Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • snickerdoc
  • 719 replies
  • 63 likes
  • Account
  • 719 replies
  • 63 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Brimet316
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes

Have premium account but want to add my NUS for the discount

Hi all, I noticed today that I can get a 50% discount on the premium account with my NUS, on reading about it in the help it says about entering my NUS number but I can't see where to enter that? Could anyone help please, Thanks,Sally

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I noticed today that I can get a 50% discount on the premium account with my NUS, on reading about it in the help it says about entering my NUS number but I can't see where to enter ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working

I've been listening to Spotify all morning on my phone, then suddenly it stopped and I went to play a song and it wouldn't let me. Then I got a popup telling me to upgrade, even though I'm still subscribed, there's nothing wrong with my card, and not...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been listening to Spotify all morning on my phone, then suddenly it stopped and I went to play a song and it wouldn't let me. Then I got a popup telling me to upgrade, even though I'm still subs...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Got booted and cannot log back in with Facebook (Spotify Free)

So, here I was just chugging along, listening to my own personal files on Spotify Free and all of a sudden I got completely booted/disconnected, was brought to the log-in page and tried to log back in with my Facebook account as I always do when I am...

• Roadie
  • So, here I was just chugging along, listening to my own personal files on Spotify Free and all of a sudden I got completely booted/disconnected, was brought to the log-in page and tried to log back i...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Login
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelé la subscripcion premium y me volvieron a cobrar

Cancelé mi subscripcion premium en febrero y terminaba el 18 de marzo, la sorpresa que me he llevado hoy al ver que me han cobrado los 9,90€ por otro mes premium cuando yo la tenia cancelada, el metodo de pago ha sido por Paypal. Como puedo reclamar ...

• Casual Listener
  • Cancelé mi subscripcion premium en febrero y terminaba el 18 de marzo, la sorpresa que me he llevado hoy al ver que me han cobrado los 9,90€ por otro mes premium cuando yo la tenia cancelada, el meto...
  • xDonnie
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Conectarse a facebook

Hola, yo tenía una cuenta que había registrado con facebook, pero luego de un tiempo la eliminé. Ahora tengo otra cuenta que es premiun, y la vinculo con facebook, pero no pasa nada, no aparece mi foto de perfil ni puedo buscar a mis amigos. Ayuda pl...

• Hola, yo tenía una cuenta que había registrado con facebook, pero luego de un tiempo la eliminé. Ahora tengo otra cuenta que es premiun, y la vinculo con facebook, pero no pasa nada, no aparece mi fo...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancelling Premium Subscription

I cancelled my subscription through apple, Will this also cancel it off of my computer? It's all the same account, but I want to be sure

• I cancelled my subscription through apple, Will this also cancel it off of my computer? It's all the same account, but I want to be sure 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

how to know if my free premium trial has been canceled

How can I be sure my free trial has been canceled and I will Not be subscribed??

• Casual Listener
  • How can I be sure my free trial has been canceled and I will Not be subscribed??
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why do I still have premium after I canceled the dollar three month trial?

I got the one dollar trial for three months and it was supposed to expire on the 16th of March 2015 so I canceled it on the 15th. However, it still says that I have premium. Why is this? I don't want to get charged for something I no longer wanted.

• Visitor
  • I got the one dollar trial for three months and it was supposed to expire on the 16th of March 2015 so I canceled it on the 15th. However, it still says that I have premium. Why is this? I don't want...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My Visa Card is used by someone buying Spotify Premium

Hi, My Visa card has been used to buy Spotify premium for over 6 months but not by me! Now I don't know who to talk to to get my money back? I have lost over 1000 SEK. I have sent a message to Spotify but they have not replied and my bank says that I...

• Hi,    My Visa card has been used to buy Spotify premium for over 6 months but not by me!    Now I don't know who to talk to to get my money back?    I have ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Add entire music library from laptop to spotify with on single click?

Hi guys, is there a way to add my entire music library on my laptop to spotify with one single click (via any tool e.g.) ? For example folders on my laptop then become playlist on spotify...? RegardsSascha

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys,   is there a way to add my entire music library on my laptop to spotify with one single click (via any tool e.g.) ? For example folders on my laptop then become playlist on spotify......
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can someone from Spotify please contact me?

I have some information that I think you should know. Please PM me or e-mail me. I did send in a feedback form about it this morning. I consider this to be important Thanks

• Roadie
  • I have some information that I think you should know. Please PM me or e-mail me. I did send in a feedback form about it this morning. I consider this to be important   Thanks 
  • pcoventry76
  • Roadie
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify has changed my user name!

Hi everyone! I created an account as "javicox" in Spain a lots years ago but I moved to Lodon 2 years ago and there I paid a premium with English card, till here everything was ok but I come back to spain 2 month ago and first at all I couldn' t use ...

• Hi everyone! 🙂   I created an account as "javicox" in Spain a lots years ago but I moved to Lodon 2 years ago and there I paid a premium with English card, till here everything was ok bu...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment problems

Hi everybodyI'm having problems with Spotify because my payment is not reflected yet and it was supposed to be reflected on sunday, can someone tell me please what can I do or something similar, I don't want any problem with SpotifyThanks for your at...

• Hi everybody I'm having problems with Spotify because my payment is not reflected yet and it was supposed to be reflected on sunday, can someone tell me please what can I do or something similar, I ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Student United States

So I go to Virginia Tech, I verified that I am elligible for the discount. I click on the link on the student discount page that says click here. I log in using facebook and then it just takes me to my account page and never gives me the discount or ...

• Visitor
  • So I go to Virginia Tech, I verified that I am elligible for the discount. I click on the link on the student discount page that says click here. I log in using facebook and then it just takes me to ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceled my subscrition

Hi! I just cancelled my subscription because I got 12 free months through Telia in Sweden. Now i still have premium and need to get free before i could change it to my free months. How do i do to fix it?

• Hi!  I just cancelled my subscription because  I got 12 free months through Telia in Sweden. Now i still have premium and need to get free before i could change it to my free months. How d...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! User's Privacy

Is there any way to make my account private? I would like to have my private playlists without everyone who searches in my profile seeing them. Is that possible?

• Casual Listener
  • Is there any way to make my account private? I would like to have my private playlists without everyone who searches in my profile seeing them. Is that possible?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I deleted a song from my playlist, but I don't remember which song it was.

I decided to save my songs from my "main" playlist so I could access them in the "song" section rather than my playlists and I accidently clicked "delete song" instead of "save". This all happened on my phone so I had no way of checking through my hi...

• I decided to save my songs from my "main" playlist so I could access them in the "song" section rather than my playlists and I accidently clicked "delete song" instead of "save". This all happened on...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

annuleren en verwijderen

Ik heb de spotify app gedownload. Ik ben nergens mee akkoord gegaan. Toch krijg ik een mail dat ik gratis 7 dagen gebruik mag maken. Daarna wordt het een spotify free. Ik wil alles annuleren en verwijderen. Hoe moet ik dat doen? Kom er niet uit. Help

• Casual Listener
  • Ik heb de spotify app gedownload. Ik ben nergens mee akkoord gegaan. Toch krijg ik een mail dat ik gratis 7 dagen gebruik mag maken. Daarna wordt het een spotify free. Ik wil alles annuleren en verwi...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Access Denied on this forum (community.spotify.com)

I can't access large parts of this forum, I always get: "You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action.Click your browser's Back button to continue.Return to my original page" For example here: https://c...

• Regular
  • I can't access large parts of this forum, I always get:   "You do not have sufficient privileges for this resource or its parent to perform this action. Click your browser's Back button to co...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! problems with payment for premium version

Hi!I have a problems with my payment. Payment was 5 of march and to now I don't have premium version. I used dot pay. I wrote to dot pay but this email adress doesn't exist. I wrote also two email to spotify but they do not answer. Please help.

• Regular
  • Hi! I have a problems with my payment. Payment was 5 of march and to now I don't have premium version. I used dot pay. I wrote to dot pay but this email adress doesn't exist. I wrote also two email ...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes