Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

My account may have been hacked

I use Facebook to log in to Spotify and I've used Facebook exclusively to manage my Spotify account. Today while listening to an album the song cut off and it showed that I was listening from another device, which wasn't the case. I went into my acco...

• I use Facebook to log in to Spotify and I've used Facebook exclusively to manage my Spotify account.  Today while listening to an album the song cut off and it showed that I was listening from a...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account not upgraded

I was entering my debit card information to purchase spotify through the student discount. The charge went through but I don't think I was logged onto my account at the time. The purchase amount was correct, and has been cleared through my bank, howe...

• I was entering my debit card information to purchase spotify through the student discount. The charge went through but I don't think I was logged onto my account at the time. The purchase amount was ...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changing Premium account to Student

I have been paying for premium for as long as i have used spotify, i was wondering how to change my account to student since i am a student with Edu email address. How can i do that so i can pay the student price for premium?

• I have been paying for premium for as long as i have used spotify, i was wondering how to change my account to student since i am a student with Edu email address. How can i do that so i can pay the ...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Album notifications (or should I say lack of)

I follow hundreds of artists but am not getting new album notifications for any. In the last week, two artists I follow had new albums come out, neither of which I was notified of. To add insult to injury, I was actually notified of a new album the o...

• Casual Listener
  • I follow hundreds of artists but am not getting new album notifications for any. In the last week, two artists I follow had new albums come out, neither of which I was notified of. To add insult to i...
  • rrudolphjr
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

charged for student account and not verfied or receiving premium- need refund

I was charged 5.99 from spotify when I didn't complete the student sign up since I graduated. I am not receiving premium. How can I get refunded? I don't want premium if I have to pay $13 a month

• I was charged 5.99 from spotify when I didn't complete the student sign up since I graduated. I am not receiving premium. How can I get refunded? I don't want premium if I have to pay $13 a month
  • CMajor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account got hacked!

I just noticed my account got hacked and I've lost all my favourites and playlists. I've opened Spotify Case # 03127097 but I wasn't sure which category to put it. Please take care of this as soon as possible! This guy is playing horrible music! I've...

• Casual Listener
  • I just noticed my account got hacked and I've lost all my favourites and playlists. I've opened Spotify Case # 03127097 but I wasn't sure which category to put it.    Please take car...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify deleted my playlist???

I had a playlist titles Music, and while I was trying to listen to Spotify on my sister's horable wifi connection some how it got deleted? Is there anyway I can retrieve it? I had quite a bit of good music in it.

• Casual Listener
  • I had a playlist titles Music, and while I was trying to listen to Spotify on my sister's horable wifi connection some how it got deleted? Is there anyway I can retrieve it? I had quite a bit of good...
  • birdbox4lizards
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

No upgrade to premium

I payed with a credit card premium update i also received the confirmation from my bank, what should i do? I logged out and i have even reinstalled the app

• I payed with a credit card premium update i also received the confirmation from my bank, what should i do? I logged out and i have even reinstalled the app
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Two devices

Hello, I just recently purchased spotify premium and my best friend uses my premium account as well. I've noticed that because I'm the primary holder whenever I go on my spotify app on my phone it will say "Brittany's IPhone is now in use" or somethi...

• Hello, I just recently purchased spotify premium and my best friend uses my premium account as well. I've noticed that because I'm the primary holder whenever I go on my spotify app on my phone it wi...
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect my premium account to facebook

I cant connect my premium account to my facebook page, i have had this problem for a long time. apperantly some other spotify account is connected to my facebook account, and i cant disconnect it since apperantly it was created by signing in with fac...

• I cant connect my premium account to my facebook page, i have had this problem for a long time.   apperantly some other spotify account is connected to my facebook account, and i cant disconne...
  • seb57
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I need to be logged out from all devices

I logged on to spotify on my friends phone and now she won't stop using it, can someone please help me to get her logged off!!

• I logged on to spotify on my friends phone and now she won't stop using it, can someone please help me to get her logged off!!
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All saved albums in Your Music has disapared

I have been using spotify since its launch, and have an album collection that has always been at the saved track limit(10000 tracks). Very recently i noticed that they have disapered both from my Android phone, Windows client and from the web client....

• I have been using spotify since its launch, and have an album collection that has always been at the saved track limit(10000 tracks). Very recently i noticed that they have disapered both from my And...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Deleting accounts

I need to delete my account and I have sent the request twice now what do I do?

• I need to delete my account and I have sent the request twice now what do I do?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment error

Hello there! Yesterday I recived an e-mail saying that there was an error during the payment. It was my fault cause my card didn't have any money. I recharge it, as I always do when I forget to do it before the payment, and thats all. But today I hav...

• Regular
  • Hello there!   Yesterday I recived an e-mail saying that there was an error during the payment. It was my fault cause my card didn't have any money. I recharge it, as I always do when I forget...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm a terrible person but I want MY ACCOUNT

So I let my mom use my account (because I think I'm a good son) and she decided to link her fb account. It's a bit annoying and is probably really childish but is it possible to unlink her fb and for me to adjust the profile to my info?

• So I let my mom use my account (because I think I'm a good son) and she decided to link her fb account. It's a bit annoying and is probably really childish but is it possible to unlink her fb and for...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! MULTIPLE USERS

Can I have ONE Spotify account but multiple users?

• Casual Listener
  • Can I have ONE Spotify account but multiple users?
  • josdC
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student DIscount

I HAD the student discount for anout a year now. Then suddenly I have paid the full price for Premium for April, May, and now June without realizing they are charging me more. I tried to sign up for the discount and get an error message saying I am n...

• Casual Listener
  • I HAD the student discount for anout a year now.   Then suddenly I have paid the full price for Premium for April, May, and now June without realizing they are charging me more.   I tri...
  • ryandgarrison
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

The service its not available

I cannot access to my spotify premium account, it appears an orange screen that says that the service is temporality not available, please try it later.

• Casual Listener
  • I cannot access to my spotify premium account, it appears an orange screen that says that the service is temporality not available, please try it later.
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Change displayname on playlist

Hello, Is it possible to add a function that allows you to change the name of the creator of a playlist? When I want to share a playlist I dont want the entire world to know my full name.

• Music Fan
  • Hello, Is it possible to add a function that allows you to change the name of the creator of a playlist? When I want to share a playlist I dont want the entire world to know my full name.  
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline synch doesn't work!

Hello. I am running spotify on iPad iOS 8.3, spotify version 3.3.0.1640 and synch option doesn't work anymore. Since a few months. If I choose something to be offline available it turns into grey arrow but nothing happens. I now have only "old" songs...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I am running spotify on iPad iOS 8.3, spotify version 3.3.0.1640 and synch option doesn't work anymore. Since a few months. If I choose something to be offline available it turns into grey arr...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes