Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Didnt get a premiumcode

I signed up and payed for one year of Spotify Premium at christmas eve. It was for my dad, which I wrote in the reciever field. I didnt get any premiumcode though. I also mailed your support about this but I didnt get any answere. How do I go about g...

• I signed up and payed for one year of Spotify Premium at christmas eve. It was for my dad, which I wrote in the reciever field. I didnt get any premiumcode though. I also mailed your support about th...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account hacked - what do I do?

Hello! I found out yesterday that my spotify account has been hacked. Someone is using it, deleting my playlists, changing email and passwords, etc etc. How do I get it back? (I can't reset the pw cause of mail change, and I cant reset mail cause of ...

• Hello! I found out yesterday that my spotify account has been hacked. Someone is using it, deleting my playlists, changing email and passwords, etc etc.   How do I get it back? (I can't re...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for free month

Hi.. I have payed 99 Danske kroner for 1 FREE month trial on Spotify.. I need my money back. ASAP please.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.. I have payed 99 Danske kroner for 1 FREE month trial on Spotify.. I need my money back. ASAP please.
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

paying twice for 1 account

hello i have had a premium account with spotify since july ,where i have payed 9.99 per month ,for some reason it said i was only on a free subscription ,i have upgraded to a premium account (which i thought i was on ) i am now paying 12.99 and its w...

• Casual Listener
  • hello i have had a premium account with spotify since july ,where i have payed 9.99 per month ,for some reason it said i was only on a free subscription ,i have upgraded to a premium account (which i...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not able to unsubscribe

There is no button or something else under "Konto" and "Abonnement verwalten" to unsubscribe from premium. What can I do? There is just the message "Dein Spotify Premium Abonnement wird am 2015-01-24 automatisch verlängert. Ab diesem Zeitpunkt zahlst...

• There is no button or something else under "Konto" and "Abonnement verwalten" to unsubscribe from premium. What can I do?   There is just the message " Dein  Spotify Premium  Abonn...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot upgrade to family premium or cancel

I tried upgrading my premium account to a family premium account but they notified me something saying "You do not currently have a payment provider conncected to your account". I have been a premium member for a few months already and keyed in my ca...

• I tried upgrading my premium account to a family premium account but they notified me something saying "You do not currently have a payment provider conncected to your account". I have been a premium...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Facebook-Account

Hello guys, first of all, sorry for my bad english. it's not my native language. I have a little Problem. I sign in for Spotify because of the "3 month - 0,99€" offer. I anstalled the Spotify app on my android phone and connect with facebook. sadly m...

• Hello guys,   first of all, sorry for my bad english. it's not my native language.   I have a little Problem. I sign in for Spotify because of the "3 month - 0,99€" offer. I anstall...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can’t log in to Spotify Premium

Suddenly Spotify doesn't recognise my login. I have tried to reset my password but email not arriving.Checked spam and email address all OK.Plus an iPad looked like it was using my account earlier yet I do not own one. Have I been compromised? Error ...

• Casual Listener
  • Suddenly Spotify doesn't recognise my login. I have tried to reset my password but email not arriving. Checked spam and email address all OK. Plus an iPad looked like it was using my ac...
  • JoGravy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account is empty and music list is removed?

Hi, Since december 2014 my music list is gone. I had a premium account. But when i login now, its empty. All my personal settings are gone. I also have now the option "Upgrade", but a premium member didn't have that. I hope that i can get my list bac...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Since december 2014 my music list is gone. I had a premium account. But when i login now, its empty. All my personal settings are gone. I also have now the option "Upgrade", bu...
  • Jieve
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Country in Account

I have moved from the US to the UK, and Spotify has quit working for me. When going to update my account, the country option that I was given was France (and, curiously, the Month for my Birthdate was in some Russian-based language). I am unable to c...

• I have moved from the US to the UK, and Spotify has quit working for me. When going to update my account, the country option that I was given was France (and, curiously, the Month for my Birthdate wa...
  • Hjalmar83
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount but I already have Preimum

Hello, I have just signed up for Premium, and have only just found out that I cant get student discount with my NUS card. Where can I apply this discount? I tried the website's suggestion of using: https://www.spotify.com/uk/student/ But when I click...

• Hello,   I have just signed up for Premium, and have only just found out that I cant get student discount with my NUS card. Where can I apply this discount? I tried the website's suggestion ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Linking Acct to facebook page

I have just got premium for the gym that I own. My facebook page is linked to my personal non premium spotify acct. Question is, can I link my Gym spotify acct to the gym Facebook Page? Rather than a FB acct I like everyone else it seems would like t...

• I have just got premium for the gym that I own. My facebook page is linked to my personal non premium spotify acct.   Question is, can I link my Gym spotify acct to the gym Facebook Page? Ra...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant unsubscribe from premium

I cant unsubscribe from premium, the page im directed to are to showing any unsubscribe alternatives

• Casual Listener
  • I cant unsubscribe from premium, the page im directed to are to  showing any unsubscribe alternatives
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Merry xmas, 3 months for £0.99, no.. Bah humbug!

I have always been a free account holder as far as I can recall, although I have bought a day pass once 4 or 5 years ago. I can understand why you want to stop people from abusing the free trials, but sending an alert to my phone with a "merry xmas, ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have always been a free account holder as far as I can recall, although I have bought a day pass once 4 or 5 years ago. I can understand why you want to stop people from abusing the fre...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Migration of Your Music to another account

Hi, Is it possible to move all your saved music and playlists to another account if you set one up?

• Not applicable
  • Hi,   Is it possible to move all your saved music and playlists to another account if you set one up?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

No response from Spotify Support

Hi Spotify, I submitted an enquiry (Spotify Case #02219901) on 26th December 2014 but haven't received a reply from the Support team. Would anyone here be able to help me with my case? I lost all of my playlists when I tried to delete Spotify from my...

• Hi Spotify,    I submitted an enquiry (Spotify Case #02219901) on 26th December 2014 but haven't received a reply from the Support team.    Would anyone here be able to he...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium

Me ofrecen en su publicidad 3 meses por 29 mx pero al querer realizar el pago me solicita 99mx .??

• Me ofrecen en su publicidad 3 meses por 29 mx pero al querer realizar el pago me solicita 99mx .??
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

gift card not working

Have 2 gift cards purchased in Australia, neither working. Both activated. Tried contacting Spotify, no response and store will do nothing. Any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • Have 2 gift cards purchased in Australia, neither working. Both activated. Tried contacting Spotify, no response and store will do nothing. Any ideas?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

didnt add family members correctly now can't invite them

Gave family members my account info, they downloaded spotify and used. Then realized I needed to invite them from the account page. It thinks they already have premium member on their phone, so it wont let them use the invite and code to become famil...

• Gave family members my account info, they downloaded spotify and used. Then realized I needed to invite them from the account page. It thinks they already have premium member on their phone, so it wo...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Account Issue/Subscription

Hi guys! I used to have a spoitfy preimum account but for some reason the app was disconnected to Facebook and I wasn't able to log in, It was giving me so many errors that I had to just start all over again. I disconnected my account through faceboo...

• Hi guys!   I used to have a spoitfy preimum account but for some reason the app was disconnected to Facebook and I wasn't able to log in, It was giving me so many errors that I had to just s...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes