Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Switch Account from Facebook profile to email

Hello, I have deactivated my Facebook account and therefore would like my Spotify profile transfered over to my email. Is there someone who can assist me with this process? -Adam

• Hello,    I have deactivated my Facebook account and therefore would like my Spotify profile transfered over to my email. Is there someone who can assist me with this process?   -A...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Just started 3-month trial, BUT....

When I look at my account, it says that my premium subscription will renew TOMORROW (I just started the 3-month trial TODAY) and I will be charged $9.99/month.What happened to my 3 months?????

• Regular
  • When I look at my account, it says that my premium subscription will renew TOMORROW (I just started the 3-month trial TODAY) and I will be charged $9.99/month. What happened to my 3 months?????
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

FACEBOOK

Please help me unlink my Facebook account!!!I dont want Facebook anymore. I don't want to lose all of my playlists. I cant figure out how to send a customer help form.

• Please help me unlink my Facebook account!!! I dont want Facebook anymore. I don't want to lose all of my playlists. I cant figure out how to send a customer help form.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify in offline mode still uses data??!!

I'm a premium member using spotify on offline mode. I also have mobile data turned off to spotify, and offline mode is turned on. I can still play all tracks when the phone is in airplane mode, so I know that the tracks have been downloaded and are o...

• Regular
  • I'm a premium member using spotify on offline mode. I also have mobile data turned off to spotify, and offline mode is turned on.   I can still play all tracks when the phone is in airplane mo...
  • Daskarzine
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

.99/Student Deals

If I sign up for the .99 trial, will I be able to apply the student discount in three months when the trial expires?

• If I sign up for the .99 trial, will I be able to apply the student discount in three months when the trial expires?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

.99 deal problem

I signed up for the .99 deal and it charged my paypal .99, but when i went to my spotify page it said I would be charged 9.99 the same day (today) so I cancelled it, but then I got an email saying it will deactivate in 3 months like with the deal, an...

• I signed up for the .99 deal and it charged my paypal .99, but when i went to my spotify page it said I would be charged 9.99 the same day (today) so I cancelled it, but then I got an email saying it...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free Spotify to Smart TV Apps

Spotify should consider the Free subscription on smart tv apps. My iPad and computer both offer it. Do not want to sign up for premium.

• Spotify should consider the Free subscription on smart tv apps. My iPad and computer both offer it. Do not want to sign up for premium.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Facebook Profile Connected to Spotify Account

My mom's Facebook profile somehow got connected to my Spotify account. It wasn't that way before, it just changed. I can't figure out how to change it, even after reading through other postings reporting the same problem. Spotify, please help!

• Casual Listener
  • My mom's Facebook profile somehow got connected to my Spotify account. It wasn't that way before, it just changed. I can't figure out how to change it, even after reading through other postings repor...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP I need to cancel my premium spotify subscription

I assumed I would be paying for the student premium that's only 3.99 because I am a student but when It charged it to me it said it was 12.99!! Is there any way I can cancel this and get the 3.99 premium PLEASE

• I assumed I would be paying for the student premium that's only 3.99 because I am a student but when It charged it to me it said it was 12.99!! Is there any way I can cancel this and get the 3.99 pre...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel subscription broken, now want to delete my account

A friend of mine activated the free trial for Spotify when borrowing my phone yesterday. I've wasted an hour today trying to cancel it, the cancel button doesn't seem to exist anymore. The lack of direct customer support and the experience of being u...

• Casual Listener
  • A friend of mine activated the free trial for Spotify when borrowing my phone yesterday. I've wasted an hour today trying to cancel it, the cancel button doesn't seem to exist anymore. The lack of di...
  • qhenkart
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceling Subscription... Not Working.

This is getting very aggravating. I have been trying to cancel my mobile premium subscription for almost a week now and cannot find a single answer. I am well aware that I should be able to just go into my subscription page(on my iPhone OR my compute...

• This is getting very aggravating. I have been trying to cancel my mobile premium subscription for almost a week now and cannot find a single answer. I am well aware that I should be able to just go i...
  • natblaser
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Automatic Renewal nonetheless I cancelled subscription

Hello,the automatic renewal has charged an additional month wven if yesterday I have cancelled my subscription and received official email of subscription cancelled.want my modey back!

• Hello, the automatic renewal has charged an additional month wven if yesterday I have cancelled my subscription and received official email of subscription cancelled. want my modey back!
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change email address

I'm trying to update my email address but every time I do, it keeps coming up with sorry, wrong password. I've updated my password so it's definitely not the wrong one and my account isn't Linked to Facebook. This is starting to annoy me a little...!...

• I'm trying to update my email address but every time I do, it keeps coming up with sorry, wrong password. I've updated my password so it's definitely not the wrong one and my account isn't Linked to ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple charges through phone contract deal

I signed up for a premium Spotify account through my mobile phone contract with Vodafone. Basically I got the first 6 months free and then £9.99 thereafter. However, I logged onto my Vodafone account to see that I have been charged £9.99 four times f...

• I signed up for a premium Spotify account through my mobile phone contract with Vodafone. Basically I got the first 6 months free and then £9.99 thereafter. However, I logged onto my Vodafone account...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

9.99 statt 5 Euro

Sehr geehrte Spotify Team, Seit dem letzten Monat nutze ich Spotify Premium für Studenten für 4.99 Euro. Die Bezahlung stelle ich per Rechnung/ Klarna ein und die erste Rechnung kam dann auch per Mail, welches ich auch bezahlte. Nun bin ich sozusagen...

• Casual Listener
  • Sehr geehrte Spotify Team,   Seit dem letzten Monat nutze ich Spotify Premium für Studenten für 4.99 Euro. Die Bezahlung stelle ich per Rechnung/ Klarna ein und die erste Rechnung kam dann auc...
  • HerrRimedzö
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change username

Hi. Can i Change my username? I wanna.

• Visitor
  • Hi. Can i Change my username? I wanna.
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Getting student discount when logged into Spotify through facebook

I signed up for Spotify through Facebook and then later found out that I can get premium for cheaper if I sign up with a confirmed school account email (this would be my Reynolds account). If I just change the email of my Facebook to the school email...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for Spotify through Facebook and then later found out that I can get premium for cheaper if I sign up with a confirmed school account email (this would be my Reynolds account). If I just ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Downgraded to free subscription to change to a student discount - not working

I followed the procedure to get a student discount premium account by first canceling my premium subscription, and then trying to use the student website to enroll for the discount. Whenever I click on the student website, it says that I am not eligi...

• Casual Listener
  • I followed the procedure to get a student discount premium account by first canceling my premium subscription, and then trying to use the student website to enroll for the discount. Whenever I click ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Part Album Now Not Available

Can anyone answer why part of an album would suddenly become unavailable. The album in question is Queen: We Will Rock You: Cast Album. I added this album as a playlist around ayear ago and haven't had any issues listening to it. Then around 4 months...

• Casual Listener
  • Can anyone answer why part of an album would suddenly become unavailable.   The album in question is Queen: We Will Rock You: Cast Album.   I added this album as a playlist around a...
  • htenld
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

No free trial for me... ;(

Dear community, I have purchased today the premium status by redeeming a voucher. I wanted to redeem this voucher in connection's with the 60 day trial program. So I redeemed the code, but had to realise quickly that I had now paid only one month wit...

• Dear community, I have purchased today the premium status by redeeming a voucher. I wanted to redeem this voucher in connection's with the 60 day trial program. So I redeemed the code, but had to rea...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes