How do I go a...

• I clicked on free trial on the spotify application, and was taken to a page where I was told to enter my card details. I assumed this was so after my trial had finished they could then charge me, how...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Vodafone and free spotify

Hello, I've an account Spotify, my username is gianesco. Through the christmass vodafone card i had six months' spotify free.Now I have activated the Summer vodafone card for to have twelve months of spotify free.For a mistake I have activated this s...

• Hello, I've an account Spotify, my username is gianesco. Through the christmass vodafone card i had six months' spotify free. Now I have activated the Summer vodafone card for to have twelve months ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help me please!

please could you delete my account? I tried to contact the forum but it wouldn't let me!!

• please could you delete my account? I tried to contact the forum but it wouldn't let me!!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I merge 2 accounts?

Help! I accidently created 2 separate accounts- somehow I created an account with an incorrect email address on the web- spelling my email @gmail.con instead of @gmail.com. It won't let me change my email adress because I accidently created a separat...

• Help! I accidently created 2 separate accounts- somehow I created an account with an incorrect email address on the web- spelling my email @gmail.con instead of @gmail.com.  It won't let me chan...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Doubled payments

Hi, I changed my credit card. Now I have doubled paymets.You charge my old credit card and the new one!!! Please solve this issue ASAP!

• Hi,   I changed my credit card. Now I have doubled paymets.You charge my old credit card and the new one!!! Please solve this issue ASAP!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Giftcard won't work [GER]

Hi Supportteam, i tried to contact the Help people via contactformular but they didn't answer at all. I bought a lot of giftcards for my daughter (birthday) and it seems that none of them are working.The Code starts with EPA we managed to upgrade her...

• Hi Supportteam,  i tried to contact the Help people via contactformular but they didn't answer at all.   I bought a lot of giftcards for my daughter (birthday) and it seems that none of ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

want to upgrade premium

I can login have my Playlist but not the premium I payed for.

• Casual Listener
  • I can login have my Playlist but not the premium I payed for.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't get my premium

I've tried doing what help says do but still not getting my premium

• I've tried doing what help says do but still not getting my premium
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium continues and will retain playlist

Dear Readers, How can I keep my playlists with a new premium subscription (playlists) my old beat is played out and I continue on my other number -. Or at KPNI would like to keep my playlists, how do I do thatNote 3 android 5Acer Aspire V3-772G Windo...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Readers, How can I keep my playlists with a new premium subscription (playlists) my old beat is played out and I continue on my other number -. Or at KPN I would like to keep my playlists, how ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! HOW DO I GET MY USERNAME???

I CREATED MY ACCOUNT WITH FACEBOOKAND I WAN'T TO STOP CONNECTING WITH IT AND START USING MY USERNAME INSTEAD, BUT I DON'T KNOW NEITHER MY NAME OR PASSWORD, WHERE CAN I FIND BOTH BEFORE DISCONNECTING MY ACCOUNT WITH FACEBOOK? (sorry for using uppercas...

• Casual Listener
  • I CREATED MY ACCOUNT WITH FACEBOOK AND I WAN'T TO STOP CONNECTING WITH IT AND START USING MY USERNAME INSTEAD, BUT I DON'T KNOW NEITHER MY NAME OR PASSWORD, WHERE CAN I FIND BOTH BEFORE DISCONN...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

getting overcharged and password isn't being accepted

I signed up for what I thought would be a free trial today, and ended up getting charged 10 bucks a month. I realize the problem is that I forgot that I already used up my free trial months ago and therefore am not eligible for another free trial. I ...

• I signed up for what I thought would be a free trial today, and ended up getting charged 10 bucks a month. I realize the problem is that I forgot that I already used up my free trial months ago and t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceling Spotify 7 day trial/Premium

I want to cancel the Spotify 7 day trial/ Premium and go back to the free Spotify account. I don't want to be charged. I tried going online but it won't let me unsubscribe. Can someone help me ?

• Visitor
  • I want to cancel the Spotify 7 day trial/ Premium and go back to the free Spotify account. I don't want to be charged. I tried going online but it won't let me unsubscribe. Can someone help me ?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes