Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

99 cent deal charging me for 9.99 6/10

So can anyone shed some light before i cancel my subcription on this?

• So can anyone shed some light before i cancel my subcription on this?
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Thinks I'm abroad when I'm not!

I've just tried to log in and it says "login failed can only use abroad for 14 days" but I haven't gone anywhere I'm still in Australia.

• I've just tried to log in and it says "login failed can only use abroad for 14 days" but I haven't gone anywhere I'm still in Australia.
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in

I currently use Facebook to log into Spotify account. How do I set up the account so that I can login using a separate password and ID, rather than fb.

• I currently use Facebook to log into Spotify account. How do I set up the account so that I can login using a separate password and ID, rather than fb.
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I advertise on Spotify?

Hello, I work at an adverisitng agency and we are interested in advertising on Spotify. We filled out the contact form twice in the last week, but noone has responded to our inquiry. We would like to know what the process is and the what are the rate...

• Hello, I work at an adverisitng agency and we are interested in advertising on Spotify. We filled out the contact form twice in the last week, but noone has responded to our inquiry. We would like to...
  • GaryM
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Album Art, Unlink Tracks

I just downloaded the latest version and my personal album are has disappeared. with the old version we had to option to "unlink" the track so the album are that we added to the track was the art that appeared with the song. Now it automatically find...

• I just downloaded the latest version and my personal album are has disappeared. with the old version we had to option to "unlink" the track so the album are that we added to the track was the art tha...
  • JQXS
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

paying twice each month

I have just noticed that I have been getting charged via my phone contract for my Spotify usage when I also pay via a direct debit the start of each month? This has been for several months now?

• I have just noticed that I have been getting charged via my phone contract for my Spotify usage when I also pay via a direct debit the start of each month? This has been for several months now?
  • NemanjaV95
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

On premium account but cannot locate the connect icon

On iPhone six. Tried to reinstall both spotify and Facebook app.But still the connect icon doesn't appear

• Casual Listener
  • On iPhone six. Tried to reinstall both spotify and Facebook app. But still the connect icon doesn't appear
  • Juzjul
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't add existing Premium account to another family account, Help!!

I have two premium accounts my and my wifes. I added the family subscription to my account, and canceled her account. I tried to invite her account to join my family account. Now it wont let me add her. It keeps giving me an error and to contact Spot...

• Casual Listener
  • I have two premium accounts my and my wifes. I added the family subscription to my account, and canceled her account. I tried to invite her account to join my family account. Now it wont let me add h...
  • minervag321
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Issue between Facebook and Spotify

Hello,I have a Premium account, and like an idiot, I tried to connect just as a test using my Facabook account instead of the usual Spotify username I have used for years. Now the situation is this: 1) I am not connected to FB via Spotify, but instea...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I have a Premium account, and like an idiot, I tried to connect just as a test using my Facabook account instead of the usual Spotify username I have used for years.   Now the situatio...
  • PwrSrg
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium

When I try to purchase spotify premium and fi in all of the card details and also the NUS number I get onto that final page and click continue and it remains stagnant and does nothing. I then tried to do it on my laptop but that doesn't even let me t...

• When I try to purchase spotify premium and fi in all of the card details and also the NUS number I get onto that final page and click continue and it remains stagnant and does nothing. I then tried t...
  • n01ze13
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log in

I cant log in either on my laptop or my iphone, it shows a message an error has occurred please try later,When i opened my account i used facebook, but now when put my email address to get my password back it says the this email does not exist¡¡i hav...

• Casual Listener
  • I cant log in either on my laptop or my iphone, it shows a message an error has occurred please try later, When i opened my account i used facebook, but now when put my email address to get my passw...
  • Buu
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

some local music not syncing on ipod touch

I use a premium spotify account on my ipod touch 5g. It initially lets me upload local music onto my ipod until some of the songs gray out and become labeled unsynced. For example, I'll upload a whole album to a playlist to my ipod, play it for a day...

• I use a premium spotify account on my ipod touch 5g. It initially lets me upload local music onto my ipod until some of the songs gray out and become labeled unsynced. For example, I'll upload a whol...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Monthly subscription -- iPhone vs. Desktop

I kept reading about monthly subscriptions of $9.99. I grabbed the Spotify app from the iTunes store and was charged $12.99. Looking at my subscription renewal information, I see it is a monthly subscription of $12.99. Is Apple tacking on $3.00 on my...

• I kept reading about monthly subscriptions of $9.99.  I grabbed the Spotify app from the iTunes store and was charged $12.99.  Looking at my subscription renewal information, I see it is ...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for 60 day trail

I have not had a free trail before, or been a subscriber yet I am been charged during he 60 day trail. Please explain

• Casual Listener
  • I have not had a free trail before, or been a subscriber yet I am been charged during he 60 day trail. Please explain
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student subscription with spotify

Hi, I'm on a 7 day free trial and I've signed up to uni days but when I try and receive the discount it says my account is not eligible? My trial runs out on the 14.6.15. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm on a 7 day free trial and I've signed up to uni days but when I try and receive the discount it says my account is not eligible? My trial runs out on the 14.6.15. Thanks
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant create account, wrong country error

I am trying to create a spotify account for my wife, but it keeps saying something along the lines of; "spotify is not supported in your country", Now this is wrong because I live in the USA, and I myself already own a spotify account (non facebook),...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to create a spotify account for my wife, but it keeps saying something along the lines of; "spotify is not supported in your country", Now this is wrong because I live in the USA, and I m...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't resubsribe to premium using my visa debit, at £9.99/month

Hi, I'm trying to reopen my premium account, paying £9.99/month using my visa debit, as I have done for the past year.There is no option for this. Could anyone offer a suggestion? Thanks.

• Music Fan
  • Hi, I'm trying to reopen my premium account, paying £9.99/month using my visa debit, as I have done for the past year. There is no option for this. Could anyone offer a suggestion? Thanks.
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I have a problem

Hi, yesterday I bought a subscription (0,99€ for 3 months), so at the moment I didn't received an e-mail to confirm the subscription so I decided to stop my subscription.. Then I received the e-mail which told me "0,99€ ....".I have decided to stop t...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   yesterday I bought a subscription (0,99€ for 3 months), so at the moment I didn't received an e-mail to confirm the subscription so I decided to stop my subscription.. Then I received th...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! can't save new records or artists

Since a while I have a difficult issue: I can't save any new records or artists to my collection. After I added it, it will disappear shortly after that. Even downloaded records dissappear. After I re-add a downloaded record, all the titles of the re...

• Since a while I have a difficult issue: I can't save any new records or artists to my collection. After I added it, it will disappear shortly after that. Even downloaded records dissappear. After I r...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Purchasing a 3 month subscription during 30 day trial

I want to avail the limited time offer 3 month subscription for just a price of 2 month subscription. If I purchase this during my first 30 day trial period will my trial be replaced with the purchase subscription? Or it will add the remaining days o...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to avail the limited time offer 3 month subscription for just a price of 2 month subscription. If I purchase this during my first 30 day trial period will my trial be replaced with t...
  • ansonhon30
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes