Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Revomed spotify from facebook, now i can't log back in.

Yesterday, I accidently removed the spotify app from my FB account. And it seems like I lost my premium account now. I made a second account through FB, and my old account now no longer has my name connected to it. My old account now has a username w...

• Not applicable
  • Yesterday, I accidently removed the spotify app from my FB account. And it seems like I lost my premium account now. I made a second account through FB, and my old account now no longer has my name c...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify premium to Movistar spotify

Hello, I have a spotify premium account but recently I have migrated my mobile phone operator to Movistar. How would I do to change my spotify subscription to Movistar? I would like enjoy of the discount that Movistar offers but I would not like lose...

• Regular
  • Hello, I have a spotify premium account but recently I have migrated my mobile phone operator to Movistar. How would I do to change my spotify subscription to Movistar? I would like enjoy of the disc...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution See list of devices synced

how do I see a list of devices that are sent to my Spotify. To my knowledge I only have two neither can play music offline dup to error message saying I've synced more than 3 devices which is not true

• Casual Listener
  • how do I see a list of devices that are sent to my Spotify. To my knowledge I only have two neither can play music offline dup to error message saying I've synced more than 3 devices which is not true
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Linux
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Unlink Facebook

I realize there are a few threads on this but I can't seem to find a straight answer nor any way to contact Spotify support directly. I'm looking to disconnect my Facebook with my Spotify Premium account, as I'm no longer using Facebook. I don't have...

• I realize there are a few threads on this but I can't seem to find a straight answer nor any way to contact Spotify support directly.   I'm looking to disconnect my Facebook with my Spotify ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

0,99€ , 3 Monate

Kann das 0,99€ für 3 Monate nicht erwerben....Bitte um hilfe

• Not applicable
  • Kann das 0,99€ für 3 Monate nicht erwerben.... Bitte um hilfe
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Account and Old Account

So, i opened a new account to enjoy a 3 month trial for 0.99 ( Spotify did not let me do it with my previous account as i have already used 1 month free trial) . Now i want to link my account with my facebook account which was a previous account but ...

• Casual Listener
  • So, i opened a new account to enjoy a 3 month trial for 0.99 ( Spotify did not let me do it with my previous account as i have already used 1 month free trial) . Now i want to link my account with my...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unauthorized Charges

Hello, Maybe someone can help me here. I've emailed Spotify and they are not replying. I have a charge of .99 cents on my credit card, which I did not make. Whle this may not seem like much, I have no idea where they got the card information and it's...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Maybe someone can help me here.  I've emailed Spotify and they are not replying.     I have a charge of .99 cents on my credit card, which I did not make.  W...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Security
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't seem to pay by phone for my 3 month £0.99 subscription

I made an account today with the aim of getting the 3 months subscription for 99p + 1 month free membership, but it seems I can't pay by phone, I have selected the different payment options but here's what it says

• I made an account today with the aim of getting the 3 months subscription for 99p + 1 month free membership, but it seems I can't pay by phone, I have selected the different payment options but here'...
  • ilovethebiebs09
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify special offer December

Hi everyone, I have a problem. On december 6th 2014 I bought Spotify-Premium for one month. At this time there was an offer that I get 3 months Spotify-Premium when I buy one. Now I do not have Spotif-Premium any longer. Why? I am looking forward for...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, I have a problem. On december 6th 2014 I bought Spotify-Premium for one month. At this time there was an offer that I get 3 months Spotify-Premium when I buy one. Now I do not ha...
  • vaa5
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and Facebook

Hi... I just signed up for the Spotify premium 3 month trial offer with my Facebook profile. I would like to disconnect my spotify account from Facebook. How do I do that? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi... I just signed up for the Spotify premium 3 month trial offer with my Facebook profile. I would like to disconnect my spotify account from Facebook. How do I do that? Thanks
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why am i being charged more than Americans

To Spotify, Why is it that in the United Kingdom i am charged £9.99 but if i was in America i would be charged $9.99 for the same service? Also you continue to charge me twice a month and not reply to my messages but this is nothing new to you. Regar...

• Not applicable
  • To Spotify,   Why is it that in the United Kingdom i am charged £9.99 but if i was in America i would be charged $9.99 for the same service?   Also you continue to charge me twice a...
  • Teresa
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't remember password and my account is linked to a deactivated hotmail account.

Hey Guys, I really need help here. I really want to download Spotify for a new laptop, but I cannot remember my password. And everytime I try to change my passowrd I am not able to as my hotmail account is dead and the password reset always gets sent...

• Hey Guys,    I really need help here. I really want to download Spotify for a new laptop, but I cannot remember my password. And everytime I try to change my passowrd I am not able to a...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to deactivate Facebook but signed up for Premium promo already through FB account

I signed up for Spotify Free logging in with my Facebook. I then signed up for the 3 month promo to Premium at the end of December. I want to deavticate my Facebook. It looks like the only way to do this is to cancel my account and start a new one bu...

• Not applicable
  • I signed up for Spotify Free logging in with my Facebook. I then signed up for the 3 month promo to Premium at the end of December. I want to deavticate my Facebook. It looks like the only way to do ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit Card in Error

My credit card was charged yet I do not have any payment information set up in my profile and I have a free account. How do i find out what account my credit card is associated with?

• My credit card was charged yet I do not have any payment information set up in my profile and I have a free account. How do i find out what account my credit card is associated with?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I merge two accounts?

Help please!! Is there a way to merge your facebook account with a regular account so that I don't have to log in through facebook? I do not want the facebook account, but that is where my followers and playlists are. I cannot play it on my computer ...

• Casual Listener
  • Help please!! Is there a way to merge your facebook account with a regular account so that I don't have to log in through facebook? I do not want the facebook account, but that is where my follower...
  • alexis710
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Forgotten Username

I pay for a premium account but after replacing my phone I can't log into my spotify account, I don't know what my username was. Please help! I'm paying premium but not being able to use it! Iv contacted by email to try and sort it out a few times, b...

• Regular
  • I pay for a premium account but after replacing my phone I can't log into my spotify account, I don't know what my username was. Please help! I'm paying premium but not being able to use it! Iv conta...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

How to unlink my facebook account

I've had spotify for quite sometime now and I'm looking to delete my facebook account. Only thing holding me back is Spotify. Everytime I deactivate I forget that spotify uses my fb account to log in. I saw somewhere else that you have to make a new ...

• Not applicable
  • I've had spotify for quite sometime now and I'm looking to delete my facebook account. Only thing holding me back is Spotify. Everytime I deactivate I forget that spotify uses my fb account to log in...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bank account getting charged but subscription is cancelled and premium isnt active either

Title basically says it all, I cancelled my subscription early December because I didn´t need it anymore, now I checked my Bank account and saw, that I got charged for both, December and January although the subscription was cancelled in time. I also...

• Casual Listener
  • Title basically says it all, I cancelled my subscription early December because I didn´t need it anymore, now I checked my Bank account and saw, that I got charged for both, December and January alth...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing starred songs on new phone?

Hi Folks. Been using Spotify for a while now, and have compiled a list of my fave songs which I have 'starred'. My phone recently broke but when I got a new phone, installed Spotify and logged in, I thought I would be able to sync my starred songs. B...

• Hi Folks. Been using Spotify for a while now, and have compiled a list of my fave songs which I have 'starred'. My phone recently broke but when I got a new phone, installed Spotify and logged in...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

FREE TRIAL

My free trial is finished and I was expecting to pay 99p for 3 months but I've been charged the standard £9.99 - why has this happened?

• My free trial is finished and I was expecting to pay 99p for 3 months but I've been charged the standard £9.99 - why has this happened?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes