Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium not working on my phone

I signed up for spotify premium today using my NUS student discount. After signing up on the website it says welcome to premium and says that my account is premium. I downloaded the app and signed in with the same username and password and it is only...

• I signed up for spotify premium today using my NUS student discount. After signing up on the website it says welcome to premium and says that my account is premium. I downloaded the app and signed in...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Stuck and cannot reset password or access my account

Folks ... For whatever reason today, I got logged-out of Spotify, when I tried to login it didn't recognize my password. I tried to reset .... and here we go ... The password reset emails are not going through for me. I checked trash, spam and regula...

• Regular
  • Folks ...   For whatever reason today, I got logged-out of Spotify, when I tried to login it didn't recognize my password. I tried to reset .... and here we go ...   The password reset ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed account from premium to free, still charged on my card

Hello, I decided to revert my account to free after using spotify premium. My account does say free, and on the site when I click receipts I wasn't charged after the month of April. However, my Visa card was charged 9.99 anyway on both 5/13 and 6/15....

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I decided to revert my account to free after using spotify premium. My account does say free, and on the site when I click receipts I wasn't charged after the month of April. However,...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete my account please

I've contact support and replied to the automated message. No reply. Can you please delete this account so i can make a fresh new one? I want to use the same email but I cant unless this account is deleted. Thank you

• Visitor
  • I've contact support and replied to the automated message. No reply.  Can you please delete this account so i can make a fresh new one? I want to use the same email but I cant unless this accou...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked, help? please?

Hi.My account has been hacked.Somebody has changed the email and password, I can login via facebook, but I cant change the email and password. i suspect i has been like this for some time.. Please help me!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. My account has been hacked. Somebody has changed the email and password, I can login via facebook, but I cant change the email and password. i suspect i has been like this for some time.. &nbs...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

subsciption issue

I have had an acct for quite some time. My cc info changed so I went to update and now all my playlists r gone. It's almost like its a brand new profile. What do I do?

• I have had an acct for quite some time. My cc info changed so I went to update and now all my playlists r gone. It's almost like its a brand new profile. What do I do?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day" Driving me crazy!

Hello, I am getting fed up of using this service I keep getting problems each month about my account and now this month apparently my card isn't working when I fully know it does work. So last month I signed up to the student spotify and used my NUS ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,    I am getting fed up of using this service I keep getting problems each month about my account and now this month apparently my card isn't working when I fully know it does work....
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! cancel my account

how do I cancel my account on spotify? I've done everything, I sent a request, they told me they were going to get in touch soon and it's been 2 months and nothing happened

• Visitor
  • how do I cancel my account on spotify? I've done everything, I sent a request, they told me they were going to get in touch soon and it's been 2 months and nothing happened
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium on PS3 but not on Windows

Hi, I checked for a solution but dont seem to be able to find one. I subscribed on the PS3. When I log into Spotify on Windows 7 using the same account, the playeer shows 'free' (and plays ads) but the account shows premium. Heres what is says:Spotif...

• Hi, I checked for a solution but dont seem to be able to find one. I subscribed on the PS3. When I log into Spotify on Windows 7 using the same account, the playeer shows 'free' (and plays ads) but t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Only Facebook Login possible

Hi! I did my registration/login with my facebook account. And that usually works without any problems. But at my workplace it's not possible to login with facebook. So I tried to login with the spotify account. But I didn't have the password respecti...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I did my registration/login with my facebook account. And that usually works without any problems.   But at my workplace it's not possible to login with facebook.   So I tr...
  • Held_der_Welt
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My spotify playlists are gone

I turned in my spotify today and found that all my playlists and started music were gone. Luckily I had one public playlist that I could access from my profile page, but about halfway through the first song the audio turned off. It was still playing;...

• I turned in my spotify today and found that all my playlists and started music were gone. Luckily I had one public playlist that I could access from my profile page, but about halfway through the f...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

When I switch an album from offline to online does it come off my storage?

My memory space on my phone is bogged by the albums I am accepting as offline. So does it free space up if I turn the album back to only online? I mean do I need to manually delete from storage or does Spotify so that automatically? Make sense?

• My memory space on my phone is bogged by the albums I am accepting as offline. So does it free space up if I turn the album back to only online? I mean do I need to manually delete from storage or do...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

still being billed

I deleted my spotify account but am still getting billed and I don't know how to stop it.

• I deleted my spotify account but am still getting billed and I don't know how to stop it.
  • Mattosaurus
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

stop charging my account!!

I have been trying to cancel my service with no luck. You guys make it impossible to cancel and it says I am on the frew service so why am I still being charged every month? I want two months of charges to be reimbursed since I dont even use the serv...

• I have been trying to cancel my service with no luck. You guys make it impossible to cancel and it says I am on the frew service so why am I still being charged every month? I want two months of char...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

2 mobile phones with different numbers on 1 premium contract?

HiI have 2 mobile phones on a contract with Vodafone & each has a separate number. Vodafone are offering me a new contract with Spotify included. Do I need to get a premium contract for each phone or would one contract cover both? Naturally, it's che...

• Hi I have 2 mobile phones on a contract with Vodafone & each has a separate number. Vodafone are offering me a new contract with Spotify included. Do I need to get a premium contract for each ph...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Have been charged three times

I have this issue that my bank account was charged three times and I still don't have premium. I tried using the student discount and it just charged my account 4.99 three times and I was not sent a receipt. Please help me out.

• Casual Listener
  • I have this issue that my bank account was charged three times and I still don't have premium. I tried using the student discount and it just charged my account 4.99 three times and I was not sent a ...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Paiement Error ..

I had a premium account for almost four years, without any problems. But since last month, i have some problems to pay. I Changed my credit card number last month, and after several trys it was validated and the premium account was paid. But this mon...

• Casual Listener
  • I had a premium account for almost four years, without any problems.   But since last month, i have some problems to pay. I Changed my credit card number last month, and after several trys i...
  • Sybaqua
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Apply Student Discount to Premium Subscription

Hi all, I am currently a university undergrad that's paying the Premium price of 9.99/month and have been paying full price unknowingly for the past 6 months. How do I apply my student discount to my Spotify account? Thanks Renee

• Hi all,   I am currently a university undergrad that's paying the Premium price of 9.99/month and have been paying full price unknowingly for the past 6 months. How do I apply my student disco...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

cancel my account

How do I cancel my account on spotify? I've done everything, I sent a request, they told me they were going to get in touch soon and it's been 2 months and nothing happened

• Visitor
  • How do I cancel my account on spotify? I've done everything, I sent a request, they told me they were going to get in touch soon and it's been 2 months and nothing happened  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount not working

Hi all, I have been paying for Spotify premium for a few years now and have only recently found out about the student discount. I have attempted to apply the discount a number of times through the NUS website, but it doesn't work...I have tried cance...

• Hi all,   I have been paying for Spotify premium for a few years now and have only recently found out about the student discount. I have attempted to apply the discount a number of times throu...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes