Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Charged 3 times for a gift subscription

I attempted to purchase a 6-month gift subscription. I tried twice unsucessfully, each time receiving an error saying it wasn't successfully purchased. "Sorry we couldn't process your order". Then I discovered my bank account had flagged the purchase...

• Casual Listener
  • I attempted to purchase a 6-month gift subscription. I tried twice unsucessfully, each time receiving an error saying it wasn't successfully purchased. "Sorry we couldn't process your order". Then I ...
  • lindy103
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change payment method.

I canceled my Spotify ITunes Automatic Payment and wish to instead pay directly through Spotify but am not being given any option to do so. My Subscription page only says it will be automatically renewed. It will not however. There is no selection to...

• I canceled my Spotify ITunes Automatic Payment and wish to instead pay directly through Spotify but am not being given any option to do so. My Subscription page only says it will be automatically ren...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

60 day free trial

I have just subscribed to the 60 day free trial but my email conformation says 7 days? Feeling disappointed

• I have just subscribed to the 60 day free trial but my email conformation says 7 days? Feeling disappointed
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

When I try to log in my account, a message appers saying that I can't because I already used my 14 days at other country ? Pleeeeease help my to fix that

• When I try to log in my account, a message appers saying that I can't because I already used my 14 days at other country ? Pleeeeease help my to fix that
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Still getting advertisements after buying premium

Hello Spotify I just bought spotify premium Im now able to listen offline from my mobile device but I still get advertisements on my computer.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify   I just bought spotify premium Im now able to listen offline from my mobile device but I still get advertisements on my computer.
  • stef1978
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Easier way to access a playlist

To access a playlist I created and play a lot, I have to enter this in the search box: spotify:user:childonfire:playlist:1vESRp40NNaTNgls1MJFnc Is there a way to make a permanent link to this in the side bar on the desktop player, so I don't have to ...

• Casual Listener
  • To access a playlist I created and play a lot, I have to enter this in the search box:   spotify:user:childonfire:playlist:1vESRp40NNaTNgls1MJFnc   Is there a way to make a permanent li...
  • childonfire
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment failed

Hi, my payment failed to Spotify as i had to cancel my card due to damage and forgot to update my details on my Spotify account. I've updated it now but when will I be able to use spotify again???

• Hi, my payment failed to Spotify as i had to cancel my card due to damage and forgot to update my details on my Spotify account. I've updated it now but when will I be able to use spotify again???
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 60 Day Free Trial? Hardly...

"Hi , Can we tempt you back with 2 free months of Premium? This is our best offer ever and it’s on for a limited time. But don’t wait too long, you’ll need to redeem by Sunday, November 3rd*." Click the link, pop in my info... "We're sorry, you've be...

• Regular
  • "Hi ,  Can we tempt you back with 2 free months of Premium? This is our best offer ever and it’s on for a limited time.  But don’t wait too long, you’ll need to redeem by Sunday, November ...
  • Entiro
  • Casual Listener
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

BIG PROBLEM WITH IPHONE

Hey guys! I've got a very big problem with my sopitfy on my iphone.I made the upgrade from the free versio to the premium version and it lasted 3 days! I tried to remove and redownload the app but it didn't work! I payed two months ago and I'm still ...

• Hey guys! I've got a very big problem with my sopitfy on my iphone. I made the upgrade from the free versio to the premium version and it lasted 3 days! I tried to remove and redownload the app but ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Security
    Unlimited
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Launch it in India

Spotify is not available in my country , And i m unable to get my location songs also the payment not get easier from here. I hope here in my country it is a right or profitable market for you. Kindly launch it soon i m still waiting, thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify is not available in my country , And i m unable to get my location songs also the payment not get easier from here. I hope here in my country it is a right or profitable market for you. Kindl...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Not receiving songs in to inbox

My friend sent to me song but I didn't receive it also I sent to her song she didn't receive it. Any ideas? Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • My friend sent to me song but I didn't receive it also I sent to her song she didn't receive it. Any ideas? Thank you.
  • Toño
  • Regular
  • 46 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 1 likes

Not Receiving Notifications/Inbox Messages

I can receive notifications in my inbox on Facebook but nothing on Spotify. I've tried everything I can think of. I've tried reinstalling, changeng settings on Facebook, changeng setting on spotify and nothing.... Any help would be greatly appreciate...

• I can receive notifications in my inbox on Facebook but nothing on Spotify. I've tried everything I can think of. I've tried reinstalling, changeng settings on Facebook, changeng setting on spotify a...
  • Toño
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Dad can't get 1$ discount even though he has never had premium.

A few months ago my dad created a brand new spotify account, and has never taken the free trial of premium or bought spotify premium on that account since then. Today he attempted to buy premium on his account to take advantage of the 1$ for 3 months...

• A few months ago my dad created a brand new spotify account, and has never taken the free trial of premium or bought spotify premium on that account since then. Today he attempted to buy premium on h...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I need to delete my Spotify account now.

I'm deleting my Facebook so I'm starting over. Side question, can you get the free trial using the same email?

• I'm deleting my Facebook so I'm starting over. Side question, can you get the free trial using the same email?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login Troubles

I created my acount on PS4 using my email account. This works fine. However I try setting up Spotify on my iphone or PC it keeps on telling me my ID or password is wrong. I know it is right. I have changed my password three times and it still won't l...

• I created my acount on PS4 using my email account. This works fine. However I try setting up Spotify on my iphone or PC it keeps on telling me my ID or password is wrong. I know it is right. I have c...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist

On my iPhone 6 it won't allow me to select a song from my playlist, I am having to press shuffle and Listen to each song, why is this?

• Casual Listener
  • On my iPhone 6 it won't allow me to select a song from my playlist, I am having to press shuffle and Listen to each song, why is this?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Country

I am unable to change country. Bovk is gray and I am unable to click on it. I am unable to change payment info because there is no button to click to update on this page. Unable to see current payment info. I want to change my country to USA. Please ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am unable to change country. Bovk is gray and I am unable to click on it. I am unable to change payment info because there is no button to click to update on this page. Unable to see current paymen...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there any way i can change my payment date?

is there anyway to change the payment date as my Payment comes out a day before i get paid.

• is there anyway to change the payment date as my Payment comes out a day before i get paid.
  • Comrade_Stalin
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes