Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • _carlosoliva_
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 944 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Deleting account

Hi, I once created my account using facebook. I don't want to use facebook to log in anymore. I've sent 3 contact forms to delete my account so that i can create it anew.So far no answer from spotify except dor an automatic mail telling me to go read...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I once created my account using facebook. I don't want to use facebook to log in anymore.   I've sent 3 contact forms to delete my account so that i can create it anew. So far no...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Bought family package, Code not working.

I recently bought a family package with my Father, but the code i received did not work.Some help Would be very Nice..

• Casual Listener
  • I recently bought a family package with my Father, but the code i received did not work. Some help Would be very Nice..
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Not Accepting Payment For premium

I recently tried to upgrade to Spotify premium, but my payment info was declined. I tried two separate accounts, each of which work with all other places except Spotify.

• I recently tried to upgrade to Spotify premium, but my payment info was declined.  I tried two separate accounts, each of which work with all other places except Spotify.
  • Erkan_Yılmaz
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment

I upgraded to premium last night on the student discount and it charged me 4 times on my debit card. How do I get them to fix it?

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded to premium last night on the student discount and it charged me 4 times on my debit card. How do I get them to fix it?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Changing profile name

Hello. I was wondering if there's any chance to change your profile name? I am aware that you can not change the username, but that's not the case. I recently linked Facebook with my Spotify account, and upon disconnecting from Facebook (via Preferen...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello.   I was wondering if there's any chance to change your profile name? I am aware that you can not change the username, but that's not the case.   I recently linked Facebook with m...
  • zoolegacy
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Subscriber, Cannot get email to set password for offline device, logitech squeezebox, etc

I am a premium subscriber. I subscribed to Spotify with a Faebook Account. I want to get Sptoify on my smart TV, Squuzebox and my phone, but I need a password to do this. I follow th edirections TO A T and get caught in this never ending cycle. I bel...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a premium subscriber.    I subscribed to Spotify with a Faebook Account.   I want to get Sptoify on my smart TV, Squuzebox and my phone, but I need a password to do this. &nbs...
  • mikeguild
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone is using my account

Hey my ex has my spotfiy details and is still using it can you please log him out and change my password

• Hey my ex has my spotfiy details and is still using it can you please log him out and change my password
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for 0.99

Will they charge me every three months for this or when the trial is over? When I cancel the subscription will it cancel the three months I just paid for or will it cancel the subscription that's after the 3 month period?

• Will they charge me every three months for this or when the trial is over? When I cancel the subscription will it cancel the three months I just paid for or will it cancel the subscription that's aft...
  • drewdaspot
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot change country from France to Germany

II just changed my account from premium to family - during that process I noticed, that my account is set to france - but I am in germany? I have been to Paris three weeks ago, maybe it has something to do with that. I am not able to change my countr...

• Visitor
  • II just changed my account from premium to family - during that process I noticed, that my account is set to france - but I am in germany? I have been to Paris three weeks ago, maybe it has some...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Long time subscriber wondering why I still pay (OPEN LETTER)

Spotify, First off, I love you, I love your service, it's amazing. However, I've noticed over the past 6 months that it's getting very difficult for me to justify paying for this service when I see the free tier continuing to get all of the innovatio...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify,   First off, I love you, I love your service, it's amazing.   However, I've noticed over the past 6 months that it's getting very difficult for me to justify paying for thi...
  • padishar
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Premium
  • 14 replies
  • 7 likes

Cancelled

I cancelled my account the other day , as I wanted the payment to come around on another day - as I don't have much money in my bank at the moment . I was shocked to see that the payment had still been taken out my bank account .. Don't see why this ...

• Regular
  • I cancelled my account the   other day , as I wanted the payment to come around on another day - as I don't have much money in my bank at the moment .  I was shocked to see that the payment...
  • Mollifer
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

Premium won't work on my new phone but still works on my old one help but I set the account up with Facebook however I can't remember the password for the email address I set my Facebook up so I now have a new email address Joejas96@mail.com helllpp!...

• Casual Listener
  • Premium won't work on my new phone but still works on my old one help but I set the account up with Facebook however I can't remember the password for the email address I set my Facebook up so I now ...
  • Joejasinski
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

I heard on the pub that if i go Premium it doesn't used my monthly cell network. How does it work?Sorry for my english i ususlly talk french.Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • I heard on the pub that if i go Premium it doesn't used my monthly cell network. How does it work? Sorry for my english i ususlly talk french. Thank you
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlists lost due to connecting Facebook to new account

Hello guys, I need help. I made my spotify account many years ago using my Facebook information. So I always used to log in using my Facebook account information. I never had a Spotify UserID/password. It was always Facebook loging info which I used....

• Casual Listener
  • Hello guys,   I need help. I made my spotify account many years ago using my Facebook information. So I always used to log in using my Facebook account information. I never had a Spotify UserI...
  • geogamer87
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify says i'm in a different country than on my profile, but i'm not.

When I first made my account i had it set to US becasue that's where it was, I went to the UK last year for about a month and changed it to UK. When i came back i changed it back to US and it had been working fine, I lived in one state (washington) a...

• Visitor
  • When I first made my account i had it set to US becasue that's where it was, I went to the UK last year for about a month and changed it to UK. When i came back i changed it back to US and it had bee...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Register wrong Email

Hi guys, i register accidentally a wrong email and connect it with my paypal account.Now i can´t log on into the account.I contact Spotify two times, but i only got a standard answer.What can I do now?Can I delet the account? Great regards Robin

• Hi guys,   i register accidentally a wrong email and connect it with my paypal account. Now i can´t log on into the account. I contact Spotify two times, but i only got a standard answer. W...
  • atom1989
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to purchase premium after credit card expired [cant add new method]

Hi Spotify community! Want to start this off by saying I already have a ticket at the spotifysupport but i figured i might give this a shot too. A month back my creditcard expired and i got a new one - Spotify flagged for it and asked me to update my...

• Regular
  • Hi Spotify community! Want to start this off by saying I already have a ticket at the spotifysupport but i figured i might give this a shot too.   A month back my creditcard expired and i go...
  • chaosbuzz
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

premium randomly stopped working

Turned off online playing for a night and when I returned to the app when I woke up it said I was using free and would have to resubscribe to premium. This is the second time this has happened to me. I signed in and out and still says I need to re su...

• Casual Listener
  • Turned off online playing for a night and when I returned to the app when I woke up it said I was using free and would have to resubscribe to premium. This is the second time this has happened to me....
  • kjjenks123
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment systems for premium user Chile (Paypal)

Hi, I'm using Spotify Chile, I want PREMIUM account but unfortunately Spotify does not give me the option to pay with Paypal (strangely the rest of the world if) ... please enable the PayPal option as many of us if we want to improve our bills and we...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm using Spotify Chile, I want PREMIUM account but unfortunately Spotify does not give me the option to pay with Paypal (strangely the rest of the world if) ... please enable the PayPal option a...
  • walker_dead
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Adding family subscriptons

HiI want to add family subscriptons to my plan but I have it through Vodafone spoke to them and they said to go through spotify so want to pay for the service my self but don't no how to set it upThanks andy

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I want to add family subscriptons to my plan but I have it through Vodafone spoke to them and they said to go through spotify so want to pay for the service my self but don't no how to set it up ...
  • Andy260368
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes