Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Did I get cheated?

I wanted to try the first three months for 0.99 a month and used a $10 Spotify gift card (It doesn't say 1 month it says $10) which just loaded a month onto the account, so am I now uneligible to participate in the promo because I got a gift card for...

• I wanted to try the first three months for 0.99 a month and used a $10 Spotify gift card (It doesn't say 1 month it says $10) which just loaded a month onto the account, so am I now uneligible to par...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Gift Cards?

A friend started on premium about a month ago, using hte $.99 for 3 months deal - so he stil has 2 months left on that. Can I get him a 3-month online gift card if he already has Premium? Will it just add time to his subscription once his $.99 deal i...

• Casual Listener
  • A friend started on premium about a month ago, using hte $.99 for 3 months deal - so he stil has 2 months left on that. Can I get him a 3-month online gift card if he already has Premium? Will it jus...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify shows me as Free and I am missing most of my playlists

i,I am a premium User since 3 or 4 months and all worked fine till now.Today I was login and Spotify handles me as free User and most of my playlists are gone! Could anyone help me? ThX,Magroll

• i, I am a premium User since 3 or 4 months and all worked fine till now. Today I was login and Spotify handles me as free User and most of my playlists are gone!   Could anyone help me? &nb...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help- trying to figure out if Spotify would work for my senior living community

We are a senior community that has activity programs running in like 7-10 areas in the building. Music is a big part of our day. CD's for all these areas is getting crazy. There has got to be a better way. We want to be able to pick music genre, a so...

• We are a senior community that has activity programs running in like 7-10 areas in the building.  Music is a big part of our day.  CD's for all these areas is getting crazy.  There has...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Keine Antwort vom Support | Konto schließen

Hallo liebe Community, hallo Spotify! Ich habe bereits letzte Woche darum gebeten mein Konto zu löschen, da ich über Facebook bei Spotify angemeldet bin und ich die hinterlegte Emailadresse dazu nutzen möchte einen Premiumaccount zu öffnen (Ich möcht...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo liebe Community, hallo Spotify!   Ich habe bereits letzte Woche darum gebeten mein Konto zu löschen, da ich über Facebook bei Spotify angemeldet bin und ich die hinterlegte Emailadresse ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Canceling seven day free trial

I accidentally clicked on the week long free trial in my spotify app. Will I be charged once it is over?

• Visitor
  • I accidentally clicked on the week long free trial in my spotify app. Will I be charged once it is over?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wanting student discount instead of $12.99 subscription

I am signed up to get the $12.99 subscription after my free trial is up. However I am a full time student and want the discount. How do I make the switch since it will not let me.

• I am signed up to get the $12.99 subscription after my free trial is up. However I am a full time student and want the discount. How do I make the switch since it will not let me.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account wont delete

Please may you delete my account I tried to but its not deleting please help!!!!!

• Please may you delete my account I tried to but its not deleting please help!!!!!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium Family Account

I searched online and see that spotify family can have up to 5 users. I only have three includinf myself, and do not have the option to invite anybody else. What is going on? How can I get access to my 5 accounts? I have been searching for an answer ...

• I searched online and see that spotify family can have up to 5 users. I only have three includinf myself, and do not have the option to invite anybody else. What is going on? How can I get access to ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium cancellation

Sgned up to premium 3 months ago, now want to cancel premium account however on my account there is no premium on there and asks me to start a trial but I still reviceve payments from my credit card from spoitfy.

• Sgned up to premium 3 months ago, now want to cancel premium account however on my account there is no premium on there and asks me to start a trial but I still reviceve payments from my credit card ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

help signing in

My daughter has two accounts on spotify.The first account she wants to deleteThe second account she wants to use but she cant log in on her phone or laptop. just says wrong password or user nameWe have reset the pass word and reinstalled both desktop...

• My daughter has two accounts on spotify. The first account she wants to delete The second account she wants to use but she cant log in on her phone or laptop. just says wrong password or user name ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I didn't receive the 60 day free trial as advertised

I was very tempted by this free offer on your website about a free spotify premium subscription for 60 days.so I gave my card details etc expecting to get the 60 day trial as advetised..I was quite unimpressed that they just took the £10 and said I o...

• I was very tempted by this free offer on your website about a free spotify premium subscription for 60 days. so I gave my card details etc expecting to get the 60 day trial as advetised..I was quite...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to cancel a premium subscription from sprint

sprint gave me free spotify premium and i would like to cancel it or delete my spotify account

• sprint gave me free spotify premium and i would like to cancel it or delete my spotify account
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought 3 months premium last May but im now on Free.

I bought the promo for 3 months last May but now my spotify is on free. Please help!

• I bought the promo for 3 months last May but now my spotify is on free. Please help!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password won't work

I just downloaded the spotify app for iPhone. It worked fine when I first signed up. But today when I tried to log in I got a message - login failed. I registered using my email address - not Facebook. I tried resetting my password and tried deleting...

• I just downloaded the spotify app for iPhone. It worked fine when I first signed up. But today when I tried to log in I got a message - login failed. I registered using my email address - not Faceboo...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I payed for premium and it won't work

I've been using premium since December now and recently my visa card was lost so i got a new card and forgot to update my card details on Spotify.my premium was then stop and i just added my new card today. I've been charged for premium but still can...

• I've been using premium since December now and recently my visa card was lost so i got a new card and forgot to update my card details on Spotify.my premium was then stop and i just added my new card...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed to student charged $9.99 still

Hi there, I upgraded to premiumAnd five minutes later saw you have student prices and registered for that, but for this month it charged $9.99- can we adjust that please? I want the student pricing please! Thank you! Order 47346360060075.

• Hi there, I upgraded to premium And five minutes later saw you have student prices and registered for that, but for this month it charged $9.99- can we adjust that please? I want the student pricing...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Will I able to subscribe to Spotify Family?

I already using premium account and paid using cash not by credit card so i won't be charge every month. My subscription will lasts until October 9,2015. Suddenly my family member wants to have premium feature. Will I able to subscribe to spotify fam...

• Casual Listener
  • I already using premium account and paid using cash not by credit card so i won't be charge every month. My subscription will lasts until October 9,2015. Suddenly my family member wants to have premi...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch Account from Facebook profile to email

Hello, I have deactivated my Facebook account and therefore would like my Spotify profile transfered over to my email. Is there someone who can assist me with this process? -Adam

• Hello,    I have deactivated my Facebook account and therefore would like my Spotify profile transfered over to my email. Is there someone who can assist me with this process?   -A...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Just started 3-month trial, BUT....

When I look at my account, it says that my premium subscription will renew TOMORROW (I just started the 3-month trial TODAY) and I will be charged $9.99/month.What happened to my 3 months?????

• Regular
  • When I look at my account, it says that my premium subscription will renew TOMORROW (I just started the 3-month trial TODAY) and I will be charged $9.99/month. What happened to my 3 months?????
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes