Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

All saved albums in Your Music has disapared

I have been using spotify since its launch, and have an album collection that has always been at the saved track limit(10000 tracks). Very recently i noticed that they have disapered both from my Android phone, Windows client and from the web client....

• I have been using spotify since its launch, and have an album collection that has always been at the saved track limit(10000 tracks). Very recently i noticed that they have disapered both from my And...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Deleting accounts

I need to delete my account and I have sent the request twice now what do I do?

• I need to delete my account and I have sent the request twice now what do I do?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment error

Hello there! Yesterday I recived an e-mail saying that there was an error during the payment. It was my fault cause my card didn't have any money. I recharge it, as I always do when I forget to do it before the payment, and thats all. But today I hav...

• Regular
  • Hello there!   Yesterday I recived an e-mail saying that there was an error during the payment. It was my fault cause my card didn't have any money. I recharge it, as I always do when I forget...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm a terrible person but I want MY ACCOUNT

So I let my mom use my account (because I think I'm a good son) and she decided to link her fb account. It's a bit annoying and is probably really childish but is it possible to unlink her fb and for me to adjust the profile to my info?

• So I let my mom use my account (because I think I'm a good son) and she decided to link her fb account. It's a bit annoying and is probably really childish but is it possible to unlink her fb and for...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! MULTIPLE USERS

Can I have ONE Spotify account but multiple users?

• Casual Listener
  • Can I have ONE Spotify account but multiple users?
  • josdC
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student DIscount

I HAD the student discount for anout a year now. Then suddenly I have paid the full price for Premium for April, May, and now June without realizing they are charging me more. I tried to sign up for the discount and get an error message saying I am n...

• Casual Listener
  • I HAD the student discount for anout a year now.   Then suddenly I have paid the full price for Premium for April, May, and now June without realizing they are charging me more.   I tri...
  • ryandgarrison
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

The service its not available

I cannot access to my spotify premium account, it appears an orange screen that says that the service is temporality not available, please try it later.

• Casual Listener
  • I cannot access to my spotify premium account, it appears an orange screen that says that the service is temporality not available, please try it later.
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Change displayname on playlist

Hello, Is it possible to add a function that allows you to change the name of the creator of a playlist? When I want to share a playlist I dont want the entire world to know my full name.

• Music Fan
  • Hello, Is it possible to add a function that allows you to change the name of the creator of a playlist? When I want to share a playlist I dont want the entire world to know my full name.  
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline synch doesn't work!

Hello. I am running spotify on iPad iOS 8.3, spotify version 3.3.0.1640 and synch option doesn't work anymore. Since a few months. If I choose something to be offline available it turns into grey arrow but nothing happens. I now have only "old" songs...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I am running spotify on iPad iOS 8.3, spotify version 3.3.0.1640 and synch option doesn't work anymore. Since a few months. If I choose something to be offline available it turns into grey arr...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No response from Spotify Support!

For already two weeks I have problems with my spotify. I´m paying for premium, but my premium isn't activated. I payed the amount per bill. I know, there´s already a thread for it.. and believe me, I tried everything. So the last step is to fill in t...

• For already two weeks I have problems with my spotify. I´m paying for premium, but my premium isn't activated. I payed the amount per bill. I know, there´s already a thread for it.. and believe me, I...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Spotify free and getting charged for premium

I cancelled my premium account 3 months ago and I've still been getting charged for it. I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it even says I'm using spotify free. I don't use itunes so theres no way I'm getting charged from there. I've se...

• I cancelled my premium account 3 months ago and I've still been getting charged for it. I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it even says I'm using spotify free. I don't use itunes so th...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Credit card charged, but not getting premium

I have tried premium for 3 months for €0,99 and forgot to cancel. Seems the subscription continues for €9,99/month automatically. But my account still shows free, even after logging out and logging in again. Therefore no possibility for me to cancel ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried premium for 3 months for €0,99 and forgot to cancel. Seems the subscription continues for €9,99/month automatically. But my account still shows free, even after logging out and logging i...
  • jasongemini
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting charged but not signed up for premium!

So I just checked my online banking and there is a $5.37 charge on there from Spotify, but I have not signed up for anything where Spotify has been given the OK to charge me, and my account still says I'm a free user. Please help!!

• Casual Listener
  • So I just checked my online banking and there is a $5.37 charge on there from Spotify, but I have not signed up for anything where Spotify has been given the OK to charge me, and my account still say...
  • Jasonslonghorns
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

60 DAYS PREMIUM FREE?!?!

Hello, I recently did a mistake and clicked on the 7 days free when i downloaded spotify on my phone, i see now that there is a possibility to have spotify for 60 days for free. If i cancel the 7 days trial can i use the 60 days? Thanks!

• Regular
  • Hello,   I recently did a mistake and clicked on the 7 days free when i downloaded spotify on my phone, i see now that there is a possibility to have spotify for 60 days for free.   If ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

DATE OF FREE TRIAL NOT MATCHING

Hello, I contacted Spotify about my free trial, they told me i have 67 days free trial (7 mobile download and 60 for an extended promotion) but once i log-in into my account i see that my trial only goes until 21-06-2015. Why it doesnt show the 67 da...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I contacted Spotify about my free trial, they told me i have 67 days free trial (7 mobile download and 60 for an extended promotion) but once i log-in into my account i see that my tr...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

my Spotify Account hacked. no joke!

Hey Community,im from germany so i cant talk very good english but i try my best. I have a very big problem:at 13.06.2015 i wanted to log in at my Account on my Computer. Than there was a problem that my Firewall blocked the Spotifyaccount. Then i ch...

• Hey Community, im from germany so i cant talk very good english but i try my best.   I have a very big problem: at 13.06.2015 i wanted to log in at my Account on my Computer. Than there was ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

3 month premium for .99

Good morning, I just signed up for spotify and got the 3 month deal for 99 cents. I went and looked up my account and it states that my account will be charged on "2015-6-16 for 9.99" Um why am I recieving this when my bank account was already charge...

• Good morning,   I just signed up for spotify and got the 3 month deal for 99 cents. I went and looked up my account and it states that my account will be charged on "2015-6-16 for 9.99"  ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Log in

Its been about a month already and Im trying to figure out how to log in to my spotify account. Ive tried numerous times and used different techniques, yet nothing seems to be working. I cant believe how hard you guys make it to just LOG IN. Help wou...

• Casual Listener
  • Its been about a month already and Im trying to figure out how to log in to my spotify account. Ive tried numerous times and used different techniques, yet nothing seems to be working. I cant believe...
  • chaocharlie
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Synced on more than one device but I only use two

Hi,I have an ongoing issue that every time I use spotify on my phone it thinks its a different device and de syncs it saying I have more than three devices but I only use my phone and ps4, I have deleted all devices synced but it still does it I've t...

• Hi, I have an ongoing issue that every time I use spotify on my phone it thinks its a different device and de syncs it saying I have more than three devices but I only use my phone and ps4, I have d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to end premiium subscription for deleted account (facebook deleted it)

Hi, I cannot access my old Spotify account, as it was created through Facebook, but this account was not my actual one and was deleted. There is no way to get it back. a) How can I end my premium subscription for my old account? b) Is there any chanc...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I cannot access my old Spotify account, as it was created through Facebook, but this account was not my actual one and was deleted. There is no way to get it back.   a) How can I ...
  • Sh0ck
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes