Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium subscription

Ok so on May 16, I got spotify premium, now it's July 4th and I still haven't had to resubscribe. And I have 15 dollars on my phone but am afraid once I spend it my spotify premium will run out and I will have no money to get it. What do I do?

• Ok so on May 16, I got spotify premium, now it's July 4th and I still haven't had to resubscribe. And I have 15 dollars on my phone but am afraid once I spend it my spotify premium will run out and I...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentaly linked Facebook to Spotify!

I accidentally linked a facebook account to my spotify account. Is there any way to completely disconnect these two?

• I accidentally linked a facebook account to my spotify account. Is there any way to completely disconnect these two?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Kill my account and all Facebook association?

I try to create an account, but it says my email address is already in use. If I 'forgot my password', it tells me my account is married to Facebook. I intend to become a paying user, but I will not pay money while my account has ANY connection to fa...

• Regular
  • I try to create an account, but it says my email address is already in use. If I 'forgot my password', it tells me my account is married to Facebook.   I intend to become a payin...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Windows
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Gift card

I used $.99 on my Spotify gift card and it won't let me use it again,(I found another deal that does not equal the before gift card price). Also why can't one use a gift card on the student deal?

• Visitor
  • I used $.99 on my Spotify gift card and it won't let me use it again,(I found another deal that does not equal the before gift card price). Also why can't one use a gift card on the student deal?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not deleting my account

Hi allI tried to delete my Spotify account (emailed them with the correct form and all) and got an email back confirming that they recieved my request, but it's still not being deleted.. it's case number #: 03037977 if that helps. This is a really an...

• Visitor
  • Hi all I tried to delete my Spotify account (emailed them with the correct form and all) and got an email back confirming that they recieved my request, but it's still not being deleted.. it's case ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook cannot connect because it's already connected to a different account.

I just upgraded to spotify premium, and would like to connect my facebook account. This is not working on the android app or in-browser. In both cases facebook is opened, requests account information first, then requests permission to post. The first...

• I just upgraded to spotify premium, and would like to connect my facebook account. This is not working on the android app or in-browser.   In both cases facebook is opened, requests account in...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Blocked musics of my country

My signature are from USA because I've buy a card during a travel a few months agoNow I can't listen to a lot of songs that are been blocked for US accounts and the blocked songs are totally shuffle, for a example, half of the album Konk (The Kooks) ...

• Casual Listener
  • My signature are from USA because I've buy a card during a travel a few months ago Now I can't listen to a lot of songs that are been blocked for US accounts  and the blocked songs are totally...
  • faccinho
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

You'll hear this a lot, but for my own peace of mind: will I be charged after the 7 day free trial?

You'll probably hear this question a lot but for my own mind: ice accidentally clicked to have the 7 day free trial, but I don't actually want to have premium. I am scared I will be charged after this seven day trial ceases, can you tell me if I will...

• Casual Listener
  • You'll probably hear this question a lot but for my own mind: ice accidentally clicked to have the 7 day free trial, but I don't actually want to have premium. I am scared I will be charged after thi...
  • salty-60
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

country change

i am a premuim user and i moved from belguim to saudi arabia, after 14 days it stop working i tried to change the country and its not working. It doesnt change.

• Casual Listener
  • i am a premuim user and i moved from belguim to saudi arabia, after 14 days it stop working i tried to change the country and its not working. It doesnt change.
  • Jonahman10
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free Trial

I just tried to upgrade to a free 3 month trial and it looks like I have paid for it instead. I've been back in to cancel but can't now access the trial offer. Can someone please have a look at my account to confirm and get in touch to tell me how to...

• Casual Listener
  • I just tried to upgrade to a free 3 month trial and it looks like I have paid for it instead.   I've been back in to cancel but can't now access the trial offer.   Can someone please ha...
  • bobwootton
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant unsubcribe from premium

Hey, so i am trying to unsubcribe from premium but i am having trouble doing so. So when i try to do so on my laptop i go to the subscription page and there is no option for me to click. All it says is 'Your subscription will automatically renew on (...

• Hey, so i am trying to unsubcribe from premium but i am having trouble doing so. So when i try to do so on my laptop i go to the subscription page and there is no option for me to click. All it says ...
  • Ben100491
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! It was paid twice!!!!!!!!!

Hi,I'm paying 11.99 monthly for the premium.But it was paid twice last month. So i thought it would be not paid this month. but it was paid one time this month.can someone help me?i upload picture as proof.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm paying 11.99 monthly for the premium. But it was paid twice last month. So i thought it would be not paid this month. but it was paid one time this month. can someone help me? i upload pi...
  • madbid
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged but no Premium

Hello. I've been charged for 0,99 for 3 months of Premium but my account is still Free.What can I do?thanks!

• Hello. I've been charged for 0,99 for 3 months of Premium but my account is still Free. What can I do? thanks!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscriptions and Premium

So I just got spotify and I saw a "free trial" for a month on my account and I click on it, and it asked for my Apple ID and password and then It said like a confirm the 12.99 on your iTunes account for premium for the free trial and I accidentally c...

• So I just got spotify and I saw a "free trial" for a month on my account and I click on it, and it asked for my Apple ID and password and then It said like a confirm the 12.99 on your iTunes account ...
  • NaikvdW
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium Vodafone

hi i activate the 12 months premium spotify for free with vodafone and logged in with my facebook account but i'm sill free. i have spoke with vodafone and for them the service is active from yesterday

• Casual Listener
  • hi i activate the 12 months premium spotify for free with vodafone and logged in with my facebook account but i'm sill free. i have spoke with vodafone and for them the service is active from ye...
  • Princessmel21
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Account canceled because still linked to facebook

Hi again, I have just canceled my spotify premium account, because I don't want to use facebook anymore and you guys seemed unwilling to unlink my spotify account from my facebook account. I stayed with you guys because there was no real alternative,...

• Visitor
  • Hi again,   I have just canceled my spotify premium account, because I don't want to use facebook anymore and you guys seemed unwilling to unlink my spotify account from my facebook account. I...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! A good feature has disappeared

I used to be able to search for a song ... when the song came up by many different artists , I could then click at the top on "Artist" and it would put all the artists in alphabetical order - this made it easy for me to scroll down and see all the ve...

• Regular
  • I used to be able to search for a song ... when the song came up by many different artists , I could then click at the top on "Artist" and it would put all the artists in alphabetical order - this ma...
  • Florabuttery
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for student premium but still show up as a free account?

I tried subscribing for Spotify premium with the student discount, but I got charged before they verified I was a student yet I did not receive my premium account? What do I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I tried subscribing for Spotify premium with the student discount, but I got charged before they verified I was a student yet I did not receive my premium account? What do I do?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount...... been charged for Premium.

Help! I had student discount and then I noticed that I was charged the full amount this month. I had a lapse of two weeks of getting my new student card as I was on holiday. I have tried to change my account from Premium to Student, but it won't acce...

• Help!    I had student discount and then I noticed that I was charged the full amount this month.  I had a lapse of two weeks of getting my new student card as I was on holiday.&nbsp...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

cant access my account!

Can someone plz help. I cannot get on to my premium account as i keeps coming up with "error incorrect username and password". I log in witn facebook but it just wont let me. I have checked the passwords and usernames, i have reinstalled the app on m...

• Can someone plz help. I cannot get on to my premium account as i keeps coming up with "error incorrect username and password". I log in witn facebook but it just wont let me. I have checked the passw...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes