Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Can I merge two accounts?

Help please!! Is there a way to merge your facebook account with a regular account so that I don't have to log in through facebook? I do not want the facebook account, but that is where my followers and playlists are. I cannot play it on my computer ...

• Casual Listener
  • Help please!! Is there a way to merge your facebook account with a regular account so that I don't have to log in through facebook? I do not want the facebook account, but that is where my follower...
  • alexis710
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Forgotten Username

I pay for a premium account but after replacing my phone I can't log into my spotify account, I don't know what my username was. Please help! I'm paying premium but not being able to use it! Iv contacted by email to try and sort it out a few times, b...

• Regular
  • I pay for a premium account but after replacing my phone I can't log into my spotify account, I don't know what my username was. Please help! I'm paying premium but not being able to use it! Iv conta...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

How to unlink my facebook account

I've had spotify for quite sometime now and I'm looking to delete my facebook account. Only thing holding me back is Spotify. Everytime I deactivate I forget that spotify uses my fb account to log in. I saw somewhere else that you have to make a new ...

• Not applicable
  • I've had spotify for quite sometime now and I'm looking to delete my facebook account. Only thing holding me back is Spotify. Everytime I deactivate I forget that spotify uses my fb account to log in...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bank account getting charged but subscription is cancelled and premium isnt active either

Title basically says it all, I cancelled my subscription early December because I didn´t need it anymore, now I checked my Bank account and saw, that I got charged for both, December and January although the subscription was cancelled in time. I also...

• Casual Listener
  • Title basically says it all, I cancelled my subscription early December because I didn´t need it anymore, now I checked my Bank account and saw, that I got charged for both, December and January alth...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing starred songs on new phone?

Hi Folks. Been using Spotify for a while now, and have compiled a list of my fave songs which I have 'starred'. My phone recently broke but when I got a new phone, installed Spotify and logged in, I thought I would be able to sync my starred songs. B...

• Hi Folks. Been using Spotify for a while now, and have compiled a list of my fave songs which I have 'starred'. My phone recently broke but when I got a new phone, installed Spotify and logged in...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

FREE TRIAL

My free trial is finished and I was expecting to pay 99p for 3 months but I've been charged the standard £9.99 - why has this happened?

• My free trial is finished and I was expecting to pay 99p for 3 months but I've been charged the standard £9.99 - why has this happened?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Explicit Only/Edited Only Option

Muy buenas, deseo recibir respuestas acerca de su oferta de 0,99 durante 3 meses. El motivo es que ayer decidir acogerme a esa oferta desde la cuenta que está asociada a este correo y sin embargo me cobraron los 9,99€ al mes usuales. El problema es q...

• Muy buenas, deseo recibir respuestas acerca de su oferta de 0,99 durante 3 meses. El motivo es que ayer decidir acogerme a esa oferta desde la cuenta que está asociada a este correo y sin embargo me ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to access premium account

I have been contacting Spotify for the past two weeks regarding this issue, and I have had to create a free account via Facebook to get this issue resolved. Two weeks ago my Spotify account logged me out and I have been unable to gain access since. I...

• Not applicable
  • I have been contacting Spotify for the past two weeks regarding this issue, and I have had to create a free account via Facebook to get this issue resolved. Two weeks ago my Spotify account logged m...
  • Pricilla
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceled subscription, still paying

I canceled my subscription the other day, and it says at my account that it canceled, and that i have premium untill 2015-01-09, but still they debited my credit card for the next month.. How the hell do i contact Spotify to reclaim my money?!

• Casual Listener
  • I canceled my subscription the other day, and it says at my account that it canceled, and that i have premium untill 2015-01-09, but still they debited my credit card for the next month.. How the hel...
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

All playlists gone, now set back with recovery tool, but still had a weird activity on my account :

Hello ! Yesterday I was listening to my music on my phone and everything was ok. On the evening, and I still don't know why, all my playlists were gone and I had 3 playlists I never saw showing up instead. Today I recovered them with the tool on my a...

• Regular
  •   Hello !   Yesterday I was listening to my music on my phone and everything was ok. On the evening, and I still don't know why, all my playlists were gone and I had 3 playlists I nev...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify reactivated my premium and charged me

spotify has just reactivated my premimum account even though i cancelled it months ago and has charged me for it. i did not upgrade it what can i do? hw can i actually talk to someone about this? i need that money back in my account tomorrow this is ...

• spotify has just reactivated my premimum account even though i cancelled it months ago and has charged me for it. i did not upgrade it  what can i do?  hw can i actually talk to som...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two accounts, same email?

I have allways logged in via my email. But now I have to use my facebook-account, which has the same email. But when I get logged in this is not the same account as the "old" one. I´m still paying to the old account which I can not access. What can I...

• I have allways logged in via my email. But now I have to use my facebook-account, which has the same email. But when I get logged in this is not the same account as the "old" one. I´m still paying to...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot Username And Email

So my phone turned off and it started back up and when I clicked on spotify it was on the log in screen and I freaked out because I literally forgot the username and email I had it under .

• So my phone turned off and it started back up and when I clicked on spotify it was on the log in screen and I freaked out because I literally forgot the username and email I had it under .
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

download spotify thailand

Hello. <br>Im premiun user of spotify two year ago. Now im in thailand few months, i lost my telephone and now im trying to download in the new one but i cant get it.<br>I think That is because im in thailand. <br>Spotify app doesnt appear in Google ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. &lt;br&gt;Im premiun user of spotify two year ago. Now im in thailand few months, i lost my telephone and now im trying to download in the new one but i cant get it.&lt;br&gt;I...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Premium Discount

Hi I'm new to spotify and I'm trying to apply for the studnet discount and everytime i finalize my payment it says processing and then brings me back to the page to restart filling it out. Everything is filled out and I've tried it multiple times and...

• Hi I'm new to spotify and I'm trying to apply for the studnet discount and everytime i finalize my payment it says processing and then brings me back to the page to restart filling it out. Everything...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Language and Country

From andrewroseveare enail atjrzim@hotmail.com Language for account has changed from English to Swedish so I can't access my account to change card details, Please fix asap or I will lose access to spotify

• From andrewroseveare enail atjrzim@hotmail.com Language for account has changed from English to Swedish so I can't access my account to change card details, Please fix asap or I will lose access to s...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music not working on phone

Hello! So I bought premium with USA credit card and I wanna listen to music as Zara Larsson and stuff and it works fine on my computer, but I cannot seem to be able to listen to it when I'm on the phone? Is that something with the artists not allowin...

• Hello!   So I bought premium with USA credit card and I wanna listen to music as Zara Larsson and stuff and it works fine on my computer, but I cannot seem to be able to listen to it when I'...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iPhone battery died, lost all synced music

I have an iPhone 5, running iOS7.1.2 and am a Premium Spotify member. My phone battery died while I was listening music through the app, and when I plugged my phone back in to charge and opened my Spotify App, I was logged out of my account. I logged...

• Not applicable
  • I have an iPhone 5, running iOS7.1.2 and am a Premium Spotify member. My phone battery died while I was listening music through the app, and when I plugged my phone back in to charge and opened my Sp...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

E-mail issues

I recently changed my Facebook e-mail since I log in through this with FB so that I could get my premuim bill sent to the email I actually check. However, when I log onto Spotify and check my account details, it is still using my old email address (t...

• I recently changed my Facebook e-mail since I log in through this with FB so that I could get my premuim bill sent to the email I actually check. However, when I log onto Spotify and check my account...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't Change Country / Update Payment Detail - Redirect to Wrong Page

I have an US Spotify account but have been in Canada for more than 2 weeks. Spotify has promopted me to update my payment detail to change my profile country, but every time I click on the "To change your profile country you'll need to update your pa...

• Regular
  • I have an US Spotify account but have been in Canada for more than 2 weeks. Spotify has promopted me to update my payment detail to change my profile country, but every time I click on the " To chang...
  • parraguezr
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes